All Comments on 'Who Needs Daddy's Cock First?'

by VCDC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Great story so far…. Hoping to read more about the foursome. Since daughter hasn’t been fucked in six months, and apparently hasn’t been dating anyone, it might be reasonable for her to not be using any birth control. It would be fitting for her to be the first one to be bred by daddy. Sounds like stepdaughter has been trying to get her daddy fix by fucking a lot of older men. But now that she has finally gotten the real daddy cock she desires, perhaps she will cut off all the substitutes and stop her birth control too? That leaves Marilyn. Maybe she will stop her birth control too? Or maybe she had already stopped it sometime during the last year, and had been making the now ex-boyfriend use condoms? And in the midst of quickly packing her bag to go to his place, she “forget” to grab them? I’m sure that she would not mind him impregnating her either.

Not a lot has been said about the current wife. But she had to know why he was divorced? Perhaps she is accepting of his suppressed desires, and is willing to share him with selected females? Especially if one of the is her daughter. She was worried about her acting out her daddy issues with all those other men. She would much rather her daughter settle down with one good man, even if it is her husband. And she didn’t mind sharing with her stepdaughter either. The girls had been lifelong friends. And she knew her stepdaughter had daddy issues just like her daughter, so perhaps her fucking her dad might fulfill her needs too. And she couldn’t exclude Marilyn either. After all, she was the reason that her husband was even divorced and available for her to marry. Plus, all three girls had been best of friends since they were little. She was sure that they could all share, as long as she was onboard with it.

But pregnancies weren’t something she had considered directly. However, she did want lots of grandkids. And with three twenty something lovers, she was sure to get more than enough, figuring that each of them had always expressed a desire for two or three, if not more, each. The only condition she might insert would be that he had to get her pregnant too, at least once, before she was too old to have more kids. She had always wanted another child herself, if she was being honest with herself…

sucksexfulsucksexful6 months ago

Great story. Ripe for a series. 😈

Does DC have a governor?

Paso_DoblePaso_Doble6 months ago

Great story, Branding seems to have a lesbian fantasy, maybe something develops between Jennifer and her. April seems to have an active sex life and all enjoy being dominated, the dad could take April and Marilyn on an outing where they are exposed....

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

I liked the story. Just don’t think Marilyn ought to be in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jesus, Colin..😂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The lack of context, perspective, ages, and so many other details really ruins the story for me. Not including that I absolutely hate it when a daughter is in love yet has been fucking other people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What is the fucked up fascination with getting daughters or step daughters pregnant? Can't you fucking weirdos just enjoy fucking a willing hot young slut?

I have thousands of pics of my hot stepdaughter in sexy lingerie. We haven't fucked yet, but I have no need or desire to get her pregnant. I just want her to take my cock and let me cum on her beautiful face. Have her drink my cum after I pound her while her stocking clad legs are in the air.

You'll never fuck a young sexy slut, let alone knock her up.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

More - More - More!! That was great. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You really should fact check if you’re going to include real places in your stories. The most glaring error in this story breaks the suspension of disbelief within the first few paragraphs and that ruins the story for me. Washington D.C. has a mayor NOT a governor. D.C. is not a state. It is a District. Hence the “D” in D.C. Anyone familiar with U.S. history and geography knows this. Unless you’re a millennial, in which case you’re another victim of the sad public educational system the NEA has deliberately created.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Judging from the stilted way in which you write, I’m guessing English isn’t your first (native) language. That ruins the pacing and flow. I suggest you take creative writing classes and read English-speaking authors to get a feel for how we native English speakers talk in real life. As it stands, your lack of use of contractions makes your characters boring and robotic sounding. Add to that the fact you didn’t bother to factcheck the legal structure of D.C. (it has a mayor NOT a governor), and your story gets left unread and only one star. Very poorly done.

exfighterexfighter6 months ago

They said we can have a storm this week in the DC area . No DC does not have a governor . So he must be in MD or VA .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep going. Next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with Anonymous. Not using contractions makes your characters stiff and boring. “I am” vs “I’m”, “It is” vs “It’s”, “You are” vs “You’re”, for example. All are correct to use in English, but natural, colloquial language includes contractions most of the time. For example, “I’m going to suck your dick, daddy!” vs “I am going to suck your dick, daddy!” and “Let’s play strip poker, daddy.” vs “Let us play strip poker, daddy.” Understand?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous