Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

Story Info
Epilogue – master's world.
29.8k words
5
1.3k
2

Part 73 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

Anduin awoke to the familiar sensation of lips around his manhood. Surrounded by warm bodies and soft breasts as his pillows, he opened his eyes to Sylvanas and Vereesa. The youngest of the Windrunner sisters had grabbed the middle sibling by the back of the head and was 'forcing' her to bob up and down.

All the blue-skinned elf displayed at that treatment was pure bliss. Her cheeks were caved, her eyelids fluttered, and her soft lips formed a tight ring around his hard manhood. Up and down she glided, ever getting dominated by the little sister. By virtue of one being a wife and the other among the lowest rung of slaves, their dynamic had entirely changed. Vereesa often delighted in letting her redeemed sister know that.

"I'm letting you be used as the toy to get Master ready for the first orgasm of the day, am I not so good to you, sister?" Vereesa asked, then yanked Sylvanas back.

"Soooo gooooood!" Sylvanas agreed and looked up to Anduin. "Do you want us to serve him together, little moon?"

Their power dynamic may have changed, but many of their interactions remained gentle and familiar. Perhaps they were even more so, now that they were united under Anduin. Like he had mended Azeroth, so too had he mended the Windrunner family.

Vereesa dragged her sister into a deep kiss. It was more than just the wish to taste his cock on her lips, it was genuine affection. Yes, they definitely were on better terms now than ever before.

As they made out, the two elves moved above Anduin's hips. Their legs crossed, they grinded against one another. Down below, Anduin's cock was getting coated by the love juices of the two hot quims enveloping him. Up above, Sylvanas and Vereesa's tits were squished against each other. Sylvanas remained the big sister in that regard, her enormous tits dominating the medium size of her younger sister.

Both were mothers now. Even if Sylvanas yet had to give birth to his child, the magic coursing through her veins made her every bit as motherly as she would ever get. Vereesa did not care that her older sister was the thicker of the two. Sylvanas had to make up for all she did by being a cocksleeve at all times, while Vereesa was a good girl that had many an other obligation besides the primary one. Besides, their Master had more than one type.

Their tongues kept whirling, until Anduin thrust up between them. The single motion transformed their indulgent service into a desperate clinging to one another. Holding tight, they kept the slippery crevice created between their pussy lips into a nice hole for Anduin to thrust between. ""Morning, Master!"" they swooned in ecstatic union.

"Good morning, my slaves," Anduin returned with a content smile. Then he proceeded to keep thrusting up between them. The sisters moaned and kept on wetting his cock with their overflowing juices.

It took no time for them to enter a chain of orgasms. Eyes rolled up, the joy of being of service crackling through them. Anduin eventually toppled them over, turning them into a submissive stack. He thrust into one, then then other, then back between them, making them squirt effortlessly while he pounded them from behind. They kept on kissing all the while.

"Have you worked out your agreement?" Anduin asked.

"Yes!" Vereesa exclaimed.

"Once she has given birth, she'll wait until I have too and then we will always get pregnant together!"

A dedication to birthing 'twins' of some description, who they then hoped would go on to give serve the same master, gifting the world with more Windrunner sisters to dominate. An idea that Anduin very much approved, which was why he was only going to let them have daughters. Not that he would have to intervene much on that front, the magic that seeped Azeroth made it infinitely more likely anyhow.

The first orgasm of the day approached fast. A second cock grown from his groin eliminated the need to choose which of the sisters he filled up. Hammering them both simultaneously, he kept on going until he could no more.

Vereesa and Sylvanas screamed in blissful union of purpose. Their squirting turned into a flood. As the rewarding pleasure of being cumdumps turned their brain to mush. Anduin greatly enjoyed the sight and the sensation of their tightening folds. He departed only after he had let them milk every drop from him. The thick cum oozed out of their agape, twitching holes after he pulled out.

After that first load, it was time for Anduin and harem to head to the baths.

The indoor hot springs were as gorgeous as ever. Water ran from place to place, hot enough to make the air misty. Vapour swiftly settled on curves.

It was a deliberately slow morning by Anduin's standards, which meant that he was withholding his magical ability to satisfy his entire harem. He could have had the orgies anyhow, satisfied them one after the other, while they chased the highs that he could bring through sapphic unions. However, his body language made it understood what he wanted that day: he wanted them to do what was proper, to clean themselves, and then get to work. He wanted them to fantasize about what he would do to them all day, until he deemed they were worthy of it.

