Who a King Must Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, Sylvana- aaaaaaahs!" Tyrande cried out in forced pleasure as Anduin slapped her ass, firmly enough to leave a flushed, dark purple imprint, and begun moving out of her only to push back in.

"You can disagree with my plan, Tyrande, but doing so means that you stop being my slave. If you want to degrade yourself to serving a lesser man or go back to your worthless ex, go ahead, insist on killing Sylvanas," Anduin challenged her, knowing she couldn't resist while feeling his cock. She was already addicted to him, after all.

That silenced the priestess and she nodded eventually. "As you desire then, master. I trust your wisdom is as big as your cock is."

"I don't know, but I can at least try this course to make love, not practice warcraft," Anduin admitted, then the only sounds that echoed through the open garden were the splashing of water and his hips slapping against her ass.

He grabbed her by the wild, curly turquoiseµ of her hair, as he had done the day prior, and roughly pulled it. This time it caused Tyrande to clench her teeth and groan angrily from in-between them. Despite her submission to him, it was clear that she wasn't completely on board. There was only one way to fix this, he had to ride this whore into submission.

Letting go of her hair, he grabbed her hips with both hands and changed his legs from a kneeling to a squatting position. Then he hammered into her as strong as he could. As someone whose sluggish strikes could create waves of dust, that was quite hard. "Are you still thinking you have a better plan than me?"

"I -ah- I still wan-mhm-t Sylvanas to die for her siiii-ins," Tyrande groaned.

"Wrong answer," Anduin told her and called upon the Light to aid him. His body began to show in golden light and every time he brought down his dick into her it flared up like a little sun, causing ripples of silver and golden light whirling over the surface of the moon well. His strength thus magnified, he could have broken the bones of a lesser woman, but Tyrande could take this.

"By Elune!" she screamed as those hard thrusts shook her to the core. Hands instinctively creeped between her legs, fingering herself and rubbing her clit at rapid speeds. Her upper body was tense from pleasure and the danger to dip under the shallow water without and support from her arms.

"What do you think about my plan to make all of the high woman of this world into my obedient sex slaves?!" Anduin asked again. His body was still filled with the power of the light, but his hands glowed with dark magics, flowing into Tyrande, her eyes turning purple again, and synchronizing with the mark on her.

It manipulated her towards his way of thinking. It wasn't quite blatant brainwashing, but it was still unethical enough that he pulled back when he realized that that was the power granted to him. Not before undoing what little had been done already though.

With more training, he could use that even without a mark on the person, he was certain. A terribly potent power, one that surely would come in handy when getting those other whores on his side, but not one he thought he needed here. Something like that was to be used when needed only, the path that seemed the easiest would quickly lead him to corruption and all his noble ambitions would then be consumed by cruelty, just like Arthas before him.

Tyrande's answer was lost between moans. "Tell me!" he urged her, he was holding back on cumming until he heard. "TELL ME!"

"I will listen to whatever your plans are, master!" Tyrande yelled and then her whole body shivered as she felt Anduin unload his seed into her. "Yes, thaaaank youuuu!" she screamed, being deeply grateful for the opportunity to be filled by him once more. The baby batter spurting into her made her cum harder than any of her previous lovers could, another aspect of that mark without a doubt and another one he felt like he could train to be true without it. That was on-top of the orgasms she had from Anduin just ravaging her normally, even without magic he would have been someone she desired, with it he was flawless.

They collapsed into the moon well. For a moment Anduin was completely submerged in the shallow water and he heard a voice whisper to him, clean as the silver light of the stars. "Always skirt the line, don't fall to deep into the Light or the Shadow and you will find true power."

"Mother Moon?" he asked when he rose back out of the water.

Tyrande just gave him a knowing smile and grabbed his still erect cock. "Now, my master," the water of the moon well was restoring their stamina unnaturally quickly, "certainly just fucking my asshole once isn't enough training if you want to seduce all of these powerful whores-to-be."

12