White Knight Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

Story Info
I had a tough time with this ending, I rewrote it ten times.
14.9k words
4.42
2.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we turned to be announced as husbands and wives, I heard gun shots. The last thing I remembered was turning and reaching for Kathy. I felt fire in my back as I went to the ground. When the smoke cleared the police had killed four shooters. I was taken to the hospital as well as most of the wedding party in police cars. Ambulances arrived minutes later and assisted with others. I was not conscious and was bleeding bad. The police officer with me removed her bra to try and stop the bleeding.

I would be in surgery for hours. They removed six bullets from my left shoulder and one from my head. I laid in a bed for weeks but like they say, no one was home. I was breathing with the help of a machine the first few days. Then I was taken off the machine and considered to be in a coma.

Janice*

The results of the investigation were the man I worked for that ended up raping me at school had his three sons armed and dressed as EMT's. At the end of the wedding event with the number of police officers around they took their places and open fired on the crowd. The old man focused on the wedding party. I was saved from being shot by the two police officers in the wedding party. They did not survive. Kathy, Chrissy, Doug, and my parents were all killed at the scene. The day after the shooting I was put in police protection. I ended up living in Jack's fathers building, with a police officer assigned to protect me. I could not go anywhere without her.

Doug's assistant Tracey took over Doug's company. The will was read the day after the shooting. Doug's company span the world and needed a CEO right away. Tracey was chosen by Doug and Jack to lead the company in their absence. When the will was read, she ended up owning 75% of the company given to her by Doug for being his assistant since they opened.

If Jack survived, he gets 25% of his father's company, and life insurance from his Dad, Chrissy, and Kathy.

After 9 months in the hospital Jack was showing life. The bullet that hit his head, had caused some damage to his speech. Which would return.

Tracey planned the funerals; she was so kind in making sure my parents were buried close to Doug and the girls. Tracey had all funerals paid for by the company and hospital bills from those wounded. Tracey new the company so well it ran even better. Tracey's husband left her when she took over. He planned on being the new CEO. Did not want to be working for his wife. I could not understand him. She was so beautiful, nice figure and was involved in the company's Karate class. Which she earned her black belt.

Weeks went by and I would sit with Jack, I read books, newspaper, jokes I hoped it was reaching him. Sherry would now become police protection for both Jack and I when Jack was moved to the penthouse of his dad's office. The penthouse took up two floors. Bedrooms second floor and kitchens entertainment business first floor. To get to the penthouse was extremely hard and only the Chief of Security and Tracey had access. When Jack moved in Sherry was given access and moved in also.

Sherry was a beautiful woman, and Tracey had a tailor come and measure her and I for a whole new wardrobe. When we were being measure, I marveled at her figure, she was six feet tall 38D, 36 waists, no stomach with long red hair, after the time spent up here her bush and mine had grown wild. She had a six pack that made me and the tailor jealous not to mention her large breast. But she was also the Karate instructor for women at the Police Academy.

Sherry and Tracey would spar daily because Sherry could not leave us. Sherry also taught me some Karate. It was fun learning. Jack received PT daily paid for by his company. He had to learn how to talk and walk. He would watch us spar and train. I would still sit with him at night naked and read. Sherry would laugh watching me.

Sherry, "Do you think Tracey could set up a grooming and pampering for us? My bush has become a jungle."

"You also, I feel like a red forest." I called Tracey and asked her. She said someone one be there in the afternoon. It was fun, Tracey joined us, we got our hair cut, eyebrows, and the works. We all laughed when we were in towels but had to remove them to be trimmed, our legs were waxed and our bushes were trimmed then cut to the style we all wanted, then waxed. Then we got massages. They even massaged Jack. Who must have enjoyed three naked women in front of him. Sherry felt funny at first then it was normal to see her walking around in her panties. Her large breast swinging wild. One night I finished reading with Jack and he went to sleep. He would reach over and hold my breast while I read. I enjoyed his touch and hoped he would be up and moving soon. I walked to the TV room and Sherry was watching some romance movie. She was eating popcorn and milk.

I laughed when I saw popcorn on her breast.

"Those tables come in handy, don't they?"

Sherry, "I am saving them for later." We both laughed as I pulled the popcorn off her breast.

"Janice, Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Is it true you're in love with Jack?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Kathy was my friend, we used to go out every Wednesday to drink and tell stories. She told us that Jack saved you from being killed by that idiot's son. That in the hospital you kept calling him your White Night."

"At first, it was just the shock of being raped by the father and his son holding me down, then running into Jack when I got away. Last thing I remember was him taking off his shirt. All those muscles. Then we had a party at Kathy's, and I had sex with Doug and Jack. I loved him since."

"Kathy was into sex with women?" Not at first, Jack took her cherry, and he took Chrissy's. Things just changed for the three of them, then I got involved. I started to enjoy having sex with Kathy and Chrissy. If they were here looking at those breasts, they would go crazy.

"How about you, you still enjoy sex with women?"

"Yes, sort off. I know it is hard looking at you walk around, I mean not just your gorgeous breast but everything, in uniform out of uniform sitting here. You are a naturally beautiful woman."

"Thank you, I ask because I have never been with a woman and watching you walking around makes me well horny. But I have been afraid to pursue it."

"I make you horny. I am so tiny compared to you." I laughed at the look on her face.

"Janice you are the total package, everything is perfect. Did Jack like having sex with other women?"

"The four of us enjoyed an extremely healthy sex life. Then Doug joined us. Doug was twelve inches long, he hurt at first but wow, he could make love. Jack has the same attitude; he makes love he does not believe in just sex. He wants the woman to feel fulfilled."

"I saw his cock he didn't inherit his dad's."

I giggled, "No but he sure knows how to please women with it."

Janice, "In the months you been with us this is the first time you talked about sex."

Sherry, "Well, here we are walking around naked with Jack in bed, I just started looking at you differently. God, I hope that did not come across wrong."

Janice, "Not at all, you are hard to ignore, your breast are very out there and hard to miss and your nipples are huge. If you wish to try, I am all for it, I would love to try."

Sherry, "I am scared to try. Plus being a police officer could I, do it?"

Janice, "Well, I am going up to check on Jack if you change your mind join me, I can make it comfortable the first time. See if it does interest you. Trust me the first time I tried with Kathy, and Chrissy I was so nervous." I reached over and kissed Sherry on her lips she did not move away, or act scared she enjoyed it.

I checked on Jack he was sleeping. I kissed his lips telling him I loved him.

I then went to my room and smiled seeing Sherry in my bad.

"You look so beautiful, I laid next to her, and we started with small kisses, then she giggled.

"My nipples are very sensitive, and they hit yours and I get this spark in my body."

"Let's just start simple." We were face to face, her large breast pushing against mine. I kissed her and she kissed me back, we kissed for a while and could feel her body responding when she would hump me. I kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth, we wrestled around and sucked on each other's tongues, then I took my finger and twisted her nipple, she was humping and breathing hard. I broke our kiss, went to her nipple, and started to suck on them. Her humping was getting stronger, so I reached down to her pussy, she was so wet. She lifted her leg, and I sucked her nipple in hard, she was now crying for me to make her cum. I sucked harder as I rubbed her clit. She started shaking and her crying became moaning. We then changed position, we were pussy to pussy, she hesitated, but once our clits touched, she started laughing and moaning.

Sherry, "I'm going to cum."

She was now bucking like a horse. Her body lifted off the bed and she came. She was bouncing off the bed as she came, it was a big one for her. She kissed me as I continued to rub her clit and mine. She screamed out her orgasm and flopped around and then pushed into me harder, making me smile as my orgasm hit, we both fell backward.

Sherry, "I can still feal your swollen clit against mine."

Sherry, "I totally enjoyed that thank you."

Janice, "Have you ever thought about eating a pussy?"

Sherry, "I know when a man eats mine, I love it, unless he has stubble, then it hurts."

Janice, "Nice thing with us women, we have no hair on our face. Lay on your back and I will lay on you, if you hate it, we will stop. Just do what you like done to you."

I laid over her and Sherry smiled. "Your vagina is so beautiful so pink."

Sherry started to lick me from bottom to top, after a while she was chewing on my outer lips, I came twice while she did that, my lips are so sensitive. Then she went deep into my pussy, I did the same to her, we both enjoyed a very juicy orgasm, I licked her up then sucked her clit. She was sucking mine. Then I felt fingers on my nipples, exceptionally large fingers. Sherry felt the same and we jumped.

"Jack your awake and walking." I jumped up and held him, he started to kiss me.

Sherry, saw his cock was erect, so she took it into her mouth and sucked him hard, she did not even know him, but she was sucking his cock, he held her breast and he kissed Me.

Jack*

"I heard the two of you and I had to see what was happening."

"Hi I'm Jack."

"Hi, I'm Sherry, your bodyguard."

"I like the sound of that bodyguard."

"Didn't want to interrupt, you seemed to be having fun."

Janice, "No way Jack get down here and make love to us. I have missed you, and Sherry has not been with a man in ages.

"I would be happy to take care of that for you."

Sherry, "Janice. you do not mind?"

Janice, "Not at all, after tasting you, Jack is going to be in heaven."

She spread her legs and Jack smiled at her red hair.

"I have a thing for red heads. He entered her then sucked on her breast. She was already to go, I looked up, "I am going to cum, can I cum in you?"

Sherry, "Please do, I sure would enjoy it."

"Then here I cum."

The smile on Sherry's face was priceless. She held him so tight as she had her own. She was pushing into him as hard as he was pushing into her, he had a second orgasm, and she was in heaven. Jack pulled out and I went down on her to enjoy their juices. She watched me.

Jack, "Sherry, have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Sherry, "Tonight was the first time, and I liked it. I liked you even more, all that muscle on top of me."

Jack, "I can say the same all that breast pushing against me. You are very firm yet soft. Janice was still licking so I sucked on Sherry's nipples. She was bucking against Janice, and she came several times. She pulled me in for a kiss. "Thank you."

Janice*

Suddenly Jack sat up. He looked confused and white. Sherry called the Doctor; he said get him to the hospital. I called the desk, Tracey was away, they had a driver ready for us. We got Jack dressed as well as our selves. When we got to the first floor two security guards helped get him to the car. Sherry was watching everywhere. Then she got in. The guy knew how to drive we were moving good. Sherry hit the speaker, "Don't kill anyone but don't worry about police, I'm a police officer and this is a police emergency."

Yes ma'am." She made calls, and minutes later two police cars showed up and escorted us to the hospital.

When we arrived two orderlies were there to pick up Jack. Sherry showed my badge and went in with him. I told the nurse I was his bodyguard and could not leave him, but I would stay out of the way and be quiet. They knew Jack very well. Jack was awake, like he was remembering the shooting. He was sedated a little while they waited for his doctor. They stripped him and put a gown on him. Janice was told she could go in. She just sat on the bed holding his hand.

"Ladies good evening "I am Doctor Frank Kowalski; I am the head quack here at General. You young lady are Janice if I remember right, I treated you a while back.

"Yes, sir you were a really nice man."

The nurse laughed. "Never mind her, she follows me everywhere I go says she's nurse of something."

"I'm Jenn his daughter and floor Head Nurse."

Frank, "And you must be with the police."

"My name is Sherry, I'm his protection."

Frank, "This monster needs protection.

Sherry, "Someone just tried to kill them both."

Frank, "Jack's to hardheaded to be killed."

Frank, "Not sure what your orders are but could you ladies sit outside while I examine Jack?"

Sherry, "That's fine I just can't go out of his site."

Frank, "Thank you, I'll call you in when I'm done"

We left and waited; Jenn came by with some coffee for us.

Frank*

"Jack my boy, what do you remember of the shooting?"

"Nothing now, my head started to hurt, and I just felt terrible?"

"What were you doing when it started to hurt, I was making love to a young lady."

"Not a particularly clever idea after being shot. Let me see your wound."

I called Jenn in to rebandage his wounds. "Jack have you been told anything about the shooting?"

"I don't think so, I know something bad happened."

"Do you remember getting married?"

"Kathy"

He looked at me and I said shit."

Frank, "Jenn code one." An alarm went out code one and Doctors and nurse came from everywhere; Jack was having a seizure. With his head injury it was concerning.

Janice*

Jenn ran out and told Sherry and I what was happening and to please relax he is safe.

Sherry*

The Police Chief showed up and I jumped to attention. I explained what was happening and I could not be in with him, because of space.

"That is okay you are near him, I was hoping to relieve you, but we learned that the man we thought was the father was his twin, so we have everyone searching for him, so be incredibly careful. I am assigning your partner to help; I cannot take a chance of them trying to separate Janice and Jack.

Also, here is something for you that we are behind doing. It is affective the day of the shooting and I am sorry it is not given to you in the ceremony you deserve."

I looked inside and pulled out my new badge. I was promoted to Sergeant and given a medal of valor.

Chief, "Sherry, you have been one of our greatest officers, you Kathy and a few others have proven yourselves over and over to be a great value to this city and this Police Department."

I hugged the Chief then let go fast,

Chief, "It's ok officer, I understand completely."

Sherry, "I will not let you down sir."

Chief, "I have no concern on that, you are a great cop."

Sherry, "I should kiss you for that sir, but I can't."

Janice, "Well I can."

Steven came around the corner, "Reporting for duty Sergeant"

I slapped him, "Smart ass."

The Chief looked at them both, "Remember your good partners, but don't get distracted, we don't know where this guy is."

"Yes sir."

The Chief left and I hugged my partner and kissed him.

"Janice this is my best friend and maybe if he gets off his ass husband one day."

Steve, "I keep telling her, I'm not interested in marring her, I just want her breast."

I laughed and Sherry smacked him. "Steve and I have been partners for seven years."

Sherry, "Well Steve, where we are going, we walk around naked all day."

Steve, "I'm not walking around naked, I'll hurt someone."

Sherry laughed. "You wish."

Janice, "I take it you two haven't seen each other in a while?"

Sherry, "Since the shooting."

Janice, "I'm glad the walls are soundproof."

Steve laughed, "Don't worry I'll leave the door open."

"Sherry "Like hell you will."

Frank*

"Jack, are you feeling better?'

"No, you are telling me I lost Kathy, Chrissy and Dad?"

"Correct Jack, they were in the way of you and Janice. You were the target, your dad tried his best to save you all, but the bullet that killed him went into his brain. Tracey handled the Funerals; she did an incredibly job. She is also the new owner of your dad's company, not sure if you remember that.

"Yes, we talked about it often. She is a remarkable woman."

"I want to keep you over night to be sure you are okay."

"Frank I will be okay, just a lot to think about. And Janice is with me to help me through this."

"Okay, you can go then, but no sex for two weeks that head needs to heal. Of course, I know you will not listen, so be careful."

Jack*

"I walked out, and I am introduced to Steve. Sherry explained what is going on, and the two of them will be always around.

"Welcome to the rat race Steve."

They walk us out and they both are watching for anything out of place.

When we get into the car, Steve sees a guy run out of the ER and get into a car, he knocks on Jeffries window. Could you, make several rights and lefts, we are being followed.

"Yes sir."

Sherry is watching also and has the two of us laying on the couches.

Sherry called it in that they are being followed, the Chief tells her where to drive, they will be waiting for us.

Sherry, "We have trouble coming, so do not get up, okay?"

Janice, "How bad?"

Sherry, "Not sure yet, but we are heading toward a police trap."

"Steve, a second car." Sherry called it in, and they said they were ready. Just then we are hit by a heavy truck, Sherry calls in some code, number, officer needs help both radios went crazy, she said where they were, Jeffries crawled through the window and covered Jack and Janice.

Sherry and Steve were out of the car shooting, they got four guys, and hit a fifth.

"Sherry what the hell, it is Bob Sr."

I opened the other door and looked, I ran toward the guy, and he tried to get away. I drop kicked him and grabbed him, Steve and Sherry had their guns drawn.

Sherry, "Jack let him be, we have him."

Bob Sr. started to laugh, "I'll be out of jail tomorrow and I'll get more men to kill this freak of nature and the girl, and you can't stop me."

Jack picks him up by his feet and lifted him over the ledge of a cliff.

"You killed my family; you even got your own kids killed what kind of sick bastard are you?"

"You can put me down, even a beast like you doesn't have the balls to drop me."

I let go of one foot after I broke it, he was screaming from the pain. Police cars came from both directions. The Chief ran to me, told everyone to holster their weapons.

Chief, "Jack we have enough on him he will get the death penalty. If you drop him, you go to jail, please do not make me arrest you."

"If I go to prison with him, I can break his bones daily and no one can do anything about it?"

"Not true, you can be moved to a different prison, Jack what would your father think if he could see you now?"

"Chief he killed my dad, my wife, my stepmom, Janice's family and so many others, he deserves to die." I was crying now.