Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which institution of the European Union consists of heads of state or government of member countries? European Commission. WRONG! Which countries joined the European Communities in 1986? Hm...UK and Ireland WRONG! The founding six states of European Communities were France, West Germany, the states of Benelux and? Italy. Correct. How are the Members of European Parliament chosen? Directly elected by European citizens. Correct. Which European country is NOT a member of the European Union? Switzerland. Correct.

"Two mistakes this time. Post nut clarity wasn't enough, huh?" Frank said with a wink "draw two transformation cards."

"Lips Enlargement, Slutification of Clothes. I had both and they're harmless, I'll keep them."

"Into the Chamber then."

Jane's lips had already been enlarged, so she knew the feeling. She experienced the slutification as well, her clothes might not have been a part of her body, but she could sense as the fabric was getting tighter and thinner, or in some cases simply disappear. The most noticeable change might have been her panties which turned into a G-string and dug deep between her full round buttocks.

When the wrestler got out of the device she saw on the screen that her new outfit made a huge difference. The tank top had turned into a naughty version of a sports bra, it was not as tight and exposed generously her ample cleavage; it also fully revealed her fit abs. Jane's large E-cup breasts could finally present themselves to the world. The white yoga pants got even tighter and significantly thinner, now they looked almost like a pair of sheer pantyhose. The G-string was so skimpy that it was imperceptible from the back and only showed a tiny triangle at the front; fortunately Jane shaved her entire body as athletes tended to do. Her round booty and hips were now shouting "Hello!" to the whole world. The wrestler's legs were nice from the beginning, the earlier demuscle made them look longer and sexier; now they deserve as much appreciation as the rest of her body. Jane's lips had grown once again and while they were not "cocksucking lips" just yet, they definitely looked hot and had a certain bimbo-ish feeling to them. The audience cheered as the camera exhibited the wrestler's body from all possible angles.

"You look amazing, Jane" Frank commented "you're turning into a really hot bimbo."

"Thank you" replied the contestant, slightly uncertain about the compliment.

"How about you show off for the audience a bit?"

"Again?!" Jane blushed at the suggestion.

"Ha! If you want to then sure" Frank grinned "but I had something else in mind. You're an athlete, so how about you show us how strong and flexible your new altered body is."

"Oh, that. Sure."

Jane was nor a gymnast nor a dancer, but she was nimble, even though her size might suggest otherwise. What she lacked in grace she made up in skill. The wrestler got onto the middle of the stage and turned her back to the audience, she spread her legs into a wide stance, then bent at the waist to touch the toes of her foot, first left then right. She did the exercise a few times, then joined her legs and repeated the motion in that position. The simple exercise not only flaunted her long shapely legs and firm round ass, but also exposed the wet stain on her crotch that was a remnant of the earlier masturbation. This was a good warmup for the contestant as well as for the public.

Jane soon straightened up, but immediately began to slowly spread her legs until they reached the full side splits and she was on the floor. The wrestler reached for the toes of each leg, then proceeded to perform various naughty yoga positions. During her training she had learnt that they were surprisingly effective stretching exercises, but for now they were just a part of an erotic spectacle. Many of the poses could be used as kinky sex positions, so the audience was whistling and howling. Jane would have never suspected that she possessed stripper qualifications, but apparently she was doing a good job. She bent, stretched, spread her legs wide in lewd poses until she decided it was enough. The audience cheered loudly and she could feel herself getting aroused once more.

"That was amazing, Jane! Thank you" said Frank.

The audience finally went quiet, but the little spectacle and the crowd's reaction caused Jane to become a bit horny again; it was clearly distracting, but she did not dislike the feeling.

"Ready for round seven?" asked the host.

"I think so. None of the categories look too easy, maybe Rise of Machines."

A significant event in the backstory of this legendary universe is Butlerian Jihad, the crusade against thinking machines and conscious robots. All of them were outlawed and destroyed and to replace thinking machines became used human computers Mentats. What sci-fi book are we talking about? Oh, I know that one! It's Dune. Correct. The conflict between organic and synthetic life is the main theme of sci-fi RPG. What is its title? I have no idea; Deus Ex? WRONG! The term robot (robota = serf labor, corvée, hard work) was first used to describe artificial humans (who later rebelled against their masters) in the 1920 play R.U.R. by a Czech writer. Karel Čapek sounds the most Czech of them all. Correct. What is the title of the short story by Harlan Ellison about hateful computer eternally torturing the last five surviving humans after committing mass genocide? The Feeling of Power maybe. WRONG! The Matrix, a groundbreaking sci-fi from dystopian future where humans are imprisoned in simulated reality controlled sentient machines, premiered in which year. That was so long ago, 1999 is the oldest date of those you're presenting. Correct.

"Two mistakes once again" exclaimed Frank "it means two new transformation cards."

"Fetish: High Heels, Double Submissiveness. Crap."

"Have you ever wrestled in high heels?"

"No. But it's not the fetish I dislike the most. I want to discard the submissiveness."

"As you wish. Just an information for you that this fetish is a mental and physical transformation. You'll feel compelled to walk in high heels, and will instantly learn the skill necessary to walk in them with ease. But also your feet and sinews will be altered, so that you'll feel no discomfort after prolonged wearing of heels. You might feel discomfort when wearing flats though. There are no penalties for walking bare-foot."

"Thank you. I still want to discard the submissiveness."

"Draw two new cards then."

"Fetish: Exhibitionism, Name Change. Oh!"

"I understand that as a celebrity you might be worried about the name change. There's no need to though, our legal and marketing teams will make sure that your new name will be at least as recognizable. And anyway Jane Beefcake doesn't sound like a fitting name for a hot bimbo like yourself."

"If you say so" replied the contestant, not fully convinced of the last statement.

"We'll show our audience a choice of names" the host continued "they'll vote to pick your new one. You'll reintroduce yourself once you leave the Chamber. Inside you go!"

Of the three transformations only one was physical - the high heels. The wrestler had never worn such shoes in her life and was afraid that they would be awfully uncomfortable. But as she was getting "taller" she could sense no discomfort, the new shoes felt just as good as the old ones. She even could not wait to try walking in them. She also felt another urge, but before she could focus on it, the door to the Chamber opened and she exited the device back onto the stage. She was amazed by her own stable and confident stride, and how sexy it made her feel.

"Welcome back" said Frank "would you be so kind and introduce yourself."

"My name is Chrissie Dreams. Oh! That's weird. I'm... Chrissie."

"How do you like your new shoes, Chrissie?"

"They're amazing! I would've never thought that heels could be so much fun."

On her feet Chrissie had pink glossy pumps on twelve centimetre tall stiletto heels, their colour fit nicely with the rest of her outfit and broke the uniformity of its whiteness just right.

"Give us a little show of the skill you also acquired" Frank requested.

"With pleasure!" Chrissie replied in a genuinely enthusiastic tone.

She was eager to try her new shoes and experience the feeling of sexiness that walking in them offered. She strode slowly and confidently across the stage swaying her new round hips to the sides; her large breasts bounced with each step. Her long legs were made to look even longer by the heels and presented themselves incredibly hot, winning the contest for attention of the most of the audience. Chrissie's dominant height and athletic built only enhanced her sex appeal, instead of supressing it, as they used to before the show. She was smiling the whole time and the audience soon erupted with a cheer. When the crowd finally calmed down Frank spoke.

"You're amazing, Chrissie! There's still one more transformation that you haven't exhibited yet. We love your new clothes, but wouldn't you like to take them off for the rest of the show?"

"Sure! No problem" Chrissie again replied full of enthusiasm.

She finally understood what was the urge that she had been feeling since her last visit to the Chamber. Her striptease might not have been the sexiest, but the audience cheered nevertheless. The constant put her pink heels back on, but they only accentuated her nudity. She loved that feeling and could sense the fire of arousal building up inside of her again.

"What a body!" commented Frank.

"Thank you!"

"How about you repeat the spectacle from the previous round, this time in only high heels."

"With pleasure!"

Chrissie now knew what she wanted to do, it was almost a repetition of the earlier routine, only smoother this time. All the motions and transitions were designed to arouse. The contestant might not have been a stripper, but she now knew what turned HER on, so she performed exactly that. It soon turned out that it also had the desired effect on the audience; the crowd was wild. The earlier outfit was not exactly modest, but being completely nude and in high heels made a significant difference. Chrissie could feel that her own pussy was getting wet and she was sure that the audience was just as aroused.

Frank did not say anything this time, he only clapped together with the audience as the crowd went wild. When they eventually calmed down he asked:

"Are you ready for the Final Round, Chrissie?"

"Yes!" she replied enthusiastically, but it seemed that she was thinking about something else.

The contestant was feeling really horny and had different ideas on her mind, most of the completely new to her.

"So far you gave twenty two correct answers and thus managed to gather 1.1 million points. In the Final Round you'll get a chance to turn them all into money. First draw five categories."

"Egypt, Barbie, Animal Taxonomy, Green-skinned Space Babes, Greek Heroes."

"You can pick one, two or three and divide your points between them."

"I don't like any of them, so I'll have to trust my luck. Let's say I'll divide the points equally between Egypt, Barbie and Greek Heroes."

"As you wish. We'll start off with Egypt. United Arab Republic (1958--1971) was a short-lived political union of Egypt and which other country?"

"I don't know. Maybe Syria?"

"Correct. Now Barbie. What is Barbie's full name?"

"I have no idea. Barbara Elisabeth Sanders?"

"WRONG! Greek Heroes. Who had slain The Lernaean Hydra?"

"I know that one, it was Hercules!"

"Correct. Also known as Heracles. Congratulations, Chrissie. You answered two out of three questions correctly and thus managed to turn two thirds of your points into money. You won 733 thousand dollars! The only thing that remains is to draw one final transformation card."

"Bisexuality. Interesting."

"You like it?" asked the host.

"I don't know really. We'll see, I guess."

"We sure will. Go into the Chamber for the final time."

There was only one transformation and a mental one at that, so Chrissie wondered why she was being held inside of the device for so long. When the door finally opened she saw the answer in front of her.

"Say hello to Karen and Lexi" exclaimed Frank with a grin "our two sexy assistants who'll show you the beauty of your last transformation."

In the middle of the stage stood a sizable bed, two hot bimbos awaited at its side. Both were of middle height, had wide round hips, huge breasts and slim waists. Not necessarily Chrissie's type, she preferred women to look more slender and natural.

"Wait! What?" she thought to herself.

It was the first time she was considering the attractiveness of other women. The feeling was new, slightly weird, but definitely not bad. The two bimbos were dressed in just stockings and heels, one had a dildo strapped to her waist. Chrissie knew what was expected of her and was happy to deliver.

"Hello, girls" she said with a seductive smile as she approached the bed "how are you doing?"

The girl without a strapon approached the contestant first, the wrestler leaned in for a kiss, but then changed her mind. She instead grabbed the girl's thin waist with both hand and lifted her almost effortlessly, the bimbo wrapped her legs around Chrissie's waist and the two shared a passionate kiss. The other girl approached the wrestler from behind and caressed her exposed skin. With their lips still locked the contestant laid her girl down on the bed and broke the kiss, she moved lower to the bimbo's large breasts, they looked perfectly natural, were soft and squishy; she kissed and squeezed them possessively. The other girl remained passive and just touched Chrissie's body, she also fingered her clit.

The hostesses had a specific plan for the contestant though and eventually they subtly maneuvered her into the desired position. Chrissie was on the bed on all fours, the strapless girl lied between her legs and licked her pussy. The dildo was in front of the wrestler's face and she knew what was expected of her; she began to lick and suck it, what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm.

This was not the ultimate position either, when the toy and Chrissie's pussy were slippery enough the two bimbos again directed a change. This time the contestant ended on her back, her booty on the edge of the bed. The strapless girl was sitting on her face and holding her long legs under her arms. The other bimbo was aiming her large dildo at the hungry exposed pussy. Chrissie has never licked a vagina in her life and she was about to have a debut on a large stage in front of cameras, but in her state of high arousal she basically forgot about the audience. She issued a loud moan when the fat toy spread her lower lips, but soon went quiet and focused on pleasing the girl on top of her.

The sapphic threesome continued in the same position for only several minutes, not much was necessary to make the horny Chrissie climax. The contestant was a poor pussy-licker, but the girl on top of her was proficient at pretending and she did not overact. At the end the bimbo raised her body, so that the audience could hear the genuine ecstatic cries, as the other hostess continued to fuck the orgasming pussy.

The intercourse was brief, but there had been too many changes and novelties for Chrissie already; the audience seemed satisfied as well. With her skin sweaty and on wobbly legs she stood up and waved goodbye to the audience.

"Thank you, Chrissie" exclaimed Frank "it was a pleasure having you on the show. Good luck in your new bimbo life."

The two hostesses escorted the contestant from the stage, she held to their sexy bodies and maintained a satisfied smile as they walked towards the exit, their heels clicking on the floor.

EPILOGUE

Chrissie tried to return to regular training, but soon realised that there was no going back to wrestling. She was still fit, strong and had the necessary skill, but her body and mind had been altered too significantly. She might compete, but she would not be able to win championships, so there was no sense in trying. Luckily for the wrestler Ella had a solution for the new problem, as she always had. As she always had...

It was then that Chrissie realised something possibly even more important than wrestling - Ella had always been there for her and she was doing a lot more than agents usually do. She had obviously been smart, competent and dedicated, but only now Chrissie realised that there was something more to their one-sided relationship. It did not hurt that the petite young woman was incredibly cute, exactly Chrissie's type. The wrestler realised that she wanted to do more than merely appreciate the agent's effort. It did not take long until Chrissie fell in love with Ella, so the feeling finally was mutual. They became a pair and later married.

The brilliant idea which Ella had regarding Chrissie's career included wrestling, of sorts. The so-called Pro Wrestling had a far greater viewership in the USA than any female sport. Chrissie had all the qualities necessary for the show as well - she was big, strong AND incredibly sexy. Plus she did not fear to show off a lot of skin (even all of it) when necessary. Who Wanna Be a Bimbo kept their end of the deal and made sure that the name Chrissie Dreams was widely recognizable. The two women decided to use the money which the wrestler had won for a marketing campaign to ensure her debut would be a huge success. It was the bull's eye!

Chrissie entered the stage in a skin-tight red micro dress which barely covered her buttocks and exposed generous cleavage. Her legs were covered with sheer black stockings and on her feet she wore red fifteen centimetre tall heels which further enhanced her dominant height and the length of her legs. First she danced by the entrance, it was not a clumsy impromptu exercise, but a rehearsed spectacle which aimed to excite the audience; she succeeded fully. After the short entrance she climbed onto the casters' desk, stripped off the dress and performed another dance in her sexy red lingerie; the crowd went wild.

In her debut match Chrissie "wrestled" in lingerie against one of the most popular stars, a holder of numerous titles; our heroine won. And this was just the beginning. Chrissie was bigger and stronger than all of the women participating in the show, plus she had the actual skill, but the latter was not as nearly as impactful; it was not a surprise that she kept winning.

Over the months Chrissie Dreams became the most popular and successful wrestler, she was invited to talk shows and did photo shoots for sports magazines and lingerie companies. She did not turn down offers for nude sessions either. This was the fame that she could have never achieved as an actual wrestler. She continued to take off her clothes whenever she had the opportunity and performed the "dance" before every match.

Chrissie's and Ella's marriage was as successful as their career, their affection never diminished and they made passionate love after each match. They posed together for several photo shoots as well.

At one point the women learnt that there was an "underground" competition which was surprisingly popular in the land of the internet. It was nude wrestling in which the winner fucked the loser after the match. Its underground status was just a name which remained from the old times, the actual viewership was not much lower than that of Pro Wrestling. Lustful Chrissie was intrigued and decided to try the new challenge, but that is a tale for another time.


12