Who Fucked Me Best? You Daddy!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said that, my legs automatically opened wide.

He leaned forward and kissed my tits and then my vagina several times before he began licking. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was enjoying every minute. His big hand had caressed me, and then one of his fingers penetrated me, helped by the thick saliva he had laid down. I leaned back and let him penetrate me until I started making animal-like noises as I climaxed several times.

When he withdrew his big finger, I objected,

"You've gone this far. Now let me suck your cock," I said.

I raised up and he lifted my head to the level of his sex. I rolled back his thick foreskin to admire the gnarly weapon he possessed. I licked all over and fit it deep in my mouth, expertly like a professional, swirling my tongue around the penis head as Jacko had taught me, holding tight to his two large testicles. Finally, I could taste his pre-cum.

"I can tell you are ready to cum, Daddy."

"That's sweet, you calling me Daddy, I have a daughter somewhere in this wide world about your age."

"I'm twenty now."

"Yes, so must she be."

"Daddy, now you must fuck me as you did back in that pub in Dover, where the men got me drunk and abused me. But Daddy, your cock was the biggest, and you fucked me not like a trollop, but like a lover."

"Ah yes, you remember. I returned the next night to find you, but you had gone."

"I couldn't well remain there after they'd publicly mistreated me."

"I suppose so."

"But now Daddy, we are together, you must fuck me once more."

He pulled back and his dick popped out of my mouth and Daddy was off to the races, rolling me onto my belly, lifting my hips, this time preparing to fuck me from behind. He shoved his colossal manhood between my legs and in one smooth movement squired my vagina, brushing past my cunt wings and ramming his dick deep inside my private parts.

"Don't stop," I groaned, "Please don't stop. Fuck me hard until you cum inside me."

He continued to throttle my sex until it felt raw and painful but I wanted even more.

Finally, he pulled me closer by my ass cheeks so I was crushed tight to his pubes and said,

"Oh my God girl, I'm cumming inside you as I've never cum before."

And it was true, his sperm shot like a thunderbolt time after time, I could feel ten separate explosions as he overfilled my orifice. When I felt he was about to pull out, I reached back and held him tightly, my hands on his hard-muscled ass.

"Don't go, stay inside me," I begged, and he remained there until his erection softened and finally I released him.

"Oh Daddy, that was the sweetest fuck of my life."

"You must call me Oscar. I get a funny feeling when you call me Daddy."

I realized if I told him who I really was, that he was my real father, it might set off a chain of guilt I did not wish upon him. For me, our incestuous relationship held no guilt. It was as if his passionate lovemaking made up for the years I had to live without a father. If our fornication was a sin, sin on dearest Daddy.

"Yes Oscar, you are right, I shan't call you Daddy."

"And your name is," as he caressed my breasts," my little darling with these big tits?"

"My friends, call me Debbie. Please be my friend."

"Well, we certainly are fuck buddies. Listen here Deb, I work here Mondays thru Fridays and there is an assistant to take my place if I take a break. Any time you want to get fucked, just knock on the side door for employees and I'll get you in for free."

"Thank you, Oscar, I will come to suck your big cock and let you fuck me any way you like. Even in my asshole, if you like that sort of thing.

When I said that, a big smile came over his face.

"Don't you worry, Oscar, I'll be back."

We both laughed. He smacked my bare ass as if taking my measure. The idea of butt fucking me must have excited him as his prick began to grow.

"Oh, do you think I could fit in here?" His hand had remained on my ass and one of his fingers was probing my buttock. With his other hand, he shook his cock up and down.

"I'll fit you in if it is the last thing I do," I said staring wide-eyed at hi organ.

"It might well be," he laughed. "I can see you are a lass who is up for anything."

"With you Oscar, I truly am."

"Oh, my, after that good fucking, I've got to take a piss."

"Would you let me hold your cock as you piss, please?"

"That's something you want to do?"

"Yes, I want to know your cock in every aspect of its being."

"Alright. Come along."

I followed him into a small, but clean white-tiled bathroom. The toilet was tiny but more than adequate for a whizz. He pulled down his pants so I could see all of his massive howitzer somewhat reduced in size. I took it in hand, pulled back the foreskin, and kissed its head.

"Stand back now, the cannon is about to fire."

And fire it did, a fierce stream of yellow liquid with white tufts of sperm that had remained in the channel. I held it gently so as not to impact the exit of this turbulent stream, even though I fancied myself for the moment a fire chief putting out a fire. When the stream finally dissipated,

"That's all he wrote," quipped Oscar. "Shake it off."

I shook it and a few more drops of urine fell from its smiling face. I quickly leaned forward and mouthed the head to clean off every drop.

"Oh, no need for that," he said, but I popped it out of my mouth as clean as a newborn baby. Although a silly expression as newborns are not clean.

He took possession of my locker medallion attached to the elastic band that was still around my wrist and fetched my locker basket from the back of the screened-in area. I carried the basket into the women's section to get dressed. One of the young women stared at my tits and stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled back at her and thought, I'm too fucked over to be fooling around with the likes of her. I put on my shorts but was still bare-chested.

Then she walked over to me. I could see her nipples had puckered and she wasn't wearing a bra under her halter,

"My name is Erma. Do you come here often?"

"I'm Debbie, how do? No Emma, this is my first time, but I'm considering returning."

"It's kind of a rough place, the boys get very bold, but it's the best we've got in the neighborhood."

"If you do come back, I'd like to spend some time with you," and she stepped closer and put her hand on my tit and kissed me, her long tongue splitting open my lips. Then she pulled away.

"Ugh, you taste like pissy cum. Did you get fucked here today?"

"Maybe," I teased, "Nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah, but you should have washed it out, it's making a cum circle on your shorts."

"I never wash it out, it's a badge of honor," I said, throwing my head back and heading towards the pool entry door when I turned and said,

"Next time Emma, you can lick me clean."

"Emma looked confused and responded nodding her head,

"Sure, Deb, whatever you like."

Now dressed in my street clothes; I reclaimed my towel and the paperback I'd left out in the pool area. The towel was still warm from the sun but the edges of the paperback, like my full ripe vagina, were wet. I could see the ruffians, they'd grabbed another girl and were dunking her as they felt her up.

I thought, yes boys will be boys. They do all these silly immature things because what they really want is pussy. Even with the attempt, they made on me, it was still a wonderful afternoon. Would I return? Most probably, yes.

Would I tell Oscar he was my real daddy? Probably not. You don't want to endanger and lose a good thing and finding Daddy was a good thing, even if he didn't know who he really was. When his big cock, like the branch of an oak tree, was inside me, I finally felt at home.

I wondered, is it really incest if Daddy doesn't know he's fucking his daughter? That was something I'd ponder in the many months ahead while Dearest Daddy was stretching my tight ass and cunt to holster his big cock. And then there was Emma, waiting to lick me clean and fresh.

THE END

Dear Reader,

I know it's fun to fancy oneself a literary critic but those of us who produce these stories work very hard to make them entertaining and readable. If you enjoyed this story please give it a 4 or 5 vote so others will find it and enjoy it. A low vote has the effect of removing a story from the readership. Your comments are always welcome.

Thanks, erectus123