All Comments on 'White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 01'

by kneelnakedforbbc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
astbsrpastbsrpover 2 years ago

Read this story twice already

Loved how this is going but there are few typo errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to see the son at school with Deshawn and cant wait for Mr big to fuck his son and make him swallow the cream pie

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 2 years ago

I, too, am seriously concerned over the issue of historic white crimes against black people, and consider that it is only right, fair and entirely appropriate that these reparations are being made.

So, in order to play my part, where do I sign up so I can participate in the programme? And when do I get my first delegation of big black cocks to suck?

Only enquiring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so fucking hot. Blew my load hard when he was caught sucking that cock on the porch by the paperboy. I need a story of a white cop being fucked by some big black cocks.

Digger66Digger66about 2 years ago

I would love to go to that club!

Keep up the good work!

MalashiMalashiabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue writing! Your stories have been great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write more

Corky1942Corky1942about 2 years ago

Super hot! Voice of experience, or wishful thinking? Let's have more to see where this goes.

ic12ic12almost 2 years ago

“Every white man’s wish”. I thought it was just me. Keep writing.

straponsissystraponsissyalmost 2 years ago

one of my favorite wishes has been to become a sexual plaything for a dominant Black Man. this story totally reinforces this desire and like one of the other comments earlier, i would love to find a club exactly like this one. and be kept naked (except for a steel chastity device) to serve Black Men for their pleasure and enjoyment. i would willingly spend all of my free time there, sucking Black Cock and offering my ass to be fucked....and no condoms...i would need to feel the Black Man's bare Cock, skin-on-skin, and feel that Cock pulsing its cum in me to mix His superior DNA in my system. i so wish this was able to be made a reality!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmmm, can't wait to read more of the family's experiences.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was great. I'd love to go to such a club and be humiliated by black men in front of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done. I read this story clinching with anticipation on my trusty black butt plug. Delightful. The tension was set up very well, and its something we can all relate to as white males, whether we admit it publicly or not. African Phallus. Big Black dick. It has a power over us, and thats natural. Thats the way it is in a 'state of nature'. An overwhelming, undeniable masculine gravitas and authority precedes our revelation, and then we fall to our knees in service, glorifying our superior, saluting a finer, more sublime specimen of virility. Your family will be the same way. Just be patient and get fucked. Right now, your shame is natural too. Just like your service. But I think when you witness the reaction your family has to BBC, you'll feel a loving sense of camaraderie also. Thats the power of Black cock. It unites us. We give reparations on Black dick, and he spews atonement down our throat, up our gut, in the whole family. Your wife and daughter will get bred, and your sons will wish they were bred too. They'll end up cucking for BBC also. Thats your life now. Oh, and your parents? lol. They've got a lot to learn too. Gonna beg for the Black dick. They just need some edification. Just go with the flow. Thats all you can do now. You're addicted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what a dream

DrinkyourteaDrinkyourtea10 months ago

Actually my fantasy is to be used as a piss toilet while jerking off with a dildo up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story! I believe it is every white mans job to suck Black cock. If a black man asked me to suck his cock in a movie theater or anywhere just ask. Simply text so I can drop to my knees and service you or your friends. White slave here to black cock. MA.

Oralmikey69@gmail.com

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

Amazing…. Would love to visit a club of this nature and experience in real life. What a imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkneelnakedforbbc@kneelnakedforbbc
Married white male constantly fantasizing about sucking black cock and being fucked by black men, preferably by more than one at a time, and having them all cum on my face. Especially enjoy stories about white fathers and sons being fucked by black men, in front of their wive...