Who a King Must Do Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all that she had done, he looked at her fondly. He saw not what she had been but what she could be. In the reflection of his blue eyes, she saw what that was and she aimed to realize it. She would be his, his ranger when he needed one, his general if he wanted her to be, and his sex slave whenever it struck his fancy. She offered her skills, her instincts, and her life to him and he took it all. 'How liberating,' she thought, as all of her worries were removed, taken care of by him, 'to be a slave.'

While the thought was calm, she screamed. He had stopped choking her, let her feel the life--giving air just as her orgasm reached its zenith. The banshee screamed. Her voice, boosted by magic, shouted out all of her lust and all of her joy, while his seed took and claimed her. She was his and his alone and all would hear.

And all did hear. Her scream echoed through the building and out into the main plaza, where the gathered army beheld each other between panic and confusion. Sylvanas had told them not to enter and violating her orders usually ended badly.

While they still worked out what to do, Anduin's cock twitched inside Sylvanas. The orgasmic quivers diminished, but did not cease, because how was a cocksleeve supposed to stop cumming her brains out while he was inside her? Anduin knew of the effect his manhood had on his sex slaves, and Sylvanas was conditioned to the same mental bliss by just one orgasm.

After all, she had been broken and cast into a new mould. One she had waited to fit into as eagerly as so many of Azeroth's leading women.

Sylvanas twitched under him, her screamed reduced to the occasional little whimper of delight. Gone, completely, was the Banshee Queen and left behind was only his Banshee Slave. Gorgeous and willingly stripped of autonomy, she laid underneath him. "Good girl," he told her and felt her pussy gush around his cock again in response.

"Masteeeeeer," she moaned lovingly. Behind him, the rangers echoed the sentiment with delighted gasps.

The Emperor of Life lifted Sylvanas up. He thrust into her a few times, while he effortlessly held her in front of him. Then, he sat down in what was still, technically, her throne. Not that it mattered if she owned anything on paper. All that was hers was his now. "I'll have to come up with a new name for your kind," Anduin considered, beholding Sylvanas and her rangers. Undead markers had been retained, although the difference between the Banshee Slave and her pale rangers was stark. Still, they were not the same kind of elves anymore.

"Whatever you desire to call us," Sylvanas moaned.

Anduin put his hands on the armrests of the broad throne. Straightening up, Sylvanas let him see the bountiful bounced of her breasts, as she immediate went to ride him. She had not had her fill of his cock, not yet, not ever, but especially not yet. A long life had led up to this and she would start her repentance by circling her child-rearing hips on that fantastic cock of his. Her flat stomach rolled like that of a dancer. Incidentally, one of Sylvanas' past fancies, just as singing had been.

"I believe dark elves will work," Anduin decided plainly.

"Slave elves would be appropriate," one of the rangers suggested.

"Slave elves is redundant," Anduin chided her with a chuckle. "The latter implies the former." He looked over the ten. "You will join my maid staff."

The rangers were overjoyed to hear this and crawled a little closer. They formed a mound of female bodies, slender and fair, around the throne. Anduin's attention turned back to Sylvanas. Gently, he took hold of her chin and pulled her close.

The slave's heart fluttered, when her upper lips were claimed like her lower ones had been. Anduin explored past her lips with his tongue. His hand wandered from her chin to the back of her head, pulling her even deeper into the kiss. From explorative to passionate, then sloppy, it developed. Sylvanas was drooling in delight, her mind wiped of anything that was not him. Her hips kept undulating, her fold kept massaging his length. "Bre-eh-ding shla-ah-ve," she moaned between kisses. She knew what she was worthy of and it was the bottom of his pile of property. A position of great honour, regardless.

"What is going on?!" A thick, orcish voice roared. A contingent of the army had finally worked up the courage to check what the scream had been about. They were lead by the general that had guarded the wall in Saurfang's absence. The heavily armoured greenskin trampled his way forwards, while the rest of his soldiers were simply frozen at the sight of Anduin Llane Wrynn, leader of the enemy faction, sitting in the throne of the Warchief. "Get out of that!"

Anduin broke the kiss with Sylvanas. Blue and red eyes met. Either of them could have rebuked the orc. As fun as it would have been to have Sylvanas herself drive the final nail in the coffin of the warmongering Horde, she was too entranced with the rolling of her hips to do so. She didn't even seem to care to acknowledge the orcs were there. Why would she? She had one purpose and one purpose alone and that was to serve him. Everything outside that was strictly irrelevant.

"As you can see, your Warchief and I have come to an agreement," Anduin spoke diplomatically, while Sylvanas moaned like a wanton whore. She still had not stopped cumming and every time she impaled herself on his manhood, she added to the puddle beneath their joined sexes. "The Horde will be dissolved. Azeroth is now under my rule."

The general was stunned. Anduin used the lull to grab Sylvanas's plump ass with both hands. His fingers dug into the abundant meat, while he lifted her up. "No, Master," she complained softly. It was disobedient, but it was also endearing.

"Shhhh, do you doubt me?"

"Of course not!" Sylvanas answered. Her voice was still the same, powerful and certain, but her tone had shifted to be submissive -- at least when addressing him. While his cock was outside of her, she took the moment to turn her head. "You have heard my Master -- Azeroth is his. That is all there is to it. The cycle of hatred is broken." She turned her full attention back to him. "There's only his perfect vision now."

Anduin smiled and pulled her back down. His cock penetrated her sphincter with no issue. Sylvanas was putty in his hands. No matter what he would do to her, she would always be relaxed, because she had seen, and now experienced, how he treated his women. The only hurt he ever caused was for the purpose of elevating delight further -- like biting her nipple right that moment.

"Conspiracy!" the orc shouted angrily. "CONSPIRACY!" he had to repeat, his first word drowned out by the orgasmic scream of the anally impaled Banshee Slave.

Anduin elected to pay attention to her swaying tits first. With great enthusiasm, Sylvanas bounced up and down in his lap, the tightness of her backdoor clinging to him all around. Up and down, sometimes wiggling her hips, sometimes circling them, she put to the test all of the techniques she had dreamt off while pretending being on top was a dominant position in her fantasies. How foolish. Just because she was the one moving didn't mean she was the one in charge.

Sylvanas' motions accelerated further. Large breasts and her bubble butt swayed, their squishy softness moving alongside her rapid riding. Hair flew, while she tossed her head from the sheer delight. Her pussy was dripping, cum dribbling from agape folds. The heart-shaped core of the mark above her womb pulsed with the certainty of the life growing within her.

Finally, an orgasm too intense to keep moving throughout crashed down on her. Sylvanas tensed up and fell forwards -- right into Anduin's embrace. He held his former enemy in his arms and squeezed her tightly, placing a kiss on her head.

"There is no conspiracy," Anduin assured. He put the might of the Light behind his voice, to let all know that he was speaking the truth. "Sylvanas submitted to me, because that is what she is supposed to be: a sex slave. There is peace now. The wars are over."

The words hit the orcs like hammer strikes. The soldiers stumbled back, torn between their war-loving nature and the weariness they had for all of the recent conflict. Even an orc could appreciate peace sometime.

The general, however, remained resistant. "I won't let a human rule us!" he roared.

"Mak'gora, then?" Anduin suggested.

"Yes!"

Anduin sighed and lifted Sylvanas of his cock again. "Wait where you belong," he told her, after putting her on the throne. The Banshee Slave understood and immediately slipped off, joining her rangers on the floor. The dark elves immediately surrounded their mistress-slave, dotting on her, and congratulating her on having finally achieved her dream of eternal life and the highest position a woman like her could hope for.

Pleased, the Emperor of Life positioned himself in front of the orc. The greenskin stripped down to a loincloth, while Anduin remained plainly naked. "Choose your weapon."

"I have no need for a weapon," Anduin declared.

The general did not give Anduin a chance to regret that decision. Not that he would. The orc charged towards the naked man, raised his cruel axe, and was then blown back by a casual slap to his stomach. The soldiers behind him barely managed to dodge the flying body, which continued until it hit the ground outside.

Anduin had not bolstered his arm with additional magic. What pulsed through him already was the might of gods, godlike beings, geniuses, the shrewd, the capable, and the experienced. There was no being on Azeroth that could stand against him anymore.

Returning to the throne, Anduin sat down. A quick turn of his wrist cleaned of him of the dust or whatever else may have touched him during the short walk. Immediately afterwards, Sylvanas wrapped her lips around his manhood. She took him into her throat, restarting her chain of orgasms when her purple lips met the base of his cock.

Fast and then faster, she bobbed her head. Her need to prove herself worthy of her new position of honour was tantamount in every up and down of her gorgeous head. She wanted to etch the sensation of his cock into her being. This was the last of her holes he filled and she continued to offer it with every stroke. His display of might made her crimson eyes beat with delight.

Anduin had already been close and the sheer fervour of her veneration pushed him over the edge. He came with her lips wrapped around the edge of his glans and her tongue massaging the sensitive spot at the bottom. Thick seed pumped into her greedy mouth. The knowledge that he had succeeded, completely, in uniting Azeroth kept Anduin at the height of bliss for a long time.

By the time he was done, the gathered seed on Sylvana's mouth made her cheeks bulge slightly. She tilted back her head carefully, and still some of the excess white dribbled from her chin, when she presented his load to him. A few lucky rangers were close enough to catch his delicious seed. A little more spilled over, as Sylvanas stirred the thick semen with her tongue. Her thighs clenched. Every moment she tasted it was another moment she was cumming.

"Swallow, slave," Anduin commanded.

Sylvanas closed her mouth and took a heavy, deep, audible gulp. It took her almost two seconds, to get it all down her gullet. When she opened her mouth again, she did so with a deeply relieved sound. It immediately rolled on into giggles. Her tongue hang out, her eyes rolled up, her fuckable comfort hole was free of seed, her conquered womb throbbed and her cunt was gushing from the heat gathered in her stomach. "Delishoush," the set of holes slurred.

Anduin just watched her, slowly regather herself, while he had two of her rangers lick his cock up and down. Sylvanas was on her knees, quivering from slowly diminishing ecstasy. It would never quite leave her, even if she wasn't serving him actively, because she was right where she wanted to be. Certain of her future, a feeling that was so unfamiliar for Sylvanas, the revived elf looked up to her Master and saviour and said one line, clear of mind and of purpose.

"All hail the perfect Master."

___________________________________________________

Author's note:

Fucking finally.

To get the most important bit out first: Yes, I will do an epilogue orgy. Would be a disservice if I did not. If you don't care about my ramblings, you can take that knowledge and wait for that to drop.

So, to begin with, I am Funatic. You will vaguely know me because I have been writing this ridiculous gathering of power fantasy maledom harem porn. it is in my interest to point out to you that I am actually a prolific writer beyond this.

My usual fiction is not of this... let's call it 'base' design. WAKMD, this story, started when I was doing writing mostly as a hobby. I was still somewhat enthusiastic about WoW lore at the time, although BfA thoroughly shattered that and I haven't cared since.

Regardless of that titbit, this story came to be because I wanted to write the first chapter. I just thought it would be neat if Tyrande did some payback in the form of what she did. I usually don't like writing cheating stuff, but I never respected the relationship between her and Malfurion. Never felt like the writers actually put the legwork in for those two.

Anyhow, from there, a combination of personal horny and people egging me on lead to me planning out a series of pornographic proportions. It was nice to have a side-project that was just pure, unrepentant porn.

As said, my other works are not as porn-focused as this one. I do write harem stories with erotic elements, sexual dynamics being maledom femsub at most times, but none of them are that single-minded or quite this absurd. If you are looking for more of that from me, you will somewhat get it in one of my projects. I'll shill those at the end. For now, back to this.

WAKMD eventually got a whole plan for it hammered out. A roadmap of the order which of the hot babes of waifus get in and in which order and with what excuse. You may note that the story is a little more grounded in the first few chapters, but I never really cared to keep it that way. Anduin is OP AF in this and he just kept amassing power so eventually we were just past the event horizon.

This is why, story wise, I don't have much to say. Each chapter can be boiled down to 'Anduin wins and then he fucks a hot submissive and makes her into a sex slave'. Nothing I would have changed there, nothing that I regret.

I know that there are a few more women that could have potentially joined the harem and that there are species that some would want to see represented. For the majority of this, my answer is plainly that I did not find them attractive so I did not want them. The majority of the Horde races are just fugly, including in official art, so I stayed away from those.

A specific mention should be made of miss Windrunner the elder. Unlike Malfurion and Tyrande, I do dig Alleria and Turalyon, so I wasn't going to break them up. That's about all there is to is. Yes, I do feel your disappointment about the lack of Windrunner threesome, but you will survive.

And that's about all there is to this, I think. If you have anything to say, I do check the comments, so just do let me know.

Next, what else am I writing? First off, there is my main project called the Gamer. I release 5 chapters a week on that, 2500 words average, and its already 1500 chapters long at the time of me writing this. It's a LitRPG harem story that I started an eternity ago. I recommend you read the Rewrite, since I was an awful writer back in day and I polished it quite a bit. It is reasonably heavy on the eroticisms and does scale into quite ridiculous territory as well, but it never becomes a pure power fantasy and the female characters don't all get boiled down to submissive number 1 through 33. Its very much plot with porn.

Secondly, I recommend Drip-Fed. This is about a slime that gradually evolves as it eats things, acquiring parts, learning what to be a human, and all of that. Its not a typical monster story, in that the protag is not a sociopathic creature. The harem is tiny (3 girls as of writing this) and it's a lot more plot focused. Check it out if you want to.

Third, there is Welldark. Welldark I publish in volumes and so far two have been completed. The first book is very low on the lewd, because it is all about getting that first haremette and setting up the world. Second volume has more, but its still not the focus. To give you a blurb of this story: imagine if you put the power system from RWBY, and the vibes of Highschool DxD and mixed them with Bloodborne. Yes, that is a very weird mixture. A large harem is planned but I value the slow boil.

Finally, perhaps most interesting for all of you that read this for the... tantalizing parts, I am writing a Quest called Hexagons for Master. This is a story about a very overpowered protagonist participating in a game where ten factions get to put together a new world and his goal is to build a harem as he does so. Being a Quest means that the majority of choices are made by the readers via polls, including the game-ified power system. This story is not AS lewd as WAKMD, but it gets fairly close and Chat does like to collect waifus, so... might be for you. Just beware of RNGesus, since this also does feature dice rolling.

As said initially, all of my stories feature harems and maledom to some degree. Drip-Fed is the most grounded out the lot, followed by Welldark, then the Gamer, and finally Hexagons as a distant last. They're all some kind of fantasy works and feature protags that are on the definitive stronger side, although some are a lot more ludicrous than others. If you like those kinds of stories, you might want to follow my career with interest :P

And with all of that, I am done, I suppose. Putting aside the Epilogue that I am going to put out sometime soon, hopefully,

Hope you'll find something interesting in my body of work.

Funatic out.

12