All Comments on 'Who Fucked Me Best? You Daddy!!!'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

Please be kind enough to score the story a 5, so more readers will enjoy it. Unless the story scores 4.5 it is often passed by. Glad so many of you enjoyed it! Incest is a touchy topic but a popular one. It can bring emotional catharsis to some and devastation to others. Dealing with such situations, one of the complexities of human interactions, requires learning to accept and welcome sexual interplay between mothers and sons or daughters and fathers or among siblings, where such behavior is encouraged. Contrary to popular misinformation, children born from such unions are normal unless genetic diseases are present. There is a fine line between loving a parent and having sex with them and what greater expression of love exists than sexual intimacy?

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 1 year ago

Keep it up, Bro!!!

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

Dear bro Ashesh, the next story I dedicate to you! It has a scene with a gorgeous Indian woman. God bless and keep you well. Looking forward to seeing you. I'm spending more time in California but now that the pandemic is as common as a cold, I'll be in NY city more often. Come and visit, we have some good Indian restaurants there. erectus123

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

This story is based on a girl I met in a London Hotel who had the kindness to come to my room after hours. We spent most of the night talking. I had to leave the next morning but we kept in touch for several years until she married. She asked me to stop our correspondence as her new husband in Ireland knew nothing of her previous time as a sex worker and would not approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't quit your day job!!!

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon, what you do at night is our secret.

kirstymiakirstymiaabout 1 year ago

Great reads make my sheets very wet, reading this has turned my bedroom into a swimming pool, loved it xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...