White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still breathing deeply as he moved his body up mine and kissed my mouth. I savored the taste my pussy on his lips and slid my tongue in his mouth. We tongue wrestled as he pushed his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it like it was a small dick. I could feel his hard manhood pressing against my wet opening. "I'd like to be on top when we start if you don't mind."

"Not at all."

He rolled over so I could straddle his hips and we started kissing again. Probably shouldn't be kissing so much. Frank would probably be jealous if he knew how much we kiss. Should just let him fuck me, get pregnant and leave. Na! This is fun. It helps me loosen up and get in the mood. (Humming to self) 'You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.'...

As I kissed Brad I felt the emptiness in my vagina aching to be filled. I arched my back to move my hips and slid my up and down his shaft stroking my clit on its length. I arched my back more so I could feel the tip bump against my opening. I held this position for short time and begin to rock my hips. The tip would start to enter and I would pull away leaving a layer of my juice on the surface.

"Hey! Are you going to tease me all night?"

"Nooo. Just getting used to you... slowly. How do your other lady friends do it?"

"Let's not talk about my other lady friends. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"Well, you have told me you have two women friends in our emails. Just give me a couple of details on how they like it." When a man's dick is hard the blood runs from his head and he gives up secret more easily.

"Well, Adele likes the missionary position, probably from years of marriage. I lie on top between her legs and give her long slow strokes. Once she is wet, she can take it almost all the way in. When she is about to come she starts moaning and bucking her hips while I stay still and she comes like a fire hose."

"Missionary, huh? What about the other one?"

"Lisa is a little more active. She has a lot of pent up tension from her job and needs to work it off. She likes to get on top and do all the work while I lay there and enjoy it. Sometimes I think I'm a substitute for a visit to the gym."

"Well, by being on top the lady can control the situation better." I don't know why but hearing him talk about fucking other women was making me wetter. Probably because I know we aren't in competition. They were his regulars; I'm just borrowing him to get a job done. "Well, we have all night so we can try different things, if you have the energy..."

"If I have the energy." he laughed. "Lady, you have just put out a challenge. We'll see who cries 'Uncle' first."

Enough of this chit chat; I need to bet back to business. I lay supine on his body, giving him deep wet kisses, pressing my breasts against his chest while I pushed my hips down, feeling the tip spread my lips and gain entrance. I rose up hunching my back. He raised his head and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it while massaging my other breast. I caught my breath as this sent pulses of electricity to my vagina. I moved my hips back and forth, retreating and pressing further down each time I touched his manhood. With each stroke his dick became more lubricated from my juices and I felt my membranes stretch as he slid deeper inside me. Oh, sweet agony. I've forgotten how much he fills me up... Having Julie had stretched me a little, but I've been doing my Kegals and am still tight. He continued to suckle and squeeze my breasts as I continued to take in a little more of his prize until it filled me and I felt the tip touch my cervix. I pulled out a little and started short rocking movements while rolling my stomach to pull my uterus up so his tip could access my cul-de-sac. When his penis entered, I stopped moving and savored the feeling emanating from being filled. It was as if a tension relieving drug was spreading throughout my body and leaving euphoria in its path. My eyelids drooped, my jaw dropped open and a breathy groan came out of my throat. Not moving I savored this feeling; marveling at the ability of the human body to experience such pleasure.

Dreamily, I opened my eyes and locked onto his whispered. "God, this feels great. I'd forgotten how you fill me up."

"You feel so tight. Is there anything you want me to do?"

"No. Just lay here and let me be Lisa for a while." I began to rotate my hips slowly while I rocked back and forth slowly feeling his tip massage the inner core of my body. Each movement sent a pleasurable sensation up my spine. I felt as if I could live in this twilight torpor forever.

His hands reached down and massaged my ass. As the tension in my body grew, I rocked back and forth feeling his member press into my cul-de-sac, warmth moved from my vagina over my breasts up to my cheeks. I was having mini orgasms with each thrust. My breath was becoming more ragged as a light layer of perspiration formed above my breasts. This is going to be like Mexico all over again. "Ohhh. This feels wonnnderfullll..." I started moving up an down taking him a little deeper while I looked into his eyes. His hands cupped my breasts and gently massaged them. "Mmmmm! Pull my nipples... ."

I raised myself into an upright position taking him all the way in until his tip was nestled firmly in my cul-de-sac. He continued massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. I closed my eyes and moved my hips in small circles, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone while stimulating the sensitive nerves deep in my cul-de-sac. Groans of pleasure came from deep within my body. God! This is good. I don't know how much longer I can go on without a gigantic climax, but I'm going to stretch it as long as I can. I was so absorbed in my own pleasure that I had almost forgot about Brad. He was still massaging my breast and playing with my nipples.

"Squeeze them!... Pull my nipples..."

I remembered his nipples were sensitive and gave them a tweak. His hips jerked upward impaling me. "Unghhh!"

"Are you OK?"

"Uh Huh! You surprised me. Just move up and down slowly." He continued massaging my breasts as he slowly raised and lowered his hips... I continued grinding my clitoris against his pubic bone and stimulating the nerves deep inside my cul-de-sac with the tip of his member... the train was coming fast. I took a deep breath and it hit me. "Yes!...Yes!.. Don sta... Oh god!. ..Don't stop!... Fuck yes!!. There! Don't stop!!.." Waves of pleasure swept over me again and again. My hips had a gone on auto pilot and were moving in a frenzy without any conscious effort on my part. I looked down and our eyes locked. "Don't .... stop!... Oooh gaawd don't stop!.....Fuck me!... Fuck meee!... Yes!...Yes!!.. Yes!!!..Ugnhh!!"

With his tip stimulating my cul-de-sac and my clit rubbing against his pubic bone, orgasms kept rolling through my body as I babbled incoherently. Eventually I could exert no more effort and they began to subside. My hips continued to spasm and jerk on their own for probably thirty or forty seconds while incoherent sounds came from my mouth and then, exhausted, I collapsed on his chest gasping for breath.

"Did you come?"

He was saying something. "Huh?"

"Did you come?"

I looked and saw a twinkle in his eye. I inhaled deeply catching my breath. "Wise Ass! How about you?"

"Na, you know I have a slow trigger and besides we have that bet on who cries 'Uncle' first."

I had forgotten about the bet. Why are men so competitive? Why can't they just enjoy the experience and not make everything a win/loose. Well, even if I loose and get pregnant, I've still won. So there!... Now I'm doing it.

I ground my hips against him a couple of more times before I rolled off and heard a muffled "pop". Cool air rushed into the opening. God, what did he do to me? Make a wind tunnel? A couple of Kegals and the tunnel sealed. We lay there breathing deeply, staring into each other's eyes. Looking into a man's eyes when you are just supposed to be fucking him is dangerous. With sex this good, I could start to have real feelings for this guy. Good thing we are hours apart or this might become a habit.

After my breathing came back to normal and the post orgasmic spasms stopped, he asked: "OK, how do you want round two? Missionary, doggy, spoon, face off, pretzel, G-whiz, over the rainbow, water fall, X-position.... Your call."

"Huh? I thought your girl friends only liked the missionary and cow-girl. Where did you learn about all these other ways? And what are they?"

"I read a lot.... Uh, never mind, we'll just stick to the tried and true."

While I was wondering about "over the rainbow and water fall" he pulled his chest over mine and gave me a deep kiss. God! I love to kiss! I've never tried long enough but I bet I could have an orgasm just by kissing. I'll have to try it with Frank some time. While the kisses continued, he began massaging my breasts again. A shiver ran down my back and my vagina contracted. He exchanged his hands for his lips as he began kissing my nipples which sent more shivers and caused more contractions. His hand drifted down my stomach, tracing small circles around my navel before resting on my pubic bone. His finger found my opening and began a slow up and down stroke. About every third or fourth time he would make a couple of laps around my clit with his finger. I opened my legs wider to give him better access while our tongues wrestled as we continued our deep wet kissing. God, I love the way a man's testosterone makes me hornier. Now I know why mothers warn their daughters against French kissing. A few more years and I'll be having "the talk" with Julie. We'll worry about that when the time comes; now is my time to enjoy it.

He moved over and kneeled between my open legs. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my opening and against my clit. This was maddening.

"Shall I use a condom?"

"No. You don't have to worry about my becoming pregnant."

"On the pill eh? I like a woman who takes care of her own birth control."

Or not! "Quit talking and put that big dick of yours to work."

My breath had become ragged and my hips were gently rocking in anticipation. He ran the tip of his cock up and down my slit spreading its moisture over his cock. I spread my legs and raised my hips to give him more direct access. He pushed and the tip found my opening, My mouth opened and I inhaled sharply as he slid into me. He was on his knees rocking slightly, about half way in. I was breathing deeply and meeting his thrusts. I could feel my vagina tenting again pulling up the uterus which would give him access to my cul-de-sac. "That feels good. Come on up and give me more."

"You are amazing. One of the few who can take it all." He bent over, the weight of his body melding into mine while he kissed me again. I opened my mouth and our tongues clashed against one another. I responded to this testosterone infusion by rocking my hips as he continued to push until our pubic bones were together and the tip of his cock slid past my uterus and found its home again in my cul-de-sac. Just like in Mexico, he could hit all my trigger points simultaneously.

He got up on his elbows so I could breathe again and lay perfectly still. "How about a little Adele action?"

"Any way you want it. Your wish is my command."

I placed my feet behind his knees so I could get leverage to thrust when I started to come. His thrusts were slow and deep. He would almost pull out and just before he came out, I would raise my hips to follow him and he would slide back in. His technique was practiced, four or five strokes about half way in followed by one or two all the way in to the hilt. As he slid in he was hitting all my trigger points, my clit, G-spot and inside my cul-de-sac. I was in a state of euphoria as the orgasms rolled through my body. Time stood still; there was no other place in the world. We were the only two human beings alive melding into one to start a new generation. Then I felt the beginnings of a giant tsunami approaching; twinges and contractions flitted through my body, lingering longer and building with each thrust.

In spite of my wanting to be like Adele, I couldn't hold still and began thrusting my hips to meet his thrusts. The contractions and twinges were getting stronger and closer together. "Yes! Like that! ...So deep!. Oh fuck!...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!....., Don't stop!..." He increased his speed. "Yes!... Oh God!... Yes!!... Don't stop!..DON'T STOP!...."." With my feet behind his knees, I had the leverage I needed to meet his thrusts so his cock was going in all the way. Electricity ran down my spine every time I thrust against him and he hit bottom. "Oh god!...Yes!... Yes!...Don't stop!... Gonna come... Yes! Yes!.... Faster!.., FASTER!" In my euphoria, I could sense his breathing harder and his strokes increasing in speed. I knew he wouldn't last much longer. "There!.....Fuck me... Fuck me!.... I love yo....it!....I love it!.... Don.. stop!... Don.. staa!... Come in me..! Come in me....! Yes!!... Yes!!!..Yes!!!!."

His body crashed into mine as he buried his dick to the hilt. Our mouths met in a wet open mouth kiss. I pulled his tongue in mine and sucked on it as his orgasmic countdown began. Wrapping my legs around his hips and locking my ankles I tried to pull him closer to me as the orgasm swept over his body. "Ungh!.... Ungh!.... Uuuuugh!",

I felt five separate bursts of the hot liquid hit the walls of my vagina, with the last he collapsed on top of me. "Yeeeesssss!!!..." My whole body shuddered intermittently from the orgasmic aftershock. A familiar feeling of well being came over me as I held him close, feeling like I needed to draw his whole body into mine. It doesn't seem fair that women can have more intense orgasms than men. But, I'll take it; I guess it makes up for pregnancy and childbirth.

I held him tight as we both caught our breath and regained our senses. The whirling ceiling fan cooled our perspiring bodies as we broke apart lying on our backs to recover. I could feel the excess come oozing out of my pussy and caught it with a tissue from the night stand. No need making a wet spot. I may be the one lying in it.

"Do you always come this hard with your husband?"

We turned to face one another as I thought of an answer. "Sometimes we have earth shaking orgasms, but not always. Married sex is different from this. With you, I know we have limited time and I only have to think of having an orgasm. I don't think about what I have to do tomorrow... is the baby awake... did I pay the water bill... So married sex isn't always as intense but it is good in a different way.

Frank and I try to accommodate one another. If he is tired and wants to sleep, he'll say 'If you can get me up and do the work, I'm here.' I'll get him erect, climb on and ride to an orgasm. Sometimes he joins in, and we come together, other nights I will come and he will hold me for a couple of minutes until he drops off to sleep. Other nights when I'm tired and he is horny, we'll do slow spoons. I'll lie on my side and he will enter from behind and use slow strokes to get off while I'm resting in a twilight state until he finishes and we drop off to sleep." Why am I telling this sperm donor about our personal life? It's none of his business.

"How about you? With two women, you're probably fucking every night."

"Oh, not really. With Adele, it is usually once and sometimes twice a week when her husband and his secretary were "working late". Lisa is so busy we get together only on the weekend." Christ! He is only getting laid two and sometimes three times a week! What a waste! "I'd like to get married but with my problem of finding the right woman, it is easier to depend on my two part timers than to start a search. Any chance of you becoming available in the near future"

"No... No... No... Frank and I have a good thing going and I'm not leaving it." Did I protest too much?

"Well, if you change your mind, I'd like dibs."

"Don't turn blue holding your breath."

There's more to marriage than hot sex, maybe that's why you are no longer with your first wife. He has shot a load in me so I can take my leave with "Mission accomplished!" but opportunities like this don't come along often so why rush it. When I have a good orgasm, I usually am ready for sex again. However, most men don't have the staying power and usually loose interest after they come, turn over and go to sleep. In those cases I just cool down or go to a quiet place and finish myself off. Tonight I'm with a horney stud that is ready to go again. If one load is good, two are better.

"Are we going to fuck again or you avoiding saying 'Uncle'?"

"Uncle' my ass! I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk"

"Promises....Promises..." With that, he moved to me and we started kissing while our hands explored one another's body. "How do you want it?" "Arf! Arf!" "Doggie it is." I got on my hands and knees lowered my head and presenting my pussy to him. This is a favorite position as it opens my vagina for deeper penetration while I raise my hips to channel the penis against my g-spot.

Depending on the time of the month I like to make love differently. Just before my period, I like to make love tenderly with Frank holding me softly in his arms and entering me missionary with long slow strokes. When I'm ovulating, I like to fuck a little rougher. I'm not talking about black eye, bloody lip rough, just a few swats on my ass to get it warm and tingly and a hand full of hair pulling my head back while I'm being pounded hard from behind. Sometimes it can be primal.

Outside the big three: breast, clit and g-spot, men need coaching with what turns a woman on, so I told him. "Brad, when we fuck this time, I want you to grab my hair and hold my head back and... if I tell you to..., slap my ass. No bruises!" He looked at me arched his eye brows and nodded.

For some reason I was feeling a little dry. "I think it will be OK, but I'm not as wet as I was. Would you happen to have any lube?"

"What happened? Don't you want to do this?"

Jesus! Don't take it so personal! "Of course I do, it's just that you are so big, I think we would enjoy it better if you used some lube. Do you have any?"

"Is a wild bear Catholic?" Huh? Oh, at least he didn't say 'Does the Pope shit in the woods?'

"I try to make sure my ladies are comfortable." From the night stand he produced a huge bottle of silicon based lube. Wow! I didn't know they sold lube in this size..... or maybe he just shops at Costco. "That should be enough; I don't think I'm that dry."

"You can never have too much lube."

"That's what they say. Let's get on with it; I want to feel you in me again." He stood at the edge of the bed and I positioned myself on it so he could enter straight in. He poured lube in his hand spreading it over my pussy while working a generous portion inside me and spread the remainder over his bulging penis.

He rubbed his cock around my opening pushing the head in. He hesitated for a second as he grasped my hair and pulled my head back. Just as I started to roll my neck to equalize the tension he pushed forward to enter me with one long smooth stroke. I inhaled sharply as my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged. "OhMyGod! There!...You're in! You got me! Don't move."

With a hand full of hair, he held my head back and froze in position as I caught my breath and adjusted to his fullness. "Jesus you're big! OK! OK! I've ready now. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep!" He began slow deep strokes touching bottom with each one. Each thrust stimulated deep nerves and increased the feeling of euphoric tension that ran through my body. A woman doesn't get to feel like this every day and when she does, she savors it.