White Lies Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's second attempt at pregnancy with a surrogate.
12.8k words
4.29
3.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: This is a follow-up to my first story White Lies written some time ago. It picks up after the first episode. You are encouraged to read it first for background. I don't know if there will be a third chapter. If I write it, I'd appreciate knowing which direction you think it should go.

*********************

I arose the following morning and while Frank was getting ready for work, I dressed and fed Julie as I ran last night's conversation with Frank over in my head. We both wanted to have another child and agreed that it would be good for Julie to have a sibling. However, I wanted to confirm that he still meant what he said in the heat of passion.

He was dressed and came in for breakfast, kissed Julie on the head and me on the cheek. "You were really hot last night! It has been a while since we've fucked like that."

"It was great, but we'll soon have to stop being so candid around the baby. She is starting to babble and form words. Wouldn't want her first word to be F-U-C-K."

"I know things are changing, but it will be a while before she learns to spell."

"Did you really mean it last night when you said you wanted us to have another baby?"

"Yeah. Like I said, I have a brother and sister and believe kids grow up better not being an only child. Don't you want another baby?"

"Well, theoretically, 'Yes.' but I want to be sure you are really on board with this. I know it worked with Brad the first time but, that was more spur of the moment, this time it will take some planning and I wouldn't want you to change your mind later."

"Honey, you are my wife for life, for better or for worse, we love one another and there is nothing that would cause me to change my mind about this."

I knew from when I had my last period there wouldn't be enough time to execute my plan on such a short notice. I had to extend it to the following month. I looked on Facebook and found a woman I had known in college and made contact with her. We had taken a few of classes together and worked on a class project together so we were acquaintances but not close. Kay was surprised to hear I was planning a shopping trip to Cleveland and wanted to look her up. After getting over her surprise to hear from me after all these years, we reminisced about a couple of college classes we had together, caught up on some of our current life and agreed to get together for lunch when I visited in a few weeks to catch up further. My raison d' etre was in place.

I contacted Brad and told him I was coming into town to do some shopping and see an old college girlfriend. "Would you like to meet me for lunch one day?" I could hear the wheels in his head turning and almost see him drooling as he said how happy he would be to have lunch. I arranged the date to coincide with my ovulation. OK, that's in the bag. The old saying is true: 'Men are like a carpet... you lay them right the first time'..." I felt an involuntary twitch in my Kegals.

I did some quick math in my head. It would take about 2.5 hours to drive from Pittsburg to Cleveland or I could take a 45 minute flight, fight airport security and catch cabs while I was there. I decided to drive as I wasn't in any hurry. Having a car would give me freedom once I got there and it would be easier to carry my purchases, if I got around to shopping.

It was a few weeks before my trip. As the time approached, I found myself frequently thinking back to my time with Brad in Mexico. When I did, I'd begin to get horney and feel a tingling in my clit, this would progress to wet warm throbbing sensation getting more intense until I took time to rub one out. If I didn't do this, my mind slowed down and I couldn't concentrate on anything else until I climaxed. A clitoral orgasm took the edge off but in no way satisfied the empty aching in my vagina. This hollow feeling would not vanish until Frank penetrated me that night and we had real sex.

Our sex life improved in frequency and intensity as the time for my trip approached. Frank must have noticed that I reached orgasm more frequently but he didn't say anything.

The day before I left, I took a long relaxing bath in the afternoon and that night Frank and I made love. This wasn't a quick intense fuck like we had been doing, this was a long slow session like we had the first time I tried to get pregnant. We were re-affirming our love for one another and even though we both knew another man's sperm would start the life cycle; it is Frank who would be the father.

After we had climaxed, we held one another and in hushed whispers talked about the new phase of our life that was soon to begin.... From wondering if this baby would be as easy as Julie, to planning for both their college educations.

The following morning, I kissed Frank and Julie goodbye. "Julie, you be a good girl for daddy. Mama is going bye-bye."

"Mama, bye-bye."

"Yes Sweetie, Mama is going bye-bye and will be home soon." A little more back and forth and I headed for the door with my bag.

"Bye-bye mama."

"Bye-bye sweetie."