That being said, Anduin would not stay chaste. Quickly, he picked a few of his haremettes to attend him in the bath. "Calia, Liadrin, Yrel," he picked three of the Light-aligned cocksleeves, for no other reason than because it pleased him. Human, elf, and draenei disturbed the calm waters with the eagerness of their motions.

Yrel was among his lowest slaves. Liadrin was a slave by choice. That put Calia atop the hierarchy between the three of them. The last Menethil was his 16th wife, and that gave her the right to straddle him as soon as he got comfortable in the shallow water.

"Ah, Master, thank you for letting this lowly sleeve attempt to sate your holy lust!" Calia exclaimed, while her tight cunt enveloped his manhood. Her fat ass and thighs jiggled when she began to ride him in earnest. Yrel and Liadrin, meanwhile, laid down next to their owner, rubbing their curves against them.

They made for a pleasant contrast, one a light blue, the other of a reddish-tinted, mild tan. White hair and red hair was worn open. Here, neither of the slaves were proud warriors of the Light, they were proud cleaning utensils, covering themselves in soap to slather him using their smooth curves. Medium-sized breasts glistened.

Calia felt the boundless desires of her Master for all of his property. The love made her heart beat faster and her hips accelerate. Tight folds clenched with each repeated orgasm. "You're a good girl, you know not to keep me to yourself for too long," Anduin stated.

"YE-E-EEESS! I'M.... A GOOD... GIRL! I know toooo... MAKE my huuussssssband cuuuuuuuhm and then... and then he can-" That was as fair as Calia got, before the chain of orgasms overwhelmed her senses. Laughing, entirely cockdrunk, she kept bouncing on his cock. She squished her enormous tits with her hands, making herself gush from how sensitive they were.

Anduin recognized the look of a slut that only kept moving because she hadn't received his seed yet. His hands squeezed the shapely butts of the two cleaning slaves. They passionately showered his neck in kisses.

When his cock did finally tense inside his 16th wife, Calia dropped immediately. He came in the depths of her cunt, marking her, like every day, as his and his alone to use. She stayed, spasming, atop of him, until her cunt had milked every last drop he was ready to give. With the last of her strength, she rose from his cock.

Anduin immediately got up. He grabbed Liadrin and turned her on all fours. The soapy sex slave glistened all over. Rivulets of pussy juice trickled down the inside of her thighs, while his cock pressed against her womanhood. Slowly he pushed inside.

A simple flick of his mind blocked Liadrin's ability to climax. The slave knight let out a prolonged groan. "Master," she whimpered, between great lust and desperation. Just being filled up by his manhood put her at the edge of climax, then beyond that. Her walls twitched around him, the muscles of her slender black spasmed with them.

"...and then he can fuck all the other slaves he desires," Calia moaned, finishing what she had began to say in the heights of her multiple orgasms. The enormously endowed cocksleeve poured liquid soap over her tits. Just the touch of the cool liquid made her shiver in aftershock and she came again when Yrel aided her in making herself a proper cleaning utensil by spreading the soap with her hands.

The two bath helpers came harder and more audibly when they began to wash Anduin's back, rubbing their sensitive nipples all over him. Their hands roamed the definitions of his muscles, while he rode Liadrin.

It was an almost casual affair. He glided in and out of her pussy, making the redhead softly sway. He was less fucking than using her. She just a toy that was right there to keep his cock warm. "I'm there for your entertainment, Master," Liadrin pledged at the treatment, smiling over her shoulder. Her voice was more coherent than usual, the orgasm lock making her needy but also keeping her mind from drowning in the pleasure he so naturally bestowed.

Anduin gave her ass a little smack, watched it jiggle, and listened to the pleased cry she let out in response. "Good girl," he said.

The seal stayed in place, but Liadrin felt like she was cumming anyhow. Just the pleasure of serving was enough for her. The knowledge that she was useful was the biggest reward for any submissive and her Master was thoroughly pleased. Her quivering quim did entice him to accelerate, until the building, rising pleasure became too much.

Liadrin swayed back and forth, moaning like a desperate savage. Gone was the honourable knight, present was only the cocksleeve. Her hole clung to him when he pulled out. When he remained inside her for longer than a split second, she wiggled her bubble butt enticingly. It coaxed another smack out of him.

The masochistic slave threw her head back in delight. He knew how to dominate her, how to dominate all of his submissives. He accelerated further, the breasts of Yrel and Calia pressed against his back, gliding up and down from the strength of his own movement. His hips were a blur. Each impact sent jiggles through Liadrin's squishy derriere.

Then he came. He came and undid the seal. All of the pleasure burst past the dam he had erected, just like his cum pumped into the depths of her. The set of holes screamed out in wordless gratitude. To be of service to him, that was the greatest pleasure, to be filled with his seed, the second biggest, and the bliss of her own orgasm came third.

Hard, her folds clenched all around his cock. His manhood kept twitching and tensing, the grip of her folds and the sounds she produced only made him cum harder. Liadrin was gushing like one of the many fountains in the room. All of the orgasms combined into one, were giving her a taste of that wonderful moment of being first marked as his property.

Anduin kept pressing against the plush of her ass, until the spasms of his cock ebbed away. He left Liadrin in the water, twitching, her filled cunt agape.

"Wash me off," he ordered and Calia immediately changed from gliding soaped up tits over him to taking a small container and filling it with water. The pleasantly hot liquid was poured over his back and shoulders. Venerating hands then followed. Back and forth like that, Calia cleared his skin off soap.

Yrel had her own purpose in that time. Swiftly, the member of the bottom of his harem hierarchy moved in front of him and opened her mouth in offering delight. Anduin grabbed the draenei by her pleasantly curved horns and thrust into her mouth.

Thoroughly trained, Yrel's response to having her throat used was indistinguishable from the two before getting their cunt stuffed. The muffled scream reverberated around his cock, while the hot comfort hole came so hard her eyes threatened to roll up.

Trying her best to keep her golden eyes locked on her Master, Yrel fought against the fluttering of her eyelids and the pleasure that made her being tremble down to her bred womb. She was running herself, bobbing up and down long after Anduin had let go of her horns. For her to touch his cock, the lowliest of lowly sex slaves had needed his express permission. After he had pulled her down like the sleeve she was, her purpose was to polish his cock until he demanded her to stop.

Despite orgasmic spasms tingling up and down her spine, Yrel continued to suck him off at a steady pace. Her shoulders trembled, her tail curved in the shallow water, her ass jiggled as she swayed it above her hooves. Decently sized breasts were stained with the mixture of precum and thick saliva, dripping from her chin.

Yrel only stopped when she absolutely had to breathe. Discipline, acquired for her crusades, was now fully in service of ruining herself for her Master. Slaves did not stop until they were ordered to, they fulfilled their function in the service of their owner and her function was to be a gorgeous cock cleaner.

Cheeks caved in, deep blue lips a tight ring, the white-haired draenei just kept on sucking. Anduin groaned in appreciation. "You really took well to your lessons," he complimented her. An agreeing, ecstatic hum mixed into the sounds of her orgasmic oral service.

Anduin put a hand on the back of her head and shoved her down. Yrel knew what this meant and her body reacted even before it happened. The anticipation broke her concentration and she came so hard that her glowing irises nearly disappeared behind her fluttering eyelids. The asphyxiation increased her pleasure even further, as did her inability to move. Keeping her hands crossed behind her back, Yrel could only massage him with her tongue and move her head in little circles. Her nose pressed into his groin.

The Emperor of Life beheld the comfort hole for a few moments. His body was straining against the release, riding the high of approaching that point of no return. Her inside walls twitched all around him. Everything about her screamed her absolute certainty that she only existed for moments like this.

Finally, he could hold on no longer. His cum rushed down his shaft and her gullet. The muffled screams around his cock reached a new pitch. Yrel pressed herself against him that little bit harder. Her ass was raised enough that Anduin could hear the sounds of her gushing pussy juices squirting into the crystal clear water of the fountain.

Over and over again, his bottomless balls tightened. Yrel kept on climaxing, feeling the heat of his endlessly blessed seed pooling in her stomach.

When Anduin pulled out, Yrel's lips still kept a tight ring around his manhood. It emerged coated only in her saliva. Gleefully, she gulped down what little rests of his sexual juices were stuck in her mouth. "Thank you for using this comfort hole, Master," she stated dreamily.

