All Comments on 'Who is the Real Luke Davis?'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19622 months ago

Nicely done! I love babysitter stories. Cheers. Frankie.

Disc_CoastieDisc_Coastie2 months ago

Great story with sympathetic characters that were believable!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was going slow but intense. Then... it's two people being adults making plans. Blah blah blah.

Bargyn1Bargyn12 months ago

Fantastic story. Loved it!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

I loved it. Full stop.

texlootexloo2 months ago

Nicely done! It was sweet, rather than creepy.

NEOLSwedeNEOLSwede2 months ago

A really nice story, like it could happen, isn't that what you said? I liked it and your style. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Best story ever! I'm such a romance nerd! This was fantastic!

wmjm54wmjm542 months ago

I like babysitter stories with happy endings, so this is perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s honestly one of my favorite stories but I wish you elaborate more on the actual sex part, rather than just skim through it. The build up was amazing though

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why is this being reposted less than 2 weeks after the original? Briefly scanning it I didn't see any difference.

I think I gave it 4 🌟 's initially so since it's the same story it gets another.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Great love story. A bit skimpy on the sex scenes; overall a wonderful and very romantic tale.

David_BrockDavid_Brock2 months ago

I haven't read any of your other stories yet to see your style. But, I wish the part if their 1st weekend together would have been more detailed. Also I think the end was rushed to much. I would have been happier with a longer weekend that ended the 1st CH. Then a 2nd chapter to go more in depth in the lead up to the meeting with "Mel". Then a longer finish into what happened after.... But that's just me and what I thought. So not really important, though U write really well and I will probably read at least 1 of your stories.... Though probably more 8D.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW!!!

Not2PervyNot2Pervy2 months agoAuthor

This was submitted as a contest story and posted early by mistake. Apologies to anyone put off by Literotica’s attempt to set things right.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Luke's whore wife gave him a son. Then, the babysitter fell in love with Ethan, then his father, the man to give her more babies, her HUSBAND!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

RasmatRasmat2 months ago

A pretty good story, for the most part. The spying on her through his laptop was over-the-top pervy and undeserving of her trust. She would be justified in walking away if she found out. Trust, once lost, can never be fully regained.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[11.03.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

MrBill36MrBill36about 2 months ago

Thank you for an amazing story. The “slow - burn” type story is more to my liking. Only comment regarding your presentation is please use a bit more detail in your love encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderfully intimate (not just physically), passionate, stimulating, and completely captivating story! Terrific imagery from your words. Your narration adds a lot of depth to the story and really helps in connecting us to the characters, causing us to fall-in-like with them. The entire approach to writing this is spot on! Congrats... and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun story, but the ending was too abrupt. Also, they promised to be honest, but she wasn't honest with him and sent him on the 'test' date.

MCRider2525MCRider2525about 1 month ago

This is the first story of yours that I've read...... super fun and very well written. Loved all the detail. Thank you!!!!

WoodencavWoodencav23 days ago

Awesome storey, loved the slow build. Would love another chapter, how the relationship develops, how they handle her parents and the marriage. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Lovely premise.

Good back story.

But the sex was a Reader's Digest version. Much too short.

Lacked needed very detailed foreplay/preliminaries.

All those descriptions of what her breasts were like. And and his fantasizing about them. And her need to show them to him, and there's really nothing involving them.

Blowjob seemed totally uninteresting. Just another item that had to be ticked off on a list.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Builds well initially, and then seems to suddenly get rushed. Also, the sex scenes, seem too matter of fact and skip any description of the exciting parts. There’s no reveal per se.

Richard1940Richard194018 days ago

Neat way of tieing the loose ends together.

Richard1940Richard194018 days ago

Couldn't he jst of checked the screen history to see what she had been accessing?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

While some of your fans seem disappointed the Cossacks are being too polite, I found it charming, savory, and ‘not too pervy’.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwc13 days ago

It was good until the introduction of Mel. Testing him was underhanded and makes her no more trustworthy than if he had taken Mel up on her offer. If you look at other stories where people are tested like that, it does not end well.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Wonderful story, little creepy about that camera in the in-home office, or den, whatever, but very sweet story. In fact it could go well in “Romance”. Five stars, thank you and keep writing!

juan2forkjuan2fork12 days ago

The ending was a little abrupt but it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Most cases I perfer stories from Women. But this was good indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...