Who is Milly? Pt. 04

Story Info
The truth of Milly is out!!
937 words
3.45
1.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers

After listening to the devastating news, I couldn't wonder but reconsider my love for Milly. Was it really so deep for me to sacrifice my dignity to a professor? I had to think of something.

Milly was shivering with anxiety. She looked at me and said, "I am sorry.."

I just looked into her eyes and said, "Relax we will find out something."

I got up from the chair we were sitting in and went towards the balcony. She was staring at me from behind. Suddenly some group of girls in a serious mode were discussing something. They walked towards me. One of them in a high ponytail with her eyes popping big in excitement said, "The news is so shocking. They found Jack dead. He was found in the backyard of his house. I can't even believe it.."

Another girl said, "I am just thinking what Milly is feeling.. She must be devastated."

"Yes.. But how did he die?"

"A hit on his head."

"Hawww.. Seriously?"

"Yes.. Its a murder.."

"It can be an accident too.. How are you so sure?"

"Some say he was dumped into his backyard after killing him."

I was dumbstruck. Did Jack really die? Does Milly know?

I turned towards her with my eyes searching for answers.

"Did you know it?" I asked slowly.

"Know what?" she asked.

"About Jack.. I overheard some girls right now."

"What about him? He and I haven't been talking for a while."

"They are saying he was.. was.. murdered."

"What?!!"

"I am not sure about the authenticity. Lets check first."

The girls were still at the end of the corridor. We both ran towards them and asked, "What were you guys talking about Jack?"

"Milly.. You don't know? He is no more. We saw the news today.", one of the girls said.

"What?", Milly looked pale.

"They found him in his backyard, you must visit his funeral."

She suddenly ran down the stairs and went to the exit of the college. I ran behind her and caught up with her.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To his house." she replied hurriedly.

"I am going with you."

We both went to his house. There was a gathering in front of his home. A few police cars and a wailing noises from inside. The whole aura was sad. Very sad.

We made way through the crowd and went right through it inside. His mom was standing in the living room crying and talking with the police man.

"He was a sweet boy. Who would want to hurt him?"

"Mrs. Levi.. We will try our best to find it out and get her punished."

She looked up surprise and said, "How do you know its her and not a him?"

"We have found footprints of a female sandals and the injury has been done from someone shorter than him. Most importantly there are some beads found in the backyard which look like a female bracelet's pieces."

As I looked at Milly to check if she was okay, her face was white as if she saw a ghost. It was more of fear than sadness. I was confused with her reaction.

Her purse fell from her shoulder as she froze. I bent to pick it up, but right then everyone's eyes fell on only one thing. That was small beads, purple in colour rolling out of her open chain of her purse. The police looked immediately.

Within a fraction of seconds Milly sprang and started to run. The police also followed her and caught her by hand. I was shocked with how the things were unfolding.

"Wait officer.. there might be a misunderstanding."

"The beads look exactly as the one found here in the crime scene miss. We need an explanation."

Milly was silent with her lips tightly closed.

"Milly tell them this is a misunderstanding."

She looked at me and nodded her head into a no. I was shocked. My whole world was falling. Did she really kill someone? Who is Milly?

----

At the police station, Milly confessed that she had killed Jack. They had an argument because of me and Milly in a rage hit Jack on his head. After hiding him in her storage room for some days, she brought him to his backyard since they didn't live very far. And while pulling him her bracelet broke. She thought she collected all the beads but left a few in the darkness.

I requested to talk with her for a while. After a lot of requesting I could speak to her.

I sat down staring at her and asked, "Did you even like me?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"And about the professor.. Did he really blackmail you?"

"No. He did not. I cheated on Jack.."

"Do you even realize what type of a person you are? I liked you.. alot.. but now.. I don't know."

"I know."

"I hope you regret while you are in jail."

"Will you date me when I come out?", her eyes looked sad. But my decision was clear.

"Hell no."

And then I walked out of the room crying inside. My love for her was dead with all the shocks she had given me. It was too much to handle. But somewhere I still hoped she was someone different. Someone I could love.

The truth is, we all want the story to turn out differently sometimes, but you cant make the right dish with the wrong recipe.

-----

This is the last part of this story Who is Milly? Thank you for reading it! It was a wonderful journey.

Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers