Who Are Better Men or Women?

Story Info
Two best friends, a woman, a question.
1.6k words
4.44
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting with my best friend and his girlfriend we talked about sex of course, they both knew I was openly gay and loved cock. Dale and his girlfriend Chrissy both loved to hang out with me, Dale and I friends from high school, Chrissy and I bonded the first time we met. I was pretty sure she wanted to see is she could turn me.

The conversation of course about sex, the topic tonight was who was better at oral and anal sex, for both women and men, but mostly men. Dale was a tall guy, slim long legs, a hairy chest, long arms and long fingers, he was a handsome man with a full dark beard trimmed really short, a nice package. To say I ever saw his cock I never had, but I did see him semi in his jeans more than once.

Chrissy was a very attractive woman nice big tits and a hot curvy body, nice pouty lips and a great ass, if she was a man I would so fuck her. I was an average guy, I worked out I had a great body, nice pecs a V-shaped torso and long muscular legs. My cock was eight by five uncut and always hard, watching Dale and her making out made me hard I so wanted to suck and rim him then put my cock into his virgin ass.

So here we were having a drink and smoking a few joints, the conversation always turned to sex, even Chrissy was always horny for cock, like myself she could never get enough. The debate was who gave better oral sex? I of course was sure men knew how to service a man better than any woman on the planet. She said that women knew how to suck a cock much better and eat pussy better than any man ever could.

I did not argue on the pussy part but put a cock in front of me and I will drain him in no time and he will tell me I was the best he ever had. Dale held back he really did not put in any input to the conversation, we both looked at him and asked him who was better men or women? He looked at us both and commented that he only ever had a woman suck his cock so he really never knew what man could do with a cock.

She looked at me and then at him and told him to pull it out and let us both try, see who was the better of the two. I was not sure I wanted to suck my best friends cock, but I have to say I was curious how big it was and if I really was better than she was. He of course refused, he was not about to let his best friend see or suck his cock.

"You're such a pussy Dale, I so want us to have a threesome with another guy and another woman but you're such a tight ass about sex all the time. I need some variety, I need another cock in me, I need another cock to suck, I want a pussy to lick then watch you put your cock in her and let me lick you both while you fuck."

Holy hell, Chrissy was putting it on the line with Dale, she let him have it and she even told him it would end their relationship because he was such a tight ass about sex. She sat there she was mad as hell, now I wanted to suck his cock, show him how a real man sucks cock, see who is better.

He tried to suck up to her and she told him to "Fuck off" I smiled at her comment, almost laughing.

"You seriously want me to let Billy suck my cock? Are you insane?"

"I am not insane, if I had a gay best friend I sure as hell would let her lick my pussy as much as she wanted too, if I were you and had Billy here as a best friend I sure as hell would have let him suck me years ago, you're the one who is nuts."

They both sat there mad at each other, she got up and went to the bathroom, as soon as she left the room he asked me what my opinion was on the subject, I told him I agreed with her, if I had a gay best friend and this guy wanted to suck my cock I would let him suck it all the time.

"Dale you have a very low sex drive, you want sex once a week, Chrissy and I want it three times a day, me sucking your cock is not going to make you gay, I'm the gay one not you, let us show you who is better at sucking cock."

She came back out and she was mad, she said she was going home she was tired of all of this bullshit, she grabbed her coat and walked out, no goodbye she just left.

"Pretty sure she is not coming back Dale, you really need to step it up, you have what seems to be a really nice cock you need to use it a lot more, she loves sex, you need to try harder."

I got up and went to the bathroom, when I came back in the room he was still in the same spot.

"So Billy you would want to suck my cock?"

"Fuck yes, how do you not know this? I make it so obvious all the comments and how I stare at your cock all the time. Fuck are you blind?"

He sat there not sure what to do.

"Dale can you ever imagine me sucking your cock, making you cum?"

"Yeah I think I could."

"Either you can or you can't, fuck Dale maybe this is just what you need to get your libido running in overdrive."

He stood up and pulled off his sweats, he had on a pair of boxer briefs, his cock soft, he pulled off his tee and then his briefs. His cock flopped out the man so hairy, he needed a trim, he had one of the nicest cocks I had seen. Uncut with a foreskin that hugged the knob, the shaft nice and thick, his cock slowly started to grow.

He peeled back the foreskin and his glistening knob came into view, he had a set of huge boulders for balls in a very hairy sack. Straight men really should be taught how to groom their privates, I stared at his cock I reached out to touch it. I had the tip of his cock in my hand, it felt so nice in my hand, I had to taste it.

I got on my knees and gently stroked it, I held his cock like it was the last cock on the planet, I leaned in and took it in my mouth. My tongue cradled it, I gently sucked as it grew in my mouth, I slowly sucked down harder on it. I cradled his balls in my hand and they lifted in their sack, I made him fuck my mouth and stroked his balls in my hand.

He took my head in his hands and pushed his cock in deeper, his cock in my throat, his balls tucked in and he blasted me with a massive load of cum. I licked him clean and swallowed every single drop, he pulled out his knob to sensitive at this point. He pulled me to my feet he and I eye to eye.

"Fuck Billy that was the best blow job I have ever had, the question that was asked is you are better than anyone I have ever had."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in closer, he had this look of worry in his face, I pulled his head into mine and pressed my lips to his. He did not kiss me back at first but then his lips pressed into my own, his hands all over my body, settling on my ass cheeks. His cock hard again and ready for round two.

"Billy could I maybe put my cock in your ass?"

I did not answer I took off my clothes and turned my ass to his cock, I spit in my hand and wet my hole, he spit in his hand and wet his cock. He pushed his cock to my hole and his cock slid in, he fucked me gentle at first, but with some feedback he pounded his cock into my ass. His load in deep, I felt the warm wet cum seep into my tight ass.

He rested on my back, winded his cock softening, he pulled out and turned me pulled me in to hug me, his lips on my own, we kissed.

"Lets go to bed Dale, I need another round or two."

He smiled at me, seems he had a load or two more to give me.

Dale fucked me again and I sucked a load out of him, he and I sixty nine and he got to suck his first cock. He and I snuggled in to each other, his head on my shoulder, my arm around him holding him tight, his arm on my chest, his legs over my thigh.

"Billy you lied!"

"What do you mean I lied, about what?"

"You said this would not turn me gay, look at me now liar."

He and I laughed, then we kissed then we fell asleep in each others arms. He broke up with Chrissy, she told him she knew the whole time he was gay for me, he just needed a little push to get him to realize it. Dale and I are still together, its been five years, yeah we married, he and I have two kids, the weed and the booze no longer in the picture, but we both love each other a lot.