Whitewater Disaster Pt. 03

Story Info
The Trip Takes a Dark Turn.
1.9k words
4.46
9.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before either Dan or Jessica knew what was happening, a large mutt ran out from behind Jessica and stopped between the two. Without thinking, Dan froze, releasing his suit which fell to his ankles. He was now wearing nothing but the helmet and camera, along with a life jacket. The dog growled at him. He slowly attempted to back away. As he did, he fell backward over his swim trunks. As the dog moved forward, he quickly jumped to his feet, leaving the trunks behind.

Back at the lodge, no one knew what to think. The view alternated between a still very naked and frozen Jessica, an angry appearing large dog, and the occasional view of Dan's penis. In his panicked state, the organ had shriveled up, leaving just the tip visible through his pubic hair. As Dan backed up, the dog slowly moved forward.

"Duncan!" came a deep harsh yell from behind Jessica.

Suddenly a very large man appeared through the trees. He was probably 40 years old with dark skin. He appeared quite tall, probably over six and a half feet. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. He was wearing a facemask. Large rippling muscles protruded seemingly from everywhere on his body.

The dog responded to the call, taking a position back by the man. Dan breathed a sigh of relief. Jessica stood up, covering herself with her hands. Realizing he was also naked, Dan did the same thing.

The man smirked, "why are you all standing out here naked?" he laughed with a booming voice. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No" said Jessica quickly. "It's a long story. Do you know how to get back to civilization?"

"I do." laughed the man. "Are you planning on heading back like that?"

Jessica blushed. "Look, I lost my clothes in the river." She went on to try and explain the situation.

The man just nodded along.

"You wouldn't happen to have a spare T-shirt or something would you?" she asked, "I'd be very grateful."

At this point, Dan took a step toward his shorts.

"Hey!" the man yelled at Dan.

The voice was sufficiently intimidating to make Dan stop in his tracks. He wasn't quite sure what the issue was. "I was just grabbing my shorts," he said.

"I don't think you are," said the man calmly.

At this point, both Jessica and Dan became nervous, Something wasn't right. Between the size of the man and the dog, they both realized they were largely at his mercy. Neither still remembered the camera on Dan's helmet.

The man looked at Jessica. "Go stand next to your boyfriend over there," he said.

Jessica started to protest. "He's not my...."

The man put up his hand. "I'm not going to ask you again," he said more menacingly. "go now."

Jessica walked over next to the nearly naked Dan. At this point, the man pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. "Both of you put your arms at your side and look at me," he said aiming the phone at the pair.

Jessica began to feel panicky. "Please," she said, "no pictures."

Back at the lodge, the entire sales team was watching the event. Ken looked down and was shocked to see 5,000 viewers of the video. When he saw the phone, Dan felt a sigh of relief. Maybe the man was going to call for help.

"Arms at your side!" yelled the man. The dog growled. The pair did as instructed, and the man snapped a series of pictures with his cell phone. "Take off that stupid life jacket." he commanded Dan.

Dan did as instructed. The man snapped a few more pictures, ultimately returning his phone to his pocket. He looked up at the couple.

"You are well over a mile away from any other people. I've been out here alone all day. No one else is coming. If you do what I say, I'll leave you be when I'm done with you. If you don't, I can make things very bad for you. If you tell anyone about this, I have blackmail here. Do you understand?"

Jessica and Dan both shivered. They nodded affirmation. At this point, the man dropped his basketball shorts. He had a very large cock, probably over 8 inches despite being only semi-erect. He looked at Dan and Jessica.

"Alright," he laughed, "we are going to teach your girl what it's like to be with a real man. She's never going to be happy with that sorry excuse for dick you have again."

"Please," pleaded Jessica, "don't violate me."

The man snickered again. "I'll tell you what princess," he said, "I won't put this dick in your pussy if you cooperate with everything I say. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded nervously.

"Good girl," he said. "Now, crawl over here on your hands and knees and suck my cock."

Jessica gasped.

"I won't ask again," he said. "Oh," he added, "if you bite, you won't live to regret it."

Reluctantly, Jessica crawled on her hands and knees toward the man. At the lodge, Ken was shocked to see his naked wife crawling over to the large man. He was even more surprised to see her sit up and put the man's enormous penis in her mouth.

A tear escaped her eye as Jessica began to work on the man's enormous penis. It became impossibly large and erect, possibly over 10 inches long. It seemed so thick that it was hard to keep her mouth around it. She'd never seen a penis so large. The man held her head down as she worked on his cock. The man let out a small groan.

