Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin closed the door behind him and approached. "Now what brilliant debauchery are you up to this time?"

"The Slutstud power generator 2.0!" Baela exclaimed proudly.

"We theorized that we could create a perpetual sex slave breaking machine by having the Slutstud generator attached to more than just a dildo that was being ridden, but a full on automatic fuck machine," Fenella weigher in, her tone a little more regal and yet not less obedient. Both of the tiny women began to serve him, once he had stepped up to them. Fenella enveloped him with his tits, Baela was picked up and kissed deeply.

The whirling of tongues ended only so the enormously endowed shortstack, pregnancy had made her tits as large as Alexstrasza's on a frame only half as tall, could finish explaining. "As you know, Slutstud gets consumed as those exposed to it experience pleasure, so this should in theory, allow the generator to keep working in perpetuity."

"Every house in Stormwind can have a sex slave bound, gagged, and stuffed, to provide the city with electric energy," Fenella swooned, her pussy gushing between the general fantasy, her Master's cock between her sensitive, dark grey tits, and thinking of herself in that situation. "Kept on the machine through the night by their Master, to be taken off hours later, completely fucked silly by the dildo modelled after their owner's cock."

"They won't even mind it, the Slutstud will provide all the energy they need to last the entire time!" Baela exclaimed, only to suddenly orgasm when the Emperor of Life claimed her lips again, Her plush ass at on his palm like a custom-made toy.

"In theory," Fenella sighed, from lust and frustration, the first more than the second. Cupping her tits, she continued to give him the standing tit job that dwarven slaves were so perfect for. Goblins and gnomes were more for standing oral services. "The efficiency isn't quite there though... we theorize that a little more stimulation may be needed."

"I understand," Anduin stated and pulled away from Fenella's magnificent tits. The squishy warmth was sorely missed, but he would feel it again soon. Still carrying the set of tits, ass, and holes, that was Baela, the perfect Master circled around the table. His finger rode up the goblin's cunt as he walked. They effortlessly slipped inside, just as he removed the gag from Mizzy's mouth. The bound, pink-haired gnome was completely restricted -- no doubt to emulate the state any Master would leave their slave in overnight.

Baela moaned, Mizzy screamed, "MASHTAAHR!" The declration was swiftly muffled, Anduin losing no time to ram his cock down her throat. Shortstacks were such perfect sex toys. Size queens by nature, their biology had fully adapted to their new life thanks to Slutstud's effect on gnomes and dwarves -- goblins had been that depraved even without the drug.

Two enormous cocks penetrated the woman that went up to Anduin's groin. The girth of the phalluses showed in her midriff and bulging throat. Despite just how large they looked compared to her tiny form, there was no reason to fear he was harming her. Indeed, the bigger the dick, the more sensitive a shortstack became and Mizz was a premier example of that, properly throat trained as the low-level cum dump was.

Fenella did not even have to turn her head to know the energy output spiked. The moment Anduin's cock was down her throat, Mizzy was squirting all over the piston the dildo was attached to. The moment Mizzy was squirting, Slutstud consumption spiked. The moment Slutstud consumption spiked, the piston moved with increased intensity.

Anduin saw the machine's rapid in and out, crude and incapable of emulating his own skill as it was, as a challenge. Immediately, he went into a rapid pace, using his pink-haired cocksleeve with reckless abandon. Mizzy had no input on the matter, just getting fucked by an inferior machine, steadily getting fresh Slutstud pumped into her, while her Master's perfect cock slid in and out of her throat.

If she could have been remodelled further for his desires, she would have been in those blissful moments. He hammered against her adorable face, accompanied by the constant GLACK! GLACK! GLACK! Of an oral slave getting her purpose fulfilled. However, Mizzy already was just a cumdump. She had been from the moment she had accepted becoming his submissive, the moment she was gifted to him as an attractive piece of ass and tits by the leader of the gnomes. She was the first of the new gnomes, she was his property, as was the nature of things.

Mizzy writhed in the bindings, cumming her brains out, until only thankfulness for being a cumdump remained. Baela watched the events unfold, until her own eyes rolled up. Bouncing on Anduin's fingers while he pounded another woman's throat was high up there in the list of privileged positions a slab of attractive green meat like her could be put into. Fenella, similarly was entranced by the sight. She barely managed to stop scooping his precum of her tits for long enough to pay attention to the incoming data.

