White Milk!

Story Info
A desert dairy farm that specializes in white women's milk.
2.3k words
3.72
23.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 1 -

Tonight Frances came again, said boss was dead drunk, and we fucked in my cabin. Afterwards we went out for a smoke. In the darkness we blended in the night together perfectly. The weather is getting warmer these past two weeks. She told me when all those cacti around our farm blossom in Spring it'll be breathtaking. It's been five months since we moved here and we're still adjusting to the constant lip chapping and itchy skin, but this desert sure has its charm.

We got five new cows today from Estonia, all blonde and fair, the best kind you'll find out there. Supposed to be cheaper and easier to manage, these foreign cows. They all got big bellied already and will be able to start lactating in another month or so. We managed to give the new cows a quick shower and settled them in the barn, and then Dr. Garcia can come check on them first thing tomorrow morning.

With their only clothings taken away those poor things all looked confused and miserable. They'll have to get used to that because our cows never wear clothes. Frances said they're well-broken, and that saved work for us. I say they're a welcomed change from some of our lousy home-born ones, who could never stop bitching and flirting when we milk them; had to give them a hard fuck in the ass to remind them who's running the show here. I hope the new cows get along with the others, 'cause we don't want a nasty brawl between them which is going to cost us extra.

- 2 -

Boss is into that branding shit again. Asking me and Frances about our opinion on a silly new slogan he came up with, "White Milk, Black Farmed!" He's even talking about bringing in tourists and letting them milk the cows and more. "Think about those sweet Californian money, Ned," were his words. I told him our cows are just for milking, and as for the rest we keep it to ourselves. We're not running a whorehouse here, I told him; the protection along is gonna cost extra money, and we don't want no disease from those big city drug addicts. Sometimes I can't take that old fool seriously. How he married such a cool head like Frances is always going to be a puzzle to me.

- 3 -

Boss got some more of those Slavic cows today, this time they are unseeded. A little too thin, he said, but once we knock these bitches up they will fatten up in no time. There's one dead gorgeous hazel-eyed wench who's got the look of a Hollywood star; after boss had his fun with her I'll make sure her little mouth get used to the size of my black balls too! Frances likes to be there and watch me bred those cows, said it always made her felt alive again. Boss doesn't care because he thinks I'm still just a boy, and I certainly won't tell him how much his wife loves to put my manhood in her mouth!

Our herd is over fifty now. When we moved here there were only twelve old maids we brought from Georgia. Work on the farm is getting busier, and soon we might need to hire a new hand. Loads of orders are rolling in from Phoenix and Vagas, and some were even coming from California now. Things were great, you don't need a college degree to figure that one out. Lately Francis had been all night writing that advertisement for the farm. I missed having her in my cabin. Maybe boss's new idea will work out somehow, but I can't help feeling the he's making the same mistake again.

- 4 -

I haven't told the others yet but I'm worried about the new cows from Europe. They don't play in the field with the rest and mostly kept to themselves, always looking a little too skittish. Today when I was checking on the cows I saw them near a rock on the edge of the farm, braiding each other's hair like a group of wood fairies; I wanted to be nice, but when they saw me approaching they scattered away in horror. At times I've caught the home-born cows giving them looks that could kill. Maybe I should tell Frances and see what she could do.

- 5 -

At last it has happened! Dr. Garcia dropped by this morning to check on one of the new cows. We found her badly hurt last night in the barn, bruised all over, and the other foreign cows were scared. Francis had been trying to teach them easy words but we couldn't get a single clear one from the hurt one. Just stuttering in her own devilish language. Thank heaven there was no miscarriage.

It doesn't take much guessing; it has to be the old maids who planned this outrage. Looks like the boss lady's scolding alone won't do anymore, so boss and I singled out the troublemakers and made a fine example of them, their buttocks thrashed so red and swollen they wouldn't be able to walk properly for a whole week! That'll send the right message to the rest of the herd.

I've been telling Frances tonight that the old ones we first bought in Georgia have grown bolder over the years. Plus they are also well over thirties and would soon stop producing any good milk, so what's the good in keeping them? Boss didn't want to sell them, said he's got memories with them, visiting one of them almost every week when there's all these fresh young cows to indulge with. I know Frances wants to get rid of them too, but boss's a stubborn old man and there's nothing you can do with folks like him.

- 6 -

The troubles just keep coming! I told Boss that ads was a bad idea. Thought he learned the lesson last time and would keep a low profile. Too much unwanted attention in this business and we'll get in trouble again, 'cause those city folks hate us. Now instead of those rich tourists riding down from California we got a bunch of hippies, holding signs and loudspeakers and demanding us to close down the farm. Said we were human traffickers--that we abused women!

They are from the anthropology department of the state university. We showed them our papers--what do they say on those papers? Legally purchased, all 53 of them! But they don't want to listen. Those college intellectuals were all crazy wokes with nothing better to do. How dare that woman professor with pointy framed glasses who unleashed her rabid students on us!

