Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roleplay broke for a split second, the three rogues moaning in unison. Valeera's red leotard and Tess brown pants were both marked by wet spots where their pussies pressed into the skin-tight fabric. Neither of them had worn modest clothes before, especially not Valeera, but since becoming his sex slaves, the slutty factor had certainly risen. Vanessa wasn't allowed any clothes, even in here she was the bottom of the hierarchy and therefore only wore her collar.

Valeera shook her head, not to be overwhelmed immediately by her Master's radiance. She was the only women in his harem who regularly managed to resist his allure that way. Not for a lack of want, she was plenty happy to be turned into his personal set of holes, but because she was the only haremette who was herself happy to veer on the dominant side.

An assistant to Anduin's schemes in more ways than one.

The absurdly long, gold-blonde pony tail of the blood elf swayed when she gave Vanessa's plump rear a smack. "Make him talk," she ordered the dripping wet cumdump. "And use what you're good at using, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Vanessa moaned and straddled the bound Emperor. Broad-legged, she sat in his lap, her decently large tits pressed in his face. Anduin caught one of her nipples by nature and gave it a demanding nibble. "Oh... he's... defiant..."

"I can see that," Valeera commented dryly.

"Get to it," Tess hissed, between ordering and pleading. She hated watching her Master's throbbing cock go exposed to the air for so long.

Vanessa's sphincter pressed against the head of his cock. She had been wearing a butt plug until very recently, the ease with which he slipped into her backdoor proved as much. Lubricated by the most powerful aphrodisiac in existence, the black-haired cocksleeve swiftly slipped down his full length.

"Oh, Master!" she shouted, when the first orgasm rolled through her. Anduin had cleaned on the way here, a matter of a spark of magic, and was immediately re-marked by the clear juices of a squirting submissive. Blue eyes rolled up. "OH, MASHTAHR!" Vanessa screamed, the Slutstud adding minorly to the sheer delight of being stretched by his girthy cock.

Tess clicked her tongue. "Just inserting and she already broke?"

"What did you expect of Vanessa?" Valeera asked, pulling the sex slave's head back by the hair. Critically, she inspected the debauched expression of the 7th wife. "She can at least soften him up a bit. If you love it so much, you can ride him at least, right, hole?"

"Yesh!" Vanessa slurred and began to do just that. Raising her broad hips, wiggling her ass, she rode her 'captive'.

It grew in wildness with every passing moment. Vanessa had started out as needy and the aphrodisiac cursing through her only added to that. Slutstud typically affected women more intensely, putting them into a deeply pliable haze, and Anduin's willpower was much too great to be overtaken by its effects anyhow. All it did for him was make him more awake, ready, and sensitive.

Eventually, Vanessa reached the zenith of what her shaking hips could provide. Her motions were hard and fast, filling the room with a constant stream of lewd noises. She cried almost loud enough to overpower the whispers between Tess and Valeera. "She is enjoying herself quite a bit there, isn't she?" the brunette asked, a hand creeping towards her cunt.

Valeera gripped it. "Pull yourself together," he hissed. "This is an interrogation, not your moment to satisfy yourself."

Both of their attention was pulled to the lovemaking when Vanessa let out an intense howl. Anduin had begun to thrust up into her, matching his movements perfectly to her rhythm. Vanessa's fingers dug into his shoulders, or tried at least, spasms and speed making it necessary to grab onto something for balance.

Anduin, for his part, was just pounding up into her tight backdoor. His tongue whirled around erect, pink nipples. She tasted faintly sweet and smelled of alchemical tinctures. Down below, he felt her gushing juices drench his groin. With a pop, he let go of her nipples.

"That's a good girl, you know to please your Master. Now, make me cum."

"Do not!" Valeera ordered.

Vanessa looked over to her superior for one second. Then her hazy glare travelled back to the man rocking her world. Even if this had been a serious situation, her answer would always have been the same. "Yes, Master!"

Maintaining her rapid speed up until the last moment, Vanessa only plopped down permanently when his cock began to twitch. Spurt for spurt of cum pumped into her asshole. Muscles shifted behind hot walls, massaging his cock while she turned from loud to silent. O-mouthed and cockdrunk, eyes rolled up and spasming, Vanessa clung onto her owner in every way.

Their joined orgasm slowly ebbed away, leaving them both panting heavily. In the background, Valeera let out a long sigh. "Fucking typical."

