White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, I did! I hadn't listened to my man."

"Exactly. So I was Mark and you were Nia, and you knew you'd deserved the spanking, but it was also erotic for both of us, wasn't it?" She leaned over Gabby to kiss me, and told me/us that it had been very erotic for her.

"And for me too. So Gabby, I'd like to spank you in that vein also, for something you'd deserve a spanking for—" mashing hard against her clit I got a moan and a wriggle "—so can you think of anything like that?" I had two things in mind, but wanted to see if she'd get there.

"That night when you picked me up for the party and I tried to kiss you—and more—in the car." I rubbed her pussy long and medium-hard as a reward.

"I had that in mind too." POW, POW, Pow, Pow, pow pow. She yelped and sobbed, but settled down as I began smoothing her butt and pussy. I'd changed it up with her, starting with the hardest swats first, to see if she'd back out. She didn't, so I knew I had her now.

"Nia, you seem to be excited watching your friend get spanked, why don't you go ahead and rub yourself and play with your nipples while you watch."

She looked a little bashful and said she was good, so I had to ask, "Are you disobeying your man?" She grinned and went to work. I gave Gabby two light swats.

"So Gabby, was it wrong of you to try to seduce me like that?"

"Yes, sir, it was." smack, smack, Smack, Smack.

"Yes it was. You knew I was Nia's boyfriend, and that she would have shared you with me—in fact, already had—and yet you betrayed that trust, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm so sorry Nia!" smack, smack, smack, smack. Light ones because the heat and sensitivity were already in her skin.

"It's okay, Gabby, it really is!" Nia rubbed Gabby's back and caressed her cheek when she turned to look at her. I could see she was really crying and looking ashamed.

"Nia, why don't you make your friend feel better back here with your mouth. That's it, thank you. Now I can rub this beautiful butt and squeeze one of her lovely breasts at the same time." Gabby raised up so I could fit my hand under the breast closest to me, and when she laid back down on it I could hardly tell it was a breast anymore. It had some definition to it, sure, but it was just so incredibly soft that it all but disappeared when smashed between her and the bed.

"Does Nia's tongue feel good, Gabby? That's good, just focus on and enjoy that, because I want to spank this beautiful bum some more. Is that okay, love?" She nodded that it was, and I was finding I enjoyed that: making the girls acknowledge that they wanted the punishment. My wriggling left fingers finally located her nipple, and both she and I groaned.

"I think I've spanked you enough for the indiscretion, sweetheart. But I guess I should spank you now for drinking too much last night." She nodded and mmhmm'd, telling me that she'd already thought of that too. Smack, *Smack*. She jumped and bounced deliciously on my dick, because I hadn't given her any warning those were coming.

"Not so much because you sort of messed up you girls' plans for last night, because this morning has been wonderful (and thank you!)," Swat, swat. "No, I'm spanking you to remind you not to get that drunk again at parties, because it's not safe for you." Slap, slap, slap, slap. My God her butt jiggled so wonderfully when swatted!

"I know you feel my big hard-on under you," I twitched it twice to make sure, "so imagine if one of those frat guys who wouldn't respect a beautiful girl like you had taken you somewhere in the House and had their way with you like this." smack, smack, Smack, SMACK! Blubbering now from my poor angel.

"You'd have been helpless, with no strength to fight them off. One of them playing with your vulnerable pussy like Nia is doing—" pop, pop "—while maybe another wet his finger and tried to get your sphincter wet for anal sex, like this..." I licked my right middle finger while spreading her cheeks with my left, and with Nia looking on wide-eyed, touched her little pinkish-brown anus, which puckered up and made her pull away.

Smack, smack. "With Nia and I that might be fun—" Nia smiled yes! up at me while her tongue kept lapping "—but with some strange guys taking you like that," slap, slap, slap, slap, "I don't think you'd like that at all, would you?" No's and vigorous shakes of her head.

Four more light swats, then I asked her, "Have you learned your lesson about drinking too much, my love?" She blubbered yesses and nodded. "Good, then come here and let me comfort you now." I eased her off me and moved myself over on the bed to lie back on the pillows, coaxing her atop me, kissing away her tears.

"Nia, would you bring a wet towel for Gabby's poor bottom, please?" She did, using the ice water from the ice bucket, making Gabby gasp when it was applied. "There, there, love, stop crying now, please. It's all behind us now." I was kissing her with tongue, and taking advantage of her wet pussy by rubbing my hard dick against it.

"Mmmm, you feel so good against me, Gabby-dear. And I thought I was done for today, but after spanking you two beautiful ladies I've gotten quite aroused again." I flexed my dick against her pussy and she moaned, pressing herself harder into it.

"So perhaps I didn't punish you in an appropriate way for getting too drunk last night, in light of what those horny young men might've done to you. Can you picture it, how 3 or 4 of them might've dragged you off somewhere, torn off your clothes, ripped off your underwear, then pawed at you, mauling your tender breasts and invading your virgin vagina?"

My thrusts against her vagina and the dirty talk had the desired effect, and Gabby was whimpering, kissing my face and licking my lips, grinding herself against me. "Do you trust me to be rough with you, to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget?"

"Of course I trust you, Mark. I've been a bad girl and I need you to discipline me." More kisses and more grinding, and I wished to God I could've just jerked my dick up on one of her down thrusts and have it slip right into her sloppy-wet pussy. Mmmm...

A look at Nia told me she was game for wherever this was going. "So I'm going to show you how that might have gone: how 3 or 4 or even 5 drunk, horny frat-boys with big black dicks might've treated a pretty young girl like you."

Gabby was really getting revved up now. I've learned in later life that no woman actually claims she wants to be raped, but many enjoy the thought of it. At least if it's with someone they feel safe with.

"You know I love you, right Gabby?" She looked at me soulfully, eyes puffy from crying, and said she did. "Almost as much as I do Nia. But I'm going to be a little rough with you, maybe more for my needs than yours. Because you're just so damn sexy, and I want to experience you that way, roughly, like boys who don't care about you as a person would use you. Do you think you might like that?"

Gabby pulled up to look at me, than at Nia, then back to me: "Yes, Mark. I trust you, and I want you to use me and punish me for the bad thing I did that night."

"Then lay on your side and curl up like you're passed out drunk." I covered her with the blanket, then got off the bed. I pulled the still-standing Nia to me, my dick as hard as ever, and rubbed her pussy pretty hard while kissing her hungrily. "You're going to have to help me some, but don't speak. But there'll be time for that towards the end if you want." She smiled a tentative smile at me, but seemed a little apprehensive at this side of me.

Because to be honest, The Beast had been steadily rattling his cage this morning, muttering that he'd show me what these little nymphos really needed. And thoughts of Capri had come swirling back to me, how she'd manipulated and abused me, and then her mother going even further with her sick feminization and sodomy. And all the girls in high school who hadn't even noticed me, and my foster sister who'd told people I was gay because I didn't want to have sex with her when she tried to force me.

So yeah, I had some issues to work out. And much as I loved Gabby (I really did), she was just the right person to work them out on and with, precisely because I loved her I think, and perhaps tinged with the realization that we'd never be able to really consummate that love.

Crawling onto the bed I pulled the cover back from Gabby's shoulders and said in a voice that wasn't mine, "Woowhee! What do we have here, Dontelle?" Then I flung the cover off her as she rolled onto her back to look at me groggily. "Wasn't she at the party tonight? With that white boy and his hot little girlfriend? Probly got plastered and wandered up here looking for a place to crash. Grab her feet, D." Then I sat on her stomach, roughly grabbing her tits and squeezing and shaking them. Gabby tried to get free, but couldn't.

"Awww, don't you find my bed just right, Goldilocks? Damn you is fine! Almost white, ain'tcha? And these titties feel damn fine!" I took some time to molest her damn fine titties, pinching and twisting the nipples, even hoisting and stretching her breasts by them almost impossibly far until she finally cried out. The Beast roared at the sound of that vulnerable cry.

"I'm sorry, baby-girl, I got a little carried away. We're gonna make you feel real good though, so just relax and enjoy this. She struggled again, but I sat down on her stomach hard, driving the air from her, while Nia sat on her ankles, keeping her legs pinned down. "What's your name, pretty lady?"

"It's not baby-girl, I'll tell you that!"

"Damn, D! D'ja hear that French accent? Made my dick even harder. Spread her legs, man, let me feel how wet she is." Nia did, and Gabby said she'd scream if I touched her there. "Go ahead. But have you thought through exactly what that would accomplish? It's 3AM and this House is full of horny black dudes all turned on by that titty show you honeys from Zeta Phi put on, so you think they're gonna come to your aid or somethin'?" Gabby sank down, realizing that yelling for help would probably be counterproductive.

"That's a girl, Goldilocks. Just be real nice to my boy Dontelle and me and we'll all have a good time. And then I'll get you home all safe and sound like." I put her right hand on my throbbing cock, while reaching behind me to finger her wet pussy. "That's it, Goldi, stroke that fat black cock. Oh yeah..." I turned to check with Nia, who just smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"You ever have a black one, Goldi, or are you uppity and only play with white ones? I bet that's it, don't you, D? Stroke it harder, like you mean it, girl!" With my right hand I frigged her hard and fast, while my left hand was full of tit that I wasn't being at all gentle with.

"You probably suck that white boy's dick, don't you? Probably you and his hot little dance girlfriend at the same time. D, did you see that chick dancin' on him at the last party? I thought that poor skinny white boy was gonna cream his pants! He prolly has a little white dick, don't he, Goldi?"

"He has a big dick, thank you very much! Bigger than yours, you pathetic thug." Gabby seemed to be enjoying this, and played right into it for me.

"Oh yeah, bitch?! I'ma show you a big dick. Get on your hands and knees!" I climbed off her and roughly 'helped' her get in the doggy-style position, putting myself at her face. "D, take care of her back there with your fat schlong. We gonna spit-roast this uppity chick."

And then I shoved my cock into her mouth hard, holding her long hair behind her head with one hand while guiding my dick with the other. I opened The Beast's cell and he came crashing out. Though he found himself still trapped in the corridor between the cells, and it had a stout gate at its end. So he roared and tore at the gate, begging to be let out. I told him this was as close as he could get this time, but I felt his rage and pent-up desire and took some of it out on my sweet Gabrielle.

"How you like that dick, slut? Choke on it, bitch!" Nia in the back was plunging two fingers in and out of Gabby like a dick, and her head was trapped between my left hand clutching a fistful of hair and my right pressed tight against her lips, shoving my cock through it into her mouth, all the way back to her throat, making her cough and gag with each thrust. Nia looked a little worried, but also excited by the treatment her friend was getting. Like maybe she wanted some of that too...

"Shit this mouth is hot, D! How dat pussy feelin'? Tight, right? Look at that ass shake, man. This bitch needs a good ass-fuckin', I think." Gabby deeply moaned in agreement, and I saw that Nia now had both her hands engaged: one fucking with three fingers(!), the other a blur on Gabby's clit.

"Girl, you betta' make me come in this mouth or I'ma shove it up that tight ass!" I guess the threat of that did it for Gabby, because she moaned out the start of her orgasm through my dick. Then she began to bob her head on it on her own, so I let go of her as my own orgasm took me. Grabbing her tits roughly I pulled them out to the sides of her chest so I could hold her by them while I fucked her mouth, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside it.

"FuuuuuCK!! Suck that black dick you bougie slut! You like it now, don't cha? Swallow all that hot cum, girl, and don't let any of it drip on my bed! Sheeeeittt!!!" I kept coming and coming and it felt so fucking awesome, using this anonymous girl this way, making her swallow my spunk whether she wanted to or not. The Beast was working on me, urging me to let him out, to do that nasty thing to her asshole, but a part of me still remembered that this was Gabby, and that I was only teaching her a lesson about what might have happened to her.

Gabby for her part was coming harder than I'd ever seen her come yet. She was moaning and wailing (when my dick unstopped her throat), and her body was convulsing and shaking as she rocked back trying to get more depth and pressure from Nia's hands. I held onto those tits tight though, and the way they stretched as she pushed back against Nia was amazing.

I kept fucking her mouth after I'd stop spurting, because it felt so good and was still rock hard. "See there, you ended up liking it, didn't you, baby-girl? You sorority sluts are all the same: all prim and proper and holier-than-thou, but when you get a good dicking you turn into the obedient little sluts you are. You feelin' good, baby? Comin' down off that high? I told you this black dick would be good for you. Now you just keep suckin' till my boy finishes in that tight pussy."

I said that because Nia had started rubbing herself with one hand, while continuing to fuck Gabby with 3 fingers. It wasn't long before my degrading talk about Gabby and her raping of that tight pussy had Nia crying out her orgasm. She dove into Gabby's snatch with her mouth and cried her pleasure and agony into it, then quickly flipped herself and slid under her, pulling Gabby down by the ass until her pussy was smashed into Nia's face, who was still crying out and frigging herself mercilessly.

"That snooty pussy's good, ain't it, D? That's it, man, pump all your seed inside this sorority bitch, put your baby in her, man. Awww, yeah! You like that, Goldi? My dick in this hole, and my boy's in your cunt? Too bad we ain't got another brother to tap that sweet ass..."

Nia took the hint and shoved her index finger, still wet with Gabby's pussy juice, right up Gabby's butt to the 2nd knuckle. And then Gabby came again, hard. She was sucking my dick in a frenzy while I held onto those stretched titties, grinding her cunt harder into Nia's mouth, who was still rubbing herself mercilessly, probably still coming as Gabby came.

The Beast was banging against the gate, but I was coming back to myself again and I coaxed him back into his cell, locking the door behind him. I told him he'd have to go back to sleep for a while, but I might need him again someday; but just a little bit, like this.

And then I was once again the skinny white kid from Ann Arbor who had no business at all being with these 2 fine ethnic honeys, and I loosened my grip on Gabby's breasts (not letting them go, though, because they felt heavenly), and no longer forced my penis in her mouth. But she continued to suckle it as she and Nia slowly came down from their highs. I noticed that Nia's finger was still in Gabby's butt, and that excited me. I'd have to play with Nia's butt next time.

When Gabby let my penis drop from her mouth, chubby and slick with her saliva, I gently lowered her breasts to let them hang naturally, then helped her up to the pillows, stretching her out on her back. I snuggled into her left side, and then Nia laid on her right, all of us on our backs, sweaty and panting. No one said anything for quite a while, we all just laid there gazing up at the ceiling, catching our collective breaths.

"Mark, that was..." Gabby said dreamily, and then couldn't say any more.

Nia finished for her. "Baby, that was incredible..." And then she too trailed off, exhausted and satiated.

Very quietly I asked, "Did I go too far...?"

"No!" "No!"

"You hurt me just right, as Nia once said to you." Hmm, I guess these girls shared everything. But I felt better about it, because I felt like I'd lost control a bit.

"Baby, you changed in there somewhere! Don't get me wrong, I liked it...but it scared me a little too."

I didn't feel like talking about it (like Nia hadn't wanted to talk about channeling Myra), but I told Gabby (and reminded Nia) about The Beast I'd discovered inside myself that hateful night with Capri, and how he'd almost taken full control of me then. And how I'd let him off his chain a little this time because it was necessary for me to be able to treat her that way. And then I ashamedly added in a small voice, "But I found myself enjoying it..."

I turned my head away from Gabby, but soon her hand coaxed me to turn back and look at her. I did, guiltily, but didn't see any anger or accusation in her glowing face. She kissed me deeply, soulfully, then said, "I liked it, I promise. I've never been....taken like that, and it aroused something in me, it really did. Thank you." And then she kissed me again, deeply and with much mashing of her lips against mine.

Nia rolled across us amidst 'oofs' and giggles, and pulled me in for a passionate kiss of her own. "This is what I've been talking about, my love. The taking charge, the treating a little roughly, tapping into that inner beast. You roused one in me too, and I imagined I was Dontelle doing Gabby from behind, roughly using her. And that's what set off my powerful orgasm when she had hers. She laid on my chest for a minute, sighing and probably remembering.

"You're a super-sweet guy, and I know it bothers you, but I think Gabby would agree—" nods and mmhhmms from Gabby "—I'd like to see more of that sometimes." She kissed me softly then looked deeply into my eyes to make sure there was no doubt, "I really would."

Then it was Gabby's turn to share her experience of it, and how of course she wouldn't really want to be treated like that by strangers, but with two people she loved it was intensely sexual and raw and really 'did' something for her.

"So I agree with Nia, whether it's for her sake, or if I should be so lucky that she shares you with me again: be okay with sometimes being that macho man who takes what he wants from his woman. (Like Nia and I did from you earlier.) She'll appreciate it, and you're perceptive enough to know if you've gone too far. That's really what turned me on, the dichotomy of you being such a sensitive guy, and yet being able to direct and control me (and us) in bed."