It was a smooth drive to Cleveland; the sun was on the passenger side of the car and out of my eyes. It gave me time to relive my encounter with Brad in Mexico and think about the research I had done on female anatomy during my pregnancy and discovering why a longer penis feels so good. Most of the time the uterus is resting low and a normal size penis reaches it but as a woman's sexual tension rises, her vagina tents and the uterus rises allowing a penis to go into her cul-de-sac or posterior fornix and stimulate sensitive nerves there. Frank's penis could stimulate some of the nerves just past the uterus and if I am riding him and bounce up and down Big Jake hits the spot, but Brad's is longer and can stimulate it in any position. I was getting horney and wet thinking about our next rendezvous. I squeezed my legs together but this made my clitoris tingle and start a warmth start to spread up my body. I forced myself to concentrate on driving otherwise I would have started to masturbate and been an accident waiting to happen.

I arrived a little after noon and checked in at the Aloft Downtown. It is a 3-star hotel with good reviews. They were having a promotion so I got the room for a little over $100.00 a night. Since I'm alone on this business trip and didn't plan on having guests, I saw no reason to be extravagant.

I called Kay and we arranged to have lunch at Gigi's on Fairmount the following day. It was about half hour from the hotel, but close for her. After setting this up I called Brad and arranged lunch with him for the following day. I went shopping that afternoon and bought a couple of nice tops and a pair of slacks for casual wear, nothing I couldn't have found back home, but, they completed my cover story. I also got a sexy negligee to surprise Frank with when I returned.

Kay and I met at Gigi's which served Italian fare in a friendly environment. I had a great salad and angle hair pasta in a white sauce. She had a anti-pasta plate. We caught up with one another's life. She had two a boy and a girl. The boy is beginning soccer and the girl just starting kindergarten. She gave me her experience on the challenges and joys I would face if we ever had another child.

The following morning I shopped some more and bought a sexy see through negligee and a lacy bra. I'll surprise Frank with this I get back home. Intellectually he'll know I've fucked another man, but seeing me in this will cause the blood to run from his head so he won't dwell on it. By the time I get through fucking him, he'll forget I was ever gone.

I met Brad for lunch at Pacific East Japanese restaurant. It was close to the hospital where he worked in some administrative capacity. I'm not much on raw fish but they had a nice tempura plate of battered prawn and sliced vegetables that was very tasty. Brad comes there often and had a mixed sushi platter.

"Well... What brings you to Cleveland?"

"Oh, I have a girl friend here that I hadn't seen for some time. I came to visit her and do a little shopping. How have things been with you?" Verbal mundane back and forth conversation during lunch while our eyes and bodies spoke a meta-language that each was picking up on. I could feel my body becoming warm and a tingling sensation around my clitoris. My Kegals twitched involuntarily a couple of times and I could feel myself getting wet. I kept the conversation cool trying to not show my increased sexual tension.

"I was going to have dinner with Kay again tonight, but she has a PTA meeting. I guess I'll have dinner at the hotel and do a little more shopping tomorrow and leave for home the following day."

"Well it is great to be able to see you again. I'm glad we are able to have lunch." You are a little slow on the uptake there sport! Are you brain dead? Do I have to draw you a damn map? We continued talking while I played with my hair. "Nothing!" Then I "accidentally" brushed the back of his hand with my fingers. That woke him up.

"Say, I have an idea. Since Kay has a PTA meeting tonight, why don't we have dinner together at my place?"

The dance begins... Come see my etchings..., you have to see the great photos of my vacation.... I have the cutest pet rock. You have to see it.... There always has to be a pretense... Why can't we just come out say "Come over to my house tonight, I'd like to fuck your brains out"?

"Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble. I'll just pick up something at the hotel."

"It wouldn't be any trouble at all.... I have a recipe for a shrimp and rice dish that I can put together in a few minutes."

"Well, it does sound better than rubber chicken at the hotel. Let me bring a bottle of wine. Do you still like Pino Grigeo?" Why yes! I'd love to have my brains fucked out.

"Yes! It's my favorite!" "Good. What time?"

"How does 7:00 sound?"

"Perfect. See you at 7:00." We parted with a little hug and a buss on the cheek. I felt my Kegals twitch.

Back at the hotel, I laid out my dress. It was nothing as seductive as I had worn in Mexico. It was just a loose cotton dress with wide quarter sleeves, which would give access to my breasts and could be slipped off by undoing three buttons at the neck. I'd leave two open so he could see my new bra. It was a sheer thing with a little ruffle for decoration around the top that left little to the imagination.

I filled the tub with water that felt almost too hot when I first got in but my body quickly adjusted to it and I could feel my muscles relaxing as I lay back to soak. Frank had liked my shaved pussy so I had kept up the practice. It feels so great when he is eating me out it is worth the extra work it takes to keep it smooth. I had shaved before I left home, but as I ran my fingers across my vagina I felt a little stubble. I retrieved my razor from my makeup bag and carefully touched it up. Wouldn't want to chafe the boy. Running my fingers over the area to be sure I had gotten all the stubble, my clit was going from tingling to throbbing. Had there not been my date with Brad, I would have pleasured myself to a raging orgasm.

Before I dressed, I called Frank to check in with him and Julie. He answered the phone with "Hi Honey! How is your trip so far? Has he agreed to fuck you yet?"

"Oh Frank... I'm not an animal going to a stud farm. We have to play the game. Let him think it is his idea. We had lunch today and I'm going to his house dinner, so I may come home pregnant. If not, at least we tried."

"You are such a trouper."

"Don't worry Honey; this is strictly business, (with a little pleasure mixed in). You will always be Number One to me."

"How is Julie? Is she being a good girl?"

"She's fine. She just had her bath and is in bed."

"Sneak in and see if she is awake. I'd like to say 'Hi!' to her". He took the phone in her bedroom and she was still awake. We exchanged greetings and she told me about her day. I told her I missed her and would be home soon. We ended with "Sleep tight Sweetheart. Mommy loves you!"

Afterward Frank quickly tucked her in again and took the phone back in the kitchen. After some chit chat he ended our conversation with: "Look, this is for both of us but you will be the one who gets pregnant so I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I'll do my best. I wish we could do this on our own and didn't need a surrogate sperm donor but we do what we have to do. Why don't you go rub one out? I'll be home in a couple of days to take care of you properly."

"Love you!"

"I love you too Babe. Enjoy yourself and come home pregnant."

I dressed and put on light makeup without perfume. Frank says the smell of a clean body is the best aphrodisiac. I trusted Brad would think the same. I arrived at his home a couple of minutes before 7:00. As he opened the door, I could smell dinner cooking. He welcomed me with a hug and a longer than necessary kiss on the mouth, which I accepted and drew closer to him. I could feel an itch on my clit and the juices start to flow. OooKay,,, We both know how this evening is going to turn out.

True to his word, he put together a passable dinner. Shrimp in a honey nut sauce with rice (I noticed a Stouffer's package in the trash can) and a side of fresh broccoli tips. The wine I had brought complemented the shrimp and we talked while finishing the bottle. Since our shared experiences were limited to our vacations in Mexico that dominated the conversation. "What was the name of that little restaurant we had that great seafood dinner our last night?"

"House of Walnuts?... No! House of Almonds."

"Yeah, and that nut fell out of the tree and hit me in the head and I got a free drink."

"I still laugh when I think of that. I can still see the look on your face when it hit you."

"Well, after my surprise, it hurt. I think I had a bump for a couple of days."

"Well, it didn't seem to interfere with the rest of the evening."

"I was being brave and besides you distracted me later."

"I distracted you! As I recall you were all over me like white on rice."

"You seemed willing enough."

"Well, Frank had been gone a few days and I was feeling a little horney."

"How do you feel tonight?"

"Are you trying to seduce me again?"

"I wouldn't turn down an encore if you are willing."

"You smooth talking devil... you sure know how to sweep a girl off her feet, Lets refill our glasses, talk a few minutes and see what happens." As if we didn't already know.

Even though my clit had gone from itch to a mild throb, I wanted to segue out of the kitchen into a more comfortable setting without seeming too eager to jump into bed. I sat down on the end of the sofa angling my body toward the middle and rounding my shoulders so the top of my dress opened to show off my swelling breasts. Brad sat down facing me putting his arm over the back of the sofa. We looked into each other's eyes, saying nothing. He leaned forward slightly, dropped his arm over my shoulder and pulled my lips to his. I accepted his kiss, his tongue played across my lips. I opened them slightly and our tongues met, tentatively brushing across one another then suddenly they were wrapped around one another fighting for position as our bodies pressed against one another. I felt blood rushing to my head making my ears roar as one of his hands cupped my breast and began a slow gentle massage.

I had been using one arm to pull him to me and now the hand began to wander over his body. I held his face briefly as our tongues wrestled then I slid my hand down his chest to caress his thighs. I found the bulge of his wonderful cock that had given me so much pleasure in Mexico. God! I had forgotten how big it is. As I stroked it through his trousers, his hand slid down, lifted my dress and found my wet spot. My legs parted slightly. As he ran his fingers across my panties, my body jerked and I let out a little cry. As we broke the kiss he said. "I take that as a 'Yes'?'"

"What happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland!" Sex with a woman is like eating a jar of olives. Once you get the first one out, the rest come easier.

He helped me off the sofa and escorted me to his bedroom which was dominated by a California king sized bed. A little large for a single guy... As he turned down the covers, I undressed. I wonder how many other women he's entertained here.... None of my business.... The sheets are clean.

I undid the remaining button on my dress and pulled it over my head. I was down to my panties and bra and he was still dressed. I padded over to him, unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of it. I ran my hands over his chest pausing at each nipple giving it a little twirl before moving on. A shiver ran over his body. Sensitive nips huh? I'll keep that in mind. He put his arms around me pulling us closer and giving me another long deep kiss. My breath was becoming irregular and I could feel my face and chest getting warm from the sex flush.

I unbuckled his belt and started lowering his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear tonight! Must have been pretty sure of himself! As I lowered his pants, there was no surprise like the last time. His cock was still at half mast as I looked up into his eyes and held it. I ran my hand up and down its length, feeling it grow and stiffen in my hand. I ran my tongue over my lips to wet them and he looked into my eyes and gave a slight nod. I give Frank head regularly and have come to enjoy it so I lowered my head and took the tip in my mouth. I can't deep throat Frank so this one too was out of the question. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could and gave it a good tongue massage. It must have been OK as he didn't push me away.

He reached down and pulled me up. Our lips met in another deep kiss. I've heard some men don't like to kiss a woman after she has given him head. The assholes! He unfastened my bra and began kissing my breasts. He pulled the nipples and areola in his mouth with a gentle suction and flicked the nipples with his tongue. I guided his head as he alternated between them. He let a hand drop down and massaged my clit through my panties making them wetter. Mmmmm! He doesn't just depend on his big dick to satisfy a woman; he appreciates all of her body and knows how to turn her on.

He led me to the edge of the bed and gently pushed me back with my legs hanging over the edge.

He looked into my eyes as he pulled down my panties. "Glad to see you still shave."

"Yeah, Frank likes it." It seems strange talking about my husband with another man who is going to fuck me, but it doesn't seem to bother him. Guess they really do think with their dick. My breath was becoming more ragged in anticipation for what I knew was to come.

He wet his lips and pushed my legs apart as he lowered his head. I felt his tongue give my navel a couple of swirls then trace a wet path down my right leg down to the knee and back up the inside. He skipped my clit and ran his tongue down the other leg and back up the inside. Come on! Get on with it! Finely he ran his tongue up and down my vagina. He separated my labia with his fingers and ran his tongue over and around my inner lips, lightly flicking my clitoris. Every few flicks, he would run his tongue from my ass to my clitoris. A shiver ran up my spine. I arched my back as he repeated the movement. Gentlemen, start your engines... "Oh, god...". "There! There...Don't stop...!!" .

I had been anticipating this session with Brad for some time so I was turned on when we started. It wasn't going to take me long to reach my first orgasm of the night. His tongue continued to alternate between flicking and licking. Shortly, he settled in to sucking my clit and flicking his tongue over it. I couldn't tell if he was spelling Mississippi or California but the sensation was hitting it from all sides. I felt my stomach begin to tighten as my hips rose off the bed and my legs opened to give him better access. I felt a finger enter and begin to massage my g-spot, then another finger. "Oh god!...Yess!...Don't stop...Don't stop...There!... There!....Yess!.. Don Sta! Don sta!... Yessss!" I screamed, clamped my legs around his head and bucked my hips as the orgasm swept over me. Brad backed off the pressure, but kept his tongue moving slowly against my clitoris while his fingers gently massaging my g-spot. My pussy spasmed around his fingers while wave, after wave washed over me. The final wave rolled in causing my hips to jerk and throw him off. Lights flashed before my eyes. Gasping for breath, I came back to earth. "Whhoooa!.. You haven't lost your touch!... Let me breath a minute and I'll take care of you."