"Should I...?" Tess asked, hopeful.

"No. I have to do everything myself around here."

Valeera confidently strut forwards. A tug at the collar of her skin tight, red leotard made the fabric loosen and fall, leaving her standing as naked as the cocksleeve she proceeded to lift off Anduin's lap. Vanessa whimpered, putting up a bit of resistance, but ultimately getting moved by her mistress.

Letting the dark-haired rogue crumble to the ground like a used toy, Valeera swiftly took her place. Long hair over her shoulder, she pushed out her round backside. Valeera had always had a fantastic set of ass and thighs. Being pounded on the regular had elevated her feminine charms even more. A butt plug stood out between the pale cheeks.

Reaching behind herself, Valeera removed the toy with an urgent pull. Her sphincter stretched around the bulb-shaped body of the toy. After it finally left her, it was discarded with a casual toss. The hole twitched with a honest need that the rest of the sex slave could not deny. Swiftly, she descended on his manhood.

"Oh... w-what did Vanessa even... oh, fuck...." Valeera tried to reclaim the roleplay, but her voice trembled. As she impaled herself, eyelids fluttered and moans left her red lips "Oh... yes... so... hoooot... Mhmmma.... Master!"

Valeera's plush ass met her husband's groin with a resonating 'Plap!'. Thick thighs clenched, as did her sphincter, as pussy juices squirted in an arch, joining the puddle under the chair. Against her intention to keep this play going a little longer, the blonde had broken every bit as fast as the sex slave before her.

"Master, I live to serve Mhmmasster!" Valeera's true feelings left her in a cascade of moans. Her wide hips rose, then dropped back down. The hot rod filling up her backdoor was all that mattered, that he was served was all that mattered. Valeera went up and back down again and again, accelerating rapidly.

Anduin grunted between amusement and delight. "Just as swift to break as your own pet," he ridiculed her. "Is my cock that intoxicating to you?"

"YESSSSSH!" Valeera howled, riding herself from one orgasm to the next. Her sensitive asshole kept on taking the whole length of his cock. The blood elf was the rare dominant among his haremettes but an elf was still an elf and elves were cocksleeves. "MASHTEEEEEEEHR!"

"Then let's break you in properly, slave!" Anduin roared. His arms tensed, ripping apart the ropes as if they were wet paper. In one fluid motion, he smacked the cheeks of the ass bouncing in his lap. Impacts rippled down smooth thighs, stained with the juices gushing from repeated and now intensifying orgasms.

Valeera's eyes rolled up, her tongue lolled out, and she lost any resemblance of thought that fit in her pretty little head. The moment her Master grabbed her by the waist, she fully surrendered to his whims. He was in control and she was his to use.

Anduin stood up. Valeera nearly folded at the waist. Only her Master grabbing her by the incredibly long ponytail kept her head level with her jiggling ass. The band of gold was a sturdy rein, for him to keep taut while he pounded her from behind.

On the floor, Vanessa was feverishly masturbating, working her cunt with her fingers and her asshole with the recovered butt plug. Tess was in a similar state, spasming where she stood, incapable of adding anything new to the play. It had been both her role and the reality that she could only eagerly wait for her turn to get hammered.

Anduin's second wife grinned between O-mouthed screams. She could feel the twitching of his cock inside her, the pleasure her slender body brought him.

The Emperor delighted in every sensation. Her hot insides pressing against him. Her ass flattening when he rammed against it. The sight of it returning to true roundness in the tiny breaks between harsh thrusts. He pulled on her hair a little harder, careful to walk the line between pleasure and bliss. Each new squirt of pussy juice running down her legs was proof of her expertise.

"You serve me -- today and forever!" Anduin roared. "You're a set of holes for my enjoyment!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSH!" Valeera screamed, barely even comprehending what he had said. She would have said yes to anything that came out of his mouth.

With one final thrust, Anduin rammed into her and filled his re-broken cumdump. Seed spurted in thick loads into her. The tightness kept on massaging him, every drop of his orgasm getting milked into her.

"Such a good sex slave," Anduin groaned, before pulling out. Valeera collapsed to her knees. A flick of his wrist cleaned the perfect Master's cock in the same breath that he set his eyes on Tess.

The brunette tore her clothes off her, ripping open metal buckles with the superhuman strength their union granted her. Anduin elevated all of his slaves, just like they elevated him. It was a give and take. They granted him power and knowledge, he returned the favour. They gave him all they were and he made them feel bliss beyond comprehension.

