White Knight Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlette, are you okay? Please sit up so we can talk."

She leaned against me and cried. I held her and combed her hair with my hand.

"Seeing you today I guess I just wanted to see if I could attract you."

"Why, I think you're a very attractive woman."

"See you just said what I have hoped to hear from a man, that I'm an attractive woman."

"Would you like something to cover yourself?"

"If you don't mind, I like the way you look at me."

"What happened?"

"My boyfriend loves my body, but he has not told me he loves me. Tonight, I would not let him near me, I wanted him to tell me why he is with me. He got mad and walked out."

"So, you thought being with me would make him jealous?"

"No, not at all, he knows nothing of this. I saw you and I felt my stomach tightened. I wanted you, and I still do. Just so I can enjoy what I wished for in High School."

I looked at her and smiled, I laid her back and we kissed, she smiled and kissed me back, I kissed her breast, her nipples where bright pink, and mid-size. I ran my hand down to her bush, she smiled, and spread her legs. I put my finger inside her. "Your finger is bigger than my boyfriend's cock."

"I'm not one to enjoy comparing other's."

"Sorry."

"No problem, I try to pay complete attention to the person I am with, and that is you, so let's see how I do with my finger."

I entered her and rubbed her G-Spot I sucked her nipple as I rubbed her. She was all over the place. She was coming, so I entered her, she was tight and smooth as silk. I made love to her with passion, then I thought about her comment about her boyfriend, so I pulled out and slid down to marvel at her vagina, I have seen many, but each one still excites me.

She was beautiful. I licked her lips and ate her to make her the happiest she has ever been. I made love to her one more time. And she thanked me for teaching her to grow up some. I took her home and went to the gym. I have neglected my body for too many days. I walk in and there were very few people there, so I would be able to work out in peace.

I started my routine, and it was feeling great. I worked extremely hard, and I started to feel better. People started to come in, so it got a little noisy. I noticed this guy started his work out showing off to a bunch of people no shirt tight spandex. I had on a baggy shirt and long shorts, trying not to be too obvious I am a body builder. I took a seat to drink some water and could not help laughing at his style and how they thought he was the man.

Then I was concerned because he was lifting to much just to show off. I decided he is going to hurt himself if he does not stop.

"Hey, my friend you need a spotter?"

He told me to fuck off, what do I know about working out.

"Just being friendly, you lift that to many more times you're going to hurt yourself."

"Screw off."

A girl came up to me and asked me to take off my shirt, it would stop him.

I took off my shirt and everyone gasped. "Buddy you should have a spotter, you're lifting too much."

"Look at you, here I thought you were some fat punk. Now go way."

I put my hand on the weight. "Listen I am a professional, and I am telling you that you will seriously damage your muscles if you continue."

The manager came over. "Hi Jack, what is happening."

"Just trying to reason with this gentleman, he isn't lifting correctly, and if he doesn't stop, he is going to hurt himself."

Manager, "Sir there are rules here and you must observe them."

"Listen I work this body hard I do not need any help. You think you are tough you try to lift this."

"I only lift this kind of weight with a spotter."

The manager, took off his shirt, "Go ahead Jack, I'll spot you."

"Okay big man, what's the best you can do?"

"Tim, I can handle another hundred."

We adjusted the weights. Tim, "we don't like people lifting weights too high for them or the spotter, you should always be ready for anything."

I stood under the weight picked it up and lifted it ten times. I then laid it back with Tim's help.

"You wish to try it correctly, consider it a free lesson."

"I can't lift that much." We adjusted it and I spotted him.

He did it correctly and set it down.

"When lifting weights like this you should not do it to show off, you have worked hard to gain that muscle, to allow yourself to be hurt just to impress friends could be deadly. I hope I did not embarrass you; I train people and I do not want to see people ruin a good thing."

"Sorry I was such an ass; I was just trying to show off."

"Trust me, show off what you gained, walk the beach and let the ladies smile at you but in here, stay focused."

He shook my hand and asked if I would work out with him.

"I would be happy to" I showed him some things to improve his workout and to help him improve the areas that needed work. When he was finished, he thanked me again and the woman with him kissed me on the cheek thanking me.

Tim and I sat down and relaxed a few minutes, then he had people check in. A woman came over, she was a body builder herself.

"Hi I'm Selina."

"Hi I'm Jack."

"That was very nice of you to help the kid, he would have hurt himself if he tried again."

"I was just concerned, I train people and he had no idea what he was doing, so he is going to quickly visit and see if taking classes would help him. He is in attractive shape, just no guidance."

Selina, "I wanted to thank you because he is my brother, and he never listens to his girlfriend or me. The way you handled him was impressive."

"I'm glad to help."

"Would you be up to helping me finish my work out?"

"Be happy to."

She told me what she was going to do, and I helped her get ready for each set. She was good and we talked, and she asked questions. I pointed out weak areas, and how to improve them. "You have 2, week areas, let me show you where and how to lift to improve the muscle."

I pointed to her pectoral muscles, "To balance our body, it is important not to miss even the smallest muscles."

"The exercises will lift and balance your well, breast and your shoulder."

She laughed, "what's wrong with my breast?"

"Nothing they look great, but your left one is lower than your right. So, if you strengthen the muscles, you should balance out in no time."

She went to the mirror on the side and looked. "I will be it is lower, she lifted her bra, and laughed. She pulled it back down.

"Well, you just gave half the gym erections."

She laughed and we proceeded with simple exercises from a ball on the floor. She thought it was silly until she felt the sting in her side. Each time she bent back her spandex would tighten around her pussy. It was hard not looking, so I went to the side of her. She finished: "Thank you, I have not had sore muscles in weeks. Do you train females also?"

"Yes, be happy to." We talked about where I train and when.

Selina, "What are you doing now?"

"Just going home to get something to eat and rest. My Fiancée is away for the week, shopping with two friends."

"A week? Wow I wish I were on that trip."

"Probably screwing the hell out of my Chauffer, more than shopping."

"You're okay with that?"

"Yea we have a pretty open relationship."

"Open enough to take me home and enjoy an evening with you?"

"Be nice to be with a woman with some meet on her bones."

She slapped me and laughed. "I just need to shower, and I will meet you out front."

"Or you can come to my place, and we can shower and order in?"

"Deal, as long as you can handle a sweaty woman, well if all goes well, I'll be sweaty again."

She ran to the women's room grabbed her stuff and we left for my house.

"What would you like for dinner?"

"BBQ Chicken."

I made a call and ordered three specials. Then I told her about myself, and she told me about herself.

"She pulled over next to me, "I love your car."

"It was my dad's until today, I'm giving it back to its original owner."

I went to shift, and smiled her legs were on both sides, the shift went right to her pussy. She was soaked from her work out.

"Sorry, I should have moved." I laughed looking at her spread. She pulled down her spandex and looked at me.

Selina, "Maybe I should have taken a shower first." I laughed and put my hand down and rubbed her bare pussy.

Selina, "How much further?"

"Just at the end here. She reached up and pulled off her bra. "For a body builder you have nice breast."

Selina, "Even if they are sinking?" We laughed as I held one.

We pulled in and I reached in to help her out. When she spread. I bent down and gave her a lick, and she laid back.

I licked away at her extraordinarily strong and tight lip, her inner lips were long and her clit large. I moved into her where her sweaty smell and the taste drove me crazy. I moved up and sucked on her nipples. I entered her and we made love right there in my front seat. We laughed at times; we were too big to do this, but her smell drew me in. I came before her. I smiled as I helped her up. I lifted her over my shoulder and ran through the house.

She laughed, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see in a second, we headed to the pool, you wouldn't, I stink."

I dove in with her, we both came up fast.

"A little colder than I thought.

She swam around, "Just what I needed, it is so refreshing."

We had an exciting time talking and swimming.

Selina, "Jack, thank you for bringing me here and for the relaxation. It has been great talking to someone that understands what it is like to be a body builder and to still be seen as a sexy woman." She swam to me, and we embraced. She kissed me and we just floated there enjoying our skin touching each other.

"I would like to make love to you if you wouldn't mind?"

Selina, "I would like to lay in the grass, it looks so soothing."

I helped Selina out of the pool, and we walked to the patch of grass I have made love to several woman on. She laid down and I marveled at her figure.

Selina, "Jack what do you see right now?"

"I see a beautiful woman in need of a great orgasm and back massage." She laughed and turned over, "Massage first now that you offered."

"Massage it is, what did you think I was going to say?"

Selina, "I do not know, how great my muscles look, how strong I look. I was not ready for you see a woman wanting an orgasm."

"All of that is true, but right now I see you as a woman with a need, massage it is." We talked about everything while I massaged her back, she was one fit woman, yet so delicate. When I did her thighs, I found her week spot and started kissing right above her muscle and near her ass. She was trying to close her legs tight, but I was between them. Then she just stood up and spun me around to the ground. She planted her pussy on my staff and road me like I was a stallion. She then pushes back and forth, she was so wet, we giggled at the sound of her pussy hitting my mound which was still bald.

Selina, "Jack, I'm cumming, I hope you like them juicy." She came and it was as she said thick and juicy. She was not done either now she was on her feet slamming down on me. I thought I was going to be buried with the strength she was using her muscular legs making me even hornier. I rubbed both legs, and she smiled as she came again.

Selina, "Once more."

It did not take her long, but she stood up and brought her pussy to my mouth and came as she bent and gave me a blow job. I felt like I would never stop cumming, I was pushing back into her throat because it was so strong. She let me screw her mouth. Then I stopped and just laid dead.

"Selina, I have not cum that hard in weeks, you made me feel so excited I thought I would cum all night. Thank you."

She laid on top of me, and we kissed. I entered her again, but she pulled me out sat up and put me in her ass. Then she kissed me as I slowly made love to her for twenty minutes. She was almost standing at one point so I could watch her orgasm. I smiled and came again. She fell next to me.

"I just burned more calories than I would working out all day. We both burst out laughing. We turned and looked at each other.

"Can I still join your class after this? I promise not to be like a high school girl and try to get you in bed with me again."

"I would love for you to join my class, and I would love for you to test to be an instructor."

"Seriously?"

"Now looking at you for muscle tone, I am very impressed, and I think you have the temperament to teach."

Selina, "My low boob doesn't cancel me out of that?"

"I'll help you work on it."

She rolled to her back and laughed. "I am happy I got the nerve to talk to you, you are a great person."

"Thank you."

Selina, "I could sit out here all night; it is so beautiful out here."

"Why don't you?"

Selina, "I wasn't trying to invite myself over."

"I guess you're stuck then, you have no car."

She rolled over on me and we laughed and kissed. She kissed my whole body even my toes and then laid in my arms.

Selina, "Thank you for letting me enjoy this peacefulness."

"My pleasure."

We were awoken early in the morning when we noticed Skye sitting in the grass naked and looking at us. Serina jumped, "I'm sorry --"

"It is okay, relax. I held her in my arms and smiled at Skye. "Well how was your evening?"

"It was wonderful thank you. Hi, I am Skye, I am Jack's tailor."

"I'm Serina, a friend."

"Well, that makes us friends then."

Skye laid in my other arm.

Serina, "Just how many women have you in your harem?"

Skye, "I don't think he knows." She laughed and I gave her an evil eye.

"Just a few months ago I was a virgin, now it feels like I am the Pied Piper. I attract beautiful women."

Skye, "None as pretty as Serina, not to mention hotter looking muscles than you."

I picked her up and jumped into the pool with her. Serina joined us laughing.

Skye, put her arms around Serina. "Jack is the nicest guy I have ever met, well next to his dad. It is a shame he is getting married."

Serina, "I don't know, what I heard is that his future wife is a hot one."

Skye, "She is all heart and crazy. You will love her."

Selina, "Wait are you the person that made that costume?"

Skye, "Yup."

Selina, "We need to talk, I need outfits to work out in."

Skye, "With that body I wouldn't wear clothing, it's hot."

Selina smiled and kissed Skye. "Thank you."

We laid back in the grass and we held each other. For another hour.

Skye, "Selina, do like oral sex from women?"

Selina, looked at her, "I've never had sex with a woman, you wish to I wouldn't mind seeing if I like it."

Skye, moved between her legs.

"My you look so hot."

She started to lick Selina, and Selina reached over and kissed me. I held her breast and licked her nipple. Her head fell back with a smile. I held her other breast and toyed with it, flopping it around and biting it. She picked me up and tossed me into the pool.

The girls laughed, Skye, "I wish I could do that."

I swam around a while as they enjoyed themselves. I came around and Selina had her eyes closed breathing hard. I bent down and stuck my cock into her mouth. Her eyes opened and sucked me in. I grabbed her breast and played nicely. She finely had an orgasm and requested I make love to her. Skye pulled away and sucked my cock a second. I bent down and entered her. I entered slowly and pulled out then back in. Skye went to her and lowered her pussy to Selina's face. "I'm sorry I am not sure what to do?"

"Lick me."

Selina, licked Skye, she smiled, she kept licking. Soon she was holding her in place and eating her. I was pumping like mad; it was such a beautiful site. When I came Skye leaned down and licked my cock and then Selina's pussy. We fell asleep and Skye was laying on Selina and I was next to them holding them. When I woke the girls were in the pool and kissing, they had fingers inside each other. They looked at me, then swam to the edge.

Skye, "Good morning, Jack. We need to get ready, and Selina needs a ride. Would you mind screwing us fast before we go?"

I jumped in and mounted behind them, I entered both with either a finger or my cock. Then switched. We all enjoyed an orgasm and hugged. We ran into the house and got ready. The day went day fast, Skye got the job then Skye and Selina became an item. The week went by fast and the next day the girls would return. It was our wedding day.

Saturday morning I met Skye, she was so happy, she entered the room in a sundress. She pulled it off. "Something to make you smile. I held her and we hugged. "Thank you for changing my life. She hugged me hard and jumped me. We made love fast. And she smiled, put her dress back on.

She got me dressed and led me out to my horse. Before me were the Mounted Police, all dressed as Knights.

"How on earth did you do this?"

"Been fun, but we all pitched in. Tracey and Sherry walk over and hug me. Tracey, "What do you think?"

"I don't know what to say this is amazing." We all huddled and talked about what to do and the girls ran off to get Janice ready.

"You want me blindfolded for the wedding?"

Tracey, "Just a few minutes, Jack has a surprise for you. Let us get this blindfold and gloves on you and get you dressed.

Janice, Giggled, "This isn't my wedding dress, I hope it isn't one of those disappearing dresses."

Sherry, "God Jack would love that."

They laughed as they stood ready.

A trumpet sounded and Janice jumped. She asked no questions but seemed confused. Tracey and Sherry lead her out to the archway.

Ralph was dressed and he took Janice's hand, even the pastor was in costume of the period. Skye and Riley had Jack and the others ready to go. Riley gave the signal. The trumpets blared again, and they removed Janice's blindfold. She looked around confused, then at her dress. "Oh, my this is beautiful."

Then She heard the horses.

She turned and screamed; my White Knight has arrived.