All Comments on 'White Lady Overcomes Inner Racist'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Haiti...

Haiti is an ideal location to test a new and improved bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you should......

check the local library of your cartoon bubble world for a history book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
morals

you have to have some morals to be human from your writing you have none and expect people to listen to you the world would be a better place without you and i think even your family wishes that and there would be a lot more food to go around without a pig like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Watch it

You gonna get the AIDS, dummy.

AnonymousOneAnonymousOneover 13 years ago
Racist Canada? Really?

In what world world do you live in? Perhaps you've mistaken racism as people that don't like stupid people like yourself... It's a pity that Lit is letting such drivel as this, and all of your stories come to think of it, as it was a good site before! Was SHOCKED that you didn't to have the word BLACK in your story title, you're changing but not for the better I'm afraid. You should give your writing "skills" a nice long break cause you aren't good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Haiti. The sun and fun capital of the world. Full of hard working black people who are kinder and braver than white people will ever be? Baby Doc?

Is there another Haiti besides the disease-riddled and corrupt one stinking up the Caribbean? Another SammyX masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bogus

Nice try Samuel... ha-ha

pus2bpus2balmost 8 years ago

It should be law that all white girls first sexull event should be with a Black Man. They would want nothing else but to birth beautiful Black Children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam, I stopped reading this one after the first sentence. Is your whole life wrapped up in bigotry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...