"Alright, you can stop," he whispered in Jessica's ear. She did as she was told. "You," he said motioning toward Dan, "get on your knees." Dan did as he was told.

The man pulled out his phone again. He bent Jessica forward and pushed her head down toward the ground. He spread her ass and took a photo, capturing both her asshole and pussy in high definition. "Now," he commanded, go over and suck your boyfriend's dick. See how pathetic it is."

Dan was in shock. Jessica sheepishly crawled over to him. She tried to put his penis in her mouth, but it was too small initially, so she licked his cock head. Despite his best efforts, Dan rapidly achieved a 4 inch erection. Jessica swallowed the small penis down to the hilt.

Dan didn't know how to feel. He had never had anything feel so good. On the other hand, he was terrified. Back at the lodge, Ken was completely horrified. This was the second cock his wife had just sucked on video in the last few minutes.

The man walked up behind Jessica. He kneeled down and opened up her ass again, placing his still erect member against her anus.

Jessica attempted to speak around the cock in her mouth. "You said you wouldn't" she got out in a muffled tone.

"No," he said, "I told you I wouldn't put my dick in your pussy. I'm not. I'm putting it in your ass."

With that, he slowly began to thrust forward, in and out just a little further each time. Jessica moaned above Dan's penis as the enormous cock threatened to split her ass wide open. After a few more pushes, the man's dick entered her rectum. She almost screamed. She'd never had anal sex before. Then then the man began to fuck her asshole...hard.

Dan was completely overcome with pleasure. The camera was capturing Jessica from the front. The man was filming from the rear. She was being spit roasted between the two men. Her breast jiggled uncontrollably. Her stomach pudge bounced around, all captured on video.

The man began to finger Jessica's pussy. Despite her objection, she could feel herself getting wet. At this point, Ken could no longer control himself. He erupted inside Jessica's mouth. After the initial burst, Jessica gagged, releasing Dan's cock. At the lodge, a video of Dan's small penis shooting ropes of cum on to Jessica's face filled the entire screen. The room was silent.

Dan fell backward on to the ground and looked forward. You could see Jessica's breasts bouncing around. You could see the man fingering her pussy while he pumped back and forth. Dan sat there for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, Jessica let out a moan. Her face twisted. Ken recognized that face. His wife was having an orgasm. She let out an uncontrolled cry of pleasure. This pushed the man over the edge, and he filled her ass with cum.

Jessica fell back on the floor. She had cum leaking out of her mouth. She had cum leaking out of her ass. Her own cum leaked out of her pussy. The picture was crystal clear on the big screen at the lodge. The man took photographs as well.

Just looking at Jessica, Dan felt another erection form. The man laughed, "I guess you get off on watching another man fuck your girl." Dan just turned red.

"Well," he said, "she's all yours." He gestured toward Jessica still lying on the ground. "You are going to fuck her right now."

Defeated, Jessica just lay wide open. The man took pictures as Dan put his still unimpressive dick in to her one yet unviolated hole. Unable to resist at this point, Jessica just moaned. It was a mixture of fear, anger, and pleasure.

From the lodge, Ken watched horrified as Dan's penis entered his wife's pussy. He began to fuck her on the big screen. As he pumped, her breasts bounced wildly. Before long, Dan lost control. He filled Jessica's pussy. Pulling out, he fell backward. The camera captured cum leaking from both holes. Her asshole was gaping wide open.

The man pulled his shorts back up. He grabbed the dog by the collar. He grabbed Dan's shorts and life jacket. "Don't follow me," he said, rapidly walking away.

Jessica just lay on the ground. Dan sat back in shock, leaving the camera to capture Jessica's violated nudity. It was an hour later when a rescue squad sent by the rafting company finally found the naked pair.

**********************

Upon arrival at the lodge, Jessica began to cry. How was she going to tell Ken what happened? How was she going to explain why she was wearing just a towel or why she arrived with Dan both naked? She was afraid that man might show someone the pictures of her naked. Dan right now was the only one she was sure had seen her right?

Ken had retreated back to the room after the rescue. The camera had stopped showing anything after Dan's helmet was removed. There were over 10,000 people watching the video before it was turned off. He tried to get his mind off of things.

He went to his computer and attempted to look up any prior happenings of such an event. The first link went to a major porn site. Already, the top two hits were videos of his wife getting spit roasted. One was the video he had seen. The other was from behind. He could see his wife's ass stretched beyond comprehension by the large penis. He shook his head.

He heard the door begin to open. There was Jessica, a tear escaping her eye.

"Ken," she said softly, "There's something I need to tell you."

"I doubt it," he said blankly, "at least not after I show you the same thing."