Who Needs a Fantasy? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat for a while, chatting about Lily's upcoming recruiting blitz and AJ's upcoming basketball season. It got dark all too soon, as it does in December, so they parted ways and headed to their respective suburbs.

AJ was sure it was a date, even though neither of them said anything about it and they only shared a brief, albeit warm and wonderful, hug goodbye at Lily's car. Maybe it hadn't started as a date, but it definitely turned into one. They knew they weren't good at reading situations, but it had to have been.

When they got home, they texted Keisha immediately.

AJ: I think I just went on a date with Lily

To be continued...


Thanks so much for starting Lily and AJ's story! Part 2 is done and submitted for posting so it's probably available now (or will be very soon). I promise, things will heat up and they will heat up quickly.

If you have feedback, I'd love to hear it. I truly love hearing what I can do to make my stories more enjoyable for readers.

I just have one rule - and I'll try to spell it out nice and clearly for the TERFs - if your feedback is about AJ's gender, pronouns, or any other aspects of their identity, kindly keep your nonsense to yourself.