All Comments on 'Who Ava Did Next'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot!!

Please keep on writing and keep your stories coming quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Trash

I never really leave comments, but this piece of filth inspired me. This will be the last story I read from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woo hoo! Thank you thank you thank you!

It's been a couple of months. I was concerned you had stopped writing for whatever reason. I know this sort of story isn't everyone's cup of tea, but man, I thought it was hot! Okay, so I'm not too into the Nazism thing as much as the demonism, but no biggie. I love all the recurring characters. I love how Ted was slowly broken down. About the only complaint it that it was shorter than most of your other stories, but frankly, I'm so appreciative to FINALLY be able to read another of your submissions that that's all I care about. (Paragraph) One thing I don't get is why anyone who is liable to be offended by this sort of thing would read a story in the category of nonconsent/reluctance in the first place? As far as I'm concerned, you gave ample warning --- not only the category, but you introduce demonism and Naziism in your friggin' prologue for goodness' sakes. Keep the stories coming, and thank you so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Getting too predictable. And you should forget those mentions of Nazism whatsoever.

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
Awesome

Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous