White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months after the birth of Kathy, we were making love and Frank mentioned how much he would like to have a boy. "Honey, I love the girls but, I would like to have a son to carry on my name. Would you be willing to try for a boy?"

I thought of the ramifications: One child after fucking Brad didn't raise his suspicions. Two could be a coincidence. But three and he would know they were all probably his. Should we come clean and let him in on our scheme. Would he want to become involved more in our lives or would he even care? There was silence as I mulled these and other scenarios over in my head.

"Honey, it is entirely up to you. I'd like a boy, but you are the one who gets pregnant, carries and delivers it. I can help take care of it, but it would still be additional work for you. I understand if you are reluctant."

"Frank, you know I love you and want to make you happy. Let me sleep on it and we can talk about it tomorrow."

The following morning we had breakfast with the girls without discussing anything. Frank went off to work and I mulled various scenarios around in my head. When the girls went down for their nap, I retrieved the memory card that had had documented my last visit with Brad and put it in my laptop. Had I not been the woman in the scenes, I would have thought this was a very hot homemade sex video off the internet. As I watched, my mind wandered back to that night. I remembered the sensations that coursed through my body as we fucked in different positions and could feel moisture gathering between my legs. My fingers found my clit and I relieved some of the tension in my body.

I should probably destroy this memory card, but I'd feel guilty for not leveling with Frank about the intensity with which Brad and I fuck. If I show him this, can he understand that it was just sex to get pregnant and my enjoyment was no reflection on him? Will he buy that explanation or will he go into a deep funk for weeks and make me pay for my enjoyment? Or worse yet, divorce me? What are the prospects for a divorced mother of two in the world alone? Brad had made an offer if I ever got divorced... but was that just something said in the heat of passion and I don't see him as marriage material... What to do?... What to do?...

I closed the laptop and put it on the night stand in the bedroom. That night as we lay in bed snuggling, "Well, have you thought about trying to get pregnant again?"

"Honey, I love you more than anything and you are the only man I love, but what if I told you I really enjoyed fucking Brad?"

"Well, you said you had an orgasm so you must have enjoyed it."

"What if I had more than one orgasm? Would that make a difference?"

"From an intellectual standpoint, probably not, it was only one night wasn't it? I mean you didn't fuck him two or three different days did you?"

"No. No. No. We only had the one night together, but we did fuck more than once and I came each time."

"Oh. So he did more than eat you out and fuck you missionary?"

"Yes, he ate me out and we fucked missionary. But, we also fucked in other positions for a couple of hours."

"A couple of hours! We haven't done that since before the kids were born."

"Honey, we haven't had much time to ourselves since the kids were born. You're working and I'm taking care of the house and babies. We are too tired for long sessions. We make up for it in several shorter ones and I love you all the more for it. With Brad, I was rested and on a mission and since I wanted to get pregnant we fucked more than once. I was really turned on so I enjoyed it! No..., to be honest it was mind blowing! I have never come harder in my life!"

He paused a few seconds processing what I had just said. "Well, you do have a great sex drive and it makes sense you would have an orgasm if you were trying to get pregnant. But to hear that that was the best sex you have ever had is quiet a statement. That makes me feel like number two."

"I knew if I was honest with you about the night with Brad, you would take it the wrong way. It was just sex and I was really turned on that night. I would never exchange the life we have for a big dick!"

"How big is his dick?"

"Too big for everyday use! I think yours is the perfect size." I reached down and began softly stroking it. "We love each other, we have a home and family, he was just a convenient genetically matched one night stand that give us two wonderful children."

His cock was starting to get hard and his breathing pattern changing. After a few minutes he said: "You're right. I love you and wouldn't trade our life for anything else. I shouldn't begrudge your body's behaving naturally when you are trying to get pregnant for both of us.... I would never cheat on you, but if I could be a natural sperm donor, I know I'd enjoy the experience and sex with a stranger would be exciting."

"So you agree that my fucking Brad was for us to get pregnant and that my enjoyment was just a biological response over which I had no control?"

"Yeah, it makes sense now that we've talked about it."

"Oh Honey, thank you for understanding, I feel so much better."

"I feel better too. So, you'll contact Brad again and try for a boy?"

"Uhm, before we make a final decision, I need to show you something."

I told him about Brad's secretly video recording of our encounter and how I had purloined the memory card. He agreed that Brad was a weasel and if I went back I should make sure that there was no recorder around. I positioned some pillows in a chair so Frank could lean back and watch the screen. I opened the laptop, turned it on and cued to the scene where I undressed Brad. Franks eyes were immediately glued to the screen. "Holy Shit! That guy is big! You took all that?"

"Honey, the camera adds size. It isn't that big. Just watch the video." By the time the scene of Brad's pushing me back on the bed and starting to eat me came up, Frank's dick was pulsing. He watched the screen transfixed as I straddled him, took Big Jake in all the way and didn't move. I studied his face and watched his expressions change as the action progressed on the screen. I remained very still while watching his eyes dart about the screen and his breathing change. I began to slowly contract my Kegals. Big Jake was growing larger as the video played.