Who is Milly? Pt. 02

Story Info
Eve's journey in discovering Milly.
1.3k words
4.05
3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers

Continuation of part 1. Thank you so much for the views!

After the eventful night with loads of question in my mind, I went home tired. The next day we were about to encounter each other in the HR Analytics class, I was not sure if I was ready for it. She would come in holding hands of her boyfriend and stare into my eyes (probably, or maybe not).

It was the next day already. I got up with my curls all a mess. I chose to wear a basic blue pair of jeans and a yellow t-shirt. Walked down the street for my bus. As I was waiting in the bus stop, the wind was blowing, the sun was mild. The bus came and as I looked up. There she was. I could see her through the window. Her hairlocks swinging in the wind. Her lips with the baby pink lip-tint on it. Juicy as it was. Made me think of the last night's kiss.

I got up the bus and to my amusement her boyfriend was not there, in fact the seat next to her was empty. I took the courage and walked up to her.

"Is it taken?"

"Ahh.. No no.." She looked as if woken up from her daze.

I squeezed into the seat next to her, it was a little smaller for both of us. Well, it was helping me. I slowly put my hands on the back of her shoulders. She looked at me into my eyes, and smiled so innocently. I wanted to jump on her there itself. But I knew it was not the best action plan.

"So, did you sleep well last night?"

"Not really. You?"

She bent her head in the side looking perplexed and concerned. "Why?"

"I...I.. had a lot to think about.."

"Like what?"

How could I say to her? What I was thinking.

"About you..."

"Me..?" She looked more interested.

"Yes you. I can't get over.... you know what.."

"No I don't. Tell me more.." and she laughed a little. Was she teasing me?

So I bent in more closer. I put my fingers on her hairlocks, playing with them said, "Well I can show you again what I was thinking about..."

She smiled a naughty smile and said, "I would love that."

That was it. I couldn't control anymore. The bus was filled with crowd, people were busy trying to find places to sit or talking to each other. I bent forward and touched her soft lips with mine. It was so gentle. She pressed her lips harder on me, kissing me more passionately. We were making out!! In the bus filled with people.

She slowly moved her hands and rested in on my thighs. Her hand tightened the grip. The feeling was so intense, I could hardly breathe. I slid my hand across her back and took it down, to her ass. It was so soft and bouncy. I gripped it tight. She gasped a little as I pinched her ass.

Our breaths were restless, hearts beating fast, holding each other in a bus, devouring each other. Suddenly the bus stopped abruptly, making us fall forward from the seat. Bumping our heads in the front seat. We both let out a laugh, looking at each other and hugging.

This was a memory I wanted to cherish. I couldn't believe this was happening. We were enjoying and loving each other. But she was still not mine. Would she be mine now?

We were about to reach our college. So we sat up and straightened our dresses. Her pink shirt and white skirt was so beautifully matching her sweet face. We walked down the bus towards our college gates. I was expecting her to keep some distance from me because we reached but she did not hesitate. She kept her hand at my waist and walked cheerfully.

We reached the class, I sat in the second bench to take notes. She unexpectedly sat beside me. Normally she would sit in the last bench making out with Jack, her boyfriend. Maybe because he was not there today, she was sitting with me. Anyways, I loved it.

The class started, the professor was speaking but none was getting through me. I was sitting with her, that's all that mattered. Suddenly she put her hands on my legs. My heart skipped a beat. I looked at her surprised. She was mildly laughing. Her hands moved a little up towards my nether.

Ohhh Myy!! She touched my pussy. She griped it hard from outside my jeans. I was already getting wet. It was an amazing feeling. She smirked as the wetness started to appear on my jeans a little. My lips were plump and the jeans was tight between it.

Clickk tap...! The book was closed with a crisp sound by the professor. The class was over. We had to stop.

She laughed a little and then moved her hand.

"I need to check in my assignment with the professor, I will get back to you." she said.

I was a taken aback with the abrupt end. But anyways I said,

"Okay. Come back soon."

Did I sound to clingy? Why would she come back to me? Our classes were over. My overthinking mind went to a whirlwind of questions.

She went out the door with her hips swaying, making my mind sway from my overthinking too. I stood up to go to the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom stall doing my business, I heard two girls walk in and discussing with a lot of energy.

"Trust me. I saw them fight."

"But Milly is always so lovely with Jack.."

"After the party, in the parking I saw them argue and it looked serious."

"What were they fighting about?"

"I couldn't really understand because I reached late. But it was something about committing to each other."

"They have commitment issues? I thought that they were one of the most committed couples in our college."

Did they have a fight because of me? Did Jack guess something? Did he not come with her today because of the fight?

I walked out of the stall. I went to the corridor. As I neared the classroom, I wondered what Milly was doing. Thought about visiting her in the professor's room.

I turned to the left and headed to the room at the end of the corridor. The door was slightly open. Before I could open, I saw Milly bent on the table with her skirt gone, just with her black panties.

What was I seeing. did the professor do something bad to her? I was about to crash open the door and throw a punch at the professor. But then I heard her,

"Yes professor, move my panties and fuck me.. please.."

What was happening??!

She was letting him fuck her. Is she just like this? What did I see? My heart just stopped. Am I just fun for her too? My heart was breaking into pieces. The more I knew Milly the more I was getting confused if I had feelings for the right person.

The professor opened his zip and went towards Milly's ass. And slowly put it inside her. She moaned loud. I was standing there looking at her being fucked. He started to move faster, and her moans became louder. It was a terrifying scene for me, my heart was breaking but something was making me wet down there.

The professor tore her pants apart, and I could see her pussy. Pink glistening pussy. He fucked her harder and harder...

"Yes.. professorrr... yess.. fuck me.."

I couldn't believe what was happening. The professor went very deep and came. He was pulsing. Did she let him breed her?? There was no resistance. She was flooded with pleasure.

It was too much for me to take. I hurriedly walked back to the classroom. My heart beating fast. Though it broke my heart, seeing her pink pussy made me wet down there too. But the only question in my head was,

"Who was Milly?"

Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers