Whitney's New Filthy Fetish

Story Info
Whitney has an accident, and learns that she likes it.
1.8k words
3.73
14.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney was laying by the pool, half asleep in the sunshine when she felt the pressure in her gut, very sudden, and very, very urgent.

She raised her head and glanced around, luckily there was nobody else nearby. The little pool in her apartment complex was completely deserted since it was the middle of a weekday. Unluckily however, the pool had no bathrooms, and her apartment was on the third floor at other side of the complex.

Whitney didn't even grab any of her belongings, she sprung up out of her chair and started running as fast as she could towards her apartment. But she wasn't able to go as fast as she would have liked since the pressure building in her bowels was tremendous, and she was barefoot. The hot pavement biting into the soles of her feet, both slowing her down and pulling her much needed concentration away from clenching her asshole as tight as she could.

Finally she had reached her building, now it was just the three flights of stairs between her and her toilet. It was going to be a photo finish, the urgency was reaching critical levels. As she started up the steps, a fart was threatening to slip out, but she wasn't entirely sure it wouldn't be solid and her revealing little bikini wouldn't be much help if she shit herself.

Half way up the steps her bladder decided to join the party, the need to pee just adding to her desperation. She was so close, but moving slower than ever, one hand over her crotch and the other covering her ass as she waddled up one step after another.

Finally Whitney made it to the top, she rushed to her front door, but then the horrifying realization hit her as she tried the knob. It was locked, and her key was still sitting by her phone and sandals down at the pool.

She was in shock, how could this be happening right now? She felt the tears burning behind her eyes, knowing she couldn't hold it any longer. Her legs were shaking, she she slid down her front door as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around her stomach when it finally happened.

Her ass released it all at once, she felt the giant log slide out of her and into her bikini bottoms. The crackling noise of her shit was quickly replaced with the squelching sound of the massive shit squishing against her ass. It began to over load the small piece of fabric, slipping from the sides and dribbling down her thighs before landing on the floor in front of her door with a wet "plop" sound.

The tears were streaming down Whitney's face as her body betrayed her again. Her bladder released its contents, the hot stream of piss flowing freely, puddling around her already shit smeared knees.

The shame was burning on her cheeks, but something else was hiding behind it, something she could quite put her finger on. The immense feeling of relief she felt as the piss finally stopped flowing and the shit had finally all slid out was outstanding, for a moment she forgot where she was and what was happening. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of emptiness in her bowels, leaning against her front door, the warmth of the puddle around her knees felt wonderful.

Then she returned to her surroundings, realizing that she was sitting on the hard floor, covered in her own shit. The weight of the lump of shit in her bikini bottoms pulling the sagging article of clothing down, leaving the crack of crap smeared ass exposed.

How was she going to get out of this? She couldn't just walk back to the pool covered in her own piss and shit, but if she didn't she'd have no way of getting back into her apartment.

Whitney looked around, across the hall on her neighbors balcony she noticed a couple or towels hanging over the railing. Finally, a piece of good luck! First things first, the large lump of warm shit in her bikini bottoms needed to go, so she stood up and slid the piece is cloth off, wrapped it around the surprisingly big, brown mass and set the bottoms next to her front door, hopefully hiding the worst of brown mess.

Next she pulled of her bikini top and used it to wipe the shit smears off of her ass and legs as best she could before setting her top down with the soiled bottoms. Now completely naked, she tiptoed across the hallway and looked out over the railing, body seemed to be around, so she stood up and reached out over the railing until she managed to grab a corner of the towel hanging in the sunshine, and pulled it off the neighbors balcony.

She immediately wrapped herself in it, it was only a regular sized bathroom towel so it didn't cover a lot of her nude body, but at least her tits and pussy weren't just out for the world to see anymore. She glanced down and couldn't see any visible signs of the pee and poop she knew was covering her legs and ass. She quickly walked back to the pool to retrieve her keys, feeling an odd thrill from knowing how filthy she was, and that she was basically naked except for a stolen towel.

Once back to the pool, she noticed a few other people had come down and jumped into the water. She quickly jogged back to the chair she'd been using and grabbed her belongings, again feeling that jolt of excitement knowing that if any of the pool goers looked closely enough, they might be able to see up the towel and catch quite a show.

She made it back to her apartment door without incident. She unlocked the door and scooped up the thoroughly ruined bikini, shit and locked her door behind her and leaned her back against it, closing her eyes and letting out a long sigh of relief. The turd in her hand was still warm and wet, and she realized the piss was still dripping out of it and into her floor. She let the towel fall down around her ankles to start absorbing the puddle, stepped out of it and headed for the kitchen. She pulled a plastic trash bag out from under her sink and dropped the warm, wet bikini into it, noting that she had once again managed to cover her hand in her own shit.

She went back to the door and grabbed the towel, simultaneously wiping up the puddle of waste and cleaning her off hand as best as she could. She glanced out of the peephole, the hallway still appeared to be deserted, so she opened the door again and quickly wiped up as much of the mess in front the door as was able to with the already mostly wet and smelly towel. She closed the door again and threw the towel into the trash bag with her bathing suit, tied it shut and left it in the floor by the door, planning to deposit it into the dumpster right after a very long, very hot shower.

Later

That night, Whitney lay wide awake and unable to fall asleep. It was a very hot summer evening and the AC in her apartment sucked, so she lay in bed as she always did in the summers, with the windows open, fans on and with only a thin bedsheet covering her naked form.

She couldn't get the days events out of her mind. During her thorough scrubbing in the shower, she'd broken down and cried from embarrassment. But now that feeling of shame was gone, and in its place was the tiniest prickle of excitement in her loins as she imagined herself sitting in a puddle of her own filth and waste in the very open and public hallway.

What was wrong with her? She shouldn't be getting turned on by this...and yet, her pussy was becoming wetter the more she remembered that feeling of relief as the massive shit had slid out of her and smashed itself all over her ass.

Without even realizing it, her hand had slid beneath the sheet and was lazily caressing the soft skin of her wet cunt. She closed her eyes and recalled the feeling of the warm stream of piss spraying out of her, running down her legs and pooling around her. Her fingers found their way to her throbbing clit and starting to rub it, her breathing quickening as she continued to let her mind replay the afternoon.

Walking almost completely naked through the complex, knowing the crack of her ass was slick with her own feces and urine, imagining one of the people in the pool looking over and seeing the brown crust around the bottom of her barely concealed butt cheeks.

A moan escaped her lips as her fingers found their way inside of her dripping wet pussy, pumping in and out of her while her other hand began working her throbbing clit. She rarely masturbated, and never this intensely, but the images of the disgusting experience she'd had today were pushing her into new levels of pleasure that she'd never felt before.

Her orgasm exploded through her body, igniting what felt like every nerve ending in her body with pleasure as her hands continued their furious attack on her sex. Almost immodestly after the first organs subsided another wave rocketed through her, her pussy was soaking her sheets with cum, she couldn't catch her breath, she moans of pleasure had turned into silent screams of pure ecstasy as her back arched and her toes curled.

Then her body finally relaxed, every muscle unclenching as she fell back onto her now soaking wet bed sheets. Her came in ragged gasps as the occasional left over muscle spasm would pulse through her extremities.

Her eyes slowly opened, still unable to actually focus on anything, and she felt the pressure in her bladder letting her know she needed to pee. She could barely move, and the sudden desire to embrace this new and wicked pleasure brought a smile to her face. She closed her eyes again and relaxed her bladder, letting the warm stream of piss flow from her, further soaking her bed.

It felt so good, especially in the aftermath of her earth shattering orgasms. The feeling of her pee being absorbed by the sheets, and the sheer relief and freedom of just allowing her body complete release, was intoxicating.

Once the flow had stopped, and she had drenched herself and her bed in her fluids, her mind finally quieted and she fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.