White Knight Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice, "Jack please let him go, I love you and I don't want you in prison."

I turned and looked at her. I crushed the man's ankle then dropped him, I got on my knees and put my hands over my head. The Chief laughed when he went to the ledge. Two police officers lifted him off a small grassy knoll.

Chief, "Officer's, Get Jack out of here."

Sherry looked over the edge and laughed. "Chief you know if he wanted to, he could have thrown him over the cliff."

"I have no doubt about it, but he sure did a number on him. Makes me feel good."

Just as an officer went to cuff Bob Sr, he pulled out a weapon, Sherry saw him, she pulled out hers and shot him six times. Unfortunately, he did shoot the chief and pissed him off.

He was cuffed and laid down. the officer, "He is dead Chief."

"Chief turned to Sherry, thank you for saving me life." Sherry took the empty shells out of the gun and handed them and her gun to another officer. She knew it would be investigated. The Chief was taken to the hospital, and we went back to the building.

Tracey ran out and hugged us then hugged Jeffries, "You were ready to give up your life for them?"

"For anyone in that car. Especially my new boss."

Tracey turned and introduced herself to Steve and was happy to see he was Sherry's partner and boyfriend.

"Jeffries, please leave the car and join us."

We went up to the penthouse and there was a meal for a king set up. We stared to undress; Steve watched with awe.

Steve, "I almost said no to this assignment, thinking it could be hard having to deal with my new Sergeant, she is a tough cookie, but if this is how she has been living I will stick around.

Janice, "No wonder Sherry wanted you for a partner." Janice held Steve's cock and sucked on it.

Tracey, "Let's eat, Jeffries, sit here please, you are getting a promotion. Jeffries, would you mind if I asked you to merry me?

Ms. Tracey, "I'm a Black man, why would you want to marry me?"

Janice, "I can answer that, twelve inches" She smiled at him.

"Miss Janice you can have these twelve inches anytime you want them."

"Tracey moved to his lap, I'm serious Jeffries, would you marry me?"

"Can I still drive?"

"Yes of course, if you wish?"

"Can I live in that nice house with you?"

"If you marry me, you go where I go."

"Then Miss Tracey I accept."

We all clapped; I had no idea she liked Jeffries that much, now that was divorced, she is free.

Janice, "Does this mean his cock is off the market?"

Tracey, "What happened to that shy little high school girl?"

Janice, "Jeffries." We all laughed but Steve.

Steve, "Okay I am not a prude or anything and I do not know any of you. But Jeffries you are a beast of a man, and I do not mean black. You are now going to marry this beautiful woman and you would still have sex with Janice?"

"If miss Sherry say no, I will only make love to her."

Janice, "That would suck Tracey."

Tracey, "Don't worry Janice, There more than enough for all of us."

Sherry laughed, "I would like that."

Steve, "You would?"

Tracey walked over to him, I would guess this cock is about four inches wide and ten inches long, correct?"

"Correct."

She sat on his lap, "If Janice or I sat on your lap and said you could have us you would say no?"

He looked at Sherry, she smiled. "You wouldn't mind me having sex with this beautiful woman?"

Sherry stood up and walked to Jeffries and took his cock into her vagina facing her boyfriend.

Sherry, "I have never had sex with Jeffries, yes, I would love to have sex with him. But I want to eat first, I am starving."

Sherry bounced up and down a few times and turned to Jeffries so he could suck on her big breast. She kissed him and walked back and started to eat.

"Jack how do you feel about this."

"I would take them all at once."

Sherry, "He may not be big. But that is one sexy cock and body."

Steve looked at Tracey, "I guess I am in for a nice time."

Tracey lowered herself on him facing the table. She reached over and kissed Jeffries and she started to pound herself down on Steve's 10" Cock. She was so good he looked at Sherry and kissed her, he came right away. Then he sucked on Tracey's nipple. Tracey came and dismounted him, letting his cum fall on his lap. She looked, "Wow you come a lot."

Sherry, "Janice, would you like to clean him up with me?"

Janice bent over to lick Steve's cum, then she cleaned his cock. Sherry put two fingers into her while she licked, and she bounce as she came. She turned to Sherry, and they kissed sharing Steve's cum.

They moved to the living room and Janice jumped on Jeffries. "Congratulations Jeffries, Can I give you your wedding present now?"

Jeffries laughed. "Ms. Janice. Please never change, you are a wonderful woman."

