All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 21'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think you’re running out of ideas

Because I just can’t get into this chapter. It’s either the sane stuff over and over again or convoluted scenarios that are boring as all get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why didn't nick just get rid of that asshole?, I mean sure he's trying to get away from his past but if her really wanted to why did he go from mafia to gang orientated highschool. And why didn't he just claim amanda as his bitch and have her sabotage the opposition or wtever even if she wasn't going to be one of the main harem members. Where's the raunchy hardcore sex and raceplay?.

I've enjoyed your story sofar but I feel asif this plot or direction you're trying to steer it to is abit forced.

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
It's not getting up to previous levels

I enjoy your stories but this one was a downer. A few things I would like to say Amanda is not an interesting character, at least one sex scene be it any kind of is must, Nik and harem are essence of story so don't diverge too much from them. It's like watching 'Dexter' if you force side characters too much the story just becomes bad.

I will look forward to future releases and try to release some other series in the meantime like the Indian one or the family one.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 5 years ago
Wait. What?

You write better than most of the authors here, but I couldn't follow your timeline, nor did this discrete chapter give me any inkling of your character development. Where did the Japanese dominatrix come from? I suppose I'd have to read the twenty preceding chapters to grasp that inkling. I was a little put off by the gratuitous racism and the snide right-wing commentary about black-on-black crime, too. I don't know the storyline well enough to discern whether the commentary is your proselytizing on Deadbeat Donnie's behalf or whether you're making a statement tied to an earlier jag. Anyway, you write well. I appreciate that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crazy idea...

So I'm guessing this chapter is a set up to future ones? Probably why you didn't do a ton of expansive writing and sex scenes... I don't know I'm not a writer.

FabGMxFabGMxover 5 years ago
I could swore that i alredy leave a comment yesterday.

Anyway. I think that it was a good change of pace, more drama build up. Its obvios that the Law Firm got resources to dig that deep in Nik past, the question its how deep they can go, i dont remember the incident described in his deposition. I do think that Nik was very easily overwhelmed, i mean they coul dig about Anri and shit will be really going for that.

My guess its that everyone attention its in the trial, the backup will wreck Jimmy Jacks organization, and start to put the moves on the lawyers. that could made Amanda commit a mistake that put her at the mercy of Nik, Val and Gale.

Good chapter this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like your stories, but throw our boners a bone in each story. Amanda could have gotten her "payment" on page 2 and throw in some raceplay about her doing whatever her 2 white studs want of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Updates

Hey I really love this series. When will be the next update?

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69over 5 years ago
thanks 4 sharing but....

Is nick going to collar amanda?. She's an asset, could get dirt on ppl and I husband and speeding up getting rid the of the punk highschool king pin wannabe easily. Not to mention her meaty soft curves should add more variety in his stable of sleek hot amazon harem.

Commend you for changing up things but take it slower, like the sex scenes aren't up to the standard you set in your 1st five chapters.

This jimmy jack situation has dragged out to the point it's spoiling , whole story. Srsly how much influence can a 18 yo teen have. He must have been 'puttin in work' since middle school coz he's depicted as a revered figure like some OG.

I like this series. Hell it's my favourite interracial series and I'm glad an author puts out quality BWC male lead thats not some lovey dovey cunt and isint afraid to punish a pussy, stories instead the tones of BBC stories. Although there are well written hardcore BBC stories. This is refreshing but the sex is becoming meh... compared to previous levels.

I hope my crit doesn't offend, I would lik 2 see more of your work.

Thanks 4 sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES