Whitewater Disaster Pt. 02

Story Info
A bad trip gets much worse.
1.7k words
4.64
12.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken couldn't take it any longer. He wondered if the video was still being displayed in the lodge. Keeping his phone connected to the video, he left his room and headed to the main area of the lodge. There, his worst fears were confirmed. His wife's ass was displayed on a large screen in the front of the building. There had to be thirty people there staring at the screen. This had to be the majority of the sales team at LRG Enterprises, and they'd all likely seen Jessica's pussy.

Ken looked down at his phone, and saw a small view counter at the corner of the screen. There were over 200 people watching the video. Who watches videos of other people's rafting trips?

He wanted to figure out a way to stop it, but Ken genuinely had no idea what to do. He didn't know how to get the video taken down. Everyone had already seen a lot, and he had no idea what people were doing with it online. He didn't see an employee readily available, and he was almost glued to the large screen, frozen with inaction.

Back on the raft, Jessica was in a full blow panic. She had no idea what to do. Her hand rested across her pussy, but she knew this was no solution.

"Uh..." she stuttered, "anyone got another piece of clothing?"

Everyone just shook their heads. Of course they didn't. No one brings a change of clothing on a rafting tour.

After proceeding through the small town, they entered a relatively calm area of the river that was surrounded by some small hills. More importantly, the steep sides prevented any more onlookers. Jessica began to sob. "What am I going to do?"

Austin developed a mischievous look. "You know," he said, "you could always use your top to cover yourself. When you put the life jacket back on, it'll cover everything else."

It seemed like a good idea to Jessica in her panicked state. She hadn't really considered how she would achieve it. A bikini top obviously isn't built to be a bikini bottom. Nevertheless, she decided that was what she was going to do.

Austin stared at her lecherously. She decided that Dan was the safest of the bunch, and if she faced backward, only he and Zach would see. That was better than the rest of the sales team. She turned herself around to face him and Zach. Of course, she had to spread her legs over portions of the raft, giving everyone in front a perfect view of her gaping pussy. She, along with everyone else on the raft, had forgotten about the small camera on Dan's helmet.

Ken watched in horror on the big screen as Jessica turned around and faced the camera. Her legs were slightly parted, giving an unobstructed view of her slit. Her face was clearly visible, and he could see that she'd had some tears come down her cheek.

He of course had not been able to hear the conversation on the raft. He was thus initially confused when Jessica started to undo her life jacket. She removed it completely, setting it down next to her on the raft. He could see Austin in the corner of the screen clearly trying to catch a glimpse of what she was doing. Jessica was now sitting in nothing but her old bikini top.

Ken was more confused when he saw her tits appear on the big screen as she took the top off. A small cheer erupted at the lodge. There were now 800 viewers of the video. Jessica was completely naked except for her helmet and a pair of water shoes on a raft with six other men. Her pussy was clearly visible. The small amount of pudge on her stomach folded over her thighs, and her C- cup tits were brazenly displayed. Why the hell had she done that?

On the raft, Jessica began trying all sorts of ways to make her top work as a bottom. None were really working. She was so panicked at this point, that none were likely to work. She did successfully make all sorts of motions. With the twists and turns, everyone on the raft had now seen everything. Austin smirked from his perch at the front of the raft.

"Uh..." said Zach, "we are like heading toward another rapid. It's pretty gnarly. You may want to put your life jacket back on."

Jessica might as well not have heard him. She was still dancing her bottom in and out of her bikini top. His warnings began to get more dire as the naked sales manager kept trying to make the impossible happen.

The roar of the rapid began to echo in the distance. Everyone grabbed their paddles. Jessica remained oblivious. Just before they hit the rapid, the raft hit a rock. The jolt sent Jessica flying out of the raft again. This time, her bikini top went flying forward in to the rapid. She was now in the water with no clothing and no life jacket. The raft began to lurch forward as the current picked up, rapidly separating Jessica from the raft. Dan threw out his paddle, but she was panicking and unable to grab it.

As the raft went forward, Dan made a split second decision and dove in to the water toward the panicking woman. He was able to reach her, but he felt the current pulling them forward toward the rapid. He wrapped his arm around her, and with all of his strength, he was able to pull her to the edge of the river.

He laid Jessica down on the narrow river bank. She began to cry again. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her.

Back at the lodge, a collective gasp went up when Jessica went overboard. Ken was glad that she was safe, but he couldn't believe what he was seeing. The camera was still on Dan's helmet. The raft was long gone. He was simply watching a video from Dan's perspective on the river bank, and Dan's perspective was a view down the front of his naked wife. There were now 1500 viewers online.

After a period of recovery, Dan turned to Jessica.

"I have no idea what you want to do," he said, "but I'm not sure how someone is going to rescue us here."

"Maybe we should climb up there," said Jessica looking up a fairly steep 50 foot climb just above the river bank.

"Do you want me to go get help?" Dan asked.

"I'm going with you," Jessica responded.

"your um..." Dan looked at the naked woman in front of him.

Jessica completed his sentence. "Yes, I'm naked. I don't want to be naked and alone on a river bank."

Dan nodded. "You can have my life jacket," he said.

Jessica started to laugh. "I think it's too late for that. If you still have it and we find people, I'll borrow it then."

Dan laughed this time. "As you wish boss."

Jessica blushed. "Well, no use sitting here any longer. Mind following me up?"

With that, she started to climb up the rise. Dan followed. Neither remembered the camera.

Back at the lodge, the rest of the sales force had gathered in front of the large screen. The video was an almost unbelievable picture. Dan's head was right below Jessica as she climbed. As she took step, you could see inside her gaping pussy. Her asshole would intermittently become visible. The view was so good, one could make out the thin hairs between her ass cheeks on the screen. At times, nearly the entire screen would be taken over by a shot between Jessica's legs. It was clear that while she had recently shaved her pussy, she had definitely not had a wax.

The pair made it to the top of the rise. There was no clear exit. They found themselves surrounded by trees.

"Well shit," said Dan, "which direction do you want to go?"

Back at the lodge, the camera panned over and started directly at Jessica's tits.

"We passed that town not too far back," said Jessica, "let's head that way."

Dan nodded his agreement. The pair began to trek upriver. Water shoes are of course not the same as hiking boots, and their movement was clearly slowed by rocks and sticks on the ground. After a short distance, they came to another steeper rise. The two looked at each other. They were trapped in on that side unless they wanted to climb.

Jessica started to feel a familiar feeling in her bladder. She really needed to pee. Truthfully, she had needed to pee for a while, but she'd just sort of forgotten about it. The feeling was getting stronger however, and it soon would not be ignored.

"I don't think we can climb that like this," said Jessica.

"I agree," said Dan.

"We will either have to follow this or try and follow along the river the other way to the next town," she said. "Also," she said, "I'm sorry Dan, but I really have to pee."

Dan smiled, "that's good, because so do I."

The two laughed. "We can go try and find a private tree," said Dan. "I can walk a bit away."

Jessica shook her head. "You've already seen me naked, and I don't want to be alone out here."

Back at the lodge, Ken saw the image pan away from his naked wife. It looked down toward the ground. He then saw a distinctly unimpressive penis appear over the top of Dan's bathing suit. Dan started to urinate. The entire lodge erupted in to laugher.

Dan heard the unmistakable sound of a dog barking behind him. He rapidly turned around. It was getting closer, but not visible yet. Meanwhile back at the lodge, the screen rapidly panned from Dan's penis to a still naked Jessica squatting on the ground. There was a near perfect view of her slit as urine dripped out on to the grass. Everyone at the lodge gasped. Ken felt a surge of anger build up inside of him. Obviously, none of them could hear a dog.