White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are the people I love most in the whole world, and I want you to look into each other's eyes and share your orgasms with each other. Having once done it, I never want to do it any other way again. Mark, I know you love me, I know that in my soul. But if you can, let yourself look at Gabby that way. I know it won't be acting for you, because you do love and respect, but I'm not jealous of that, not at all. I want that to be the gift I give Gabby, that you look at her and see her the way you see me. There's enough of your spirit to share with her, even give to her, and I want her to see what *I* see when I'm with you. Agreed?" We both agreed, and tears were silently streaming all around. I never loved Nia more than I did in that moment.

"Nia, would you light the candles please? So it'll be like it was for us the first time?" Nia gladly did that, setting a candle on each nightstand and one over on the dresser before drawing the curtains closed.

"Okay, I'm going to be under Gabby pleasuring her, and I want you guys to try to orgasm together. Mark, I've told Gabby how awesome that is, so try to make it happen; you've become a good student of the female body." And with that, Gabby stretched out between my legs, her own legs folded up under her, while Nia shimmied her head beneath her sex. "I'm here for you, Gabs, so just take whatever you need from me."

And so it began. Is it possible for a man to love two women? Equally? Almost equally? At all? I was probably just being youthfully naïve, but I thought it was for me. Because when I looked at Gabby I didn't see 'better than' Nia, or 'less than' Nia, or even 'different than' Nia. I just saw Gabby. Gabby with the soft, light green eyes. Gabby with the long natural lashes. Gabby with the cute upturned little nose. Gabby a foreigner in a foreign country. Gabby with the hopes and dreams of any young woman her age.

Just Gabby. I didn't think of Nia, but I didn't not think of her either. And besides, I could feel her there between my lower legs. But my love for her was a separate thing, a thing not to be compared to anything else, and especially not to my feelings of love for this young woman, this Gabby, who I could see that in her eyes and face loved me too.

But then I did begin to think how lucky I was that Nia would share me with someone like this, and that did make me think of Nia, and made me love her even more. And because this wasn't 'just' sex, but that Nia wanted us to share our feelings for each other with each other, in that moment I came to grips with the guilt I'd been having over us sharing with others. Because if she was okay with it, then why shouldn't I be?

So I let myself sink into the sights and sounds and feelings. Of course I mostly looked into Gabby's eyes, because I'm me (remember what I'd said about that before when it came time to try deep-throating with Nia?). But I also allowed myself to watch Gabby's oh-so-soft lips as they slid over my dick, and how her dainty hands kept up the counter-rotating stroking on the shaft below.

And I heard her moaning softly but so sexily. I didn't know how much of that was desire for my penis (maybe some?) and how much was due to what Nia was doing to her from below, but either way it built the excitement for me. And I could hear Nia's licks and slurps and stifled breathing from under there, and see Nia's hands on Gabby's haunches as she pulled her vagina deeper into her hungry mouth.

With raised eyebrows and little nods or head shakes, Gabby and I stayed in time with each other, working toward our hopefully-together orgasms. I was involuntarily thrusting my hips up into her warm, slurping mouth, while I could see her hunching her groin against Nia's mouth, my little girl squeezing and massaging Gabby's velvety butt cheeks.

My Oh Gods and Gabby's mmhmmms through my dick got faster and faster, and her bobbing got faster, and all of a sudden, unexpectedly, I was there. Frozen just this side of the abyss, trying desperately to hold back until Gabby joined me for the leap. A few hard, fast thrusts against Nia's mouth, with her eyes popping open wide, she joined me, literally taking my hand for the together-leap into that cosmic place that knows no time.

I was vaguely aware of the sensation of spurts from my penis, and her clutching, swallowing mouth, but mostly I was engulfed in the sheer, intense joy she was giving me. That we were sharing, I hoped. In her eyes I saw wonder and love and eternity and mortality and so many more things all rolled into one impossibly-heavenly gaze.

And then it happened again: I saw in her eyes Gabby as she must've looked as a little girl. Then she was in a high school classroom in a white shirt and grey skirt, like a school uniform. Then sitting home alone while her Sisters were at the frat party. And then I was looking down the long main aisle of a huge, ornate church where a wedding was going on.

As my point of view zoomed in on the couple like I was flying toward them, I could tell from the bride's figure that it was Gabby, and she was facing a tall, lightly complected man with close-shaven hair. And just as I reached them Gabby lifted the veil so he could kiss her, and her face was radiant. I knew then in my heart that she would find someone worthy of her.

And then I watched as the light receded in Gabby's eyes, as I felt it doing in my own, and our physical bodies took over, twitching and lurching, eking out the last few vestiges of visceral pleasure now that the celestial rapture had all but passed. But still we looked wonderingly, joyfully into each other's eyes trying to hold onto and remember the cosmic duality we'd so fleetingly shared.

And then I began to cry and pull her up to me, and she was crying too. I was crying for the sheer joy of the thing, for the love I saw in and from her, and because of my vision that she'd be happy. I cried most of all for that, for her.

I didn't cry because we couldn't be. No, not for loss or for what-ifs. I cried because of what we were: a deserving young woman and young man brought together in this sacrosanct moment by perhaps the only person in the universe who could have bound us together so. My girlfriend, her best friend, and my future wife, Nia Melissa Carter.

Said Miss Carter joined us, Gabby sliding half off me to make room. We three lay together and snuggled and sniffled, with no words being said. Or needing to be said. I felt a part of a whole that was greater than the sum of its three parts, and I hoped our future lives separated us.

After a time Nia got up and came back with 3 cold Sprites, making us sit up to drink them. She then went around and blew out the candles, after opening the drapes but leaving the sheers closed. Outside it was a grey Detroit day, casting muted light into the room. Nia started gathering together the candles and some things, and I said, "Yeah, I guess we should get going, huh?"

"Oh no rush, we have until 2." We all turned to look at the clock radio and it was only 11:30. "Who's up for a shower," she asked, with a bright smile and that boundless energy that's the essence of her. You can't help but be affected by it, so we let her lead us to the big walk-in shower.

As the warm water flowed and soapy hands began to be applied to bodies different from their owner's, we started to become again three hormonally-charged young people who do what young people do. Me, I would've wanted to be alone, to remember (as Rita had admonished Nia and I to do) what I'd experienced with Gabby, seal it away so I could treasure it forever, but yet still sit with it in the now.

Nia well knew that, so her getting us in the shower together was her way of preventing that, of getting me back to the present with these beautiful, naked young ladies who still wanted to do naughty things with me. She well knew that I'd already committed the sights and sounds and touches and feelings to memory, and that they'd be there for me to access whenever I wanted to. But now was a time for us to enjoy our youth and our bodies and each other.

"Gabby, didn't somebody say that we were going to get spankings?" And then she splashed water in my eyes and with squeals and laughter the girls ran out of the bathroom. When I caught up to them they were cowering in mock fear behind the comforter, way up at the head of the bed. And Mr. Willy was at half-attention, ready to go again, and not much caring which girl obliged.

"Come here, you!" I grabbed Nia by the wrist, dragging her across the top of the bed to me at its right edge. "Being the Chief Instigator, you get to go first."

"Gabby, save me!" But: 1) Gabby looked content sitting right where she was, out of reach, and 2) Nia's eyes gave away her even wanting to be saved.

"And you! Get over here and watch, because you're next." My voice was hard and a bit different, because I was working up to something. Something I knew Nia would enjoy, and maybe Gabby?

"Over my lap, young lady!" I fitted Nia's still-nude body over my nude lap, her bum to my right so my stronger right hand could deal the punishment. Then I turned us left so that her torso was on the bed. Gabby sat just further down the edge from her.

I traced fingertips around Nia's back and butt cheeks, even down the backs of her legs a little. "Nia Carter, right? Oh yes, young lady, I remember you! You've had to come to Mandatory Tutoring before for behavior issues, haven't you?" On 'haven't' I gave her furthest cheek a firm swat, followed by smoothly rubbing it before going back to finger traces.

"So today imagine my surprise when you and your friend there were in the back—" a swat on the other cheek—"talking and giggling and distracting the other students."

"I'm sorry, Professor Smith, it won't happen again, I swear!" Man, Nia was good! She'd dropped right into the roleplay and remembered the name of Professor Smith from the 18 & Interracial DVD I'd been lent by Miss Pullam [Ch. 16]. I could see that Gabby had gotten it too, and her look of schoolgirl contriteness made my cock twitch against Nia's side, trapped straight up between us.

"You're right, Miss Carter, I don't believe it will ever happen again, after today's punishment." Then pow pow pow pow Pow Pow! 3 on each lovely butt cheek.

"Owwwwah! Professor Smith, please!"

"Miss Carter, tsk tsk. A good speaker makes a good writer, and if you're to do well in my English class then you must learn to speak—and then write—precisely." I, the 40yo professor, was rubbing that sweet, tight, 18yo ass with relish, leaving Miss Carter to wonder where this impromptu language lesson was heading.

"So technically, you should have said either, 'Professor Smith, please stop !' or, 'Professor Smith, please don't stop!' So I shall--" and Miss Carter started protesting no no no! "—choose to interpret your statement as desiring more swats." And I gave her 8 more, not as hard this time, alternating between cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow OW! Professor Smith, please stop!"

"Much better, dear! This private tutoring lesson is paying dividends already, don't you think?" I was still rubbing her ass like it'd been 20-plus years since I'd felt one this firm, while Miss Carter was mewling her pain (and discreetly wiggling that little booty).

"And you, young miss, what is your name?"

"Gabrielle."

"Gabrielle what?"

"Gabrielle Stewart."

"Gabrielle Stewart whaaat?" Giving her the look that said she needed to add something else when speaking to her elders.

"Gabrielle Stewart....sir?"

"Very good, Miss Stewart! We must strive for civility at all times, yes?" Here I slipped a hand under Miss Carter to cup and squeeze her left breast. I also let my right hand in its soothing travels over her hot and sore bottom dip down to brush her labia; I was rewarded with satisfying moans at both contacts with her erogenous zones.

"And Miss Stewart, are you good friends with Miss Carter? I assume you must be, else why would you allow her to get you in trouble like this?" Miss Carter writhed delightfully as my right middle finger found the slippery cleft of her womanhood.

"We're roommates. Sir."

"Ah, roommates, that would explain it. You two have probably gotten pretty close these last, what, three months? Perhaps seeing each going and coming from the shower, changing into sheer nighties, doing each other's hair while chatting about boys." I'd found Miss Carter's clitoris now, and she was at pains to not show that she was becoming aroused.

"Miss Stewart, have you and Miss Carter ever, um, touched each other?" A sharp pinch to Miss Carter's nipple made her yelp.

"N-no, sir."

"N-no, that doesn't sound very decisive. Now, either you have or you haven't. To be a good user of the English language, we must not be indecisive. We must whenever possible speak and write clearly in the affirmative or the negative." I paused pretentiously, as if to set something up. "Miss Carter, would you like another swat on the bum?"

"No!!"

"There! You see, Miss Stewart, that was an emphatically negative answer. Well done, Miss Carter!" Pow, Pow! As she opened her mouth to protest, I covered it with my hand. "But she didn't address her elder with the proper pronoun, hence the swats." Lesson taught, the horny professor went back to Nia's breast and vagina, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Miss Stewart, has Miss Carter ever fondled your breasts?" A meek, barely-perceptible nod. "I see. Would you please demonstrate to Miss Carter and I how you like your nipples to be stimulated?" Gabby reached up to tweak a nipple with each hand, and I almost shot my load right up my stomach. Nia arched her head back to watch.

Lightly smacking Miss Carter's butt now, very lightly because it was already sensitive, I said, "Miss Stewart, has Miss Carter ever placed her mouth on your vagina?" Gabby slowly shook her head no, which was the response I'd hoped she'd give.

"Would you like her to place her mouth on your vagina now? And please answer verbally, dear."

"Yes sir, I would." She'd been speaking to Nia when she said that, looking for all the world like the young college coed who'd been wanting her roommate to taste her there.

"Splendid! I think I should like to enjoy seeing that myself. So Miss Stewart, if you would, position yourself in front of Miss Carter appropriately..." And after some maneuvering, we got Gabby propped back on some pillows, legs spread wide, Nia's mouth poised at her vagina, and Nia still across my knees, her arse and vagina vulnerable to whatever depravities the good Professor could dream up.

Nia started in with some tentative licks, as if she weren't sure about all this, but I gave her some motivation with 4 medium swats. "Come, dear, do act more enthused, won't you? I think you've been wanting this to happen with your roommate as much as she has." Some vigorous fingering of Miss Carter's clitoris translated to more vigorous tongue action on the other end.

