Who Played Who? (A Prison Story)

Story Info
A fiction about taking charge in prison, kinda…
3.8k words
4.44
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A door was opened before me to reveal a large room with rows of bunks. These 44 other criminals would be my neighbors in close quarters. This would be my home for the next month, my punishment for ignoring unpaid traffic tickets. Rayo was my bunk mate, a slender, heavily muscled Puerto Rican encased in a kaleidoscope of tattoos from shoulder to knee; in for assault with a deadly weapon. Upon first impression, I assumed this wasn't his first time warming a prison bed. He was clearly hardened by a life of constantly peering over his shoulder, searching for the next onerous thug to try to take advantage of him or any of his close friends, some of whom were also in residence and will make cameo appearances in this tale.

The guards turned and walked off. Rayo sat in silence. I inhaled deeply and assumed to occupy the free bunk, but as soon as I began my ascent, Rayo clamped his right hand around my ankle and yanked me to the floor so I almost hit my head on the top bunk on the way back down. As he stood, I began to understand I was severely outmuscled by this man. He was 6'3", weighed at least 220 pounds, and was certainly taking full advantage of the weights in the yard, not that I knew anything about the yard. His slender, yet muscular, physique gave off the illusion of a man under 200 pounds, but his height pushed him well into that 220 range.

He spoke soon after he got to his feet. "That's my bed." I already heard a thick Hispanic dialect.

I was terrified. "But aren't you in the bottom bunk?"

"No! You the bottom bunk, fruit loop!!" He watched as I obeyed and sat on the lower bunk where his things were tacked to walls and leaning on bed posts. "Yeah. That's how I like my little fruit loop."

I attempted to understand what was happening by asking the obvious question, but in the dumbest of syntax. "Wait, so all that shit about dudes raping dudes in jail... Is that for real!?" I immediately wanted to strike that comment from the record, but it was out there and I put it out there, so now I had to deal with it.

His eyes saturated in fury, he lunged forward and placed his left hand on my neck and squeezed, then took his right hand and slapped my upper thigh. He was very strong. "I'm going to make sure what I'm doing to you right now never happens to you. In here, you need people, and you need them fast, but in order to get people, you have to have something they want." His eyes travelled slowly downward and I knew who he wanted me to become. What he didn't know was that this was not my first rodeo. It might have been my first visit to a jail cell, but I know what I can handle and, even at that young age, I could handle a lot. "For my protection, you will be made to pay a toll. Tonight, before lights out, you will be given the chance to shower. Take it. I will be waiting for you there." He never named the price. I just had to show up.

It was 6:30pm when the line formed for the showers. Prior to that, I spent my time using anything I could to spray water in me for clean up. I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to, literally, get the shit fucked out of me. So just in case....

Upon arrival, I saw Rayo in line immediately. There were 14 shower heads. Only four were occupied. I took my position at one of the heads and began soaping up. As it turned out, Rayo posted up at the shower head right near me. "Hey yo," he whispered, "drop your soap. That's the signal for the guards to stand outside."

I obeyed, letting the bar of soap slip from my fingers. As if orchestrated and executed several times prior, the guards saw the soap and exited, leaving me with whomever remained, all convicts.

Rayo started, "Hey, mira. You see?" His eyes moved down to where his cock was. His hands (and I say hands because one was not enough) stroked the length of his member, a veined and powerful looking thing. I shivered, but also shocked him when I blitzed toward his crotch like I had found the answer to the meaning of life after a decade long search, and it was miraculously taped to his balls. I sucked his shaft, giving my best to swallow as much of him as my mouth could hold. I rested his slumped, but ever-growing, erection on my shoulder while I buried my face between a thigh and his scrotum, both licking and inhaling through my nose.

The smell was that of a freshly bathed crotch. Top or bottom, you know the smell. I love this smell. Sure there's a clean scent, but there is also an unmistakable odor lingering in the background that can only be the smell of cock sweat. Not overwhelming, like a few others who had me gagging from an odor similar to Rayo's faint crotch odor, but multiplied exponentially due to several days unwashed. The thing about this smell, particularly for bottoms like me, is that regardless of its strength, it's the smell that motivates me, gagging or not. (I gave this topic its own paragraph because this smell was all I inhaled, with varying levels of strength. This singular smell was practically one of the lead characters in the story. But I can't just keep bringing it up because I hear that, when writing, this faux pas can lend itself to monotony. So just know that, strong or faint, the smell was there, urging me to perform my penance energetically for the reward of getting through this month without getting my ass kicked.)

