White Teacher Begins His Journey... Pt. 02

Story Info
Teacher falls deeper.
1.8k words
4.47
16.6k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPH4BBC
SPH4BBC
73 Followers

When I got back in the house and handed the boys the beer, they told me they were cheering because Darius convinced me to let them drink. I was grateful he didn't tell them how he convinced me and he gave me a knowing glance as if to say your welcome for not outing you. The rest of the night was kind of a blur of me staying in the living room avoiding being where Darius was. Even then every time my dick would start to go down a little, I'd hear his voice from the other room and be right back to square one. Finally, they finished their homework and were saying goodbyes. Darius ran upstairs to use the restroom and as he was coming back, I came out to say goodbye as well. Watching him walk down the steps somehow the bulge in his pants seemed to have grown even bigger. I kept trying to look away while simultaneously trying to hide my now pulsing cock. Darius got to the bottom bent down right in front of me to grab his backpack. My mouth watered staring at his perfect bubble butt wishing my mouth were under it right now. He swiftly got up and turned to hand me his paper.

"You don't mind if I GIVE it to you now, do ya Mr. L?"

"Of course not Da-Darius, i-in fact I can take all three of yours." Saying that trying to remind myself that my boys were there and I needed to regain control. This young man knew what he was doing though. Saying things in exactly the right way to keep me hanging on his every word. The sheer confidence in the innuendo had me fumbling over my words hoping the boys wouldn't notice anything strange. After he finally left I excused myself from the boys to call it a night. Practically racing to my bedroom I was finally going to get my full relief. I threw the papers on my desk and as I was disrobing again I saw the title of Darius' paper "The Evolution of the white man". Fuck, that title alone got another drop of precum drooling out of my cock. This was clearly not going to be an appropriate paper for school. Edging my cock in one hand, I grabbed the paper and started reading it was more of a letter to me than an essay.

"Hey Mr. L I'm just writing something so that Jameson and Troy don't suspect anything sitting across from me. I think we both know this is an A+ paper, because the evolution of the white man, namely you, is to serve the black man, namely me. If you need more proof than your dripping clit in the garage earlier then I suggest you check under your pillow and try to resist any perverted faggot thoughts you have. PS I expect them back tomorrow clean."

It seems like he did more than use the restroom up here but what did he mean by that last line. I ran to my bed and reached under my pillow to pull out a pair of boxers that appeared to have a few lingering drips of piss in what I could only describe as a small ocean of cum on the front. Without thinking or hesitating I immediately started to lap up the thick liquid before it fully absorbed into the material. Was he right was I a faggot. The aroma from his load got my mind higher than any drug ever had. Each lap of my tongue pulled back a flavor into my mouth that was heavenly.

This must've been what the Greeks called ambrosia, feeling it slide across my tongue and down my eager throat I felt more powerful. I craved more and more of it, when I had gotten as much as I could I stuffed the boxers into my mouth to suck out what had been absorbed into the fabric. I was furiously beating off my cock or was it my clit. My mind bouncing between what I'd always called it and what he labeled it as. Picturing mine against the black cocks I'd seen online earlier I knew he was right.

Accepting it was a clit in my brain got me even hornier, with muffled moans of his name coming out of me. Finally, as I began to only taste cotton and my own saliva shot the biggest load I think I've ever produced into my hand. As I looked at it in my hand I could tell it was not the same as Darius'. It was about a quarter of the amount and much thinner. It also didn't have the same aroma wafting off of it begging me to imbibe. I pulled the now "clean" boxers out of my mouth and lifted my hand to taste my own juice and gagged at the horrible taste. What was wrong with me? Maybe I wasn't a faggot like he said, was it just that Darius' had a hold on me? I clearly wasn't interested in all things gay. My mind reeling with what all this meant as I cleaned up and fell asleep, hoping to wake up and have this been a dream all along.

I woke up the next morning cuddling Darius' boxers and my ever-hard cock.. clit was back. Fuck, it clearly wasn't a dream. I had to get ready for another day of work. After getting dressed I carefully folded the boxers and slid them into my pocket like a love note I wanted near me at all times. The boys and I had breakfast and went to school. Darius was alone in my class room as I got in to start the day. Nervously, I started unpacking my bag and prepping for my first class as he slowly walked toward my desk.

"Darius, you'd better hurry and get to your first class. Don't want to be late."

"It's okay Mr. L I've got a little time. I just had to check if you read my paper last night..."

"I did and..."

"Fuck yeah boy I knew you would. I bet you loved that shit. Really knocked the assignment out of the park didn't I Mr. L. Which reminds me do you have something for me?"

My face went flush I knew I had to give him the neatly folded boxers and he would confirm what he already knew. I pulled them from my pocket and handed them to him. I could see his smile widen as he saw the shame and reluctance to release them in my face.

"Don't worry Mr. L, that was just a little taste most of my load went down your toilet but I didn't want to overwhelm you. It seemed like it might be your first-time drinking Alpha cum. A faggot like you in a dinky town like this has probably only ever gotten to suck off other white betas, am I right boy?"

"I.. no.. never" This kid was putting me in my place and I could barely string to words together. He called me boy and my heart jumped as if he said I love you. What the hell was my problem. I knew I was long past saving at this point and he knew he had me.

"Oh shit, Mr. L I just assumed you were a little faggot this whole time! Not only was my cum your first but it's your only... so far hahahahahaha. Aww, boy don't worry D is gonna turn you out and make sure you get your fill." The bell rang indicating 5 minutes until first period "Don't worry boy I won't out you at school or to your boys, if you're good. I'll sit in the back and just try to not focus on me in class later. You should slide that clit of yours up into your waistband to hide it a bit more. And don't forget after practice today get the boys out the house unless you want them to see day 1 of your training."

He slid and envelope on my desk and with that he left for his first class. As my class started to file in, I quickly did as I was told and tucked my again raging clit into the waistband of my pants. I opened the envelope he put on my desk only to see a picture of the biggest erect cock and another sealed letter with "Open immediately after school faggot" written on it. This black veiny monster in the picture must've been Darius, but how could a kid that young be so big. It made the porn I was sifting through last night look like my clit in comparison. My clit squirted a little, he was right tucking it up did make being hard less noticeable but my pants were already a bit tight each straining pulse was accompanied by a twinge of pain. Perhaps that was his plan all along not to help hide it but to add pain to my... situation.

Along with that, more shame because one of my students as they walked in noticed my cum started to seep through the back of my white dress shirt and asked if I'd spilled something. I grabbed a sweater and threw it on saying it must've been milk from my coffee earlier. True to his word when last period rolled around, he sat in the back and while it was easier to not focus on him my clit couldn't help itself. After class he slipped out without any extra attention today and I felt relief but also sadness that I didn't get his pheromones wafted at me again. I handed the boys some cash and said they should take their girlfriends to a movie after practice and not to be home before midnight because I wanted a quiet night alone, but really, I had a feeling I was in for a rough night. Thankfully the boys didn't question it and bounding down the hall to the locker room.

When I got to my car I opened the letter;

"Hey faggot, by now you should be in your car. I need you to be ready to go when I get there tonight because we have no time to waste. If you aren't prepared Master D will make sure you're punished. Below is a list of fag chores to be done. See you soon bitch.

1. Get cash, a lot

2. Go to a porn shop and ask for poppers and a douche

3. Buy a dog collar and a sexy pair of panties

4. Be sure to clean out your pussy thoroughly and put on the collar and panties

When you've completed all tasks, kneel by the unlocked door and wait for however long it takes for me to get there after practice.

-Master D"

SPH4BBC
SPH4BBC
73 Followers