Jeffries stood up and lifted Janice to his cock and went to Janice's bed.

Tracey led Steve to hers, Sherry smiled as they walked away.

Jack looked at Sherry. Grabbed the shrimp tray, sat next to her. She shared a few pieces of shrimp between their mouths, licking lips after each piece. "Sherry, I need to use the bathroom."

Jack held out his hand and they went to the bathroom. Jack turned on the shower he sat down to pee, Sherry sat on him, and mounted his cock, she started to pee and then I did. What an exhilarating feeling. they kissed, she laughed and flushed.

Sherry, "That was really weird, but I liked it." Make love to me as I wash your chest."

I continued to pound into her, and she held me very tight, wrapping her legs around me. She was laughing at the fart sounds she was making when I entered her, then I came. She calmed and she lowered her legs, she cleaned me out of herself and then turned off the water. "These rooms are soundproof I heard."

Jack smiled. "I heard that also." We dried off and she ran into the room.

"Jack, I need to get something off my chest, and I hope you will understand."

"Okay, I'm ready."

"When you met Kathy, and she told me about you. man, she fell head over heels for you. I saw you several times, but I did not get in the way. But I wanted to touch you so bad. Then I found that even though I love Steve and we are getting married, I loved another man, not in the same manner. I would not give up Steve and I would not get in your way of marrying Janice. But I love you and I just had to say that"

"I can understand that I look at your body and I feel connected because we practice Karate. Your eyes draw me to you. Your power is something I could eat. Like you I am also in love, Janice is the right woman for me. But if this continues and we can share our bodies in the future, I will do so with immense pleasure."

She laid into me with the hottest kiss I have ever felt then she pushed me down on the bed, she lowered her pussy to my face and put my hand on her large melons. She sucked in my balls and made them so wet I thought I would cum. We made love several times that night, she fell asleep with me on her. My mouth on her nipple. We woke, and I told her I could not move, she was so comfortable.

"Jack, I have to pee again, join me." I sat down then she did. She peed drenching me, she asked me to pee inside her again. She giggled as I sucked on her nipple. She peed again, making it easier for me to pee.

We whipped off and ran to the shower, she bent over, and I entered her. We went slow, and she was almost touching the floor, her hands around her legs squeezing her breast between her legs, she came several times, then asked me to cum on her face. I pulled out and laughed, I could hardly see her face between her breast, so I bent down holding my cock, and let it all out at once, I hit her dead center of her nose. She stood up licking my cum. "Do you like your own cum?"

"It does not bother me. She jumped into my arms, and we kissed.

"I will always love you Jack Mason, don't forget that." We washed up after I sucked her breast. She smiled and kissed me again.

We went out and sat down, Janice came out and jumped into my lap. She cuddled and smiled at Sherry. Tracey came out and smiled, "Breakfast is on its way up."

The bell for the dumb waiter wrang and we had another amazing meal.

Jeffries and Steve came out and we all laughed at the size of their cocks swinging as they walked.

Steve sat down and looked beat.

Jack, "Steven you, okay?"

Steve, "Janice is an energizer bunny, she never stops."

Janice looked at me and smiled, "You ready?"

Jack, "Breakfast first."

Tracey, "Sounds like Janice needs two men at the same time to slow her down."

Sherry, "Maybe Jeffries and Steve can take her and stretch her out?"

Janice, "Sounds like fun."

Jeffries invites her over for a hug. "You need some loving young lady?"

She lifted his cock and sucked on it. "Oh, I think I could yes."

Steve laughed, "I'm ready."

Off they went to the bedroom, door shuts. Sherry ran to me and kissed me.

Sherry, "Tracey, what shall we do to Jack?"

Sherry, "I have a few ideas."

We went back to the bedroom and Tracey stood in front of me, she leaned in and kissed me.

"I think maybe we should both get warmed up, why don't we take a knee at the bed and Jack just hammer away at each of us."

They both bent down at the bed. No way am I cumming this fast. I reach into each of them with two of my large fingers. They both jump and laugh.

Sherry, "I like this kind of start."

I slowly reach for their g-spots while I kiss their cheeks. I licked their buttholes and shove my nose into one then the other. I reach their g-spot and slowly rub them, I could tell Tracey was getting frustrated, so I licked her ass and stuck my tongue in. She pushed into me, I was still hardly moving on their g-spot, I went to Sherry and stuck my tongue in her. She screamed and came. It was small but her juices were flowing. I had an idea I got up and left them, they looked at each other ready to kill me. I placed a plastic thirteen-inch x twelve inch bowl under them. They laughed until I entered them again. This time I moved faster and touched their clit just enough to get them even more frustrated. I moved my fingers out and licked their clits, I had their attention, juices started to flow, and I was happy to see it get caught in the bowl, even if just a tiny bit. I put three fingers in them and just shoved them in and out, they were hoping all over the place I added my thumb to their clit, and they lost it, they were squirming like rabbits,

I could now hear drips hitting the pan. Tracey laughed. "You best hope I squirt and fill that if I don't you will eat me until I do."

"Sherry, "I would love to feel a squirt come from me."

Tracey looked back at me and smiled. She turned to Sherry and sucked her nipple, then rolled the other in her fingers. "Sherry play with my pussy and boobs."

Sherry had her fingers inside Tracey and played with her boobs. I had all my right hand fingers inside Sherry and started to move in and out as fast as I could. Sherry could not hold her kiss, her breathing was broken, and she was dizzy. She started to gasp for air, trying to stop us, Tracey deep throated her with her tongue. I felt the inside of her vagina swell up to where I had to remove three fingers, Sherry started to cry "I feel tingling everywhere, I feel like I have to pee."

"Please stop before I pee."

We moved even faster to where she was now screaming then I had to take my index finger out she had such a grip on it, I put my pinky in and her cum was thick and warm, "I'm going to pee, sorry." She started so shake and bounce she started to cry; she kept saying she was going to pee.

"Tracey, "Sherry let it out, if it's pee we have a bucket to catch it, but I'm telling you now, it isn't pee."

Sherry looked at Tracey as she pinched both of her nipples and kissed her. Sherry screamed and came hard and sure enough she squirted, and a lot, her body was bouncing so hard.

I put my cock in her ass and she was gone she kept cumming, her eyes rolled back breathing so hard. Then she leaned back and squirted a second time. She stood up and bent her knees the were like rubber. I was still in her ass pumping in and out hard. She screamed so load the other three ran in to see what happened. Janice smiled as she watched, Steve was amazed. Jeffries wanted to eat her. She came out of it and fell backward.

Steve caught her and lifted her off me. Then he laid her down.

"Steve kisses Sherry." They got into it heavy, and we walked out, I poured her cum into a jar and smiled. I put it in the refrigerator. Then I jumped Janice from behind and we wrestled around, Janice fought hard, Jeffries led Tracey to a chair as they watched.

I finally pinned her down and she started laughing as I entered her ass.

Janice, "Oh my I love this feeling."

I rode Janice for some time then rolled her so Jeffries could enter her pussy and then Tracey sat on her face in 15 minutes she passed out.

Jeffries picked her up and placed her on the couch.

Tracey was not paying attention to me, and I laid her flat and entered her ass. She did not fight, she told us to make her cum for hours. When Jeffries entered her, she started to cum, and she never stopped, Janice woke and laid on Sherry's mouth letting out the cum in her. Tracey screamed and sprayed both of us.

The night was over, everyone was tired, so off to the showers we went, and we took our partners to bed. Janice was naked, I ran my fingers through her hair, and I told her I love her. "I love you also."

I pulled her tight and we went to sleep.

In the morning Tracey and Sherry were talking about Janice, I walked in, and they smiled.

"Wow, what a site to walk in on." I kissed each of them and grabbed a coffee. I sat next to Sherry, who moved to my lap and lifted herself so I could enter her.

Tracey, "Jack, Sherry and I have been talking about you getting married to Janice in a unique wedding. She has called you her white night since she came out of her shock the day she was raped. How would you feel if we hired the tailor from your wedding to create a nights armor and we get a white horse. We would escort Janice to the Arch and of course you would not be there, you would come riding up on a white horse in the armor. Get married and ride off into the sunset with her."

"I think that would be amazing. How to pull it off can be interesting."

Sherry, "We figured that out already. Tracey and I will take her on a girl shopping spree for a week. We get back the morning of the wedding. We have an idea for the wedding dress also. She would be blind folded until you are ready, then when she sees the dress, and our dresses she will either figure it out or faint from shock."

"If you're going away, what am I to do?"

Tracey, "Take care of the seamstress of course."

Sherry wiggled her ass and laughed.

Tracey, "Don't worry about us, Jeffries will be our driver."

"You gals will not be able to walk the day of the wedding." I laughed thinking of them riding his twelve" all day.

Sherry came on me when Jeffries name was mentioned. "God just thinking about it makes me wet."

"Very wet." She started to bounce up and down on me, the hole time looking at me. She closed her eyes and came again. She stood up and turned into me. Mounted me again, pressed her great breast into me. We kissed while we bounced up and down together, she moaned out her orgasm, and I came in her. "I'll miss you this week."

Tracey walked over and Sherry lifted herself off me, Tracey licked up our cum and shared it with Sherry.

Sherry climbed off me, kissed me. And went to her room to pack.

Janice came out looking like she had a rough night, she went for the coffee, then kissed me, and sat on my lap.

"Good morning, Jack. I am beat, you gave me an excellent work out last night." She looked between her legs, "Looks like Sherry gave you a good one also."

Tracey walks in and tells Janice that she and Sherry are going on a weeklong shopping spree with her.

"We are?"

"Unless you don't want to, Jeffries will be our Chauffer."

Janice, "You all shop, I'll keep Jeffries company." She laughed as she rubbed her wet pussy on me.

Janice, "Want are you going to do without us?"

"I heard there is an orgy going on all week. I may join it."

Janice looked surprised, "I would be upset if I could not go, but we have Jeffries. She stuck out her tongue, but I grabbed it with my fingers.

Janice, "Your fingers taste good." She sucked them a few minutes.

"I will miss you, don't spend all my money in one day."

Janice, "I'll wait for the honeymoon to do that." She held me tight and thanked me for everything. She jumped up on my legs, smiled at me, then put her leg on my shoulder. "Ready?"

Janice, "Oh Yes."

She then put the other leg over my other shoulder then leaned back. I held her and started to lick her, Sherry came behind me, and I let her lick. Janice started laughing, "I love that tongue."

Sherry kissed me and went to Janice's tits. She started to twist them and then Tracey joined her, and they sucked her nipples hard. She was shaking so much I thought I would take a shower. She started laughing, "OKAY Enough please.

Tracey, "I think we should keep going until she passes out."

Sherry started sucking and pulling her nipple. Tracey was biting the other Janice told me she warned me, so I bite her clit and she blasted me.

We laid her down on the table and watched her rock back and forth trying to control her orgasm. Sherry saw my cock was hard, so she gave me a blow job. Then stopped to let Tracey finish me off. When I was ready to cum Tracey had me stand and cum on Janice. I smiled as I came on her.

"Can we wait a day to go, this is so much fun." Sherry and Tracey licked my cum off her, bringing her to yet another orgasm, a small one, but enough to tire her. They all ran to get ready and pack.

Knock on the door. "Hi Jeffries, they are in the shower, you should shock them and join them."

Jeffries, "Nice way to start a trip."

"Janice said she isn't letting you rest."

"I better not go in there. That young lady is endless, good luck when you marry her."

I laughed and he snuck to the bedroom, and they did not even see him enter, he sat in a chair and watched.

Sherry was bending over to try on pants and Jeffries came up behind her. He entered her, she screamed turn and looked. She smiled and bent over again. Jeffries was in her in no time. Tracey ran out to see what the screaming was for. She smiled and kissed Jeffries.

"Jeffries, "Janice is in the shower you should go shock her also."

Sherry, "Oh, one minute please I'm about to cum."

Jeffries reached for her nipples as he went in her completely. She held her mouth as she came. She went to her knees laughing. Jeffries looked in the shower and Janice was bent washing her legs. He once again entered slowly. Janice saw his foot and smiled. She reached around and spread her cheeks. Jeffries entered her ass. Janice started to shack.

"My god that is so much going in, enter me completely" he reached over her, grabbed her behind her knees and lifted her off the floor and bounced her on his monster cock she was laughing crying loving this new adventure.

Tracey and Sherry entered and watched while holding each other. Neither had ever seen anyone have sex like this. Janice was flopping in his arms, she looked at us with the biggest smile. Tracey and Sherry went to Jeffries balls and massaged them. He screamed out his orgasm. Filling Janice like never before. Her orgasm was seconds away and she squirted her delight.

Jefferies set her down and washed her and himself. The four of them played for a while. Then stopped to get ready Janice saw me at the door and ran to me.

"I love you, thank you for being such a wonderful man."

Twenty minutes later Jeffries and I took their bags to the limo.