I slobbered all over Rayo's rigid rocket and received low, satisfied moans from him as his left hand grabbed at the base and his right palmed the back of my head so he could attempt to fuck my mouth. Opening as wide as my mouth would allow, I breathed in deep as his cock began a slow penetration, finally reaching the point where my throat begins. This was the point that Rayo even knew, with certainty, that the laws of physics would not allow him to breach. But since I was born with another far more hungry and greedy hole, I knew he'd get his.

But before he did, he arranged for back up. I began hearing wet foot steps approaching behind me. "Oh damn," said one voice.

Rayo quietly proclaimed to whomever was behind me, "Yo, this bitch didn't even need instruction. He saw the dick. He attacked the dick!!!" I swelled......with pride, you perverts! Also, I had a boner. Anyways.....

I was really turned on by this scene, a scene not unfamiliar to me, as I mentioned. The number in attendance was still a mystery, but I'd soon find out. With my protector's cock smacking me in the face, foreign hands began to touch my body from behind, not two hands, but quite a few more. One meandering hand came around, grabbed at my chest and squeezed until the only part of me still in the mystery appendage's grip was my right nipple, which it squeezed so hard, i inhaled in pain and let out a small, almost inaudible squeal.

Then Rayo began speaking, "You want to sail on calm waters through your time in jail, take care of my friends, ho." This was my cue to turn and see who these groping hands belonged to. The system for showering in this particular prison was that only four men could shower at any given time. This was a hard and fast rule for which there was no loophole. I turned to find the showers at capacity plus two; me, Rayo behind me, and four men invited by my bunk mate to take part in fucking the payment out of me. And they seemed very willing to participate, the four already hard and stroking.

I took inventory of each man, paying close attention to what each of them had their hands wrapped around. None were small. All eyes were completely glued to me. Aside from Rayo, two of these men sported thick meat rods. When it comes to cock, I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I know my face reacted when my eyes locked on their crotches. "He likes the dick," said one, quietly, to drown out the echo chamber of the room we were in.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention that though Rayo was in with certain guards, he was not with others, so along with that beautiful crotch odor you have been informed of, all six of us had to remain as quiet as possible, which was an absolutely ludicrous demand, especially when it came time for Rayo's turn, easily the most challenging of the group. So keep that in mind, as this tale progresses.

Rayo commanded me to stand beneath one of the running shower heads facing the wall. "Stick your ass out. Show my friends how you will be earning your payment, bitch." I did as he said.

"Yo Rayo! I gotta fuck, dawg!" An impatient participant, not one of those two whose size got a visible reaction from me, but he was still packing, was eager and apparently the rest were, too, since they all gave nods and words of agreement in response to this proclamation. His impatience was rewarded.

Rayo motioned with his hand and the impatient convict very quickly approached my prone, vulnerable, and soaking wet body, as the shower heads roared in unison to help drown out any peculiar sounds. Later, I found out that this first man was named Benny and that he had been incarcerated few years, which was longer than the others involved. So mine was only one of a few holes offered to Benny since his sentence began. Benny was backed up and needed to release. FAST! Finesse was not Benny's style, but rather, finding the shortest route to get to the payoff. On the outside, I hated being fucked by tops with this approach to sex. But on the inside, I begged for it.

His clumsy approach began with inserting his whole length in me within 10 seconds of planting his feet directly behind me. Three pumps later, I felt a deluge of his stored up seed release itself deep in my hole. In a group like this, unorthodox a group as it may be, when one finishes, I like when the one taking his place uses his cock to push all that slimy, slippery stuff deeper so I can enjoy the feeling of every load exiting my beaten pucker. So I put a finger or two in me until one of those big boys appeared behind me, showing far more patience than his predecessor.

Once his uncut cock head was pushing against my opening, I cleared my fingers so this person I didn't know could use his shaft, a hard, cut 8+ inches, to push the stored man juice even deeper and eventually, contribute more to the collection.

Unlike the first, this second guy knew what he was doing. He was a respectable length, but his girth swelled to the size of a decent sized cucumber and jutted out proudly from his narrow hips, hard with two squiggly veins running along the top of his shaft. So he paced his strokes, and with each stroke, inserted another section of his cock inside me, deeper with each impaling until he was eventually buried to his balls, which I especially enjoyed because of how far they swung when he fucked me. Once I felt them occasionally tap, or for more violent thrusts, slap against the back of my scrotum as he placed his forearm across my back and pinned me hard to the wall for better leverage. This, inconveniently, caused his hard thrusts into my soft flesh to make a very loud, echoed slap. Rayo spoke up. "Yo, watch that shit," he whispered loudly. Through gritted teeth, he warned me, "Don't make a fucking sound!" How was this supposed to happen? I wasn't the one in control here. Technically, these guys were either observing or participating in an act of rape. It was certainly an impossible request, but I didn't voice that aloud.

Within several more minutes, the convict's body went limp and I felt him as he shot his thick load against the inner walls of my stretched hole, pulled out quickly with an audible pop from my ass in response, and gave my ass a light tap so as not to create a reason for Rayo to make good on his previous threat. After pulling out, he knelt and used his hands to open my ass wide, revealing an apparent gape that made everyone's eyes widen, then narrow again, I guess because they had to maintain that tough exterior and being turned on at the site of my exposed love tunnel doesn't really send that image. But I suppose they couldn't help themselves.

Out of nowhere, an empty two-liter soda bottle emerged. As a huge slut on the outside, I would use these, filled with water, to give myself an enema. Suddenly, I was relieved with the knowledge that I had cleaned myself thoroughly in my cell just before heading to the showers. There was only one thing a soda bottle would be brought into the experience for. But I'll get to that in a second because I had just witnessed something and overlooked it for a moment.

In a brief moment of retrospect, I swiveled my head to read the room. I looked at the faces of these hard men, violent, criminal lives they've lived. Yet, I'm getting the feeling that the whole 'protection' speech from Rayo was a ruse. I wouldn't call it an out and out lie, but he left me with the impression that this meeting in the prison showers was strictly for proactive payment for protection. No. These men were enjoying this. All five of them. Were they gay? Don't know. Didn't care. At this point, I just wanted whatever was next to happen. My insides masked my anxiety for more cock, but my shell displayed concern for my safety. If Rayo wanted to manipulate me for sexual favors, I'll return the favor by playing the role of 'fruit loop' to continue receiving this rough treatment.

As expected, one of the men, heavier than the rest and the most aromatically scented of the bunch, but no less the brute, removed his hand from stroking his cock and lifted the bottle to the shower head closest to him, filled it to the neck, and handed it to Rayo. "All fours, bitch. Ass up high." I did as requested and he handed the filled bottle to the nameless man who spread me apart to show off the results of his long-dicking my now pounded pucker. Without pause, he pressed the bottle opening into me, which wasn't difficult at all after his assault left me dilated, and squeezed the bottle until half its contents rushed inside me. I remained with my ass in the air and allowed gravity to do its job of keeping the water pooled inside me.

I breathed deeply as Rayo stepped up to the plate. "You my prison bitch. But we are all on the warden's time." What he meant by that was that we were on budgeted time and this had to come to an end soon, hence the reason Rayo got into position. He was going to get his before the end. "Not a drop squirts out, or we do this again in a weeks time. Hear me, mother fucker?" Later I would find that the cost to the guards for the privilege of privacy in the shower was quite steep. This was why the week long time frame was applied. Shit, a week? I expect Rayo to take advantage of his subservient and willing bunk mate daily. As long as that happens, I didn't care if I never saw the other four ever again. Rayo's cock was an uncut, smooth, tasty power tool used to tame the most active of cum sluts. Even I was worried a bit.

My plan was to take his cock in me and once he finishes, relax my opening to allow all that shower water from before to squeeze out of me. Then, I'll act as if I'm embarrassed, accepting my consequence of one prison shower gangbang (hopefully with some new recruits with far better endowments) scheduled one week from today. Since there was no physical harm, all these guys wanted was to get off. I love getting guys off, but if they are seeing this as payment, they aren't reading me very well, at all.

Rayo's unforgiving cock began pushing into me, bending from the force. "I'm getting in there, cocksucker." He believes he is actually forcing himself on me. I continued to feigned concern for my well being. I knew it would be uncomfortable momentarily, but I provided an assist by spreading my ass apart, wherein Rayo's cock straightened out firmly, half of his length stabbed into and planted itself in my hole, eliciting a roll of my eyes in ecstasy and a low moan as my gaped hole was pried open even wider. My eyes opened to find that the other four men were really working over their sticks, even the two guys who already filled me with their man milk were beating off.

This last act upon my body made clear the FACT that I was in the showers with five gay dudes. As Rayo worked me over hard, the four stared and, at the same time, moved closer as steam was rising from the scalding hot shower water emitting from some of the heads. Then, I don't know who said it, but I heard, "Yeah, we're gonna drop our loads in this whore." Rayo yanked his cock from my ass's grip and waited a moment. When he did, one of the convicts straddled over my hunched over body, ass still protruding toward the sky, aimed the head of his cock directly over my crack, and dropped his load. When he did, it landed and began squirming its way down. At the right moment, Rayo used his cock as a shovel of sorts to guide the gobs of cum into position, then he pushed his cock hard into my ass, and it was gone, swallowed up by my eager, pleasure-giving, and cum drunk butthole. Three more times this happened, with Rayo conducting all the gooey, white cock juice to my ever widening gape, then using his painfully massive dickhead to bury it all as deep as he could. See? Told you. Totally gay. You don't use your cock like a cum shovel lest you are gay. Or at least bi. But whatever.

He fucked me relentlessly for a further 10 minutes, just straight up furious ass pounding for 10 minutes, and the signs began to appear that his cock was going to explode inside me. His unmitigated cock assault on me was adourn with all manner of insult, both in English and Spanish, naming me a slut, a bitch, a few fruit loop mentions, and my favorite, puta, pronounced pootah. This word was often coupled with him spitting on me and/or smacking my ass extremely hard.

Once i saw thatbhis resolve was weakening, along with his strokes, I loosened my ass's grip on his cock, hoping to relieve my waterlogged and now completely abused hole. He was fully penetrating me now. His pumps were short and blurringly quick. Then, his body jerked forward, then again, and again once more. The force of his orgasm, which must have been the build up from his excitement, made the shot so audacious, I felt them splash against some part of me inside. I didn't know what he hit, but I know he was very far up my ass and that it felt extraordinary. I knew what was coming next. But Rayo didn't. Maybe he forgot. So entranced was he by the gusto I displayed, accepting his cock and never even furling my eyebrows once in discomfort, that he just failed to recall, only minutes ago, filling me with water and multiple cumshots from multiple convicts, and then, spending 10 minutes mixing it up like I was a food processor.

Rayo slowly exited me, but once his big, fat, and now a deep shade of purple cock head popped from my swollen hole, it was immediately followed by a deluge of 1 liter of shower water and about seven loads of hot cum commingling with the water. This brought one of the other men to another orgasm, obviously a fan of enema porn, I guess. But Rayo, on his knees, was in the line of fire and all the cum and water and spit these hardened criminals deposited up my ass came shooting back out like it was spring loaded, landing on Rayo's lower torso and dripping down his legs. Rayo didn't move, though. He just kinda knelt there, looking down, as if this sort of thing was old news or like he was looking at a mustard stain on his shirt. Like he'd seen it before, many times, in fact.

After my ass avenged itself, with an assist from yours truly, he stood and walked toward the exit with his buddies, toweled off, and, before leaving, said in an almost introverted tone, "See you back at the bunk, fruit loop." But you could tell, for the moment, that whatever defense mechanisms he was using as armor in defense of his pride had been pierced. He and his fellows walked in to own me, but walked out, shoulders retreated, backs hunched over, as if they were the ones that just got played.

Quickly, before the guards returned, I pumped on my flagging erection and shot a barrage of my own into the shower drain. Then, I stood, a glorious feeling of victory falling over me as my ass opened and released what little was left from their assault. I had plenty to look forward to, with my place secured using my ass as payment, and a big, thick cock connected to a puppy dog with a fraudulent brutish nature awaiting me at our bunk for what I suspect will be another 'scary' attempt to force me into submission, which will do little more than attract the attention of 43 other criminal bunk mates! Nice!