All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 06'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the raceplay

I'm so happy that somebody is writing a story without worrying about the taboos that are placed on words. I can't tell you how many stories I have read were a black man will have sex with a bunch of white women and call them all kinds of names. It's just nice to read something so different and rare. The only thing I would like more of, and I'll be honest it's my kink, is dirty talk. I love when characters will just say some nasty shit during sex and with your subject matter who knows what you could have them say. I also can't wait to see Nik become a white pimp to those ho's. I love your story and hope you will continue it for a while to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this series

This is a great series, love the raceplay especially. It's also fresh to see an Indian woman being brought into the story too as it's a rarity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop

Don't stop this suits series! Keep it going for along time!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
About time

I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to continue this awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, new chapter.

Very glad to see a new chapter! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking fantastic!!

I love this series, and I'm beyond pleased that you're still going with it!

Also, the dialogue in this chapter, in particular, was on friggin point and hot as hell!

Excellent job!

QueijadaQueijadaover 7 years ago
Hell to the YES!!!!

Finally an update! Excelent chapter, but now i want more:(

Anyone know any other good stories similar to this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'll admit to being amused at the "... why'd you stop?" "You asked me to" bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent authorship! Not only is the series arousing, the plot is absolutely riveting! Haven't been this engrossed in fiction since John Grisham novels.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[10.07.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

The twists and turns and swerves you introduce are frikin' AWESOME!

I love the introductions of sub-plots ('school gang-war', introduction of Gale, 'his secret masked career').

The flow of dialog and events is compelling and engaging.

For parts 1-6 = 11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1359 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES