Who is the Prude Now?

Story Info
Don't call your wife a prude....
783 words
4.24
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle readers: another entry in the 750 Word Project 2023 in the Fetish category again, for all those who are enjoying my works and have a smoking fetish! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom sat on his sunny patio, puffing away on his Cuban cigar. The smoke swirled around him, a bit of fog on the otherwise clear day. His face is relaxed, his eyes closed as he basks in the moment. He takes another puff, feeling the smoke slowly fill his lungs, and he exhales a blue-tinged cone with a contented smile.

"Those things are awful, you know," came the voice of his wife, Brooke, from the patio door. He grinned at her, taking in her modest beauty, watching how her wavy auburn hair framed her delicate face and her almond-shaped eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief. Her figure was curvy in all the right places, and the gentle curves of her body were accentuated by a plain sundress that covered her 34B breasts. After 12 years of marriage, he knew they still loved each other but certain thrills that used to be there were now lacking.

"C'mon, honey, take a puff, would love to see those beautiful lips wrapped around my stogie," he said mischievously. She raised her eyebrows.

"Not getting near me smelling that like that," she replied with disgust, turning to go back in the house.

"Awww, that's because you are such a damn prude these days! Live a little, for Christ's sake," he replied, a bit more forcefully than he wanted. She cast a burning stare over his right shoulder, frowned, and walked away. Shit, he thought, that's gonna cost me. He leisurely took his time finishing the cigar and decided to face the music.

He entered the house, passed through the kitchen, and headed to the master bath to wash up and maybe smell better for his killjoy wife. Sheesh. As he entered the living room area, before the master bedroom, he heard Brooke's voice from his right.

"Hey, asshole, over here," she said, and he looked over, startled to find the most unexpected sight. Brooke sat in the leather overstuffed armchair, her face made up, full lips highlighted in bright red lipstick, and wearing a lacy, black camisole with scalloped silky edges and garter straps. Holy fuck, he thought, have I seen that one before? The surprise was heightened when she raised a slender white 120s cigarette, place it between her cherry lips, looked him in the eye, and lit it with a lighter.

He watched her spark the flame to the tip, seeing her cheeks hollow as she inhaled deeply, eyes closing for that first drag. Taking the cigarette from her lips, she held it delicately between her two well-manicured fingers, elbow resting on the chair, perpendicular to her position. She lifted her head and exhaled a perfect cone plume into the air. She looked into his eyes.

"Get the fuck over here. I'll show you, prude," she said harshly. Obeying, Tom slowly walked over, as his wife took a deep sensual drag of her cigarette, her eyes closing in pleasure as she savored the flavor. She inhaled the smoke deeply, feeling it fills her lungs and spread throughout her body. Her head tilted back, her lips parting slightly as she exhaled again, the smoke curling up around her face in a gentle cloud. It was such a practiced movement, Tom noticed, thinking that she's done the a few times before -- she was no novice!

"Kneel here," she motioned firmly, raising one leg over the arm of the chair and pushing aside the thin silky material barely obscuring her neatly shaven pussy. She scooted to the edge of the chair and motioned to her pussy with her cigarette hand.

"You know what to do, she said simply, as the cigarette filter found her lips again and she took another drag. Slowly taking the cigarette from her lips, she held the smoke in and stared at him. She felt the smoke in her lungs, then framed her lips in an O shape, and gently blew it directly in his face, which was now only inches from her damp pussy. She took her left hand, placed it on the back of his head, and pushed him into her mound.

Tom's mouth touched her outer lips and, sticking his tongue out, searching for her clit. She continued to smoke and exhale into his face, urging him on, as she felt her orgasm rise, vibrating her thighs and culminating in a loud cry. Sighing, she took one final drag of her cigarette and exhaled directly into his face.

"How is that for a damn prude?" she asked, smiling.