White Knight Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeffries is this new?"

"Ms. Tracey had it delivered to my place last night with a nice note. This is the best they make right now, bed, sitting room, the works. I even fit on the bed. Mr. Jack, are you sure you are okay with me having sex with Janice?"

"Jeffries, you are like a brother to her and me, she adores you. You're welcome to enjoy her anytime."

"This will be a strange week. These three adore you also."

"Then enjoy it, just don't let them kill you."

We laughed and hugged. The girls came out and looked at us hugging.

Tracey, "Does this mean you two are giving up women?"

We looked at each other and laughed. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "No way am I giving up on you babes."

Janice, "Well look back a few pictures we left you a gift. Is that a new Limo, it's so long."

She ran to us and kissed us; she jumped in, and her ass was naked. Jeffries went behind her and lick her crotch making her jump in and laugh.

"She looked out Sherry you have to get in here, it so beautiful." She pulled off her top and smiled at us as I took a picture. She jumped out and modeled on the limo naked. We had fun with all three as they joined her. I kissed them all goodbye, and Janice had a tear in her eye. I blew her a kiss and closed the door.

I started to walk away, and the door opened, and a naked Janice ran to me and jumped in my arms. "I will see you at the wedding. I love you." She ran back to laughter.

Ten minutes later I get a phone call asking if I was available for a fitting of my costume. "It's done already?"

"Tracey had me start weeks ago."

"I'm home so stop by any time."

"Okay be there in an hour."

"Okay Skye, drive safe."

I go to the kitchen and there is a gift on the table, I opened it, and it was a picture of the three of them naked. There was a note also, "Jack, Skye is coming over, enjoy the fitting. Oh, she will be naked have fun. Love Tracey, Sherry, and Janice.

I stayed naked and waited to see. An hour later a car pulls in and Skye was dressed, I watched her go to the back of the car and she is carrying this monster bag. I ran out to help her. The girls were right she had stripped while in the back.

Skye, "I was so afraid they wouldn't tell you I would be naked."

"I'm glad you are, you looked great dressed, but this is a lot better."

I kissed her and we brought everything in. We laid it out on my bed.

"Business first, I really want to see how it looks on you."

She opened the bag and I stood amazed "That is nice material."

"I had to make it look real, so I bought some expensive material, needles, and string. It was a clever idea, it cut so easy, and I put it together with ease. She had me put on underwear. Then the pants. Then she put on the boots.

"They look so real"

"You need to be able to move. I gave you some extra support in the groin and butt for when you are riding."

Then she stood on a chair, her breast right in my face.

"Don't even touch them, I'll never finish this."

She laughed as she jiggled her wonderful breast. I got my arms in and then she smiled as she went and zipped me up. She had me turn for her, so she could make sure it looked great.

She smiled. "I was so worried I would not get the curls of your muscles right. Look in the mirror, tell me what you think?"

"It looks like I am wearing a real suit of armor, it's amazing."

She handed me the helmet. It had feather on the back, and I stood there in awe. I could move and walk with ease, and there weren't any creases as I moved. I felt something under the top. She smiled.

"That is a recording on a knight walking. It will not be awkward sounding, just enough to make people wonder."

She stood there with her arms on her hips like wonder woman. She was so proud.

"Now here is the dress for Janice, it is the same look of Guinevere and with a crown the crown is real, Tracey bought it for her.

There is one for you also, when you reach the podium to get married." She opened the gown; I was again in awe.

"You did all of this?"

"Yes, I had so much fun doing it. I also made the armor for the horse, but that is already stored."

"Skye help me out of this please." We took it off and laid it out. I looked at her and told her this is just impressive.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I am hungry."

"Let's get dressed and go eat, not that I want that body covered, but I'm starving."

She fit in Janice's clothing; she went braless.

"I will be hard all the way though lunch, you're beautiful."

"I'll take care of that on our way."

We got in my dad's fifty-seven and went to lunch, on our way she gave me a blow job. I held her breast in my hand. Then I was going to cum, and would not you know the light turned red. A truck pulled up on our right and he pointed Skye to his wife. I told Skye, and she lifted her skirt. The guy stalled his truck and his wife laughed at him. I came and Skye sat up. The woman jumped out and ran to her, they kissed, and the woman ran back.

"Did you know her?"

"Nope, but she got a good taste of you."

We waved and they smiled. I pulled into the Italian restaurant they pulled in next to us.

The woman, "Would you two mind company at lunch, we'll pay."

Skye looked at them and smiled. We entered and I was greeted, then I introduced Skye, and the couple introduced themselves, Ashley, and Dominic Price. We were seated and we introduced ourselves again.

Ashley, "I'm so sorry to invite ourselves but that was so hot." She whispered, "I soaked my panties. Jack, you taste delicious."

Dominic, "When you lifted your skirt, I came in my pants"

Skye reached over and put her hand in and sure enough he had. She licked her finger and smiled.

"So what were you two doing before the show?"

Dominic, "We were going to go to the beach and relax. It has been a long week of failures and frustration at work."

"Sorry to hear that, what happened if I may ask?"

We were interrupted by the waiter; he took our drink order and food.

Dominic, "We run a small tailor business, just down the street. We had a large order come in over the weekend, but our tailor quit. So, we had to cancel the order, which will set us back."

"What do you make?"

Ashley, "Mostly costumes for balls, then anything that is special occasions. I can do a lot but not large accounts. I must be home by three to catch our children."

Skye, "Would you like to see something Jack had made for his wedding coming up?"

Ashley, "Congratulations. Wait. We saw you in the paper, we are so sorry for your lose."

"Thank you."

Ashley, "So, Skye are you the lucky lady?"

Skye, "I wish, Jack's a real catch, I work for him."

Dominic, "Good benefits with this job."

Ashley, "I would love to see your costume."

"Well, when we finish follow us and I think you will be impressed."

Waiter returned and asked if there was anything else. I said no thanks and he walked away.

Dominic, "Waiter, may I have the bill please?"

Waiter, "Taken care of already sir."

Dominic, "That's strange, wonder who paid our bill?"

Skye giggled, "This is Jack's fathers favorite restaurant, the bill and tip are covered by the company."

Dominic laughed, "Doug Mason was your father, I should have known. We were friends in High School." He laughed as we stood up,"

Skye, "Ashley would you like to ride with Jack?"

Asley looked at her husband and he smiled. "Could be an interesting afternoon."

Ashley went to my car and looked around it. "This is beautiful, we had one when I was a kid, every Sunday we would go for rides with the roof down. I lost my virginity in the back seat and dad almost killed me, because I bleed all over his seat. He had to have it professionally cleaned, there was still a small stain in the back."

I looked at her and laughed. I pulled up the seat she covered her mouth. "This was dad's car."

I returned the seat and helped her in. "I'll sign the car over to you tonight."

Ashley just looked at me, "Why?"

"Because dad would want me to."

She started to cry as she leaned over to look at the back, then waved at her husband.

I moved my hand to her, and I moved my large finger into her, and she smiled at me as she started to get wetter. Then she came.

"Sorry I came so fast, but I love this car, and you just gave it to me. I am going to fuck you like you never have been."

I pulled out my index finger and put my thumb in. She looked up at me and came again. "My who needs a cock with your fingers.

We drove slowly so Dominic could see her ass in the air with my thumb in her, then I passed him. He was laughing at the site.

Ashley said she was cumming. She got up, "Would you mind if I kiss you?"

"Not at all." She gave me a sweet kiss. Then she turned and looked at the back seat. "It was prom night, and I could not wait to lose my virginity. My boyfriend put on a rubber, and we played for ever, then I spread my legs and he ate me. When I said I was ready, he entered and took my cherry, I mean blood went everywhere. It was so embarrassing. He had a rental suit and had to pay for its cleaning. We were not allowed to see each other again. It was such a shame he was so good at eating pussy. Do you enjoy pussy?"

"Why don't we find out after you see my costume." She spread her legs and smiled. I put a finger in and tasted her. A little salty but I went for seconds. She smiled "I can't wait to find out if you're a great lover."

We got out and Skye jumps out naked. "Skye, are you missing something."

"Oh no, I'm full."

Ashley, "Dam Dominic, I did not know you could do that in your truck. You are in trouble now."

Dominic carried Skye's clothes into the house. then Ashley undressed. We lead them up the stairs.

Ashley walked in and she took a deep breathe. "That is remarkable." She looked each peace over while Skye sat on my cock.

Dominic looked over the knights outfit, "This is top notch work." It looks and feels real, can we see you in it?"

Skye got up and cleaned my cock, she stripped me, and Ashley looked at my body. Skye helped me get dressed. Ashley and Dominic were standing together, and she had her hand over her mouth. "I've never seen such magnificent work."

Dominic, "The Costume or Jack?"

Ashley, "Yes."

Ashley looked at Skye, "You created these didn't you?"

Skye, "I did."

"She is very good at her work, and I find it interesting we would meet today."

Dominic, "Skye would you stop by tomorrow and look over what we do, and hopefully accept a job with us?"

Skye walked to him and undid his shirt, then his pants. She smiled at him. "Yes, I would like to stop by."

They embraced while Ashley helped me out. "Jack, does it itch?"

"Not at all, it's very comfortable."

Ashley, "Can we go somewhere to talk?"

Skye took Dominic to a room I showed her, and they closed the door.

We went to my room and kissed. Ashley laid on my bed and spread her legs. "I hope you do not mind, but I have wanted to be eaten in such a long time. Dominic is not a fan of oral sex."

"I bet he will change his mind after today."

I went to her and kissed her. Her breast was about a C, small nipple and almost no areolas, her bush was well trimmed, and she smelled so good, I could not see why Dom would not enjoy her. I stared at the low end of her pussy, I nibbled on her large lips. Worked my way up. Her clit was large also, Dominic found her ugly, me I found her to be meaty. I enjoyed myself and knew she was also. I could feel her lubrication starting to flow.

I buried my tongue into her, and went to work making her squirm, making sure she would never forget the loving. I reach up to her breast, they were small for my hands, but I bet she enjoyed my kneading her softly. Then she stiffened and moaned out. Her orgasm was strong and then she started to pull me in further. I sucked on her clit and fingered around her ass. Twisting her nipples seemed to add to her heavy breathing. I started to lick her clit and she let go of my hair, she was now holding her own head, now was the time to enter her.

I slowly moved up on her and entered her. Ashley smiled and moved her hands to my chest. She caressed it like a potter. I was ramming into her now and she started to push into my chest her legs wrapped around me, it was different having someone push me away and pull me in at same time.

I felt my balls building and told her I was going to cum. She smiled, "Thank you."

I came, and she pulled me in the best she could, she was breathing as if she were giving berth. I stayed inside her, still pushing as I became limp, she then asked me to let her be on top.

"I can't move you, please let me sit on top of you." She laughed as I rolled over. She sat on my cock just rocked on it, my hands still holding her breast. She seemed to just want to enjoy the moment.

"We must get home to catch our children, I hope you can stop bye with Skye. We can talk while you sit in our nice chair."

She looked down at me and kissed me.

"Wow your wife is one blessed woman."

We hit the shower and she went to get her husband, they were dressed and talking. "Hi Ashley, ready to go?"

"No, but we must."

We said our goodbyes and then sat in the living room with a pop.

"Skye, you look worried?"

"Oh, not at all. It is just I meet your dad, had a short blast with him, then I meet you again and loved every second of it. Then Dominic, he was fun, but nothing like you and your dad. I would love to get married to a man that cares about me like you care about Janice, and well others."

"I may know of such a person, he has never been married, enjoys going out. But gets frustrated like many. He wants to enjoy sex, not just have sex. He is forty-five, so close to your age, wealthy and lives in a wonderful place. How would you like to meet him?"

"Any other man asked me that I run for the hills. But I guess I would like that. Is he good looking?"

"He is exceptionally good looking, almost as large as me. Hair to his shoulders. His package is a little bigger." She giggled, "That means nothing if he can't use it."

I picked up my phone and dialed Ralph, we lifted weights together he is close to my height and weight.

"Hi Jack, how are you, been awhile. Sorry about your dad and all."

"Thanks Ralph, what are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"Nothing, I was just going to pig out on a protein drink." We both laughed.

"Good meet me at Jimmy's I'm in the mood for French."

"Hamburgers and fries aren't really French."

"How about 5."

"See you then."

"You didn't tell him about me?"

"I didn't, must have slipped my mind."

"We have an hour before we need to get ready, how about a swim?"

She smiled; we held each other then went to the pool.

We swam around awhile then she jumped on my back and held me.

"Swim around so I can feel your muscles on my breast."

I swam a few laps and could feel her stiffen a few times.

"I wondered how many times I could cum, before I let go of you?"

I lifted her up so I could enter her. She enjoyed my pushing in and out of her while I suck her nipples.

"Could I ask a favor, don't come in me, I don't want to be all squishy while meeting your friend."

When I was ready, I pulled out and she dove under and sucked me dry. She came back up gasping for air.

"You have a lot of cum in you." She kissed me and then we went in cleaned up and left. She turned to show me she was not wearing panties.

"You know that could be trouble if he puts his hand on your lap."

"I hope so."

We left for the dinner and met Ralph, he smiled at Skye as he kissed her hand. "So, we're having burgers, are we?"

"I am, Skye you?"

"I may have some fries."

We held the door open for Skye and Ralph smiled at her figure as she walked. "Am I being set up?"

"No, I just want a burger."

Ralph held her chair for her, and she gave him a little peek. He laughed and sat down.

"Skye, Jack has tried a dozen times to set me up with a beautiful woman, his taste is terrible. So, are you a beautiful woman?"

She turned towards him, giving him full view. "Jack has told me a lot about you, so I hope you think of me as a beautiful woman."

Ralph kissed her, "So far, no complaints. She moved her chair closer, I purposely sat where we were out of sight mostly just in case, he dips into her a little.

We ordered our burgers, Skye ordered a hot dog, wait until she sees the size of it. Our drinks came in and we started talking about Skye and what she does. "Which leads me to a particularly important question. Would you be my best man?"

Ralph, "You serious, I would be honored." We toasted and our food arrived, mine was a triple burger, with everything, Ralph got the BBQ Burger.

Skye, "That's a hot dog?"

We both laughed as she cut it up.

"I guess I should have told you they have very large portions here."

"I don't eat this much all week."

"Ralph, Skye made my outfit for my wedding."

"Really, what did you make?"

"A White Knights Armor."

"Ralph, "Why does that sound familiar?"

"That is what Janice called me after I saved her from those goons."

From there we had small talk. As I thought Ralph had his hand up her skirt.

"Ralph, I have a meeting to go to tonight could you give Skye a ride home?"

"A meeting? You have not worked in years, some of that Karate games you play, but not worked."

"You want to see how wimpy my Karate is?"

"No, I've been on the floor a few times."

Ralph, "Skye, one time we were working out and I made fun of Jack because he was too tired to finish the work out. When I turned around from laughing at him, I was on the floor looking around. He asked me if I wanted to get up, I said I was extremely comfortable where I was."

Skye laughed, "Did you get even?"

"I tried, and each time I would end up on the floor. I can lift as much as him run as fast as him, but I always hit the floor faster."

Skye laughed, "Nothing wrong hitting the floor."

Ralph, "Well, I think I must take this lady home, so you can get to your meeting." He helped her with her chair, smiled and then they walked out. I sat there and smiled. I ordered desert, why not my work out will be tough.

A server came over, she sat down. "Can I help you?"

"No, I just wanted to say hello."

"Do I know you?"

"You do, but I've been away for a while at college."

"I'm sorry, I can't say I remember."

"You know the owner of this place?"

"Of course, been coming here for years. Oh no way, Charlette?"

She smiled at me, "So, do you like me all grown up?"

"I would say you have filled out very nicely."

"I watched you come in with an incredibly young lady and she left with another. are you available tonight?"

"I was going to go work out, but what are you thinking?"

"Dancing."

"Sounds like fun, I would have to change. Want a ride with me?"

"Love it."

We headed out and went to my place, I offered her a drink.

"No thanks, I think I'm ok." She pulled me to her for a hug, then her hands were all over my back, she moved my hands to her ass."

"Would you like to dance?"

She unbuttoned my shirt, and started kissing my chest, then she turned around. "Would you mind?"

"I unzipped her dress; she had nothing on under it. I dropped the dress, she turned to me.

"While in high school, I would be so excited when you sat at my table, you were so sexy, and always so nice to me."

"I try to be that way all the time."

"Then would it be okay to ask you to make love too me? I am protected and I am not a virgin."

Her long black hair, hairy bush, and medium size tits. "I would enjoy making love to you."

She undid my pants and smiled. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked on me for a while.

"Jack, you are such a large man. So much muscle." She continued to play with my balls and cock.

She stood up, and laid on the bed, "Do I look good enough to love?"