"Miss Stewart, being that you're propped up on your elbows, would you continue to stimulate your breasts and nipples? I believe you'll find that it accentuates the sensations from your roommate's oral attentions to your lovely young (shaved, I note) vagina. That's a dear, splendid!"

Professor Smith spoke all proper, but it didn't hide the fact that he was a lecherous old white man directing these two mocha-hued ingenues in the ways of lesbian sex. Or that he was mauling the firm-yet-pliant breast of one while simultaneously rubbing and fingering her deliciously wet vagina.

Nia and Gabby started moaning, and the professor tried to hump his hard cock against Nia's side. Mark watched the proceedings with some interest, but somehow felt remote.

"That's it, young ladies, doesn't that feel wonderful? Now, Miss Carter, would you endeavor to help your roommate reach orgasm? I think she would like that very much, wouldn't you, Miss Stewart?" Gabby nodded yes, pinching and twisting her nipples rather hard. "And as for my part, Miss Carter, I shall strive to do the same for you. Does this feel good, dear?" Mmmmhmmms into Gabby's pussy and a nodding of her head were the answer. Plus an urgent vertical rubbing of her womanhood against the Professor's hand.

And then, with scholarly coaxing from the intrepid Professor, plus the feedback effect of each other's moans, the two young women reached nearly-simultaneous orgasms, Miss Carter's screamed into the sex of Miss Stewart (who'd put a hand behind her head to hold it there), and Miss Stewart's released in an intense but demure moaning, huffing, and jerking of her body, her face an agony of pleasure.

I let myself out of character to relish the fact that I'd done this for the girls. Nia's legs were still quivering while my hand remained clamped on her twat. Her back was totally glistening with sweat, she was sliding around in it on my bare legs, and even her breast was so slippery I could barely hold onto it. I loved seeing her this way, and I only wished that her hair wasn't in cornrows, so that some of the strands of her softly-kinky poofy hair would be plastered to her forehead and the sides of her face.

And Gabby was beautiful to behold: red in the face, her brow beaded with sweat, some of her long, straight hair matted down, and the erotic ins and outs of her stomach as she inhaled and exhaled huge gulps of air. She was still holding Nia's head in place, rubbing herself lightly against her lips.

After a time Nia struggled up a bit wobble and got us cold Sprites. Those set down, she pushed me back on the bed, my feet still on the floor, and straddled me, fitting her swollen pussy lips over my shaft, the bulbous head just peaking out.

"Nia, be careful! I don't want—"

"Rita said you can't really get pregnant this way, especially if it's just pre-cum." Then she dropped down onto her palms and did like a push-up down to kiss me. "Baby, you were awesome! Again!"

Gabby came over to kiss me and tell me the same. Then I guess because of where Nia's arm was, she snaked behind it to put her hand and chin on my chest and be able to look at me.

"It was easy with you guys; you're both so smart that you picked up on it and played right along. And this one—" reaching up to jiggle both of Nia's boobs "—even remembered the Professor's name from the DVD!"

"I had a good tutor then, too!" Then she began to rub her pussy back and forth on my cock, and Gabby, I guess thinking to help, started to lick my nipple.

"What do you want from us, baby? We still have an hour." Gabby's tongue flicking at my nipple, sending those jolts of electricity directly to the head of my penis, gave me an idea.

"Well, the Professor hasn't punished her yet for her part in the classroom disruption..." Gabby's eyes lit up from within by a naughty fire, and Nia scrambled off me and helped me sit up. I turned left again, and Gabby fitted herself over my lap and half on the bed. But I took the precaution this time of pushing my dick down to be trapped under her belly: more friction from her squirming.

And there it was: that beautiful, soft butt lay right in my lap. Slightly flattened by gravity, it looked wider and plusher than it did when she was standing. I caressed it and smooshed it and just generally loved up on it; I wished I could kiss it, but the position didn't allow. Gabby was moaning softly, turning me on even more.

I tried to start out as the Professor, but really wasn't feeling that anymore. "Nia, when I spanked you the first time, we weren't role-playing, were we?" (I knew we weren't, but I was asking for Gabby's benefit. "And when I spanked you, you deserved it, didn't you?" I eased my hand down to Gabby's vagina, rubbing it softly.