Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valaxa?"

"Wrong. Final question, which category?"

"Going Nuclear."

"The first human-made self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction was initiated in the Chicago Pile-1 reactor on 2 December 1942. The project was led by:"

"Albert Einstein."

"Wrong."

"Oh dear, that's not good."

"I'm afraid, Beverly, that you failed to transfer any of your points into money, but at least you'll get the chance to undergo three more transformations. Draw three more cards."

"Fetish: Exhibitionism, Double Lust Induction, Waist Narrowing."

"What do you think?"

"I don't know, I'm still thinking about the million that I missed."

"Contemplate that in The Chamber, maybe you'll come out in a better mood."

There was just one noticeable change in Beverly as she came out - her slimmer waist. After a second such transformation her waist was corset thin which gave her an insanely sexy hourglass figure. Her cheeks were flushed which surely was not because of embarrassment, but rather an indication of the other mental transformation.

"Beverly, although you didn't manage to win any money, you underwent nineteen transformations. From what we've witnessed you enjoyed all of them, I'm sure you'll enjoy the final three as well. We've prepared something that should entertain you as well as the audience. I have no doubts that you'll be more than happy to participate. How about you begin by taking off your thong?"

Beverly was thrice compelled to oblige, because of her submissiveness, exhibitionism and lust; her panties were off in no-time. Seconds later two staff members, both of them sexy girls in kinky outfits, entered the stage pushing some kind of a construction on wheels. When they reached the middle and immobilized it Frank spoke again:

"Hop in, Beverly! Our lovely girls will help you assume the position. I bet you've never had sex like that."

The contestant enthusiastically followed all the instructions, she ended up in a rather vulnerable position. Beverly was suspended slightly over a metre above the ground, her hips and chest were supported relatively comfortably, her legs were spread into side splits and immobilized to the construction at the ankles. Her arms were tied up in a strappado and pulled upwards almost perpendicularly to her torso, her head was pulled back by the hair, so that she was facing forward. Nipple clamps were attached to her nipples, long chains with weights at their ends hung from them. A magic wand vibrator was pressed to her clitoris and fixed in that position, the anal plug was taken out.

When all was set up two female assistants, one of them Karen, entered the stage; both had two huge dildos strapped to their waists. They approached Beverly from both sides and the one by her back shoved the thick lubricated toy into her waiting anus, at the same time the vibrator by her clitoric started to buzz. All the stimuli combined caused her to issue a loud ecstatic cry, but eventual other sounds were soon cut off by another dildo that entered her mouth. The girls proceeded with the spitroasting enthusiastically, their motions were decisive and well synchronized. As Beverly's body rocked back and forth the weights hanging from her nipples swung heavily pulling on her tender parts, but the pain only added to her overall arousal.

Whenever the contestant climaxed the dildo in her mouth was removed, so the audience could admire her ecstatic cries. The assistans with the help of the vibrator going at full speed brought Beverly to two intense orgasms, before they finally pulled out their dildos for good.

"How did you like it, Beverly?" asked Frank "we want to make sure that you'll leave our show satisfied one way or the other."

The contestant needed several seconds before she eventually regained her breath, then answered:

"I want more..."

"That's the answer we were hoping to hear, because we are ready for more."

As Frank spoke his words two naked men entered the stage, both were handsome, athletic and extremely well endowed. They assumed the same positions as the female assistants before and without more ado began another threesome. This one was ever harder and more virile, the two studs possessed the stamina to match their size; they pounded Beverly mercilessly for long minutes before ultimately filling her with their semen. Just like with the girls earlier she climaxed twice.

"I hope that this time you ARE satisfied, Beverly" said Frank with a grin "because the time of our show is over."

The contestant was too exhausted to respond, but her expression suggested that she had had enough; the assistans freed her from the bonds. On wobbly legs, with semen oozing out of her anus and with bliss on her face she waved to the audience and left the stage.

EPILOGUE

Beverly's transformations exceeded Frank's expectations, she had become an epitome of a trophy wife. Unfortunately it soon turned out that fifty-six year old Frank was nowhere near in shape to be able to satisfy his rejuvenated wife's insane sexual appetite. He did not have any problems with erection and his sexy wife had all the looks and skills to turn him on, but he simply lacked the stamina.

Frank was not a "sharing" kind of a guy either, he would not tolerate his wife having sex with other men. The submissive Beverly was ever obedient, but grew sexually insatiated. But Frank was not a mean guy either, his wife kept her end of the bargain and in doing so turned into a perfect bimbo, so he could not simply dump her. Fortunately he was a thoughtful man with a good business sense and many connections. Frank easily persuaded Beverly that a job and a divorce would be beneficial for her, especially since he would not leave her with nothing either. The new job was a pornstar career, Frank found an agent for Beverly who made sure that she would earn a lot of money while doing what she loved, that is getting fucked.

Beverly soon became relatively rich, famous and happy, as she had all the hard cocks she could wish for. Bondage gangbangs on large private parties were her favourite, she also became famous for double anals with even the largest of penises. She could also wear her beloved nylons while being at "work", whether it was the set, a strip club or just another party; whenever it was legal she always wore as revealing an outfit as possible.

Who Wanna Be a Bimbo had another happy ending.

12