All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 12'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

I feel so bad for Leroy right now, opening himself up like that to Tyone only to end up feeling rejected. But was he? Maybe it was just a lot for Tyone to take in all at once and after he sorts things out, he'll realize he feels the same way as Leroy. In my comment from last chapter, I said that Bronte seems a better match for Mitch. After their first date, I now feel that even more. And I'm glad that Mitch was able to check that foot in mouth disease he suffers from and didn't tell Bronte he'd taken way bigger cocks than his. I'm interested in finding out where Mitch and Bronte's relationship goes from here, but I even more curious to find out what happens between Leroy and Tyrone.

StraycatndcStraycatndc5 months ago

Absolutely beautiful chapter! I am eager to see where Tyrone and Leroy go. I love those two! Also kinda disappointed Brontë expressed dissatisfaction with whiteboi’s second orgasm. There’s nothing worse than hearing an apology after sex.

Ardent12358Ardent123585 months ago

I can’t understand the lower ratings. This was an emotional ride and included hot sex. Gave it 5 stars…would definitely recommend. 😉

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19695 months ago

Another powerful, erotic and romantic chapter of your wonderful series! Everything about this story was heart-warming and arousing. The beauty of your narrative engages this reader as he yearns to hear more. This chapter had softer and thought-provoking elements that allows the reader a chance to feel the power of the story! Thank you!

flatiron2flatiron25 months agoAuthor

Thanks!! :)

susan2besusan2be4 months ago

I really enjoyed these chapters. I can relate to how a person can develop this kind of addiction from the web and then have to work so hard to finally make some contacts in the community to turn it into his reality. It parallels my life to a significant degree. This was a real nice christmas read for me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous