White Sucks Black (At Sea 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point I did glimpse my mother and my sister each being simultaneously triple-fucked by the gang of Black men. I couldn't believe how much cock my mother was taking in her mouth, ass and pussy at the same time, and how much to my surprise she really seemed to be getting in to it. My little sister was also getting the same "airtight" treatment, and no doubt my dad was witness to the gang-bang of his wife and daughter, while he too was getting it up the ass. I could only assume the same thing was happening to my wife and her mother at the same time.

A couple times when the Blacks fucking my throat switched off, I could see close-ups of my father with a huge black cock in his mouth, and could clearly see the residual cum still clinging to his face and hair, and with a clear view of an awful lot of cum running down his chest and on to his embarrassingly erect cock, that he'd taken quite a few cumshots to the face before they had tied him up.

A huge roar went up from the crowd in the admin, when the camera cut to a close-up of the retired-admiral enduring an unusually vigorous throat-fucking, with lots of gagging and choking, of which the Blacks present heartily approved.

"See that's the kind of face-fucking I'd like to give to our admiral and captain!" This observation met with uproarious approval by all the Blacks in earshot.

"Actually we need to fuck every white officer on the ship, because that's what they all deserve!" said another, also greeted very roundly with approval.

Another Black sailor who was fucking a white lieutenant commander missionary style (and who was apparently marching to a different drummer) offered, "But Mr. Roberts, is a really good guy, he treats us well."

This observation was met with a chorus of derision. "That's not the point, dumbass. Doesn't matter whether they're good guys or not. They're white. So they deserve to be fucked! They all deserve to be on their knees sucking our dicks!" This was met with a chorus of approval.

Someone else added, "All white men should be slaves to Black men!" a statement that also met with universal approval.

However some contrarian chime in with "All whites, male and female, should be our slaves!"

The crowd responded with comments like, "Yes, of course, "all" whites should be enslaved."

"Even their kids," offered another. This observation was met with some uncertainty.

"As long as they are at least 18" said another.

The rest of the afternoon I sucked and was fucked by I think every Black sailor there. I think because I was the new meat, everyone wanted a piece of me, especially my married officer ass. I did note that all the white officers appeared to be married, at least everyone where I could see a ring finger was wearing a wedding band, just like the younger white sailors in Black Berthing the night before.

It appeared that the Blacks definitely had a preference for married men, as that way they could be more assured that they were making a straight men suck, and making straight men take cock up the ass. There may have been a few Blacks that were OK with fucking gay men, but for the vast majority, straight married white ass was the ass of choice.

It was obvious that for the Blacks this had nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with asserting total Black superiority and dominance over white men. Fucking white men in the ass, and fucking their entire family, was the ultimate manifestation of the Black Power movement. The subjugation and enslavement of white men and their families was simple justice for white sins of the past.

I was still surrounded by other officers sucking cock, getting fucked in the ass, eating black ass, and frequently getting fucked in both holes at the same time. The constant din of choking, gagging, moaning, black flesh slapping white flesh was actually pretty hideous, although that knowing all those noises were coming from whites must have made it music to their ears of the blacks.

When one of the white officers had been thoroughly fucked out, he would be dragged into the bathroom for a shower, a golden one of course. Pissing on a white man's cum-covered face, and making him drink some of it, was a real power trip for the Black sailors, who were obviously truly enjoying the abject degradation and humiliation being inflicted on the white officers. Perversely most of the officers appreciated that because it solved the problem of how to get back to the ship with a face full of Black men's cum. After dark, the process changed some and white officers were permitted to go down to the beach, naked of course, and swim in the ocean, which was considered by the Blacks to be a permissible natural way to remove cum from their faces.

It was early evening when I was thoroughly exhausted from virtually non-stop sucking and fucking (of me, of course.) I was becoming so limp, that I figured that I would soon be either thrown into the piss bath, or made to do the walk of shame to the beach. Although the darkness made it harder to see the cum, it turned out there were quite a few white sailors who enjoyed seeing their white officers completely humiliated by the Blacks.

The whites weren't allowed into the admin, but it was an open secret what was going in there. Most white sailors knew that a lot of their officers were being fucked, and a lot of them were keen to know which ones. As a result the path to the beach was almost a gauntlet of white sailors and a few curious locals, and anyone who recognized one of the naked white officers would shout out their name and rank so all the sailors would know who the officer was and where he worked on the ship. A fair number of white sailors would use the knowledge to coerce a white officer into giving up some ass or mouth on the side, although if Master Chief King found out that whites were sucking or fucking other whites, without him making some money off the action, there could be severe repercussions.

Although it had become an open secret that cocksucking and buttfucking had become rampant on Navy ships, if it became too public, the Navy would have to go through the motions of kicking out someone for being homosexual followed by an obligatory witch hunt to kick out a few more, which almost always netted someone a lot higher ranking than anyone expected.

"Penetration, however slight," was considered sufficient grounds for dismissal for anyone who had taken a cock in their mouth or ass, even if they were otherwise straight, or even if they had been forced to do so. The Navy refused to believe that a man could actually be raped by another man, as it was so against the macho public culture. Nevertheless the public sweep ups of "queers," just represented the tip of the iceburg.

One positive result of so many whites getting fucked by Blacks was that race riots became a thing of the past. Blacks who had their cock down a white officer's throat or up his ass were far more content with their lot in life. White officers who had sucked black cock or been fucked by black cock came to be educated in just how wrong their racist attitudes had been. Even if the white hadn't been racist, he came to understand that because of the societal advantages his white privilege had given him, he was obligated to promote diversity with his mouth and ass. True affirmative action meant affirmative sucking.

Anyway, where was I? Finally I found myself on the bed with four other white officers; the other three were much senior to me, commanders and a captain. We were on our hands and knees and all four of us were getting fucked in the mouth and ass at the same time, with the Blacks periodically changing positions to ensure all of us officers were getting a thorough ass-to-mouth experience, and not just from our own ass.

And then it happened. As my ass was being pummeled and my throat was being vigorously fucked, out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman come in and then alongside me. She was my wife! She was topless, her large breasts fully exposed, wearing the same skimpy bikini bottom when I'd taken her picture the previous deployment (and that now was making the rounds of the ship.) What was she doing here? Last I knew she was back in the States not intending to follow the ship because of her new high-paying government job, befitting a woman of her educational pedigree.

The last thing I'd ever want my wife to see was me getting fucked at both ends at the same time by Black men. I wanted to say how sorry I was, but what could I say with a mouthful of cock? I noted that my wife had tears streaming down her face, and I felt so incredibly sorry and ashamed for what I had caused for her.

My nearly-naked wife was attracting a lot of attention from the crowd of Blacks in the room, because besides being highly intelligent and educated, she was quite beautiful in a slightly nerdy way, but with a body that could compete with any centerfold. Standing alongside her was Master Chief King, which I didn't find all that surprising, but on her other side was LeRoy Brown, who was the black bouncer at the gay strip club where I had first managed to get myself into this awful mess. It was obvious that my indiscretion in dancing naked in the strip bar had now resulted in the total wreckage of my life.

Master Chief spoke first, "Hey, Cumface! (my wife winced at that) Meet my brother-in-law LeRoy." I'm not sure why he said that, since I presumed he knew we'd already met, months ago. The cock in my mouth precluded any sort of response. I noted that my wife seemed fixated on looking at the huge black dick going in and out of the throat of the man she loved, or at least did before seeing me as a naked fuck slave for Black men.

Then LeRoy spoke, "Bet you didn't expect to see your wife here did you?" That was definitely the understatement of the decade. "She's one fine piece of white cunt. I've been whoring her out and she's my biggest money-maker. Lots of folks will pay top dollar to fuck a classy well-educated bitch like her. I can take all the European vacations I want just by selling her ass and mouth for cash. But the bitch has something to say to you."

I was expecting my wife to say something like, "Get lost you motherfucking cocksucking asshole," and I would have deserved it. What my tearful wide actually said was, "Honey, I'm so very sorry for getting you in to this. I never meant for any of this to happen."

What the fuck? She's blaming herself for something that was entirely my fault? I could see Master Chief and LeRoy snickering behind my wife's back.

"I'm sorry," my wife said again. "I met LeRoy, and I don't know what came over me. I was lonely or something and I wound up in bed with him. I never meant to hurt you, but LeRoy made me feel so good that I couldn't get enough of him, and then he took over my life. I still have my job though, although on the evenings and weekends,..." My wife hung her head, "I, I, take care of his friends."

It seemed bizarre, but I got the sense that she had no idea about the things I had done, and she was blaming herself for being weak and falling for a Black man. I wanted to be honest with her, because I loved her so much, but, again, what can you say with cock in your mouth?

"What the white bitch really means, is that my cock is bigger than yours, and once she saw it, like all white women, she had to have it in her, and once I'd fucked her with my big dick she couldn't get enough. And now she does anything I want her to because she is addicted to my cock. She may be special to you, but like all white women she is just a three-hole piece of meat to fuck. She does still love you though, although I haven't a clue why. I mean, look at you, a human cock-cushion. I don't see how any white woman can respect her husband after seeing him like this."

"But I do love him. I still love him. I'll always love, haraghh" as LeRoy shoved my wife to her knees and shut her up with his dick. Somebody else yanked her bikini bottom clean off; after all, white women too were expected to be completely naked when sucking a Black man's cock. I did note that my wife was still wearing her wedding ring. The fact that she hadn't taken it off must mean that she really did still love me. At least that was my theory and I was sticking too it.

"Hey, we got a special treat for these two love-birds," said the Master Chief. "Make a hole (clear a path,) he barked causing a tumble of naked Black and white bodies to spring up from the bed in a hurry. The two guys fucking me were ordered to go fuck some other naked officer. I was then made to lie down on my back and spread my legs wide, and my wife was made to do the same.

LeRoy said to the Master Chief, "Here you take the wife, I've fucked her more times than I can count. I want to fuck the husband's ass."

"You're on."

Lying next to my wife, I was looking in to her eyes, and we were actually holding hands, as the Master Chief sank his huge cock into my woman's pussy. "Nice cunt, bitch," was what he said.

Moments later, LeRoy sank his just-as-huge cock into my ass. "Nice ass, cocksucker," is what he said. I'd sucked LeRoy those many months ago, and worn his cum on my face, but he was fulfilling the promise (or threat) that he'd made that he would fuck my wife and me too. He was definitely fucking me now with gusto.

My wife and I were both getting our brains fucked out by the merciless pounding of the two black men, when the Master Chief ordered, "Kiss each other and don't stop."

As I moved to kiss her my wife whispered, "I love you honey," as the black cock pounded her pussy.

"I love you too," I said as the black cock pounded my ass. As I kissed my wife, I immediately felt her tongue go in my mouth and she kissed me passionately even while being vigorously fucked by another man, a Black man.

As I returned my wife's passion, I was startled by a splat of hot cum across both our faces, followed by several more spurts. My wife and I continued to kiss as the cum ran down our cheeks and on to our lips and then tongues, and then into our mouths. My wife and I were literally sharing the cum of whichever unseen Black man had shot it. It was a pretty big load of cum, but then it was followed by another and another. Both our faces quickly disappeared under a deluge of cum shots as we continued to show our love for each other with a deep kiss.

This facial cum-bath must have been the special treat the Master Chief mentioned. My wife repeated how much she loved me, as the coating of cum on her face grew thicker. This caused me to shoot my load all over my stomach and chest where it was completely wasted, but it sure felt good. A lot of the Blacks saw it and laughed hysterically. LeRoy was none to happy that I'd gotten some of my cum on him, but luckily I couldn't see it with my eyes glued shut by all the drying jizz.

I wanted to respond to my wife's obviously unqualified testament of love, but first I had to swallow a lot of cum that had gotten into my mouth before I could tell her I loved her too and always would. She squeezed my hand to indicate she had heard and understood. And as more and more Blacks, at least a dozen or more, smothered my wife and I in their cum, as our deep kiss continued, LeRoy observed, "Ah, ain't love grand." And believe it or not, we all lived happily ever after.

Epilog: I sucked my way through the rest of that short deployment to Northern Europe and when the ship my returned to the states my tour was up. I was then assigned to a desk job at the headquarters, while my wife continued her government job, and life returned to normal, mostly.

LeRoy would come by every once in a while to fuck both of us, but he had a stable (or harem) of over a hundred white wives, along with most of their husbands, that he was regularly fucking so he only came by every few months.

Whenever LeRoy dropped by, usually with no warning, the regular routine was that I would eat my wife's pussy to get her good and wet, and then I would suck LeRoy's cock until he was good and hard, then I would lick his ass while he fucked my wife (holding on for dear life) and then I would eat his cum from wherever he shot it, usually from my wife's pussy but sometimes from her face, and he would fuck me in the ass while I ate his cum. Then he would always finish with a cum shot on my face, so that the memory of his visit, and his dominance would linger for a while. It was all your basic cuckold fantasy stuff, except for us it was real.

LeRoy still whored out both my wife and I out on a regular basis, sometimes as a couple, but not in a way that it interfered with our day jobs. Several times a week in evenings or weekends we would go singly or together to strange men's hotel rooms, or apartments, sometimes homes, sometimes our apartment, and we would suck them or they would fuck us for money, except the deal was that LeRoy got all the money (and they paid him direct.)

My wife did both hetero and lesbian scenes, while I was exclusively a "bottom" for other men, usually rich white men who paid LeRoy well to fuck a Navy officer, or a black friend of LeRoy's who was getting a freebie. The "payment" that my wife and I got was that we kept our secret and our otherwise normal lives. Both of us would be required about once a week to dance naked, my wife a nude bar downtown and me at the gay strip bar where this all started. Despite going on with our normal lives (sort of) I found that being fucked by so many well-off white men to be unsatisfying, and I savored each time LeRoy gave my ass to a Black man.

I actually had no idea what was going on with my parents or my wife's parents, but I assumed that LeRoy had them doing much the same as my wife and I. I did know that my younger sister had decided not to go to college, and was stripping regularly at a nude bar in another city, as well as doing porn. However, whenever my wife and I got together with either of our parents we all treated the whole thing like a UFO sighting; pretend it didn't happen and don't ever talk about it. No one would believe it anyway.

My wife and I were still very much in love, and we even had a child (of our own, somewhat surprisingly, and thankfully,) but I started to look forward to my next set of orders to sea, wondering whether my experience on my last ship would be repeated on the next.

(the end)