White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth makes the first moves on Steve.
2.5k words
4.33
28k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
80 Followers

Beth was now determined to make her move. After she welcomed Steve at her front door in her bathrobe and as Steve prepared to proceed to his work Beth went straight to her bedroom where she removed her bathrobe showing off her beautiful and mature freckled body. She then lay on her bed where she took out her black dildo and played with herself relentlessly. Beth closed her eyes and imagined that it was Steve's big beautiful black cock in all it's glory. Beth dreamed that it was Steve's cock penetrating inside her and that it was Steve's cock that was giving her some of the most erotic pleasures she had not experienced since her husband's death. Beth continued to experience the pleasure of her black dildo until she finally came as waves of cum were felt all over her body. Beth knew that Steve was who she wanted & already she felt like she was in love in him already.

Beth went into the bathroom to take a shower and to clean up from her masturbation session. Then she put on a pair of panties, then a pair of very short jeans, and then a halter top that she wears every morning during the summer months to go out jogging. She then went downstairs to wait for Steve to finish his work.

When Steve arrived at the front door to collect his pay, he was taken aback by Beth's revealing dress. Steve's mouth dropped wide open as he drank in the beauty of Beth's freckled body dressed only in micro mini pants and a halter top. Steve was taken aback by Beth's beautiful sexy body. All of a sudden Steve's big black cock was growing bigger and bigger until it was stiff as a board. Beth began to realize what was going on and not only paid Steve for his work but would surprise Steve by inviting him into her house for lunch.

"Come in for lunch, Steve, you've worked so hard and you deserve to have a nice lunch," Beth said.

"Why, sure, Beth," Steve said.

Beth was now making her move. She was now determined to make Steve her boy toy for life. The two then went into the kitchen where they enjoyed a nice lunch together. At Beth's insistence, Steve remained bare chested throughout lunch. At lunch Beth and Steve were engaging in some nice conversation together with Beth finally moving towards making Steve an offer that she knew he couldn't refuse.

"Steve," Beth said, "I've decided that I want you to live with me."

"What?" Steve asked in bewilderment,

Beth and Steve got up from the table and then went over to one of the bedrooms in the house.

"This used to be the bedroom where my daughter, Susan, used before she got married and left home," Beth told Steve, "this will be your room from now on."

"But Beth," Steve said, "you didn't have to do this with me. Heck, I have a nice place to live in, it's just short drive to campus and I really enjoy it there."

Beth then moved closer to Steve, put her arms around the waist of her newly acquired sex toy and suddenly began to seduce and then to kiss Steve on the lips.

The kiss was deeper, richer and warmer than the kissing Beth gave to her late husband, Paul. Steve all of a sudden felt like putty in her hands as he melted into Beth's arms and returned the favor by providing some of the hottest and moistest kisses that Beth ever saw.

Beth then broke off the kiss and had an idea.

"How about we both go outside and take a nice swim in the pool?" Beth suggested.

"Sure," Steve answered.

And so Beth and Steve went downstairs and went outside in the fenced-in back yard where they removed their clothes and were standing there together in their naked glory. Beth then became hypnotized by the size of Steve's cock. It's huge size made it bigger than a whole sausage. Beth's heart started beating faster, her desire for a big black clock growing by the second. Beth then walked over, sat down in the chair on the deck, and invited Steve over towards her.

Beth then took the huge cock and began to lick it all over. She licked it as if it were a Popsicle. Beth coated the cock with her own special saliva with her tongue coating the tip so expertly that Steve was starting to feel the arousal that came with it. Then, Beth slowly placed the huge cock in her mouth. Beth's pace gradually increased as her mouth became acclimated to the huge size of the cock. Beth eventually went on to suck Steve's cock with reckless abandon driving Steve to the point of insanity.

"Wow, Beth, you're so good," Beth said, "please keep it up."

Just then, Beth stopped sucking, got up out of her chair, and along with Steve went straight to the pool. There they put on their weight belts and together Beth and Steve jumped into the deep end of the pool landing on the floor of the deep end of the pool. Together they were enjoying the thrill of underwater sex. Beth resumed sucking Steve's big cock with reckless abandon. Beth was enjoying the thrill of not only underwater sex but interracial underwater sex. Steve was not only enjoying it but was getting his thrills out of it. Then, Beth stopped sucking and it was now Steve's turn. Steve then proceeded to place his cock slowly into Beth's pussy. Now it was Beth's turn to enjoy the thrill of interracial sex. Underwater, Beth was in a state of excitement as Steve's cock went back and forth giving Beth the most exciting thrill of a lifetime. Beth was moaning with ecstasy as Steve also began to suck on her tits especially sucking on her nipples which were swelling with the thrill of not only underwater sex but interracial sex as well. Beth had found a new life and a new love and a black man at that. Beth and Steve than kissed up a storm under the water. The two kissed up a storm, their tongues exploring each other in a bubble-bursting passion that left them on the verge of climax.

The climax was about to happen. Steve took out his big cock and immediately Beth began to suck on it one more time. She kept on sucking and sucking until, finally, Steve's cock began shooting his load with Beth trying to get some of the cum with her tongue.

The couple then loosened themselves from their weight belts and lifted up to the surface. They got out of the pool and returned to the house they now shared together where they showered together. Again they kissed up a storm as their tongues explored each others mouths. Beth then proceeded to suck Steve's cock again with the passion of a man eater going after her prey. Steve's cock then shot load after load of hot and creamy cum all over her face before she washed it off with soap and water.

"Steve?" Beth asked.

"What?" Steve said.

"I want you to live with me, to be my true love, to be my sweetheart forever," Beth said.

"And I want you to know that I love you very much, please be mine, forever," Steve replied.

And so, with the warm water flowing from the shower, Beth and Steve, the 52 year old MILF and her 20 year old lawn man kissed and sealed the special love between them.

Beth and Steve then had a nice quiet dinner together with a roomful of lighted candles to provide a more romantic atmosphere to the occasion. A nice slow dance to some music followed and then the two lovers retreated to their bedrooms for the evening. Tomorrow would continue to see Beth's master plan be a work in progress.

++++++++++

THE NEXT DAY.

The next day, after breakfast, Beth and Steve went out for a drive in Beth's 2020 Honda. The first stop was Steve's apartment in Hartford. There they collected all of Steve's clothes, books, plus all other personal items from the apartment storing them in UPS boxes to be taken over to Beth's house.

"Since you're going to be living under my roof, in my house, from now on," Beth told Steve, "I think it's only appropriate that all of your belongings come with you to the house."

"But I have this lease that will run through next January," Steve told Beth.

"Don't worry about that, Steve, I paid off all of the remaining back rent," Beth told Steve, "don't forget that when Paul, my husband, died, he left me very well off financially. So don't worry about it, Steve, The lease is all paid off and everything will be alright."

"Beth, you're a genius," Steve said.

"You bet I am," Beth said, "now let's get all this out of here and head for the mall."

Beth then took Steve over to West farms Mall. along the way the couple had a conversation.

"Why are we going to the mall?" Steve asks.

"Because you need new clothes. Steve," Beth said, "A man like you who is so handsome and so good looking deserves a brand new wardrobe. You deserve to look like a man who can go out and conquer the world."

"But Beth-" Steve said.

"No buts, Steve," Beth said, "ever since Paul died I felt very alone."

"You're wrong," Steve said, "you have two beautiful daughters who are both happily married and one of them is a mother of two young sons which make you a grandmother. My gosh, with two grandsons to keep you company and giving you lots of pleasure and joy, why do you feel this way?"

"Because Paul was the love of my life," Beth said, "he was more than just a husband to me, he was a soul mate, a friend, a hard working man who treated me like a woman should be treated with respect."

"Than why do you want me Beth?" Steve asked, "my goodness, I'm 20 years old, old enough to be your son."

"Because, there is something so sexy about a younger man like you," Beth said, "your body, your looks, and your big beautiful cock."

Beth and Steve arrived at the mall. They then headed to Macy's where Beth proceeded to buy a complete new wardrobe for Steve. New shirts, socks, shoes, pants and other accessories were purchased with Beth paying for everything.Beth then took Steve over to men's suits where she measured him for a pair of new suits.

"I want my sweetie to look his very best when we go out together," Beth said.

"Isn't this going a little too far?" Steve asked.

"As far as I"m concerned, nothing's over the top as far as you're concerned," Beth said.

Beth knew she was on a mission to transform Steve from a bare-chested caretaker of her lawn into her personal stud muffin: a companion to love and to have for the rest of her life. Since Paul's death, Beth had longed to find the one person who could provide the love and comfort and support that Paul gave. Now, with Steve, Beth has found not only a fresh new soul mate but a black soul mate at that. The chemistry between the two had started out as a strictly business-like relationship but which in time had grown into a loving and romantic relationship. Now, Beth was determined to make the relationship work by giving Steve all the care and love she could give.

After an hour in the mall Beth and Steve returned home. When they entered the house they wasted no time in unpacking all of Steve's belongings from the UPS boxes and placed them in the closet and on the shelves. Then, when they both finished, both Beth and Steve removed their clothes off together and went out together into the back yard where they sat together in the lounge chairs together for a couple of hours. Going out in the back yard naked with Steve enabled Beth to place her hand on Steve's massive big black cock and give it a good massage.

For Beth the sayings such as "Once you go black, you'll never go back" and The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" never rang more true than with Steve.

Beth kept stroking Steve's cock and then placed his big black thick cock into her mouth and began to suck it gently. Beth maintained a steady up and down motion licking and sucking to her hearts content. Beth then took Steve in her arms and began to kiss him passionately on the mouth. Beth's passion was growing and both

Steve and Beth got up out of their chairs and went over to the deep end of the pool, put their weight belts on, and jumped into the deep end of the pool. Once they hit the bottom of the pool, Beth went on a cock sucking spree. Her up and down motions were driving Steve to the point of insanity. Beth was in total control and was determined to control the sex.

Steve, though, returned the favor by licking Beth's cunt. His tongue action was driving Beth crazy with ecstasy. The thrill of underwater sex was exciting Beth as the huge amount of bubbles coming from her breathing showed the intensity that Steve gave to pussy licking. Steve continued to lick her pussy then proceeded to lick his way up her chest until his tongue reached her big beautiful tits. Steve, expertly licking the swollen nipples to the point that Beth was in a trance. Beth would then suck Steve's big fat cock again and again getting terrific underwater traction as she was getting it ready for the fuck fest that was to come.

It was at that moment that Steve made his move. Steve took his big wet cock and gently slid it into Beth's pussy. Steve was applying lots of pressure on Beth as his big cock moved back and forth below the surface in the cold water of the pool. The thrill of underwater sex aroused the both of them with Beth sucking Steve's cock alternating with Steve fucking Beth in the pussy.

Finally, Steve felt like he was about ready to cum. Steve finally shot a hefty load of cum right at Beth as she licked the floating cum floating across the pool. The couple then kissed up a wild bubble blowing passion under the water. Then the two removed their weight belts and, with immediate buoyancy, rose up from the bottom of the pool and surfaced to the top.

"Wow, that was a nice swim, Beth," Steve said.

"Why, thank you, Beth said.

The two lovers kissed passionately again.

Beth and Steve hugged each other together in a loving embrace.

"Beth, I love you very much," Steve said.

"Steve, when I hired you to maintain my yard, I never thought that it grow into a love that would be so special, so warm and so deep," Beth said, "I want you to know, Steve, that i want you today, tomorrow, and forever."

"I feel the same way, too," Steve said.

Beth and Steve then went back inside the house determined that this bond will not be broken except by death.

TO BE CONTINUED...

walterk
walterk
80 Followers