Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
429 Followers

"Where is Jaina?" Anduin asked, his voice slightly strained from the effort he hammered into Azshara with.

"Tending to your children, Master," Valtrois answered.

Anduin nodded approvingly. Jaina always had enough milk for all of them and at least one of his haremettes should always tend to them.

Following a whim, Anduin suddenly pulled all the way out of Azshara. The tendrils disconnected, confusedly writhing beyond and inside her mouth for a moment, like an anemone. Orgasmic spasms kept travelling through the nubile naga queen. The tendrils pulled back only after Anduin let go of her horns.

His hands clawed into Valtrois' hair instead, ruining the perfect comb she worked so diligently on every morning. A sacrifice she not just readily made, but greatly enjoyed. What greater purpose was there for good looks than to have them ruined by a Master that desired her?

Her mouth went agape instantly, love juices dripping from her chin as well. Anduin raised an eyebrow, but did not comment until he had penetrated her ready throat in one swift movement. Valtrois' eyes rolled up and Anduin let out a rumbling groan of delight. "You managed to make the spell," he realized.

Tight folds gripped his cock. Her throat muscles shifted behind walls that were something between a normal throat, a second pussy and Azshara's tendrils. Little nubs all around were pressing into him. The arcanist had been looking into adjusting herself, to really compete with her fellow comfort holes, and today she had evidently succeeded. All revertible and adjustable, of course. The perfect Master could not be pleased with one kind of throat alone.

Rubbing her throat with glowing fingertips, Valtrois managed to change her throat a little bit. The nubs diminished, the tightness increased, and more of the sticky fluids flowed from her chin. "Making yourself a good face-fucking toy, how convenient," Anduin hummed, then did exactly as Valtrois wished.

Her round butt rose from her heels, when he hammered in and out of her lips. The speed just accelerated. Love juices kept on gushing from both ends of the sex slave. Valtrois was making a mess of the gleaming floors. The same went for them as for her hair: things only looked good so her Master could stain them as he wanted.

It was Azshara's turn to orgasm from watching a fellow mouth-slave get her hole of choice stuffed. Her insides still throbbed with the memory of his manhood. She did actually squirt, once, when he buried himself in Valtrois with one intense enough thrust that he remained sheathed inside her for a full second afterwards. The force behind it was enough that Azshara could feel it even without an opened mental connection.

"And where is Stellagosa?" Anduin asked.

"With the other dargons," Azshara answered.

"Then I know where I will go after I gave you all some motivation to work hard." The two mouth slaves and the two other arcanists by their work desks all came in unison at that announcement.

Anduin felt his own release fast approach. He used Valtrois' tight mouth-pussy for a few more thrusts, then he pulled out. Between both of their lips again, Anduin thrusts back and forth, until he could hold on no longer. He took a quarter step back. Their hands immediately wrapped around his shaft and pumped. They were cheek to cheek again, the tips of their monstrously long tongues touching below their eagerly opened moths.

Semen splattered all over them in thick ropes. They were squirting with each pump of virile seed that ordained their blue faces. The sluts revelled in the moment that their purpose was fulfilled. "Good girls," Anduin groaned, when they licked the tips of his cock together, while massaging the last few drops of cum out of him. "Clean each other."

Their attention shifted to one another. One parting lick, then naga queen and nightborne were busy making out. Their cum-coated features were soon the subject of depraved kisses.

While they filled their fuckable mouths with the taste of his seed, Anduin marched to Modera. The auburn-haired sex slave put aside what she had been doing and waited for him, backside eagerly presented. Panting, she grinned over her shoulder, swaying her wide hips in anticipation.

Anduin lost no time. His hands held her by the narrow of her waist. With one swift thrust, he was inside her. The mage howled in ecstasy. Her pussy gripped Anduin's manhood like a vice. "Such a good slut," Anduin groaned, remembering how she had thrown herself at him and only him. How she had knelt for him and started sucking his cock wordlessly, begging him to make her his personal property without words -- and the stripping and begging in front of the entire city when he demanded it.

"Yes!" Modera thrust back at him, her full firm breasts pendulating when they swiftly found a unified pace. "Your slut, Master! Your personal whore! AH!" A loud smack filled the large chamber, an audible component of his hand imprinting itself on her round ass. "Your breeding slave!"

"Exactly," Anduin hummed. His hands explored her nubile curves. 97 years old and looking no day older than twenty-five. The magic he had brought to Stormwind, and would gradually bring to the entire world, certainly had given women like Modera a second-lease on motherhood. A lease that they fully realized.

Anduin squeezed her medium, arguable large breasts. Milk dripped from hard nipples. The auburn-haired woman had given birth to one of his children before the magic changed her womb enough to prolong pregnancies.

Getting milked was just one of the reasons why Modera was cumming her brains out. Gripping her by the base of her ponytail. Anduin pressed her on the elaborate work station. Arcane crystals and glass clattered, while the brilliant mage was pounded from behind. Their second child was already growing inside her. The memory of that fact had Modera squirt.

Anduin could read her every thought from her moans. "You're such a fertile cunt," he told her.

"Thaa-ahhn-k you-u-u-u!" Modera gushed at the compliment, the highest a sex slave could receive. He rutted in and out of her at a merciless pace, causing her to squirt over and over again. The gleaming floors were soon covered with another puddle of pussy juice from a woman whose supernatural capabilities were all in the service of being the most pleasurable cocksleeve she could be. Most sensitive too. Anduin loved to watch them climax until their brains turned to mush, after all.

Wiggling his hand between her pinned body and the table, the Emperor of Life found her clit. Skilfully and at a rapid pace, he worked the sensitive button and drove away the last bit of sense Modera held onto.

"MAshhhtaAAAAHR! USE! USE ME! SEX SLAVE! ME! I Aaaaaammmmmhhhhmmmm! HOOOOOLES!" The babbled dialogue left the mouth of one of the most brilliant women Azeroth had and would ever see. Brilliance that served her Master when he wished to -- and right now he only wanted her to be a cumdump.

Anduin's thrusts accelerated to a blurred pace -- then they suddenly stopped. Burried completely inside her, his shaft tensed. His balls tightened. Spurts of cum rushed up and filled up the cocksleeve. Modera's screams were replaced with blissful whimpers. Sweet little sounds, matching each of his cock's twitches.

Modera was soon left a cum-dribbling mess half-laying on top of the workbench. Having pulled out, Anduin turned first to the two cock-drunk sluts he had used before. A simple gesture let Valtrois and Azshara know that they could have their fill here too. The two high-society women crawled over the stone floor like excited puppies towards a treat.

The moans of aftershocks and tongue-induced orgasms in his ears, Anduin turned to the last researcher that required 'motivating'.

Thalyssra was not waiting for him by her workbench, nor was she working anymore in general. Too turned on by what had happened around her, the usually so disciplined leader of the Nightborne laid on her back right there on the floor. Masturbating rapidly, the sex slave made herself cum over and over again. None of the orgasms she brought herself compared to the moment when she felt his gaze on him, however.

Her hips shot up, the two hands working her cunt and clit trying and failing to please herself as much as his wanton gaze. As steps brought Anduin closer, the sex slave's better instincts kicked in. Still quivering from orgasmic pulses, she forced her ass back down, lifted her legs, and wrapped her glistening fingers around them. The arcane marks on her deep blue skin underlined her nubile features like tattooed lingerie, while she spread her ready pussy for him. Excess juices trickled down to her asshole and the buttplug that filled it.

Anduin could have had his fun with her back entrance too, but he knew what hole each of his slaves preferred. Gripping her raised ankles, the Emperor of Life pinned Thalyssra to the ground under him. She squirted a little bit just because he was bending her into a position of his liking. Her wide and round derriere was raised to let him hammer in whenever he chose to.

Again, Thalyssra gushed, his cock gliding through her exposed outer lips. Teeth clenched, eyelids fluttering, Thalyssra let out a most unladylike grunt. The sound was every bit as desperate for his attention as his sex slaves always were. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Anduin asked.

"Want?! No, Master, I need you to fuck me!" Thalyssra responded, trying her best to retain an even tone. "Assert your ownership over me once again! Honour me with being the receptacle of your seed and boundless lust. Fill me with your potent cum." She wiggled her hips as much as her position allowed, grinding her sticky folds against the underside of his cock, itself still glistening with Modera's juices. "Let me be your good little cocksleeve once more. Nothing is more important!"

Anduin hovered over her for another moment, as if he had to consider. Thalyssra was too certain in her position as a good girl to play such games with for long, however. The leader of the nightborne had never wronged him and she loved getting pounded too much to ever mount as much as a bratty play.

Rewarding her for that was just in Anduin's blood.

Hammering into her with one swift thrust, he turned the mild gushing into a constantly erupting geyser of love juices. Thalyssra's mouth opened wide, her eyes turned glassy with pure pleasure, while her irises rolled up. Her hands stopped spreading her cunt, his cock was already doing all the work there.

Instead, her fingers ran through her hair, when he started to move and the bliss made her toss and turn. Thick thighs tensed under him. Orgasmic spasms made her push against his grip, but Anduin did not give her a single inch. She would only move as much as he allowed.

There was no period of acceleration, just raw, hard fucking from the start. That each of his slaves was capable of taking his intense thrusts was truly a blessing. Thalyssra only felt pure glee, while he was stretching her tight walls with the repeated thrusts.

Her ass was soon glistening from the sheer amount of pussy juice squirting from her hole. Each thrust was cushioned by those two mounds. Between her stretched legs, her moderately sized tits jiggled.

Anduin let go of one leg, halfway turned Thalyssra, and put the heel of the other on his shoulder. Using that leg for leverage, he kept on pounding the nightborne. Eyes rolled up, he could have bent her into any position. She would only notice the ecstasy of being pounded by her owner.

A hand on her chin, Anduin brushed with his thumb over her lower lip. Her pussy tightened at the sensuous touch. Any feeling of tenderness it invoked was ruined by the woman herself. She felt a part of her Master by her lips and immediately sucked on the thumb, as if it was one of his tendrils.

Chuckling, Anduin put the hand on her throat next. That made her pussy walls constrict hard enough to make the perfect Master aware of his approaching limit. Thalyssra would have thrown her head back again, if he hadn't pinned her neck to the ground. Her screams were choked out, replaced with animalistic grunts.

"Good...." Anduin pressed out between clenched teeth. "...set.. of holes... good... girl!"

The final word was out and he plunged into her depths. He stayed. He came. His seed gushed out and Thalyssra grinned like the satisfied toy she was. Her body shivered with each spurt that filled up her babymaker. The heat pooling inside her was only matched by the heat of the walls around Anduin's cock.

Releasing first her throat, then slowly pulling out of her, Anduin took the moment to press an adoring kiss on Thalyssra's blue lips. "I love you," he whispered. Thalyssra took the liberty of engaging a second kiss even when he began to pull away.

Domination and the sexual slavery both were only worth it because they engaged in it of their own accord.

Thalyssra and Anduin kept on making out, until the nightborne had largely regained her breathing. "I will see you tonight, Master?" she purred.

"As always," he promised her, then actually backed away.

Anduin returned to the carriage. He found it empty, the Elemental Slaves having taken to their other duties after recovering. Climbing into the vehicle, the Emperor of Life enjoyed a ride without any service. He could have called for any of them, but there was something to be said about moments without deviancy.

There were other pleasures all around. The sun shone warm and gentle, the road was smooth, and the realm around him prosperous. The tall towers of Dalaran soon gave way to the open forest beyond Stormwind's walls. Old Stormwind's walls, at least.

Between the town of Goldshire and Stormwind, new districts were rapidly growing. Materials were crafted and hauled by various races, everyone lending their aid for the growth of new properties. Some houses were made of stone, others of brick, yet others were made from carefully shaped trees. The architectural interplay was a marvel to behold.

The carriage took an westward turn, entering a part of Elwynn that was dedicated to the dragons. The area was much wilder than anywhere else. It was much too small to hold any of the dragon flights in their entirety (except the black one, considering it had only two living members). Instead, there were portals scattered about, leading to the various shrines that were being erected all over the world.

Together with the dragons, the inhabitants of the Emerald Dream were all about. The result was a forest where humans were ploughing frolicking dryads and submissive dragon girls against broad trees. Moans and playful giggled filled the air.

Anduin's carriage stooped where the road did. He jumped out without a care and walked towards the centre of it all. "Hey there, stud!" Chromie greeted him. The blonde shortstack stuck her head out behind one of the trees. "I was waiting for you. How do you want me?"

"Reading the time streams to offer yourself readily?" Anduin asked, with a chuckle.

