Who Needs Some Air?

Story Info
Lonely guy in a long distance relationship finds relief.
2.5k words
4.25
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been several months since anyone touched me in a sensual way. It seemed much longer. I was so grateful that my Fiancé understood my basic need for occasional relief from the constant sexual tension related to having a lover on the other side of the world. COVID, coupled with very limited Visa approvals for her to come to the US has significantly limited our ability to visit, and greatly extended the time required for our Fiancé visa to move forward. Over the past two years, we have enjoyed plenty of intimate and uninhibited sexual chats, and occasional intimate video sessions, using toys to satiate our growing physical attraction toward one another. That said, nothing compares to having the warm touch of another person on your skin, to excite your senses.

With her blessing, I was on a mission to find temporary relief from our sexual restrictions, and general lack of physical intimacy. As I walked toward the door of the Asian massage parlor, I felt the welcome sensation of hot blood flowing through my dick. It was beginning to swell as I allowed my imagination to run wild with what might be possible during my massage session. Truthfully, I had no idea if anything might happen beyond a good rub-down, but it felt good to imagine things going beyond a basic service.

Fingers crossed, and heart pumping a bit faster than normal, I walked in. The place was very quiet, and unusually warm. Typical of such places, the lighting was low, but it seemed as if I might be the only person present. As I glanced to my right, I spotted a lady sitting behind the counter, who turned to greet me. She told me that she was so sorry about the warm temperature. Their AC is broken and will not be fixed until tomorrow at the earliest. She suggested that perhaps I would like to come back another day? She was a small woman, probably in her mid-forties, but seemed to be in good shape for her age. Her muscle tone indicated she must do something to maintain her fitness. After pondering the situation, I decided to try and stay. I had driven an hour to get here, and during most of the drive, I was building the courage to overcome the fear of actually following through. This seemed like a nonconvention way to deal with my sexual needs, but masturbation had lost its thrill and reward, after months of relying on it. I was determined to see this little adventure through, while I still had the conviction to do so. I asked her if it is possible to get a massage now, since I am here already. She seemed to give me a quick once over and concluded I did not pose a threat. She said it is an option, but given the current situation, she had sent all the girls home until the AC could be repaired. She did not normally perform massages anymore as she is the owner, but she was able to do so. Since she was the only staff present, she would need a few minutes to close up the shop, so she could step away from the front desk.

While she was not the young girl one might conjure up in a fantasy of an Asian masseuse, she had a nice body, beautiful face, and a great Customer Service attitude about the situation. As she proceeded to lock the doors, and turn off the welcome sign, I realized we would be alone, with no interruptions. This caused my mind to consider the benefits, and little man seemed happy about it as well, as he shifted in my pants. She walked me back to a low-lit room and suggested that I get undressed, and lay face down on the bed. She asked that since nobody else would be in the building, if I would mind if she left the door open to minimize hot air from being trapped in the room. I told her that was fine with me. She turned to leave the room to allow me to disrobe. As she turned toward the door, I noticed the top she was wearing was a bit see-through with the hall light outside, and she appeared to have small, perhaps a-cup breasts. What commanded my attention the most, however, was how firm they appeared to be, and her dark swollen nipple. I have always been a fan of petite women who took care of themselves. Suddenly, I was doubting my ability to lie down for the massage without a persistent erection, based on her looks and muscular build.

As she left the room, I began to take off my clothes, confirming as I pulled down my boxers, that I was indeed going to need to try and find a way to relax my boner. I quickly climbed on the table tucking my member under me as I laid on my stomach. It was then that I noticed she was standing in the hall, just a few feet away, folding towels. I could have sworn she had a slight smile on her face, as our eyes met. This was not going to help with my efforts to get my dick back into a relaxed mode.

She entered the room, smiling and introducing herself as Cathy. She asked how I would like the massage today; hard, medium, or soft. Based on her apparent strength, I replied, soft, and gentle, as I did not really come here today to have any knots worked out, nor did I wish to leave, sore. She squirted some oil into her hands, and then rubbed them together to warm it up, before applying it on me. She stood at the end of the bed where my head was and began working the oil onto the back of my neck and shoulders. She had soft skin, and firm enough pressure to relax my muscles, without inducing any discomfort. As she rubbed in circular motions further down my back, I could see the definition and tone in her calf muscles, as she raised up on her tip toes, trying to reach the base of my back. When she realized her reach was not enough, she climbed up on the bed, placing a knee on each side of my head. Suddenly, my sex starved brain, started spinning into high gear. I could imagine that her crotch could only be an inch or two above the back of my head, and I would love to reach out and slowly rub her toned calves.

As she reached the bottom of my back, two thoughts rushed through my mind. One: I guess this is when I will get a sense of how sensual this might be, based on how thoroughly she chooses to work on my ass. Two: I was not sure if it was due to AC being out, but I was sure I could feel heat emanating from between her legs, and wanted to believe the source might be her own excited desires. I know, only a guy would jump to such ridiculous conclusions, but like I said, I had a lot of pent-up energy to off-load. To my absolute thrill, she started rubbing and squeezing on my ass. Initially, just doing a decent job of working my glutes, but gradually sliding her hands deeper into my crevice with each pass. I love having my ass toyed with, so any chance of not getting rock hard, just went out the window. Then it happened, she seemed to have lost control of her movements as she slid deeper into my crack. She proceeded to give me a sliding rub across my rectum.

She sincerely apologized and asked if I was okay. Hell, I was more than okay, this was like a dream come true for me. I told her it actually feels very nice, better than I could have hoped. It must have been what she wanted to hear. She proceeded to push her hands slowly lower and lightly slid over my balls. I loved the attention, and almost without a conscious thought raised my head just enough to push into her crotch and confirm that her pussy was indeed generating the heat I had sensed. Rather than move away, she seemed to push back a bit and mash her labia into the back of my head.

After lovingly massaging my balls for a few seconds, she leaned forward further, to start massaging the back of my legs. This was causing her hips to rock slightly as she rubbed up and down my leg, resulting in her crotch getting a firm but slow rub up and down the back of my head. I was in heaven as I could hear her breathing become heavier, letting me know I was not the only one enjoying our time together. I responded by placing my hands on her sides to rub and massage her firm hips. My big hands on her small body allowed my fingers to reach around and rub the inside of her legs. I heard her sigh and moan softly as I reached high enough to lightly rub across her hot and swollen labia.

She allowed me to perform some intentional rubbing of her vagina for a minute. She informed me that she was done with my back and asked me to flip over. I could not imagine anything I would rather do. I rolled over slowly, smiling as I looked into her soft eyes. Upon doing so, I realized for the first time how hot it now felt in the room. I expressed my appreciation for her providing service under such warm conditions. With my rock-hard erection no longer being a secret, and my gut feeling that we both might be feeling the same heightened lust, I asked if she might be cooler and more comfortable without her shirt and skirt on. She gave me a shy smile and proceeded to strip down. As she removed her top, I was amazed that she was not wearing a bra, and her small but firm breasts, highlighted by dark, swollen nipples, standing at full attention. When she removed her pants, I was again mesmerized by her perfectly bare and neatly shaved crotch. In this moment, I really hoped I was correctly reading her intent as I was quickly approaching the point of no return.

My boner was screaming for attention, but not even that superseded my desire to pull her close and gently kiss and lick her beautiful, sensitive nipples. She did not resist, in fact, she leaned in closer. As I lightly started sucking her nipple, I felt her hand slide up the inside of my leg, followed by lightly rubbing my butthole in small circles. It is hard to describe how naughty and pleasurable it felt. This drove my desire for her into full gear. I was able to get most of her cute and perky breast into my mouth as I lightly swirled my tongue on her nipple. She moaned, deeply this time, and pushed her finger inside my manhole. I could have cum, right then, but I knew she would need more attention from me to walk away with anything close to the pleasure she was giving me.

Knowing I would not last long with the incredible sensation of having her finger inside me, I sat up and planted some soft kisses along the side of her neck, and whispered in her ear, "Can I persuade you to get up on the table on your hands and knees"? She nodded, smiled, and climbed up. I could not resist such a cute, small ass, as I stood at the side the bed. I began kissing and nibbling on her butt cheeks, as I slid my hand between her legs to lightly rub her tiny smooth vagina. Apparently, we were both overdue for some action, as she was dripping wet. I continued to rub her soft folds and started sliding my fingers inside her. She proceeded to lower her head down to the bed, pushing her ass higher and giving me better access to her lovely pussy. I took that as my invitation for me to proceed without reservations.

I leaned in and lightly licked her labia and she responded with, Oh, yes, like that! After giving her clit some attention by flicking it lightly with my tongue, I returned to her pussy, paused for some tongue penetration, then moved to licking gently on her cute butthole. She did not pull away, but actually lifted her ass toward my face. I slowly pushed my tongue deeper, while using two fingers inside her tight gripping cunt. A couple of minutes into her constant moaning, she begged me to fuck her already!

I climbed up on the table, gently rubbed my dick across her soaked vagina to coat it with her juices. I could not believe how incredibly hot she felt. I knew then and there, this would not be a lovemaking session, I needed to pound that flower for all I was worth. I started by sliding in slowly, but after only a couple of strokes I fed the urges to shove myself all the way in. I gave her a few seconds to adjust, then started some serious thumping, holding nothing back. I could tell from her pushing back toward me, she wanted everything I could give her. Her breathing became rapid and deep. To add to her pleasure, and push her over the top, I started applying pressure to her asshole, with my finger, and when I felt her climax starting, I pushed it in and held it, while also pushing my dick in as far as it would go. I held that position while I felt the repeated contractions of her vagina as she rode out her orgasm. I gave her a couple of minutes to relax, while I remained inside her, and kissed the back of her neck.

She rose up and asked me to lay down on the bed, on my back. She then sat on me, straddling my legs and leaned down to start giving me an incredible soft, but firm blow job. She seemed quite talented in this area. I knew I would not last long. She took her finger, coated with massage oil and pushed it into my ass. It could only have been a few seconds before I blew a huge load into her warm mouth. She did not waste a drop, although I have no idea how. I laid there silent for a few seconds thinking my wildest fantasy of what could happen today, does not hold a candle to what has just played out. I looked her in the eyes and said, on second thought, it is probably way too warm in here for either of us to stay too long. I definitely could use some Air now! How about I help you lock up and close the shop, then we take a ride on my motorcycle into the mountains, to cool off?