Who a King Must Do Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he loved the way Baela's tight walls clenched and writhed around his cock, Anduin did want some change from spanking her juicy ass. His eyes travelled to Xal'atath, who looked back expectantly. After Valeera had gotten attention earlier, there was a silent understanding that the Old Goddess would naturally be next. She presented herself so juicily as well. Her wavy, dark purple hair framed her noble face and played around her large breasts. Round, juicy things, of a pale blue, crowned by slightly darker nipples. They shifted pleasingly when she parted her legs with a suggestive gesture of her hands. Her blue pussy lips were already dripping with translucent black pussy juice.

"Vanessa, come here," Anduin stated, turning his head away. He could feel, even without looking, the Old Goddess disappointment with that decision. Not scorn or annoyance, Xal'atath would have never dared to feel aggressively towards the commands of her master, only disappointment that she wasn't chosen. That was the reason why Anduin did it, it fuelled his dominating satisfaction. 'I will make it up to her later,' he thought regardless, not about to leave anyone unsatisfied.

Vanessa VanCleef hurriedly rose from the bathtub and, still wet, strut over. The heavy waves did little to hinder her sense of balance, only made the breasts and short black hair of the Rogue jiggle. With how she glistened from soapy water, that display was most pleasing.

Having felt the need for some more juicy tits equally to the need to show Xal'atath her place, Vanessa had been the logical choice. Her tits were only a tad smaller than Xal'atath's or Jaina's (before her pregnancy). If she hadn't taken alchemical measures to prevent her own pregnancy, maybe the former Defias' leader would also had her tits grown to such levels. The only thing preventing Anduin from delivering this fate to her was that he still needed her to keep the underbelly of society, those that didn't follow his words, under control. Something that would have been very hard during the later stages of her pregnancy and doubly hard after she gave birth to a golden-haired child.

Once there was peace and tranquillity in the Alliance and Azeroth, he would bred her without a second thought. Until then, indulging in her body would be enough. And what a body it was. Curvy and smooth, with taut skin of a healthy pink tint. Aforementioned sizable breasts flowing into a narrow waist, round bottom and soft thighs. All features that her encounters with Anduin, fewer they may have been, had elevated. All the Light and Shadow magic that seeped into her through his semen, impregnated or not, had its effects.

Once she had hated him for his family name, now she was a loyal slave. "Master," she gasped, when his mouth devoured her left hard, pink nipple. The other breast was groped by his hand. Her cleaned form was already getting defiled, traces of Anduin's cum getting smeared on her tit. All Vanessa could was moan. "I am so happy you showed me the truth, as much as it had hurt! Otherwise, I never could have been here with you!"

He kissed his way to the valley of her bosom. While twisting her nipple, he raised Baela's head and pressed it between Vanessa's legs instead. Once she had been quite bushy down there, but, for the High King, she had shaved herself clean. The High King's mark was clear to see for everyone because of that. Although that marginally raised her chances of getting found out, Vanessa just couldn't hide this part of her, was she too proud to be owned by him.

To the underworld, she was known as Vanessa VanCleef, a beautiful femme fatale that had stopped in her seductive ways now that she had built the biggest crime syndicate since the Defias had been shattered. Right here, she was only Vanessa, all her curves and all her being that of a subservient woman. Her full, pink lips were parted in wild gasps, her cute nose reddened like the rest of her face.

More of Anduin's kisses was all she wanted, but his skilfully massaging hand and the greedy tongue of her fellow slave were things she ecstatically embraced as well. "Vengeance is so empty compared to this," she gasped. "With all... aaaahh..." His lips were on her neck now, "...with all I did, is it truly fine for me to be this happy, Master?"

He nibbled at her earlobe, before he whispered, "You are repenting, my Vanessa." Those words sent shivers of joy and relief down her spine. "Continue on this path, and you deserve all the happiness you denied yourself in your empty pursuit." Finally, he kissed her lips. All he tasted on her soft lips was rosewater. Her light blue eyes were half-closed and glistening, all of the fulfilment of the moment putting tears into them. "You are beautiful now, everything of you."

"Thank you, Anduin," she gasped, then let out a lengthy moan as Baela's tongue pushed her over the edge. Just in time for the goblin's tongue to stop working, as she was filled with a second load of Anduin's cum. While the goblin remained savagely pinned down, Vanessa lovingly ran her hands through Anduin's hair -- answered his kiss in kind when it returned to her lips.

The High King came hard, the duality of fulfilment in love and dominance making the moment one of fantastic pleasure. Baela's womb was stretched until her stomach showed it, just like the still incoherent Mizzy at the side. Also, exactly like the gnome, Baela's mind shut down at this amount of raw ecstasy. Something that fit Anduin just right, as he was ready to move on to the next ready cunt.

He chose to say nothing, he just pulled out of Baela and moved a bit to the side, to put Vanessa properly in the bed in front of him. Their lips only parted for seconds at a time, even when he penetrated her, her soft moans echoed in his mouth. He may not been able to plant an heir in her just yet, but he could still give her all the love she had earned herself.

The remaining journey to Quel'thalas gave ample time for this.


12