All Comments on 'Who Says Marriage is Dull Ch. 05'

by Mistress Blue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
camelion068camelion068over 19 years ago
what next

Enjoyed the series of stories very much.

I wonder how things move on when they get home

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Fast moving, well-written story with an exciting plot. Sets the stage for cuckold adventures in the future. Would love to know what wifey has to say about having her fantasy explored, and whether she wants repeats.

garamelgaramelover 19 years ago
Fabulous

Tis was one of the best stories I've read in a long time and I hope you continue it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can taste the CUM

I would love this to happen to me and my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the best yet !!!!

more, more, more !!!!!! got any with high heel foot fetish ??thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!!

Love the series! This is the hottest chapter yet!!! Please continue the story. I'd love to hear how Rachel continues to expand/exploit her husbands new found submisive side when they get home. New boyfriends, girlfriends hubby-sit while she dates,local D/S group/friends, cock training, Billy comes thru town and visits with friends, ect. I wish it were me.

I hope there is alot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MalapulgaMalapulgaover 17 years ago
Ben needs to suck!

I did enjoy the story. Ben was getting to live his fantasies.

I had a married gf and, after several trysts alone in a hotel room, we agreed to let her hubby watch. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking his cute, eager wife while he watched. I told her to make him to eat her out after I fucked her. She liked the idea and ordered him over to the bed. He sheepishly knelt between her legs while she got into position to eat her gaping, oozing cunt.

Later in the day, after a few more drinks, she wanted to see him blow me so she ordered him to his knees in front of me. I grabbed a hank of his hair and guided his mouth to my super stiff erection. Since this was my third orgasm, he had to suck...and suck...and suck, until I finally ejaculated in his mouth. She came up behind him and pushed his head forward as I ejaculated forcing him to swallow.

THAT was the exact point where we picked up the action again, just four days later...he sucked my FIRST orgasm while his VERY aroused wife sat watching with a sadistic look in her eyes. This time, I nearly drowned him in cum...lol. He did swallow it, though.

I suggest THAT be Ben's next assignment. He should go all the way for his wife's lovers...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CH 5 Ruins What Had Been a Good Story

This just did not fit with the other 4 chapters. What had been a reversal of roles,personal adventure between husband and wife turned into one big steaming pile of horseshit!

Sure they played with humiliation with each other privately BUT,the twat just going along with blowing,fucking,DPing,and getting gang-banged all weekend would signal to me that the marriage was over! He may have turned submissive with her but now she'd help make him a wimpy cuckold.

Way to extreme and out of character for what had happened previously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

very hot

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
Very HOT!!!

I’m not into the humiliation part of my ladies getting fucked while I watch (I just like to share) but I did nonetheless really enjoy this story. It was well written and having participated in somewhat similar situations, I found the tale very hot. I really enjoy eating my ladies cum filled pussy at the end of the evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous