Who is Milly? Pt. 03

Story Info
While trying to help Milly Eve lands up in a messy situation.
1.3k words
4.2
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers

After that incident that I witnessed in the office I was heartbroken. But Milly still intrigued me. After all, I was not ready to accept that Milly was someone who would sleep with anyone. So the next day I decided to do something which I never expected I would.

Next morning I dressed up in a black t-shirt and blue jeans to look as monotone as possible. I reached college to find Milly in her usual place with her cheerful smile. Jack was not there even today. She waved at me from far and signaled me to sit beside her. I was hesitant but how could I stay away from her? So I slowly walked towards her seat and sat down.

She asked, "So, did you do the assignment?"

"Not yet. You?"

"I have started but I am a little struck in a place."

"Which topic?"

"The research methodology one. I don't know what to write in research rationale."

"Just write what made you think about doing the project."

"Are you upset on me?"

What? How did she guess that out? Was I too rude with her? I am not upset. I just.. just want an explanation of the what the fuck is happening.

"No.. why are you asking that?"

"You look a little distant today. I could just feel something different the way you walked towards me."

Did she really notice me like this? Isn't this what couples do? Guess each other's feelings or notice them closely. Do I really matter to her?

"Look we need to talk."

"Woah.. You look serious.. Did I do something wrong? Just speak it out."

"Okay.. so.. I kinda saw something. And I don't know what to feel about it."

"What did you see?", she looked a little scared. Her eyes were wider.

"I saw you and the professor.."

"Shit!"

She suddenly stood up grabbed her bag and started to walk hurriedly towards the door.

I couldn't see her go like this. I shouted, "Wait.. Lets talk.. Please.."

I followed her out of the class in the corridor. She entered the washroom and locked herself in a stall.

I knocked the door and said gently.

"Hey.. I don't know what's happening but we need to talk. I mean if you want to."

She was silent for sometime. Then she slowly replied, "Okay. I am coming out. Lets go somewhere and talk."

"Surely. Lets go to the garden and find a spot to sit."

As we entered the garden of the college, it was adorned with roses and white lilies. The green lush bushes made private corners in the middle. There were small wooden benches in different locations for resting. Generally in this time of the day there weren't much people.

We found a bench a little isolated in the exit part of the garden. Her hazel eyes looked more clearer in the sun giving it a mesmerizing effect. Her hair fell gently on her shoulders and rested on her back. There was a gentle wind making her flicks move. But she looked worried and scared. It was painful to watch her like that.

She took out her phone and pointed it at my face. It was a picture of her sleeping but naked. I was shocked at the sudden revelation. She was wearing a tie in her neck, her hair in two pony tails. Her pink nipples were hard and her legs were crossed. Her pussy was not visible.

I was shocked but also aroused looking at her so vulnerable in front of me.

"Ummm... Did someone.. I mean.. this was without consent right?" I asked.

"Yes. This was taken in high school. The professor's friend used to teach me in high school. It was last year in my high school and since I was studying late I was 18 then. I used to go to his house for tuition. One day he offered me a drink which was drugged. When I woke up, I was in his bed. I don't remember anything what happened during that time. But he showed me this picture and blackmailed me to have sex with him all the time. I shifted to college and tried to avoid him, so he sent this to this professor and now they both use me from time to time.."

"My god..!! You need to go to the police and not succumb to them. I can go with you. This is not okay.. You even let him cum inside you.. Its dangerous.."

"If my parents find out, I am dead.. "

"But you did nothing wrong Milly. You are a victim."

Tears were rolling down her face. I couldn't hold it. I pulled her by her hand closer to me and hugged her tight. I was judging her while she was a victim.

"Its okay, you are not alone. I am right here. We will stop it."

"I want to confess something. After they started to fuck me regularly, I started to enjoy it sometimes. Am I slut?"

I was not sure what to answer to that. But it explained why she moaned so much when they were fucking.

"Does Jack know about this?"

"No. of course not."

I said, "Lets confront them. We need proof that they are blackmailing you to go to police."

She was hesitant, "Are.. you.. sure? They are scary men.."

We decided to go to the room of the professor and say that she wont comply to them and record the conversation secretly.

We went to the door and knocked and opened it. The professor looked up and said, "Yes come in."

I already had the voice recorder on.

"I wont have sex with you anymore." She declared.

The professor looked astonished.

But then made a serious face and said, "I don't know what you are talking about Milly. I don't think this is appropriate to say such a thing to a professor. It's better if you leave."

He was stern.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. Is it appropriate to blackmail a high school girl into having sex with you? And not just you but also Mr. Thomas."

(She was 18 then)

"Miss Milly! Stop throwing baseless allegations on me. If you are so sure why don't you prove it?"

His arrogance made me lose my shit.

"Stop pretending you pervert!! Just admit it!!"

"How dare you?? Get out now!!" He screamed.

We didn't think it out properly. We actually had no proof that he blackmailed her. And he won't admit it so easily. We had to think something else.

I dragged Milly out of the room. "He is not going to admit it." I said.

"We need to think of something else. I am worried if he will post the picture now."

"We should try to pacify him now and think of some other way of making him confess."

Milly went to the room again. This time she went near the professor and sat on her knees. "Please don't post that picture which Mr. Thomas took of me in high school."

"Why are you here now?" he replied.

"She saw us having sex in the college. So I had to do it."

He took a page and scribbled on it-

"Well then we don't have an option. She needs to come in this too now."

"What do you mean?" Milly said

He wrote again-

"Ask her to join in with us or I will post the picture."

"Please don't do this."

"Do what?" he smirked.

He folded the page and kept in his pocket. He was smarter than we thought.

Milly came back with a pale face. I was worried sick of what was happening inside. She looked at me and broke the news to me.

What the real fuck? I was trying to help her but I landed up in a bigger mess. What should I do now?

Should I stop this by running to the cops with no valid proof or should I help Milly and do as he says?

Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers