White Knight's Burden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I yelled, hurling the climaxing harlot off as I stumbled away from it all.

She rose from the floor immediately and hovered closer to me, her body still wracked by orgasmic bliss as she reached for me. "Please, please don't leave me, Greg. Stay, I... I love you! Please..! I beg of you to stay, Master!" The last ounces of her feeble resistance had been extinguished.

"Stop!" I recoiled from her grasp. In wild panic, I brought up my hands before my face, to shield my vision. "Don't look at me like that!"

"L-like what? I'm... I'm sorry, Master! Please, don't go! Just be with me, let me make you-"

"You're not her! Stop looking at me like that! Like you were her!" I shambled backwards. "You don't deserve to look like Claire! Stop it! You have no right to judge me with those eyes--with her eyes!--as if you were real! You said it yourself, you're not Claire! You're a fucking porno character from my computer game!"

Yu-mi-na. A 3D-model I had crafted. My crude fantasies of an ideal female companion taken form. An effigy of bottled-up desires, perfect despite my lack of skill and technical know-how back when I had made her.

I blinked, and the girl that had looked like Claire was gone. Floating in the air before me was instead a very familiar sight. Mocha skin, long elven ears that stuck out from thick, knee-length ivory hair. Purple eyes, sharp like a hawk's, that studied me carefully. Her figure was impossibly bodacious, curves that no real woman could have, highlighted (rather than covered) by what could generously be called a "bikini armor". Only the tiara resting atop her head looked somewhat proper for the dark elven huntress queen from my indie computer game.

The digital character before me looked exactly like she did in-game. And I mean exactly. Like a projection of the character model, or a well-made plastic sculpture that moved. The dark elf lacked finer details, with her skin mostly a monotone shiny-brown color, missing both pores and body hair. Her fingernails looked like they were "painted on" the tips of her fingers, and as she studied herself and her surrounding with glowing eyes, she never blinked. She opened her mouth in shock, and I took note that Yumina's row of teeth looked like a white, single strip hidden behind her full lips. Because of my laziness when I had made her, she lacked any semblance of individual teeth and molars.

"Master, what just... happened?" The shoddily-made CGI-slut asked me in Claire's voice. She raised a hand with a somewhat stunted, unnatural looking motion to inspect her completely smooth palm, lacking lines, and fingers that had no fingerprints. Even more mind-boggling to me as I observed her was how Yumina didn't seem the least bothered by how strips of her extremely long, white hair literally clipped through her arms, shoulder blades, back and hips as she moved about.

Good. This was good. Yumina should look like that. Now she would not be able to pretend to be Claire any longer. This was not my best friend. This was a doll. A plaything, existing for my gratification.