White Trash and Lovin' It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious baby. So delicious. Your cum makes everything tastes better baby doll. It's better than chocolate any day. Mmm... Mmm.. Mmmmmm! Deee licious!!" Paula licks her lips, smacking them, blowing me a big kiss. She sucks my cock some more, then kisses it.

Out front, my fat, hairy cousin Cletus is sweet talkin' one of my girlfriends, big titty, black porn chick Rachel Raxxx. She's all hot and shit, huge K cup titties... all natural... dark pink hair in pig tails. Red bra under her short coveralls. They barely cover her phat ass. Damn, she turns me on.

Cletus is older than me. He's hairy as shit. He's always wearing his coveralls and a trucker hat... nothing else... not even shoes. He's got the biggest balls you ever seen. Uses em as a pickup line. Always showing em off to chicks. Rachel's seen em a bunch of times already.

I start to go over to her, but the damn phone keeps ringing. I head back in the house to answer it. It's my Granny Dolly. She and Paula are married. We chit chat for a few. She's a sweetheart. My first fuck too. I creamed all over her huge titties. I've been doing it ever since.

Granny Dolly promises to ride my cock all night when she comes over next week. She's out of town singin'. She's a famous singer. Beautiful voice. Beautiful woman. Slutty woman too.

I hang up and head back outside to talk to Rachel. I don't see her. I hear her though. I walk over to the side of the trailor. She's got her hands on it, bent over. Cletus is drilling her pussy from behind. Sneaky bastard. (Laughing)... We all are. Cletus fucks my girlfriend while I watch.

"Hey hunny... FUCKKKK!!... Good to see you baby... DAMNNNNNNN... FUCK THAT BLACK PUSSY WHITE BOY!! FUCK YEAH!!" Rachel's enjoying Cletus' big dick. I kiss Rachel... and play with her titties.

Rachel pulls my cock out and sucks me off. Cletus and I double fuck her hard and fast. Rachel cums all over Cletus' big, white dick. He cums up Rachel's sweet black pussy... and I cum down her hard sucking throat. Rachel drinks every fucking drop down.

Cletus smacks her phat ass and walks home. Rachel winks back at him. She jerks my cock fast, sucking down ever drop of jizz in me. I start pissing down her throat. "Mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!" Rachel fuckin' loves my piss. I piss in her slutty mouth every day. Sometimes three or four times.

I pull out and piss all over her gorgeous face and tits. She wraps those beauties around my pissing cock and sucks it while she fucks it with her tits. She shakes them all over my pissing cock. I pump her massive titties and jizz in her mouth again. Rachel swallows the jizz and piss combo, moaning her taste approval the whole fuckin' time.

Rachel sucks me totally fuckin' clean. I smack her beautiful lips with my massive dick. She smiles at me and licks my dick. She sucks me some more, then we kiss and I head back in the house.

My Sister Gianna comes in. She's a stripper at the local club. She's been traveling around. She just got in from Phoenix. "Heyyyyy handsome. How's my favorite person in the whole wide world?" Gianna comes over and jumps in my lap on the sofa. We make out for a few.

"Damn... I missed you and your cock baby." Gianna grabs my cock and jerks it, as we kiss. I take her clothes off and she rides me... bouncing like crazy... her long brown hair in braided pig tails, swinging as she rides me. I suck the fuck outta those awesome huge, natural titties. She's got the most beautiful tits.

Gianna smiles at me, one hand around my neck the other flailing around like a cowgirl riding a bull. God damn my sister is hot! We fuck for thirty minutes. I rub her throbbing clit so fuckin' fast!! Gianna screams and creams, cumming hard, squirting everywhere four fuckin' times.

I jizz blast up Gianna's gorgeous, neatly trimmed, brown haired pussy, pumping jizz by the gallon. I overflow that perfect, soakin' wet snatch. We fucking kiss for several minutes. I love kissing Gianna. "I hope you knocked me up again James. I wanna have your baby this time. I wanna have a bunch of them with you. Me and you and them... one big happy family." Gianna kisses me, smiling happily. I love her so fucking much. She's gonna be my next wife.

Rachel looks around out back. She's looking for my new batch of moonshine. I sold most of it already, but she finally finds a jug in my shed. She opens it and takes a big swigg. "Damn... that's strong. Almost as strong as Edison's nasty cum." She takes another gulp though. Rachel shakes her head... coughs... and goes wide eyed from the whiskey. "It's good though."

Rach doesn't bear Hornswoggle sneak up behind her. He yanks her overalls down and pulls her to the ground. She almost spills the moonshine. He eats her pussy, motorbaoting it. Rachel goes wide eyed again... and smiles. Looks like she's gonna be gettin' fucked again. Rachel smiles again... and takes a big swigg of whiskey... shaking her head again. "DAMN!! STRONG ASS WHISKEY!"

Hornswoggle pounds Rachel's twat, laying on her phat ass. Rachel smiles and shakes her ass for him. Rachel's feelin' good. She's half drunk and gettin' a good dicking from my leprechaun. Hornswoggle drills her pussy for twenty minutes. Little bastard can go. He's giggling and grinnin'... snortin' and giggling some more. His slams his big dick up Rachel's pussy over and over.

Rachel lets him fuck her huge titties. Horny little bastard almost gets lost in em. He slams em, smackin' and slappin' em. He grunts a goofy leprechaun grunt and cums on Rachel's tongue. She quickly closes her mouth around his cock and drinks down his tasty cum. She smiles and Hornswoggle giggles and grunts... and farts... damn leprechaun farts smell like a nasty ass pile of pig vomit. Rachel fans her nose from the smell, while she gulps down the tasty cream.

Rachel smacks Hornswoggle's little ass when he jumps up and down on her tits. He grabs her head and fucks her mouth. Rachel lets him use her gorgeous mouth. The tricky little bastard fools her though. He pisses in her mouth instead of cumming in it again. Rachel decides to drink it, instead of spit it all over him.

The horny bastard pisses a gallon in Rachel's mouth. She puts her hand behind her head and relaxes, drinking it all down. She saves a little when he's done and spits it on him, winking at him.

Cletus is dressed up as Santa... it's March, but who gives a shit. He's out front gettin' sucked off Sally and my best friend, Canadian porn queen Samantha Mack. Samantha moved here a few years ago. She goes back and forth to Canada, but she wanted to move near me. She can suck a mean cock and Cletus is finding that out right snout now.

Spence comes over and fucks Samantha from behind... up the ass, while she deepthroats Cletus. Spence slams her ass through three Big O's. Her huge titties flop all over the place as she get anally pounded. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCKKKKKKKK!!" Spence grins a huge ass grin, knowing Samantha loves his dick in her ass. He and Cletus both jizz her beautiful face.

Samantha smiles at me. I'm filming it on my front steps. She sucks em clean. Sally licks her face clean. Cletus and Spence piss on Sally. She smiles and laughs. She loves gettin' pissed on. I film it all. Gonna upload it and make a few bucks.

It's been a wild ass day... and it's gonna get wilder. Beth's gettin' outta jail tomorrow... and I'm gonna welcome her home the fun way. Fuckin' her into big titty silly putty. Got me all hard and shit already thinkin' about it. Stay tuned horny fuckers...

12