Who I am in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer began to take control of the situation, moving herself on top of Ivy and kissing down her neck and chest, reaching into that vulnerable place in her heart. Ivy could feel herself giving into the affection of her lover in the darkness of the room, but the deepest parts of her heart cried out to bask in the light.

"Summer, wait, I..." Ivy interjected, moving to sit up. Summer paused and pulled herself away, turning on a nearby lamp.

"Is something wrong?" Summer asked. Ivy could hear the anxiety in her voice.

"No, nothing is wrong, but... " Ivy trailed off, reaching over to her discarded jacket and pulling out a vial of green liquid. "I need to show you something."

Ivy opened the vial and drank it. It smelled of herbs and spring. The taste was earthy and bitter, but within seconds, Ivy could feel the effects. She could feel her skin radiating, as if she had just flown toward the sun. She felt a flourish of joy pass through her chest and burst forth. The small seed on her chest crackled to life and the ivy inside quickly grew around her torso. Summer covered her mouth with her hands as she witnessed the process in the lamp light.

"For years, I've had this... this condition. I've had to hide it away all this time, but... after you shared such a personal place in your heart with me, I wanted to show you this part of me," Ivy said, letting her fears and anxieties be covered and crushed by the growing vines around her. Ivy couldn't tell what expression Summer hid, but she felt a burden lift from her shoulders.

"If this is too much, I understand. I know this isn't normal, and I know it's sudden for me to tell you. I'll go if you need me to," Ivy breathed, her body vibrating with a strange joy. The acceptance or rejection she was about to face meant little to her in that moment. What mattered was that Summer's eyes were on her. The woman she loved knew of who she really was, and she didn't have to hide it anymore.

"Ivy... " Summer managed to say, her hands falling from her face. She was starting to cry, but she was smiling.

Summer moved toward Ivy and embraced her, nuzzling her head in Ivy's chest. Ivy slowly moved her hands up and around Summer, holding her close.

"Thank you, Ivy," she cried. "Thank you for showing me such a beautiful part of you."

Ivy felt her tears start to well up in her eyes. She almost felt silly for thinking there was a chance that Summer could reject her because this. She reached down and pulled Summer from her breasts and into a kiss. Summer could feel the warmth of the sun in her affection.

They once again collapsed onto the bed in a tangled mess, kissing and stroking each other with reckless abandon.

"You're safe in my arms, Summer," Ivy purred, making Summer shudder in pleasure. "Let me take care of you tonight."

Summer nodded as best she could between mews and moans from Ivy's affection. The positive energy that Ivy radiated felt almost contagious as the two held and touched each other, cherishing every moment.

Ivy pushed herself inside of Summer and she bucked and groaned in response. They basked in the glow of desire for each other as their eyes met and connected in the dim light. As Ivy explored the wet warmth of her lover, she could see the fragile little girl inside of her, begging to be cared for. Ivy smiled.

"You're such a good girl, Summer. Just let go and I will take care of you."

Summer's eyes glazed over with need and desire. Ivy felt like she was holding the most precious thing in the world between her fingers, and she wanted to do everything she could to keep it safe and happy. She gently coaxed Summer's orgasm out of her as she cooed into her ear to make sure Summer knew that she was safe and loved.

As they came down from the heavens of their affection, Ivy held Summer close to her chest. Summer passively traced the outlines of her vines with her finger, her breathing becoming more steady and her tears slowing.

"I never would have guessed that you were hiding such a beautiful part of yourself from the world..." Summer whispered to herself. Ivy smiled, the joy of acceptance adding to her radiating body.

"I thought I was a freak for a long time, and while I still need to hide it most the time, I'm glad I could share who I am in the sun with you."

Summer giggled to herself.

"You're just ripping off my song title now."

"Maybe, but it's still true."