Such was true here. Anduin rushed up to his disrobed cocksleeve and pinned her down on the table. Expensive alchemical tinctures clattered to the ground, the high quality bottles withstanding the impact. Tess let out a split second of a moan, before her windpipe was at the mercy of Anduin's hand. Between her softly tanned thighs, the brunette's pussy glistened. Anduin glided his cock through the outer lips, causing the insanely eager sex slave to writhe already.

Back and forth, he slipped through her cunt. Little wet noises underlined the trembling of the various glasses on and around the table. Tess' arched back swayed left to right, her medium-sized breasts softly jiggling with each motion. Pussy juice soon ran overabundant, dripping form her bubble butt.

Anduin bowed over Tess, his sadism stoked by the play of the 'helpless' victim. Mouth wide open, drooling, the royal rogue stared up at her owner with dark eyes. He slapped her face, hard enough to create a noise. Her cunt gushed at the sting of pain. Even among his harem of cocksleeves, Tess was notably masochistic.

He pinched one of her nipples and twisted while he finally sank into her. Her slender body was as curved and tense as a drawn bow. The gripping wetness of her folds greeted him with an embrace so eager, it made it difficult to push inside. Anduin over came it, of course, ramming into her with sheer force.

Tess' spine suddenly relaxed. She dropped on the table with a loud thud. Her eyes rolled up. Audibly, squirting love fluids dripped to the floor in constant rivulets. Among the constant explosions of delight, Anduin pulled back, slammed back into her, and caused another gushing of her pussy juices.

That was all the warm-up he afforded her. Past those two thrusts, Anduin immediately entered a frenzied fucking that turned the sex slave from unfathomably horny to cockdrunk beyond sanity. Each time he plunged into her was another sip from the holy grail of submission.

Anduin used her -- hard. He used her for minutes on end, just ramming into her depths. Tess was allowed scarcely a sound, any releases of her neck only lasting for long enough to give her the bare minimum as life-giving air. Kept at the border of passing out, her every perception was fuzzy and sharpened simultaneously. When Anduin smacked her again, twisted her nipple, or otherwise administered his erotic little tortures, she could naught but cum ever harder.

Tess closed her legs around her Master's hips at some point. The pleasantly squishy thighs pressed into his sides. Heels pressed into his lower back, urging him to plunge into her and to stay inside. He knew better, of course. He was her dom and he dictated the pace.

A feverish pace, with no pause, that most men would not have the body to handle and most women would have found painful to receive. What little discomfort Tess felt at being treated this way only added to her pussy-gushing bliss. Eyes rolled up and tongue lazily hanging from her mouth, the cocksleeve was entirely reduced to her base state.

The hard assault eventually reached its boiling point. Anduin grunted, his orgasm fast approaching. Without any warning or word spoken, he simply plunged into his property one more time and let his balls tighten.

Each spurt of rushing seed was met by another squirt of clear love juices. Tess was incapable of physically expressing how much greater this blessing of her Master's lust felt than 'just' getting pounded by him. Lying there, she twitched and spasmed for his enjoyment, while her tight walls wrung every drop they could from his twitching shaft.

"Clean up after yourselves," Anduin ordered, once he was done cumming inside the third of the rogue gallery. He headed for the door, leaving behind three twitching, cum-filled women. They would recover in their own time.

Swiftly, Anduin made his way back to the surface. He emerged inside an empty house, one of the few maintained from the Stormwind of yesteryear. Steps were swift and urgent, the need to fuck rising quite quickly again. He would have summoned one of his readily available cocksleeves, had he not sensed three of them nearby.

Out the door and into the busy street, the Emperor of Life strut. The people on the streets took their lord's appearance in stride. It was far from unusual to see Anduin mingle with the population and they knew not to bother him unnecessarily when he was out like this. He manoeuvred through the crowd, across a busy street, and found a trio of his harem there.

Taelia, Maiev and Shandris patrolled the streets in full gear. The plate armour of the paladin radiated with golden and purple light, its form almost crude compared to the elven make of her compatriots. All three would have thought themselves surrounded by debauchery in ages past, but now knew better than to interfere or even criticize a cocksleeve being used by her master at a street corner.

The moment they sensed their own owner approach, the trio turned. "Maiev, on your knees," Anduin spoke, still three steps away from them. The Warden obeyed, dropping into the dirt surrounding one of the many trees decorating the street corner. Taelia and Shandris stood at attention, awaiting their own orders.

Anduin ripped the owl-inspired helmet off Maiev, revealing the gorgeous, redheaded elf underneath. The colour of her hair was unusual for a night elf as the brown tinge of her skin. Dark lips parted readily, a deep flush already taking hold in her cheeks. "My every hole is yours, Master," she assured.

"Of course, they are," Anduin grunted, his cock pushing between her plush lips. The member of his lowliest caste of sex slaves was every bit as trained as an oral relief tool as Yrel. A relief tool was all Anduin wanted at that moment and all she wanted to be anyway. "That does not even need stating, cumdump!"

Maiev soiled the inside of her armour with gushing pussy juice, as her Master's hot rod rammed down her throat. Eyes as silver as the moon rolled up, filled to the brim with desire. One minute she had been a proud, disciplined woman of the ruler of the city, patrolling it to assure order was maintained -- the next she was on her knees, a sex slave enjoying the very fruits of that order. What was civilization for if not to facilitate proper love between men and women? What could be more proper than being on her knees, bred, getting her face fucked?

Anduin felt her enthusiasm in every intense, orgasmic scream muffled by his thrusts. Rolled up eyes were just a part of the depraved sight her face had become. Tight lips remained vacuum tight when he pulled out, stretching her gorgeous face into an appearance only seen by really good cumsluts getting their comfort hole used. Her hair was soon sticking to the corners of her mouth, the mixture of saliva and pussy juices creating a slimy sheen. She was trembling, her hands folded obediently behind her back. Her master crafter armour did not produce a single rattle.

Anduin drank in the sight of this armoured woman for as long at pleased him. A proud warrior, one of the strongest in Azeroth, reduced to a mess squirting over and over again, drenched her undergarments. When he craved other flavours, he looked up, to see Shandris and Taelia standing as straight as militarily appropriate, yet with lecherous expressions on their attractive faces. They drooled, truly drooled, at the sight, and the shape of their slits was fully visible through the tightness of the bodysuits underlying their armours and the wetness seeping through that cloth.

People passed by, glancing at the happening. It was only unusual in the length that the perfect Master could sustain the rough fucking he administered and in the fully armoured state of the property he used. Eventually, he tired of the latter. With a thought, made the armour disappear into his personal pocket dimension. She was his and what she wore was also his property. By all rights, he could do with it as he pleased, when he pleased.

Maiev gushed, so horny that the sudden feeling of the ever-summerly air of Stormwind on her naked skin added to the chain of orgasms. Every breeze of people casually walking past her being used made her hard nipples tingle. Taelia and Shandris, who had been simultaneously disrobed, still stood straight, gooey strands dripping from their cunts.

Anduin gripped Maiev's head with both hands, feeling his climax approach. The pounding of her sensitive throat upped in intensity. His cock did not leave her throat again, every thrust reversing when he was halfway out at most. Her tongue eagerly worked what she could. Her mouth was normal and that was hot in and of itself, with all of the monster girls Anduin knew to be his.

A final plunge down her bulging throat made his balls tighten. Hot and thick, cum pumped from his cock down her gullet. Bliss reverberated around his manhood in the form of Maiev's multi-orgasmic scream. His field of view danced with white dots. His relief was tantamount to a little death, his mind shutting down for a few seconds.

Then he came back. He pulled back, leaving a gasping and moaning cocksleeve behind. One load and proper effort was all it took to transform the disciplined Warden into a crawling sex slave that only knew the need to please him.

To please him was to remain put, while he marched overs and gripped Shandris by the tied up, midnight blue hair. He yanked her by the ponytail as if it was a leash, making the masochist drip while he guided her to one of the nearby trees.

Even the plant life has been completely put in service of the desires of the populace. When Anduin pushed Shandris against the bark, what touched her flawless, purple skin was no abrasive surface, but one equal parts smooth and flexible. It was the perfect kind of surface to be roughly shoved and pinned against.

Anduin took a short moment, to gently touch the side of Shandris' face. She had been the second to submit to him fully, offering herself on the day he announced to the public the deal him and Tyrande had made. His seed had taken hold on her that same day. "Such a good girl," he purred and Shandris affectionately nuzzled into his touch.

1...456789