Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice! In that case I consider all three transformations to be positive," Alison replied with a bright smile.

"Perfect! So go to The Chamber where improvements await you."

Alison was feeling more comfortable with her body and mind being transformed. All of the new changes were for the better and neither seemed to possess any hidden catches which could become a handicap in the quiz or life in general. The contestant entered the device in high spirits; she was still horny though. When she closed her eyes she was soon astonished by the amount of tingling. Suddenly her entire skin was itching; the sensation was not strong, but universal. Alison had to mentally order herself to remain motionless. Which was not an easy task in itself either, because her shoes were changing as well. When the heels of her pumps grew higher she felt as if she was being lifted from the ground. For a second she nearly lost her balance, but swiftly the newly acquired skill helped her to remain straight. In the turmoil she barely noticed that anything was happening to her eyes.

When Alison exited The Chamber the camera first closed in on her face. She smiled brightly when she saw her evenly tanned skin and sparkling blue eyes. The audience was clapping in appreciation. The camera then loomed out to show the contestant's whole body. Although no transformations had directly changed it, her posture was significantly altered by her new fifteen centimetre tall heels. They had an impact not only on how her legs looked, but also on how she stood and walked. And all of those aspects were sexier now. Alison might have had narrow hips, but her buttocks were actually quite firm and round. Now with the heels so high and her skirt being tight they were pronounced much better. The contestant was still smiling broadly. She was enjoying not only her new look, but also the reception she received; finally someone had appreciated her looks and it seemed to be the whole audience. And the transformations had not been that impactful so far. At least visually; the sensitive nipples and the vibrator had a serious impact. Thanks to the heels Alison had also gained height which further boosted her confidence. With the newly acquired skill she walked towards Frank. She would have gladly swayed her hips, but there was not much to sway there, so she simply used the model walk to reach the panel.

"You look fantastic, Alison," the host complimented her with a smile, "we're glad to see that you like the results as well."

"Oh yes!" the contestant eagerly agreed, "the changes aren't great in scale, but their results are superb. I'm genuinely astonished."

"And exceptionally eloquent," Frank replied with a wink, "would you be so kind and show the audience that your walk is as good as your talk?"

Alison chuckled at the reply and answered, "with pleasure!"

The agent had almost never worn high heels, so the sheer novelty was exciting; especially since she suddenly became proficient at walking in them. Her skirt was tight and knee-long, but it left enough freedom of movement necessary for the performance. In her best model walk she reached the edge of the stage. She was enjoying not just her new skill and her artificial height, but also the attention and appreciation of the audience. It was so exhilarating to suddenly be so popular. Be popular AND not fear the attention. With a bright smile on her tanned face Alison made two more lengths across the stage. Her blue eyes were sparkling the entire time. When the audience began to cheer she stopped, a grin still on her face, and curtsied for them; the cheering grew louder. She then returned to the panel.

"An amazing spectacle, Alison," Frank praised her, his voice sounding genuine, "remember when I told you earlier that you were hitting your stride? This was the stride I was talking about."

"Ha!" Alison laughed, "touché. But I'm not going to agree with you just yet."

"I feel like The Chamber might've gone too far with that confidence."

The contestant laughed again, grinning in joy.

"Ready for round number four?" the host asked.

"Yes," she replied when she calmed down, "European Islands."

This was another category which was supposed to be easy. Alison was certain that, if not for the... distractions, she would have had a flawless run so far. Or maybe not, she corrected herself in thoughts. The very first mistake had been due to stage fright and the stress might have consumed her by this point. The unwelcome transformations were not merely a handicap, but a tradeoff. The contestant suspected that she would not be able to regain full composure and focus, so making more mistakes was a highly probable risk. The sexually inexperienced agent was also learning that arousal was not a state, but a process. Her sensitive nipples kept being rubbed and the toy kept slowly buzzing. Even combining these two forms of stimulation would not make her climax, but they caused the arousal to accumulate.

What is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea? Sicily. Correct. Captain Corelli's Mandolin is set on which of the Greek islands? Ehm... Was it Crete? WRONG. The capital city of Denmark Copenhagen is spread on two islands. What are their names? Zealand for sure, so the other one has to Amager, because there's no other answer with Zealand. Correct. Sardinia is a region of which country? Italy. Correct. What is the name of the islands in the picture? Oh dear. I don't recognise them. Maybe Hebrides? WRONG.

"Two mistakes again, Alison," Frank announced, "you don't want to improve your performance just yet, huh?"

"Maybe that's the golden ratio?" the contestant replied with a smirk, "I do want to win some money, you know. Plus there are some transformations that I do NOT want to get. So I don't want to increase the risk unnecessarily."

"So it's all a cold calculation?" the host inquired.

"No," Alison answered with a disarming grin, "I made these two mistakes, because I'm horny and can't focus."

The audience laughed at her response, Frank seemed genuinely amused by her frankness as well.

"That's the kind of approach we prefer to see," the host said, smiling, "draw two transformation cards."

"Submissiveness and Slutification. Oh dear."

"You don't like them?"

"I'm not sure about Slutification, although the name itself sounds demeaning. I don't like the Submissiveness though. I just got a confidence boost and I don't want to lose it right away."

"I'll start with the easier one," Frank began to explain, "Slutification might sound mean to people who had not embraced the bimbo culture yet. But in reality it just changes your clothing preferences. It's not a fetish, but a progressive transformation which can be acquired multiple times. It'll make you prefer wearing sexier, more revealing outfits. The transformation will also alter the outfit you're wearing right now. Because your current clothes are elegant and relatively conservative your new outfit will not be too scandalous. I'd say that it should become flirty with a hint of provocativeness."

"Doesn't sound too bad, now that you've explained it," the agent replied.

"It's not bad at all. And it should fit really well with high heels. Submissiveness on the other hand," he continued to explain, "won't interfere with your earlier Confidence Boost. It'll make you more susceptible to suggestions, especially the erotic ones, and more willing to cooperate and follow directions. It won't diminish your confidence nor lower your communications skills. It's one of the audience's favourites," he added with a wink.

"That's reassuring. Your explanations should be a regular part of the show," the contestant winked back at him, "I'd hate to disappoint the audience, but I'm afraid that I'm already not the most assertive of people. There's no point to make me even more submissive. I'd like to discard it."

"As you wish. But before you draw two new cards I propose a deal. Since you don't want to disappoint the audience, how about you offer something in return?"

"What are you suggesting?" Alison asked with a smirk. She was clever enough to recognise a trap when she saw one.

"Something that should, in a way, benefit you as well. After getting out of The Chamber you'll take out the vibrator that had been distracting you so badly. What do you say?"

"You want me to do it here on the stage?" the agent inquired.

"Of course. That'll be a spectacle for the audience after all."

Alison pondered for a moment. Getting rid of the toy could indeed take some of the erotic pressure off her mind. The experience might be embarrassing, but at this point, with three rounds still to go, it was nearly impossible to avoid all kinds of embarrassment.

"All right," she finally said, "I agree."

"We're glad to hear it. Now draw two new transformation cards."

"Hair Extension and Hair Colour: Dark. Oof."

"I take it that the sigh of relief means you like them," Frank stated, rather than asked.

"That's a rhetorical question," Alison replied and showed the host her tongue, "I had already mentioned that I'd like to have my hair improved. I also managed to avoid any more fetishes."

"No more rhetoricals then and into The Chamber you go," Frank commanded, smiling.

Alison was once again happy when she entered the device. The transformations seemed positive, she now considered even Slutification to be in that category. If she wanted to alter her image the wardrobe would need to be changed as well. Implementing the changes would be much easier with the help of a powerful, almost magical transformation. She closed her eyes and waited patiently. The tingling which soon appeared was restricted solely to her head, but at the same time the agent could feel her clothes changing as well. That did not cause her skin to itch, but it seemed that her new bra was rubbing her nipples even more. Despite that little catch the contestant seemed genuinely curious how her new outfit would look like. When the door to The Chamber opened she immediately stepped out and looked up at the large screen. The audience began to clap even before she was able to fully assess her altered self.

The camera first zoomed in onto her hair. Just as the transformation's name had promised it was significantly darker. Not black though, hair dye manufacturers would call it onyx. The hair was also significantly longer and now reached to Alison's shoulder-blades. It was flowing loosely over her shoulders, so everyone could admire not only the colour, but also the improved thickness. The agent had been indifferent towards her hair in the past, now she fell in love with it almost instantly. The camera eventually began to move down to exhibit Alison's new outfit. The changes were significant, but as Frank had stated earlier - not scandalous. The shirt remained white, but it was now tighter and its fabric - thinner; not see-through yet though. The shirt also received a deeper cleavage. The contestant's breasts might have been small, but the shirt's cut together with an improved push-up bra created a rather sexy illusion. The bra not only had larger pads, Alison was now certain that the fabric on its inside was altered as well to rub her nipples even more. Then there was the skirt, obviously shorter, now reaching to the agent's mid-thigh. But it was also cleverly padded to create an illusion of wider hips. The pads were hidden well enough that the contestant's curves looked natural despite the item's tightness. Alison's pantyhose was also altered, it remained black, but was now only fifteen denier thick. On its back was a fancy print which said "Kiss Me, Love Me, Tease Me". Of course the camera zoomed in close enough, so that the audience could read it. Just as Frank had predicted the new outfit paired really well with the agent's high heels. The audience cheered in appreciation.

"From your face I can read that you like the results, Alison," the host said with a smile.

"I"m an open book, aren't I?" the contestant replied, grinning, "I love it!" she added playing with her hair and laughing.

"I hope you remember that you had promised the audience something."

"Oh dear. I had indeed," the agent blushed, remembering what she was supposed to do.

"Take your time, Alison," the host said, "no rush."

The contestant pondered for a moment on how to approach the matter. There did not seem to be any discreet way of removing the vibrator. Anyway the audience expected her to be anything but discreet. Nearly all of her transformations had been positive so far, Alison was enjoying the show and, more importantly, she loved her new self. So it was only fair if she gave the supportive audience something in return. She decided to go all out, or at least as 'all' as her limited imagination allowed.

"Can I ask for a prop?" the agent said with a mischievous smile.

"Anything you want," Frank replied with a grin.

"Could I get a chair? Or maybe something more comfortable to sit on," she blushed even more, imagining how her performance would look like.

"Coming right up," the host gave her a knowing smile.

It seemed that Frank was somewhat surprised by her request, but at the same time he had already prepared a different prop. A few moments later two assistants brought in a small couch onto the stage. They put it in the middle, facing the audience.

"The stage is yours, Alison," the host announced.

The agent approached the couch using her sexy walk and sat on it carefully. For now she still kept her knees demurely together. She put her palms on the couch on her sides and smiled seductively at the audience. She then slowly began to spread her legs, letting the skirt hike up as she did so. She maintained eye contact with the audience, as if it was a man for whom she was performing. Of course the camera focused mostly on the space between Alison's legs, so she could see her own actions on the screen. When she parted her legs wide enough she noticed something that she had not been aware of. Her new pantyhose was crotchless and the thong was worn over it; apparently The Chamber had been very thoughtful. The agent had given the audience a glimpse of her panties, but in order to take them off she had to pull her knees back together. She then grabbed the band of the thong, lifted her buttocks and pulled the panties down. When it was past her booty she sat back down and stopped; she wanted to tease the audience a little.

Alison was not a stripper and did not possess any skills of that profession, but she knew more or less what men wanted to see. The audience was enthusiastic anyway, so it was receptive to any kind of spectacle. The contestant's eager attempts were enough to make the crowd cheer. She offered the audience a cheerful smile in return, then returned to her striptease. Alison lifted her slender legs into the air, then began to pull the thong up towards her ankles. Eventually she pulled it off over her stiletto heels and, in a sudden surge of playfulness, tossed the panties into the audience. A few people struggled to catch them, while the rest cheered enthusiastically. The contestant then put her feet onto the couch and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her face was red by that point, equally from excitement and shame. Alison had seldom acted like that for a man in private and now she was performing in front of a live audience AND cameras. It was without a doubt incredibly embarrassing, but at the same time astonishingly liberating. The naughtiest part was still ahead of her, but Alison had no intentions of stopping. She licked her fingers, partially for the show, but mostly to make them actually wet and slippery. Finally she put her palm between her legs and carefully shoved her finger into her vagina. The contestant's pussy was wet already, the vibrator had been buzzing inside of it for long enough. Finding the toy was easy, but pulling it out turned to be tricky. It was slippery with her own juices and was still vibrating slowly. Finally Alison managed to grab the toy firmly and carefully pulled it out. She raised it high in a triumphant gesture to which the audience reacted with a loud cheer. The vibrator was a small and simple egg-shaped toy. The contestant held her hand up for a moment, but she put her feet on the ground; her knees remained parted though.

"Congratulations, Alison," Frank said when the crowd quieted down, "you managed to catch the pesky little bastard that kept distracting you for two rounds, but..." he made a mockingly dramatic pause, "don't you feel empty?"

The contestant finally realised what kind of trap she had stepped into. She had agreed to perform the naughty spectacle partially because she wanted to get rid of the distraction. But now, after Frank's question, she realised that she indeed felt empty. She was horny and having a sex-toy in or on her body was simply fun. Before the agent managed to verbalise her thoughts though the host continued.

"Wouldn't you like to use a different toy throughout the remainder of the show?" he asked with an innocent expression.

"You tricked me!" Alison exclaimed. She tried to sound angry, but had a grin on her face.

"Me?" Frank continued to feign innocence, "but I'm merely asking. You can always say no."

"I can?" the contestant inquired with a mischievous smile, "okay. So I DON'T want a new toy."

"Are you sure?" the host barely managed to maintain a neutral voice.

"Of course I'm not!" Alison laughed, "and you know it. I'm a fetishist, remember?" she did not sound upset about having undergone that transformation, "what have you got?" The agent's face was still red, but there were barely any traces of shame in her voice.

"How about this one?" Frank pulled out a new toy from behind his panel.

An assistant must have delivered it while the contestant was performing, so she did not notice it. These were three red balls connected by a string. They were moderately sized, but prior to the show Alison would have considered the overall volume of the balls too large for her vagina. Now she reacted without hesitation.

"Give it to me!" she said, then laughed at her own boldness and shamelessness.

The host walked to the couch and handed the agent the toy. She took it from him, then held the balls in place for a moment. Her pussy was wet, but the balls were dry and there was only one lubricant available. Alison hesitated only for a moment, then began to lick the balls to make them slippery. The audience rewarded her efforts with a loud cheer. When the toy was finally prepared for insertion the contestant put her feet back up on the couch and spread her legs wide. Slowly, one by one, she pushed the balls into her pussy. The audience remained quiet while she did that, so they could hear her soft moans, when the balls disappeared inside of her body. Only when the third one was gone did the audience erupt with another loud cheer. With her skirt still around her waist Alison stood up and curtsied for the crowd; the gesture made them clap and whistle even louder. The agent fixed her skirt and returned to her panel. She was no longer wearing panties, so the external part of the string could be seen hanging between her legs.

It should not have come as a surprise, but it did nevertheless. When Alison reached the panel the toy began to vibrate. She issued a loud startled moan and her microphone transmitted the sound to the whole audience; another cheer followed. The vibrations were not stronger than previously, but the three balls were significantly larger than the egg, so the stimulation was stronger as well.

"I don't need to ask to know that you are ready for the fifth round," Frank said with a wide smile.

"You are as perceptive as you are cunning," the contestant replied and showed him her tongue.

"Years of experience. Which category?"

"Pacific Islands."

Alison was in good spirits overall. She had crossed a serious line with her recent performance, but she did not feel bad about it. In the back of her mind she still had the reason for her participation in the quiz though. She was aware that the consequences of an even partial failure might not be pleasant and could seriously damage her career. But she did not want to stress herself unnecessarily, so she decided to focus on current affairs. Speaking of focus - it did not improve, quite the opposite. The vibrator was bigger and the bra even more treacherous. If the agent had decided to masturbate and climax during her performance she might have gained some post-orgasmic clarity. But public masturbation was a farther line and she had not decided to cross it just yet.