"Good girls," Anduin complimented all three of them, to their collective delight. "Clean yourselves, then go after your duties."

""Yes, Master!"" they answered in unison.

Anduin left the bath, drying himself off with a quick spell. Bathing by and large was just a luxury to him, hygiene was no problem anymore to him or most other inhabitants of Stormwind and beyond.

Making his way through the corridors of Stormwind Keep provided many an additional temptation. Maids of all species had lined up outside his apartments. They pretended to keep busy, cleaning the spotless walls and polishing vases, but all knew that their stretching and bending only served the purpose of showing of their uniform-clad assets in motion. Overseeing it all were the six Val'kyr.

Feeling generous, Anduin swiftly conjured five new bodies for himself, supported by whole nest of tendrils that sprouted from the walls. The maids would be given something to clean. While he walked away, thankful cries of lust and ecstasy echoed through the halls, dozens of cunts getting filled by the Emperor of Life.

Anduin aimed for the throne room, but found the windings of the keep to guide him to a darker corner of his keep instead. Bent over a table, he found Sally Whitemane and Xal'Sytha. The former inquisitor was illuminated by green, unholy light. Although her connection to the Light had been re-established with her revival, she served Anduin as his slave on matters of the necromantic and thus further researched the matter -- in an ethical way, of course. Sytha often supported her. Undeath and the Shadow were not intrinsically linked, but dark arts often had common ideas.

It only took a glance at Sally's perfect ass and thighs for Anduin to decide he still had time. The sound of his naked soles on the stone floor announced him, but the two sex slaves knew when their Master was around anyhow. When they glanced over their shoulders, they were already smiling, and their asses were already pushed out for ready access.

"We're most honoured by your presence," Xal'Sytha swooned, while Anduin pushed his cock between Sally's plump thighs. He thrust back and forth, enveloped by squishy flesh. The upside of his shaft glided along wet folds, spreading the lubrication all over his manhood.

"Please use your lowly holes!" Sally came the moment she finished the sentence. The gushes of his cock-addicted sex slave were more than enough to make them both ready for what came next. He changed the angle and pushed into her.

Sally screamed out in lust, for the few seconds that he let her. Then, his hands wrapped around her throat. He rammed all the way inside her, while blocking her windpipe. The result was a spraying of pussy juices all over the ritualistically decorated table and floor.

Next to them, the void dryad heavily blushed. Xal'Sytha sucked on her index finger. She traced the shape of her womb mark with the other hand, desperately trying not to feverishly masturbate without permission. She allowed herself to turn around, to watch the scene of her Master ploughing the sanity out of another woman.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! The repeated, loud impacts of Anduin against Sally's fat ass echoed in the chamber. The former inquisitor was just a piece of meat in front of him, thrusting her hips back to bring him ever greater pleasure. Her eyes had already rolled up and drool dripped from the tip of her extended tongue.

Just like that, hard, fast, and without pause, Anduin kept driving into her. White hair flew, as her head bobbed with each impact. Hands gripped the edge of the table. She was at the edge of consciousness and Anduin kept her there, letting her teeter on the edge by allowing her short gasps.

The rapid pace had its effect and he came soon. Rope after rope of seed pumped into her squirting cunt. It was every bit as hard and fast as the previous fucking.

Anduin pulled out, spreading the last few ropes of cum all over Sally's ass, then immediately moved onto Sytha. The dryad was trembling all over in anticipation and barely managed to open her arms to receive him with a hug, before he had thrown himself on top of her. Their lips met and then he penetrated her.

The purplish-red skinned dryad was swiftly pinned on the table, her tongue was much at the mercy of her Master as her pussy was. Greedily, he devoured her lips, tasting her aroma of elderflowers and deep forests.

Hammering into her made the cocksleeve squeal in delight. All the elegance a prime servant of an old goddess like Xal'atath should have was put into the service of pleasing her true Master. Sytha curved her back, pressing her decently large breasts against him, while he rutted into her like a hungry wolf.

Anduin's tongue swirled around that of his slave. Her soft lips eagerly received every bit of his attention above and below. The table creaked underneath their movements. Her legs wrapped around him, just like her arms did. The corrupted dryad clung to him, her body filled to the brim with delight. Red eyes glowed with the ecstasy of pleasing.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers
123456...9