"What other use is there for them really? All of the futures predict a 96,69% chance of eternal prosperity and 24/7 super-duper breeding!" Chromie babbled.

"Hmm, we'll have to consider the remaining chance of failure later," Anduin stated and picked up the shortstack. When it came to his carriable cocksleeves, Chromie was the least gifted in the breasts area, but her thighs really were something. The fat ass on her tiny frame matched the legs, a sight he partook in after turning her around. The bronze tail wagged eagerly, while darkness wrapped around her softly tanned curves, putting her into a nice harness. His hands gripped the blonde's curved horns.

Chromie grinned widely. The smile started perverted and turned positively debauched when he rammed into her from behind. Pussy juices watered the emerald grass, as the first of many orgasms made the cock-addicted little toy drool from both ends. Magic made her nearly weightless, tendrils pinned her to his chest and moved her up and down. She was just a bouncing cocksleeve, perfect to be carry-fucked.

Anduin twisted her nipples, as he walked. Every swinging steps drove his cock into her depths. The folds of the shortstack stretched to accommodate his size. He was already impressive among men, but for a woman of gnomish stature, he was enormous. Fortunate then that all races as tiny and attractive as her were build to be size queen sluts. Their holes were more sensitive the more they got stretch and their insides were flexible enough to take it all.

The bulge of his cock was clearly visible in her flat stomach. Taut skin shifted, while Chromie spasmed as much as the harness allowed her. Her feet dangled. Her toes curled. Her fat ass was pressed in all of its squishiness against his groin. Anduin picked up the pace, grabbed her by the horns, and ploughed her from behind at accelerating speeds.

He was jogging, then he was running. He ran to make her bounce harder and harder. Chromie was a gushing mess. Her lips were curled into an absolutely debauched expression of raw ecstasy. Her pink labia kept on dripping with all the lubrication Anduin needed and more. His hard cock half-retreated, then was pushed right back into her. Gravity impaled her as much as his thrusts did.

Decently sized tits swayed up and down. A tentacle attached to the collar that all of Anduin's slaves always wore. Clenching her teeth, Chromie let out an animalistic grunt, while she was savagely carry-fucked by her owner. "Best--- Timeline----EVER!" she managed to press out, before her eyes rolled up for good.

The intense clinging of her squirting cunt became too much for Anduin to handle. He stopped by a nearby tree. The gargantuan plant was literally made for women to be pinned against them. Smooth bark and moss cushioned the impact. Low, sturdy branches made for proper handles. Anduin held on, while getting Chromie stuck between his cock and a soft place.

The hammering that followed shook the entire tree. The mightiest man in all of Azeroth was using his personal cum dumpster, one of them anyway, to her full potential. Jog-fucking her was nice, but nothing beat a proper rutting with leverage and impact.

Chromie would have agreed, if any of her brain cells had not been preoccupied with getting fried by stimulation. Just a fuckable piece of meat, she was screaming when she was allowed to scream and cumming when she was getting choked. Her ass took the constant impacts, its perfect doubly-spheres getting flattened by the constant ripples.

Then, unceremoniously, Anduin stopped. His seed surged up his shaft. Chromie felt his seed filling her and was fell in love all over again. Each spurt of cum was a shared moment of heaven between Master and slave.

The twitching began to diminish after ten seconds of pure bliss. Anduin went back to shallow thrusts, spurring on twitches of the cocksleeve's folds that massaged every last drop out of him. The massive load made the shortstack softly bloat.

When Anduin pulled out of her, his cum fell in thick drops out of her. He would have been tempted to use her backdoor in the same vein, had he not arrived where he wanted to be.

Under the wanton gazes of the four other dragons, he placed the blonde cumdump on the floor. Twitching and gushing, she was left cockdrunk on the floor, while Anduin headed towards Alexstrasza, Ysera, Onyxia, Stellagosa.

The four had been attracted by the shortstack's orgasmic cries and hurried to this, the governing glade. Unlike the central glade, which was busy with traffic through the publicly available portals of the emerald dream, facilitating global trade and military operations at unfathomable scale, this place was remote and, unless the dragons agreed, seemingly inaccessible. A similar kind of dimensional bend to Anduin's palace was upon the forest, letting no unwanted foot step onto the leaders' retreat.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
429 Followers
123456...9