Anduin kept on fucking. The quicker he went, the more Mizzy came, the faster the machine went, until it could no longer keep up. The piston stopped in a series of noises, metal and wires breaking down, while Anduin continued to roughly use the gnome for several minutes more, until his orgasm finally approached.

Pulling out at the very last moment, Anduin groaned when his cum surged in heavy spurts. White scattered all over the bound cocksleeve, painting her fair curves with the virile seed that broke her each and every day in a way no machine would ever be able to. It was that realization that dawned on all three of the tinkering shortstacks.

"Of course," Fenella half-panted, while checking on the data. "In order for this to work, the submissive cocksleeve has to 'activated' by her Master first. A nice, rough fucking, to spike the energy levels first, then keep them extra horny for the next few hours! That will make the generator work above self-replenishment levels."

"Make sure you find a way to make these mass-producable," Anduin stated. "Matter of fact, why don't I give you a bit of additional inspiration?"

Fenella turned her gaze, love dominant in her orange eyes, and nodded. There was only one thing that her Master could mean by that. Getting a thorough fucking did wonders for their creativity, little semen addicts that they were.

Mizzy remained bound and spasming on the table, while Anduin approached Fenella. What little focus on the experiment remained in the empress of the dwarves made room for her better slave instincts. Sheepishly she stepped forwards, cupping her massive tits again and wrapping them around her Master's member.

The casual service given earlier and this were entirely different. As his girthy, pale manhood disappeared between the twin mounds of dark grey flesh, the dark-iron cocksleeve drooled. There was no explanation she had to give, no pretence for another purpose she had to keep up. In this moment, she had been chosen as Anduin's personal relief tool and so that was all she was.

Unmarred by responsibility, liberated to fulfil her highest duty, Fenella let herself feel the full bliss of having her cleavage used for his delight. The heat radiating from his cock made her pussy drip strands of gooey love juice, falling on the carpet or running down her thighs as rivulets. Any sort of expression on her hair, framed by red and black hair, made room for the empty-faced submission of a cocksleeve.

Lubricated still by Mizzy's throat, Anduin glided back and forth between her massive tits with ease. Fenella was truly the perfect height. Curving her back a bit and lifting those twin hills let Anduin thrust into the bottom of her cleavage, penetrate through the tunnel of tightly pressed female flesh, and emerge just slightly from the top.

"You're just made to be a fuckable set of tits, aren't you?" Anduin asked, pinching and then twisting one of Fenella's nipples.

"I'm one of your shortstack cocksleeves, Master," Fenella answered, her voice dreamy and laden with desire. "Every part of me exists only to be fuckable. I-" Her graceful words came to a sudden stop when an intense orgasmic shiver ran through her. She swayed a little, struggling to keep her balance while her hyper-sensitive chest was getting used with increasing intensity. The swaying only added to the delight for Anduin, shifting the pressure around his cock in all the right ways.

"You...?" Anduin urged her to keep talking.

"I'm property!" Fenella answered, her voice now notable more ragged. Another orgasm ran through her. Anduin had now hit the pace at which she was getting delivered from one climax to the next without break. Her fantastically thick thighs quivered. Her wide hips wiggled. Her bubble butt jiggled, second only to the ripples that went through her tits.

Anduin put a hand on the back of Fenella's head. He used that as leverage, to guide her, to keep her firmly attached to his cock even while they walked. Her hands kept kneading her tits. It brought her great pleasure, but the only goal on her mind was to massage her Master's cock.

"I'm your fa-aaah-titted, pliable breeding sow!" Fenella exclaimed. "An empress without rights! A holder of titles that exist only toooooo---- transsfeee-eeaaahhrrr them to youuuuu!"

"You're a good girl," Anduin told her, just as he pushed her against the wall.

"I'm a good girl?!" she screamed, ecstatic and disbelieving at the compliment. Then, she yelled it over and over again, while her tits were fucked with loud smacks. "I'm a good girl! I'm a good---! GIRL! I'm a good girl, a good girl, I'm a-"

Anduin put his spare hand on her throat. Fenella's eyes rolled up. Squirting pussy juice soiled the floor of the workshop and her Master's feet. Anduin smiled benevolently at her. She could not help it. She was just a living toy for his pleasure, a few mishaps like that were just natural. As if she had any control over the urges that made her breeding hole gush with ever increasing frequency.

That control was his, over her and all others in his harem.

Baela was drooling herself by this point. The black-haired goblin's saliva dripped onto the massive tits she pressed against her Master's side. Still, she was being carried, still her swollen quim sat on his fingers. Each time he pushed hard between Fenella's tits, the other shortstack bounced and came herself, following the events with an empty head. Thinking was for after he had soaked her brain in cum again.

Fenella took a deep, necessary breath when her Master released her throat. "-good girl," she continued her self-affirming chant, squirting another time when the memory of Master's compliment travelled through her hazy mind. A second breath, she was allow, then Anduin pulled her head down.

Flexible and enormously endowed, Fenella was perfectly able to suck the head of his cock while he kept on ploughing her tits. A properly trained set of holes, the dark iron empress did as all submissives, from the lowliest night elven street corner stress relief to the highest of Anduin's personal holes, should. With tongue, lips, and vibrating moans, she worshipped the tip of his cock, as he reduced his movements to rapid, but shallow thrusts. He never left the embrace of her tits or the touch of her lips. Strands of precum and other sticky juices connected the underside of her massive tits to his groin.

Fenella was a mess. A fantastic mess of a toy well in use. Her face was stained, her thighs glistened, and her eyes were constantly hidden behind half-closed lids. She was the cocksleeve equivalent of a well-oiled cog, doing her best as part of the machinery living and breathing only to extract the next load and get pregnant with the next child of her perfect Master.

Anduin simply stayed his motions when he got close. He sealed all of Fenella's pleasure for those moments. She moaned with appreciation, her mind clearing up just enough to fully dedicate her entire being to the task of making him cum. No greater pleasure was there, in all of the bliss he brought, than being a toy.

He came and Fenella was filled with joy. Every fibre of her being rejoiced at the seed spurting into her mouth. Still, her direct pleasure remained sealed, but it did not matter. Anduin was filling her, relief making him groan. He closed his eyes for a moment to just enjoy the heat and the tingling.

His cock dribbled a few more drops of cum when he pulled back. Not all had managed to find its way into Fenella's filled mouth. Carefully tilting her head back, the dwarven cum dump presented the sheer volume of his seed. "Swallow," he allowed her.

Just as Fenella gulped, he unlocked her pleasure again. The sticky juices filled her stomach and her mind with instantaneous bliss. What little she had recovered of her functioning mind was suddenly smothered again by the sheer storm of ecstasy of the pleasure her Master had held back.

Gliding down the smooth wall, Fenella kept on squirting even after her butt had met the heated floor. Spasming, hips bucking, she screamed something approximating his title. Then she just moaned, her body still in a state of multiple overlapping orgasms, while her voice was too wrecked to continue.

Anduin did not miss a single beat. He moved Baela in front of him. Fat tits jiggled on her chest, the overabundant green enough to sag, despite how wonderfully firm her breasts were, almost to her midriff. "Ohhhhh, yessssss, stuuuuuuuud!" her moans were drawn out cries of orgasmic delight. Three tendrils wrapped around her form, flowing towards one another and connecting into a harness. The goblin size queen was tied to her Master, shackled by his will and the contract the made the day she sold out her city for a quick fuck by a big dick stud and power -- man, had she gotten so much more than she deserved out of that bargain.

The harness coupled with a levitation spell to utilize Baela's size as one of the premiere walkaround toys. "Really, I should always keep one of you around when I am walking anywhere," Anduin hummed when he grabbed the set of tit, ass, holes, and a cute face by the waist. Her weightless form, anchored by nothing else than his designs in a relative position to him, was easily pulled down.

"Yes, yes, yes, you should, stud!" Baela agreed feverishly, while her shortstack folds stretched around his manhood. The tiny, tight hole had been barely widened by his fingers.Despite her diminutive height, the goblin had hips wide enough to accommodate his girth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fu-u-u-uck!" The mother of one, already re-bred sex slave howled when he pushed up against her womb, then shoved it deeper into her body.

Every last one of her instinct cheered, flooding her already overcharged system with yet more of the happy chemicals. The more he stretched her dense folds, the more he forced her elastic organs to make room for his manhood, the more she came. It had been a design feature of goblins even before. Really, those fecund, small species had always been build for Anduin's new world.

Collared, leashed, and bound, Baela hung from his cock. Tendrils reached out from the harness, pulling up her ankles, binding her knees to her collar, and her wrists together under her ass. Fully stuffed and fully restrained, the leader of Booty Bay looked up at her Master in a last second of focused.

Then, her yellow eyes rolled up. His cock was fully inside her. She squirted. Each intense spurt of clear pussy juices broke against Anduin's skin, to then drip down through the little gaps that existed between his and his short, stacked pleasure toy. The love fluids rained down on Fenella's still twitching form.

"Shortstacks are for carry fucks," Anduin told the pliable goblin. The magic freed his hands, to sink into the huge tits, to pull on her nipples, and to watch them jiggle back into their firmness once her let go.

"Shortshtacks are for cahry fucksh," Baela repeated happily. There was no need to convince her of something she already believed with all of her being. "I exisht for carry fuuuuksh.... Mashtahhhr can pick meee uhhhp whenever you waaahnt.... Mashtaaaahr keeeep breeedin' hish walking shleeeve."

"That's right, I'll keep on breeding you," Anduin confirmed. He squeezed one of her nipples again, this time causing a spurt of the ambrosia his haremettes could so readily produced, filled to the brim with all of the magic required to make his heirs demigods in their own right -- at a minimum.

Anduin stretched his magical muscle and realized how late it was already. Touring the entirety of Stormwind had taken more time than he had estimated. Not that it mattered, the demands of daily administration had sorted themselves out. He was free to fuck around and today he felt like enjoying that to its fullest.

Casually, he pulled away from the wall. Unlike Chromie earlier in the day, Anduin did not even have to put a special skip in his step to pound Baela as he walked. The spell he wove made the goblin bounce. Her tiny, glistening hole was so utterly stretched to accommodate him. He could feel the momentum of her swaying softness, of her giant tits and fat ass, with every step. Hers was truly the body of a fertility goddess. With the strength that being part of his harem granted her and her own brilliance, she might as well have been one.

Future generations would see her as one. They would see all of his harem as the goddesses of fertility.

Anduin freed Mizzy of her shackles. "Follow," he told both the gnome and the dwarven cocksleeve, before heading for the door. Both knew better than to walk like they were people.

Walking and pounding Baela, Anduin slowly lead the way through the massive corridors of his palace. He was not bothered by how slow two small, crawling women were. They would arrive back at his quarters exactly when he wanted, the enchantments in the walls would make it so.

Instead, he focused on Baela. On her delicious curves, her ragged breathing, and the wide, half-insane, half-adoring smile that showed off her pearly white teeth. He hooked a thumb into her chin, pulling at the corner of her mouth while scratching the base of her pointy ear. She squirted all over again, leaving behind the perfect Master a trail of her juices.

The enchantment made the bouncing of the goblin more and more intense as her owner desired. Soon, every single one threatened to have him slide out of her. The magic perfectly measured when he was about to leave the snug embrace of her cunt, then pulled her back down with enough force to make those enormous tits sway up to her chin. Her fat ass cushioned the impact with a loud "PLAP!"

Just the sound was enough to have the two cock drunk shortstacks following them experience orgasms of their own. Lesser ones, for certain, but the sex slaves had been so thoroughly trained and conditioned that just the noises of sex were enough to make their every servile curves tremble with euphoria.

Anduin walked for a while, his sexual appetite only overpowered by his ability to live out that appetite. When he stopped, he did so by pushed Baela against the wall again, right next to the door to his quarters, and undoing all of the magic.

The harness was gone, but her legs remained up. Pressed against the hard stone by Anduin's powerful body, she was kept right as she was: a set of soft female assets for him to use. He replaced the previous bouncing with the thrusting of his hips. It was, against all expectations normal mortals may put into place, harder, rougher, and deeper than the magic had allowed.

Fenella and Mizzy experienced more than light orgasms watching the rapid rutting into the third of their number. Baela actually forgot who she was for the time being. She was just the hole that kept on massaging her Master's manhood with its snugly fitting walls. No one could have designed a better tool to extract semen.

1...456789