I don't get why they are after us. We're just a small business and we always take good care of our herd, giving them the best diet we can afford and cleaning them regularly. Those big corps in Texas had what, thousands of cows in their facilities? Those poor things won't even be let out in the open, but high on hormones and with cold metal tubes sucking on their tits all the time. These hippies must have saw the ads and thought we are easy pickings. Guess we'll show them that they thought wrong.

- 7 -

Looks like the hippies are settling down at our doorstep now. For days they operated from their little tents, trying to talk to the cows, "liberating them" was their word, that they're gonna get them outta there, they're gonna make them free!

Most of our cows were scared and didn't know what's going on. But a few usual suspects whom we just lashed their butt last week were getting restless again. We had to take turns guarding the facility at night with our dogs in case of sabotage. Cops won't do a damn thing about it--I think they're having fun with this one, waiting to see us outsiders fail.

Frances went to reason with that professor, but she came back in tears, said those people say she's the worst by playing a part in those women's suffering. Those stupid cunts made her cry--they'll pay for that! But we're not some kind of cartel, can't just make them disappear; can't chase them away either, as they'll sure come back with more.

Boss's getting soft again, thinking about leaving again. Where on Earth we are gonna move this time? To fucking Mexico? I've made my mind not going anywhere this time. Just now Frances told me of the trick she had been devising, and what a smart plan it is! Ain't she the smartest woman in the world!

- 8 -

They shouldn't have accepted food and drinks from strangers! But curiosity got over them when we ask them to take a tour and try our product--to see for themselves if our business is as evil as they said. Did they say it actually taste totally normal? Man the look on those broads' face when they woke up in the cellar! That professor and her seven graduate students all in there butt-naked--that's gotta be the most embarrassing thing for these decent city folks ever!

Turns out they are all just the kind of breed we need, especially that professor: who would know she's got such a look beneath those ugly glasses she wore? Took us some effort to break them into good obedient cow; what a pity that they're all from such good families, but they got into this themselves, I'll give them that. If anyone wants to seek trouble over those women, we've got the papers ready, read and signed by every single one of them!

And so we added eight more to our herd and it didn't cost us a cent. They'll get alone nicely with the other cows. Frances had instructed the old maids to rough these newcomers up in the first few weeks, especially that ex-professor. You can kiss your tenure goodbye, because you'll be busy getting pregnant and lactating for the next decade just like the rest of the cunts here, hahaha! Boss said he was happy too, but secretly I think he's a little mad at us for calling the shot without telling him.

***

- 9 -

Something happened yesterday. I'm writing this words done with a still shaking hand. Somehow the old man found my diary. I told him not to touch my stuff in my cabin, but I think he got suspicious about me and Frances. Amidst a nasty fight he suddenly pulled out his pistol and aimed it at me: right then I closed my eyes, thinking I was a dead man.

He called me an ingrate; you little sneaky orphan, he said, I've raised you on my bread and now this is how you repay my kindness, by getting in bed with my woman? I knew not word to rebuke because he said true and it hurt.

But his gun never went off, and instead I heard something heavy drop on the sandy ground. I opened my eyes to find boss lying on the ground, blood slowly trickling from his head into a black pool. It was Frances. She saw us from the house and came armed with a shovel. She was one crazy bitch alright.

After night fell we buried him in that little creek not far from the farm. A simple wooden cross was made to mark the grave. The night air was chilly, and the cacti were quietly blooming under the full moon. Soon the desert will be a sea of colors.

Later we fucked in their main bedroom for the first time, her sweaty dark hair spread over the pillows still reeked of boss's hair wax. We did it without rubber and I came inside her warm body. Nothing to worry now. The boss lady might be fifteen years older, but she can still bear my child.

- 10 -

Over breakfast we talked about our farm. Those old maids need to be sold before they still have any value left. Frances wants to get more of those European cows, maybe even some genuine Russian ones if we can get our hands on any--said those were very tough breeds and make plenty of milk. And there's hiring a new hand. Maybe Dr. Garcia's got some relatives on that side of the border who wanted to earn some honest American money and won't ask too many questions.

The cute ex-professor has grown into an insatiable cocksucker and I had to indulge her appetite every morning. With such an eagerness did she suck me! What a fine example she's setting for her fellow feminist students! I emptied a big load into her mouth and she gladly swallowed her breakfast. Frances was always there, watching and teasing: which one's got more skills, the boss lady or those white bitches?

After that we went to do today's milking; all currently lactating cows had already bent over their little benches, their tanned legs and arms relaxed, a row of swollen tits pointing to the ground. When I moved to the Estonians and milked them, very little was coming out, and they were all dead scared, full of sweat and short of breath.

I think one of them saw us moving the body; they always liked to sneak out at night and collect wild flowers on the edge of the farm. Now all the Estonian cows knew. We had to give each one of them a good round of rubbing in the crotch to loosen them up a bit, so the milk could come down. The old maids saw this and giggled, but they were immediately silenced by Frances, who raised the cane in her hand towards them. But it's clear that none of them were really afraid. They've gotten too smart, and need to be punished by a real man...