Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on the couch, flipping channels.

Half an hour later, his phone vibrated.

Leroy: fuck dude im so sorry

Mitch didn't reply. Minutes passed.

Leroy: i should've never have said that, it ain't my place to judge

Mitch: fuck dude it's been a difficult day and i haven't even told you half of what happened, dude im a fkn wreck right now im at home and she's not here and i feel so empty

Leroy: i feel you ... sounds like you need a shoulder to cry on, bruh

Mitch: i think i need an entire body to cry on right now, but if you're only offering a shoulder, it's still better to cry on/in than vacant alleys

Leroy: i got a broad, strong shoulder for u

Mitch: ...yeah so everything is shit right now

Leroy: i said something b4 about marriage is for weak men with small dicks. ok so we both know your dick ain't big, but i ain't never said nothing about the weakness of your character

Mitch: *sniffs* *looks up* go on

Leroy: you a brave mofo

Mitch: you ain't heard half of today yet

Leroy: so get your ass back up here and tell us? we be waitin

Mitch: ok

He dried his eyes and caught an uber back to the bar. The thugs were waiting for him. He sat down next to Leroy, who smothered him in a hug.

"I'm tired of always trying to be the bigger person with her," Mitch cried.

"That's the thing wit' us," Tyrone flexed. "You ain't ever gonna have to be the bigger person with us. And I'm not just talkin' 'bout dick size."

Leroy leaned in seductively. "Come back to Ty's crib with us?"

"No handcuffs?" asked Mitch.

"No, dude," replied Leroy. "Nothin' like that. Tonight's just gon' be sex."

Mitch blinked. "I want you dudes up in my shit so fuckin' bad right now."

"Yeah, whiteboi," said Tyrone. "We know. You gon' get us. Tonight we' jus' gon' fucc."

Mitch wondered what Trina was up to right now. She was probably on her knees in a bathroom somewhere in Midtown, swallowing load after load of cum. Somewhere deep down, he probably still loved her, but right now, he couldn't give a fuck about her. All he wanted right now was big black dick.

He reached under the table and seductively gripped Leroy's fat beef. "You gonna beat my pussy up?" he whispered.

Leroy nodded, grinning as he looked deep into Mitch's eyes. "Fo' sure."

"Fuck yeah," breathed Mitch.

Tyrone stood to leave. "We fuckin' outta here. Code red. Whiteboi in heat."

*

They headed back to Tyrone's apartment. He opened the door. They sat down, cold beers within easy reach. "I haven't told you the rest of what happened today," said Mitch. "It gets better." He paused. "She was fucking snooping around my shit and she found my dildo."

"Woo!" hollered Tyrone. "You got a dildo?"

Mitch returned serve. "You serious right now? Of course I've got a fucking dildo. It's a big black one, too. And, like, it's really fat. I mean, how else do you think I manage to take your massive dicks? If I didn't know how to fuck myself with something long and girthy, you'd probably put me in hospital."

Leroy looked at Tyrone, stroking his chin in thought. "He got a point, dude."

"And then you'd have to come visit me on the ward and bring me flowers. So anyway, she confronted me about it. She appeared shocked to her core, but I don't know why. I mean, fuck, most dudes play with their assholes, right?"

The thugs remained silent, unwilling to be drawn. Their silence made Mitch wonder. Appearances can sometimes be deceptive. For now, he filed their non-response away.

"Meanwhile, she's out at a bar right now wearing the sluttiest, trashiest dress she could find, looking for dick. Whatever, I don't care. Or maybe I do care, I don't fucking know right now. But that's why I lost my shit in the alley, because I don't know what the fuck's going on right now. She was seriously fucking pissed at me, I don't know if I've ever seen her so angry before, but I felt really calm, and I can't make sense of any of this yet. I mean, why would I feel so chill when she was so pissed at me? I don't fucking know. So I went out and got myself something to eat, came back home and watched some basketball, and then I had some whiteboi sex."

There was a pause in the conversation. "You know what whiteboi sex is, right?"

"I think I do," whispered Tyrone, "but tell us anyway." His dick moved. "I wanna hear you say it."

"For me, whiteboi sex is when I fuck myself to interracial porn with my fat black dildo."

"Fuck, that's hot," Leroy seethed.

Mitch continued. "I watched a gloryhole scene where some white bitch is sucking a big black dick. I jammed my dildo down my throat, choking myself, wishing I was her. And then she took it in her ass, and I fucked myself as I watched. I came on my hand and stomach, and I ate it up." He pointed to Leroy. "And then you texted me."

"Perfect timing, wouldn't you say?" Leroy responded. "Bet yo' hole is loose right now, ain't it?"

"Maybe it is," teased Mitch. "You wanna find out?"

Tyrone gently took Mitch's clothes off, except for his frilly pink panties. Their whiteboi stood in the middle of the room, his small dick poking a little tent. Leroy moved in and towered over him, leaned down, and pressed his lips to Mitch's. Mitch's mouth opened, inviting the gangster's tongue into his eager mouth. He moaned into Leroy's face, and Leroy responded by gripping Mitch's jaw tight.

Tyrone watched.

A string of saliva connected Mitch's mouth to Leroy's as their kiss ended. Mitch's eyes were closed in bliss. A huge dollop of precum had appeared on the outside of his panties.

Mitch looked up at Leroy. He nearly swooned. "I swear you could make me cum just by kissing me."

"We' gon' make you cum soon enough," Tyrone chimed in, "so don't you fret 'bout that. By the way, I like yo' panties. They cute."

Mitch stared at Tyrone, barely believing he was here.

"So you gon' fuckin' undress me now, whiteboi?" Tyrone said.

Mitch drooled. He lifted Tyrone's t-shirt over his shoulders and gawked at his massive pecs and his pierced nipples.

"You wanna touch?" Tyrone invited.

Mitch's hands went straight to Tyrone's sculpted chest. "Your body is so sexy." Tyrone sighed; his nipples had always been sensitive. Mitch looked up at Tyrone. "Can you bounce for me?"

"Sure thing." Mitch watched, entranced, as Tyrone bounced his chest for him. Mitch couldn't restrain himself. His mouth engulfed one nipple, then the other. He couldn't get enough of Tyrone's masculine torso.

As Mitch gorged himself on Tyrone's chest, he heard a deep voice. "Hey, whiteboi," said Tyrone. "Don't get ahead of yo'self."

Mitch looked up, his tongue teasing Tyrone's left nipple.

"I'm still wearin' pants, ain't I?" he said. "You wanna do somethin' about that?"

Mitch pulled Tyrone's pants down, and ten fat inches of BBC slapped him in the face. He pulled the fabric down over Tyrone's sneakers and threw his pants against the wall.

Tyrone gestured toward his cock. "You gon' suck on that shit, or what?"

Mitch salivated. He impaled himself on Tyrone's dick, choking on it.

Tyrone sighed, feeling Mitch's hand pistoning up and down his shaft while his tongue drew circles around the head of his dick. "Yeah, that's some good shit right there, whiteboi."

Meanwhile, Leroy had undressed himself. His nine inches of fat meat already stood erect. He wet his finger and began teasing Mitch's anus through his panties. Mitch noticed and turned around. "Please don't fuckin' play with me tonight. Don't fuckin' tease me with your fingers. I want your fat black dick in me. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck your bitch. Fuck the shit out of your desperate little whiteboi slut."

Hearing those words made Leroy's cock hard enough to break glass.

Trina was a distant memory as Leroy pulled Mitch's panties to one side. He spat on Mitch's pussy before forcing his way in. And as Tyrone fed his mouth and filled his throat, his dicklet swelled. It felt so good. He tried so fucking hard not to cum. He willed his balls to hold still.

Tyrone's heavy hands rested on the back of Mitch's head, holding his throat in place as he fucked his face. He grabbed one of Mitch's hands and guided it up to his chest. Mitch tweaked and teased Tyrone's nipples, and it didn't take long for him to get his first load of the night. Tyrone gripped his shaft and jacked himself off into Mitch's mouth. Mitch moaned in anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

Tyrone's heavy balls drew up into his body, ready to explode. He moaned; his chest and abdomen flexed as he spewed semen into Mitch's mouth and all over his tongue. Without a word or a sound, Mitch swallowed Tyrone's massive load of thick black nut.

He let Tyrone take his dick out of his mouth. He fixated on the fat black head as it slowly moved away from his face. He looked up at Tyrone. "Thank you," he whispered. "You're delicious."

Mitch still had a thick BBC inside his pussy. He felt Leroy's hands on his hips, owning his cunt. He looked back at the sexy thug fucking him from behind. His mouth still tasted of Tyrone's sweet cum. "You wanna fill me up? You wanna fill your slutty whiteboi up?"

Leroy went harder, and Mitch felt like a ragdoll. "Fuck yeah," he whispered. "Fuck your whiteboi bitch." His teeth were clenched. "Fucking destroy this tight pussy. It's yours."

Mitch's asshole was in the process of being obliterated, but it still wasn't enough. He wanted to be pummelled into submission. He wanted to know what it felt like to be on the receiving end of a hatefuck. "Is that all you got?" he teased Leroy. "Come on," he taunted. "Fuck me like you hate me. Take your revenge. Ruin my hole."

Leroy couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled his dick out of Mitch's ass and began jacking himself off. "Get down here, whiteboi. Imma feed yo' dirty white mouth. Imma paint yo' fuckin' face. You gon' eat my fuckin' babies."

Mitch looked deep into Leroy's beautiful eyes as he opened his mouth and flopped out his tongue. Nine inches of dark chocolate waved in front of his face, primed to explode. Mitch licked his lips in anticipation. He couldn't wait. "Give your sissy fucking whiteboi cumdump what he needs."

Leroy jammed his dick so deep into Mitch's throat he nearly blacked out. He roared as his shaft flexed, shooting his nut so deep into Mitch's mouth he could barely even taste it. Mitch waited until Leroy's orgasm had nearly passed before reaching up to rub his chest. He was rewarded with a few weaker pulses of sweet cum that dribbled across his tongue.

Mitch swallowed his second load of the night. His eyes were red and his lips were puffy. His dick remained hard. He hadn't cum, but the front of his panties were soaked.

Tyrone gave him a beer to refresh. Mitch gulped half of it down as he caught his breath.

Two spent BBCs lay in front of him. His stomach felt full. He checked his phone. No messages.

Leroy glanced at Tyrone. "Whiteboi finally learning some self-control."

"Huh?"

"He ain't nutted."

Tyrone looked down at the small tent Mitch had pitched inside his panties. "Fo' real! Shit, is that the first time?"

"Think so," Leroy replied.

"What we' gon' do 'bout that?"

Mitch waited, scarcely able to breathe. His pulsing dicklet sprang back to its full four and a half inches.

"I got an idea," said Leroy. "Stand up." He pointed to Mitch. "Get on yo' knees, whiteboi. We gon' fuckin' tease the nut outta you."

Mitch kneeled obediently. Two flaccid, yet massive BBCs waved in front of his face. "It's yo' turn now," Tyrone said.

"What do you want me to do?" Mitch asked. He spotted a dollop of Leroy's cream hanging off the end of his dick, and his tongue reached up to claim it.

"Nothin'. You jus' gon' kneel there in front of us. You like what you see down there, don't you?"

Mitch looked at the two pieces of fat black meat drooping over his face. "Yeah, I do."

"Lean in a little closer," Tyrone invited. "Smell my cock."

Mitch put his nose to Tyrone's balls and inhaled deeply.

"Smells good, don't it? Smells like a black man's dick. Now look at it. Look at this thick ass shaft. Yeah, whiteboi, I know it's big, but I also know you can take it. I already seen you do it."

Out of the corner of his eye, Mitch saw Leroy stroking his cock.

"You see my homeboy, don't you? He be strokin' himself right now. You love his dick as much as you love mine, don't you?"

Mitch nodded. "Yes." He desperately needed to cum.

"So give it a kiss."

Mitch looked up. "You heard my homeboy," said Leroy. "Kiss my BBC."

Mitch nearly wept with joy as he placed a tender, loving kiss on the head of Leroy's magnificent cock. His dicklet was so fucking hard right now. "Thank you," he said, looking up at Leroy.

"Now touch yo'self," commanded Tyrone. Mitch began to take his panties off, but Tyrone intervened. "No, leave 'em on. Touch yo'self through yo' wife's panties. Touch yo'self while you stare at our huge cocks. Touch yo'self while you smell our sweaty balls. Touch yo'self as you surrender to BBC."

Mitch jammed a hand inside his panties. He wrapped a thumb and two fingers around his dicklet. It didn't take long.

"You love BBC, don't you, whiteboi?" Tyrone asked. He dropped his dick onto Mitch's face.

Mitch looked up at the two black masters towering over him. He breathed in the thick, alpha scent of Tyrone's black anaconda as he soaked his panties with watery semen. "I love BBC."

Leroy and Tyrone high-fived as Mitch moaned. "There you go, whiteboi," Tyrone said. "That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' 'bout. Was that good?"

Mitch nodded. His jaw flopped open. He'd lost the ability to speak. All he could think about right now was how seriously addicted he was to big black cock.

*

"You can stay here tonight if you want to," said Tyrone. "Las' night, I sent you home because it seemed like the right thing to do, 'specially since you still had a wife las' night. But from what you said before, if you go home tonight, yo' either gon' have an empty 'partment, or a fight with a drunk insane bitch. So I ain't gon' kick yo' ass out tonight."

Mitch couldn't express how grateful he was. "You want me to sleep on the couch?"

"Not unless you want to," Tyrone replied. He looked at Leroy before continuing. "You can sleep between us if you prefer."

Mitch nodded. "Yes please. I'd like that."

Tyrone gave Mitch a spare toothbrush, still in its supermarket packaging. He obediently brushed his teeth. He threw his wife's panties off and embraced his nakedness.

They climbed onto Tyrone's massive kingsize mattress. Mitch was sandwiched between two beautiful black men. He never wanted to be anywhere else. He took a deep, satisfied breath. He checked his phone before plugging it in to recharge -- there were no messages.

Tyrone hugged Mitch from behind as he nestled into Leroy's sexy chest. For a few short hours, he slept deeply.

12