All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 22'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally

Glad to see this back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Man I've missed this series!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 5 years ago
Great to see you back

I lost my Tumblr account during the purge so have not had a chance to follow up on your progress. Great to see you found some spare time to write. Look forward to your next. Thanks.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 5 years ago
He’s back whoohoo!

Glad you found time to write man.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Glad to see Nic

is back now to get on with the Real Deal. What of Michelle's husband Bobbing on White? When will she get the good's on him and Confront him with Nic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Welcome back

damnmedamnmealmost 5 years ago
Welcome back

Short but still good.

I like this little glimpse into Valerie's life. You delivered it well.

Now how about Blood Passion Ch. 4? LOL

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 5 years ago
Nice Comeback

I pressume that the trial was not yet finished, because this chapter was a departure of the previous one. Either way it is good that the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the hell was that?

This is Degrassi Junior High with a few racial slurs and references to sex acts thrown in.

You do know that you're supposed to have erotica in your erotic story right?

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacheralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Lore and Questions

@Anon: Considering the series takes place in a high school, Degrassi High would be the proper criticism to use, not Degrassi Jr. High. Not every chapter will have or needs sex in it. I happily accept the lower ratings from people who are not happy about the lack of sex, as I wanted to try something a little different and add-in some lore and backstory to the world, something I found lacking for Valerie.

@FabGM: You are correct, the trial is not over, although Nik's portion is. Stuff is just going on behind-the-scenes.

@Damnme: Chapter 4 of Blood Passion is in the editing stages. I don't know how much I can finish writing during this available time period, so I'm wanting to space out submissions so there is shorter delays. I don't like the 6-month dry spells as well.

@C_Fromm: Funny you mention that, I had already worked on something before you wrote your comment. There will be some conflict in the Jackson household in a future chapter.

Inbox is always open for you guys. Thanks for all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter

Can u make another chapter in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

such a drastic, drastic change from the first few chapters, and yet it got there pretty naturally. not bad.

i think the author's attitude on some topics has changed, also.

oxfordguy1998oxfordguy1998almost 4 years ago
More chapters

Can you please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue the story - good stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everytime i read ”The Dark Knight of Yamato” i ger chills. Awesome story, loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everytime i read ”The Dark Knight of Yamato” i get chills. I’m just imagining Nik fully clothed in all black with a bit of tactical gear going around assassinating people. Awesome story, loving it!

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[11.07.23]

Excellente 'breather chapter'!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kellys speech was amazing. Very well done and I almost cried over it. Loving this story so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES